What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh goody... now the red cyborg girl is on the bandits' hideout but with 12k HP ... wtf................
Well... I guess I have to grind to upgrade my base stats level lol

If this is true, I still have my damage with 1 point... and I still haven't found any minerals that boost that.
Can anyone point me out on that? I sorely need to deal more damage... this is getting pathetic...
This will allways remain very little
sadness.png

Even being late in the game I have only 15 and I can kill everything but one Boss easily.

Which weapon do you use? They have great effect on dmg.

My early game dmg problem was solved forever once I got my fast sword around the time I entered the first lava zone.
The auto aim shot you have at the start is the weakest in the game (low dmg + low firerate)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I have the fire sword equiped
Deals about 120 damage to the red ciborg girl if I use the charge move.
The secondary weapons seem do 0 damage to her.
I've already tried the machine gun, the green flamer and the spreading laser thingy... all deal no damage.

Edit* Btw, what does upgrading AP affect? I noticed there's an icon above the swords with AP written.

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow I just noticed the "dodge" with
Screenshot (140).png that weapon is a charge. Moreover you can release while charging and hit everything in it´s way while taking 0 dmg.
I just owned the boss with that...... no questions asked....... this is way too op.
I could allways charge since my energy regen is stronger than the charge needs and if you change direction while charging you will turn around after the charge making it possible to charge nonstop......
wtf

I have the fire sword equiped
Deals about 120 damage to the red ciborg girl if I use the charge move.
The secondary weapons seem do 0 damage to her.
I've already tried the machine gun, the green flamer and the spreading laser thingy... all deal no damage.

Edit* Btw, what does upgrading AP affect? I noticed there's an icon above the swords with AP written.
Should be more health. Not sure though you can check that with equiping looking at your max health and then unequipping and looking again.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well... I can't find anything other than the flame sword to deal damage to that cyborg. I guess I'll just farm crazy for credits and revive until I take her down -_-

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
as far as I remember, I didn't break a sweat beating the red cyborg the first time. Probably because I maxed out my Atk stat to 100 before fighting her. I used the default upgraded Energy Gun and a normal Sword to beat her.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, nevermind about this. I just found out you can upgrade your weapons *facepalms*
I upgraded to the fast swinging mode and then bought a weapon where you can deploy drones and holy shit those drones took out her HP in like 5 serconds XD

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just tried to see the difference in
火カ and
補助火カ

i gave 補助火カ +1 and my 3315 dmg heavy weapon became 3316 dmg
then I used an item from a boss that gives +30 火カ so I had 46 in total now
the dmg jumped from 3316 to 7996.......
over double my dmg just by +30 火カ.....

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I really gotta get good at this game. I wish I could take part in these conversations, but I'm just getting my ass beat by those dick bats at the volcano.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really gotta get good at this game. I wish I could take part in these conversations, but I'm just getting my ass beat by those dick bats at the volcano.
Do you already have this sword mode?
You can do an air spin attack if you press right or left and attack, this is like an protection bubble from projectiles and deals dmg,
I mostly used that early game.

fast sword slot.png Fast sword.png

If you don´t have it use the rapit fire beam to kill their projectiles, it is annoying but not that hard. (on image just half the shots are visible.
Even though this is nothing compared to the later weapons like the sentries you can shoot that shoot automatically at enemies in range
rapid fire beam.png rapid fire.png Da real MVP Sentinels.png

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
As much as I dislike grinding, especially in H games. I really like this game so far. So much content, and the platforming/gunplay is really fun.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As much as I dislike grinding, especially in H games. I really like this game so far. So much content, and the platforming/gunplay is really fun.
Its a very decent platformer for a H-game but Barrage was the same, thats why i like this dev.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What's a good spot to grind minerals for attack and defense? I found a nice spot for energy and AP, which also can be sold for some nice cash.

If you go to the teleporter that's between the jungle and the asteroid field, go left, through the long leafy secret tunnel and when you get out, go immediately down. There's two ore hills one of which is a monster.

EDIT: Ok, so far found a decent place for attack ores. Teleport to Tako boss room, go left and there's a rockmonster very close by.

Where's the best fire protection passive and what do I even do in the lava rain area in the upper part of the planet? I think I've beaten all the bosses so far and the blue haired general woman has a long conversation when I talk to her.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Where's the best fire protection passive and what do I even do in the lava rain area in the upper part of the planet? I think I've beaten all the bosses so far and the blue haired general woman has a long conversation when I talk to her.
If you're hitting walls of lava at the northernmost volcano (not the eastern lava caves), then you have unfinished business elsewhere. Make sure you rescue Aperi from the outlaw base, and collect the six(?) beacons. After accomplishing both of these, talk to the commander, and when you return to the volcano, the lava walls will be gone, and new pink enemies will have appeared.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have all of the beacons, but when I try to choose the top option when speaking to the Commander, it just doesn't do anything. It just stays there like I never pressed a button, possible bug?

goot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Christ, this third red cyborg fight is kicking my ass. Anyone know off the top of their head what level they were able to take her on at?

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Im not sure if this is a bug or a feature, im on the mech boss in the slime cave and he grabbed me when i had full armor (upgraded with visor) and now no matter what i do im stuck on damaged clothing.
it also prevents me from entering the training area, so maybe story thing? or does that mean i have to progress through the game with no armor?

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Im not sure if this is a bug or a feature, im on the mech boss in the slime cave and he grabbed me when i had full armor (upgraded with visor) and now no matter what i do im stuck on damaged clothing.
it also prevents me from entering the training area, so maybe story thing? or does that mean i have to progress through the game with no armor?
When you're in the pod choosing how much armor to have on, buy the option that costs 50 near the bottom of the list, for each piece of armor you want to wear each time based on how many you've chosen, you need to buy one more.