What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I would suggest people post screenshots of which girls are from which SOS category so we can gather them for a guide. I am doing that at the moment.
Or just write the number and which girl

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, how do you disable or choose damn helper bots? (or how do you choose them?)
They're making huge mess with shooting randomly at every corner, making it much easier to miss something.

(NVM, starting area right side first outside block)

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
okey i iexplored almost all the map, got 3 beacon (those blue thing with a red orb in the center), reascued the blue haired girl from the boss plant, helped a blonde to destroy a giant robot and rescued you creator. Then talked with every single one plus the commander (The blonde gift me the bp for ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA!)

i cant still figure why the floor its still lava and i got burns with a lvl 4 proteccion at the volcano...

Hmm, how do you disable or choose damn helper bots? (or how do you choose them?)
They're making huge mess with shooting randomly at every corner, making it much easier to miss something.
where you find it, companions gather there.

Where's the Heat resist lvl 4 module located at?
At the flooded caves after the Crystal caves/abyss (?)

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
okey i iexplored almost all the map, got 3 beacon (those blue thing with a red orb in the center), reascued the blue haired girl from the boss plant, helped a blonde to destroy a giant robot and rescued you creator. Then talked with every single one plus the commander (The blonde gift me the bp for ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA!)

i cant still figure why the floor its still lava and i got burns with a lvl 4 proteccion at the volcano...
You need all the beacons
The ones I remember are above the lance shield giant lizard, at the end of the second enemy base ect.
You need the "second im commmand" too, but you already did that it seems.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not quite, It is very likely that it has something to do with the SOS system.
SOS1 = 1 people of group [1] are saveable which ones is still uncertain. As example the girl in front of the first badit base
SOS2 = 1 people of group [2] are saveable, which ones is still uncertain. As example droid in slime territory, girl in first bandit base.
SOSX [1 or 2] = 2 means you are with someone you are saving from group[1 or 2 ] (I think he wanted that it counts -1 instead of +1 so it is 0.)
SOSX [1 or 2] = 0 means there is no one to save, both are 0 mostly after you saved someone.

If you enter and exit an area often the number will chance if you are near a spot where you can rescue someone, these spots never change.

I am 99% sure with this theory, the only thing that is annoying me is that I just can´t seem to find the last girl in the super tiny space that is ??? area.

Edit: made my theory right before someone corrected me :p
So wait, did you manage to find the blue android girl in the ??? area? Her animation is the only thing I haven't unlocked. It almost feels like there's a part of the area that is hidden, though I don't know if that's true. She's the same one as found in the deep slime caves outlaw base, which makes her part of 'SOS2' by your reasoning, though I've seen both SOS1 and SOS2 tagged in ???, and never anