What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

Think I'm having the same issue as Eycaj, I have 6 chips and have unlocked every map tile all the way up to the 3 entrances to the volcano, but for some reason I can't talk to the general lady anymore (open dialogue, select first option, nothing happens - it's like it's just ignoring my input entirely) and I can't proceed into the actual volcano level

EDIT: Nevermind, I apparently missed one. I hadn't found the ice boss yet.

Last edited:
Think I'm having the same issue as Eycaj, I have 6 chips and have unlocked every map tile all the way up to the 3 entrances to the volcano, but for some reason I can't talk to the general lady anymore (open dialogue, select first option, nothing happens - it's like it's just ignoring my input entirely) and I can't proceed into the actual volcano level

EDIT: Nevermind, I apparently missed one. I hadn't found the ice boss yet.

Was going to say that this sounded like the problem I had. IIRC, the jungle boss doesn't lead to a beacon, but the ice and alien bosses do, and the purple cave boss has a beacon above them that's very easy to miss so you may have to go back for it.

I'm having some serious trouble beating the Red Cyborg in the bandit base (2nd time you meet her). I can barely get through the gauntlet of turrets and Gray cyborgs, never mind 12k hp. What's the best weapons for this?

I'm having some serious trouble beating the Red Cyborg in the bandit base (2nd time you meet her). I can barely get through the gauntlet of turrets and Gray cyborgs, never mind 12k hp. What's the best weapons for this?

I use the blue energy one with the spread modification, the shotgun one. Just dodge her bullets and spray her in the face

I use the blue energy one with the spread modification, the shotgun one. Just dodge her bullets and spray her in the face
Literally does no damage to her for me. Was anyone able to upgrade weapon damage before this point of the game?

I had it maxed out at level 3

Also, can anyone tell me where the ice area is?

Also, what to do in the magma area? With the burning debuff

Alright now I'm stuck on the volcano boss, I can't get his eye open and he's regenerating a million health per second, making him unkillable. I feel like I'm missing something elsewhere in the level, but I'm not seeing it.

Was wondering if this one has futanari enemies like barrage.....lets say its got a lot better than i expected:love:

Will a translation be possible for this game, even just UI? I'd like to try it, but not if I'll have to ALT-TAB every few minutes just to work out where something is or what something says.

Alright now I'm stuck on the volcano boss, I can't get his eye open and he's regenerating a million health per second, making him unkillable. I feel like I'm missing something elsewhere in the level, but I'm not seeing it.

Having this problem as well

somebody knows how to repair the armor? i have it always broken

So, I'm not sure why, but whenever I start the game all the text becomes gibberish and the animations don't appear when triggered. I've tried changing the folder/file names, and ran the game with applocale and Locale Emulator but it's still the same. (I'm using Windows 10.)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 213
So, I'm not sure why, but whenever I start the game all the text becomes gibberish and the animations don't appear when triggered. I've tried changing the folder/file names, and ran the game with applocale and Locale Emulator but it's still the same. (I'm using Windows 10.)

You gotta set your systems applocale to Japanese before you download the game

can anyone tell me where the ice area is?
It's on the lower part of the world map. There are 2 ways to go there, one is near the Bandit Hideout Save, while the other is near the forest area
ERJix6f.png
By the way, be sure to use this plugin to help prevent the frost debuff from the environment.
Level 2 should be enough
jwsOlhW.png

Also, what to do in the magma area? With the burning debuff
You need to clear a few bosses and get some kind of item from them before you can fully access the volcano.
I forgot how many bosses have them though

On a side note, does anyone know where to find these girls?
cKnrA5a.png
They're the only ones missing in my animations. If anyone knows, please tell me, and with directions if possible

Just out of curiosity, but.... how in Zeus's butthole, do you boost your energy? I'm getting a feeling that's why I'm having such a damn boring gameplay...
I still have 100 energy and I'm already at the jungle boss.

Just out of curiosity, but.... how in Zeus's butthole, do you boost your energy? I'm getting a feeling that's why I'm having such a damn boring gameplay...

I think when you get to jungle is when you start getting ores for energy upgrades. There's a good place to farm some ore for energy upgrades in the jungle. Travel up in the jungle and when you think you're high enough go right, you should come a checkpoint between the jungle and the asteroid field area. From that checkpoint go left, through a long secret tunnel and after exiting said tunnel go down through the breakable leaves. In that area there's two ore hills one of which is a monster. If you have good enough attack power and the right weapon you should be able to kill it with a few hits.

Now regarding those Beacons: I should have all the areas explored by now except for the volcano area. I can't remember how many beacons I've found though. So far I remember the Tako boss (1), Snow swarm boss (2), Purple armor lizard boss (3), Alien mech and alien girls army boss (4)... Can't remember any other bosses having beacons. Anyone remember the last two and where to find them?

Oh yeah and what are those expensive things at the end of the weapon shop thing?

EDIT: Oh, I checked the bandit base where you save the mechanic girl, went all the way to the boss and checked the left side of the last battle site. Found a beacon in there. And it seems that was the last one. Not sure where I got one along the way but volcano area is different now.

Last edited:
It's on the lower part of the world map. There are 2 ways to go there, one is near the Bandit Hideout Save, while the other is near the forest area
ERJix6f.png
By the way, be sure to use this plugin to help prevent the frost debuff from the environment.
Level 2 should be enough
jwsOlhW.png

You need to clear a few bosses and get some kind of item from them before you can fully access the volcano.
I forgot how many bosses have them though

On a side note, does anyone know where to find these girls?
cKnrA5a.png
They're the only ones missing in my animations. If anyone knows, please tell me, and with directions if possible

The one gettin raped by vines is in the forest area, dunno where becouse that whole area its a fucking maze.

asteroid field after the jungle by far the best area to farm money and energy throught mining, sell the Red stones 25k and a yellow weird thing 6k, theres 3 ore deposits near the first restore capsule one of them being a mimic.

Last edited:
I think when you get to jungle is when you start getting ores for energy upgrades. There's a good place to farm some ore for energy upgrades in the jungle. Travel up in the jungle and when you think you're high enough go right, you should come a checkpoint between the jungle and the asteroid field area. From that checkpoint go left, through a long secret tunnel and after exiting said tunnel go down through the breakable leaves. In that area there's two ore hills one of which is a monster. If you have good enough attack power and the right weapon you should be able to kill it with a few hits.

Now regarding those Beacons: I should have all the areas explored by now except for the volcano area. I can't remember how many beacons I've found though. So far I remember the Tako boss (1), Snow swarm boss (2), Purple armor lizard boss (3), Alien mech and alien girls army boss (4)... Can't remember any other bosses having beacons. Anyone remember the last two and where to find them?

Oh yeah and what are those expensive things at the end of the weapon shop thing?

EDIT: Oh, I checked the bandit base where you save the mechanic girl, went all the way to the boss and checked the left side of the last battle site. Found a beacon in there. And it seems that was the last one. Not sure where I got one along the way but volcano area is different now.

Hummm, I did find those nodes you mention. However the one with the monster is getting me puzzled.
I can't deal damage to that thing. It has 300 armor -_-

Also, I did find that girl being raped by the vines and rescued her, but I died while venturing the jungle and she left.
Do I have to go back to the same place where she was or is it done after saving her?

Hummm, I did find those nodes you mention. However the one with the monster is getting me puzzled.
I can't deal damage to that thing. It has 300 armor -_-

Also, I did find that girl being raped by the vines and rescued her, but I died while venturing the jungle and she left.
Do I have to go back to the same place where she was or is it done after saving her?

The piston fist whatever weapon deals damage through enemy armor. You should be able to buy one from a checkpoint. There's one that goes into weapon slot 1 and uses energy and the other one goes to weapon slot 2 and uses some ammo. The second one causes an explosion that knocks you backwards after hitting the enemy which can be nice in some situations but it's not recommended for farming. As for how to hit the rockmonster, fly around a bit and see his attack pattern, then find a suitable timing to hit it. If you can't kill the rockmonster with 2-3 hits then you might want to grind some other places for ores to increase attack or to sell for money so that you can upgrade yourself.

As for the girls that can be found being raped around the world, I'm not sure if they are so relevant. They seem to be a sort of side quest where you save them and bring them to a teleporter and they give you a reward. There is one character you can save in the jungle from a boss monster but that one's a male I think.

Btw I'm lost in the volcano. I've found some nice loots and stuff but I don't know which way to go to progress. Someone posted the full map here on another page so I can see that I'm supposed to go left somehow but no route seems to take me there. Do I go left or right from the teleporter in the middle of the volcano area and then do I go up or down?

EDIT: Ok, I checked a complete save file and backtracked. There's a place where some bandits are fighting a huge orange firebreathing lizard. The cave above that fight seems to take forwards.

Is there a way to lower the respawn cost?

Last edited:
Back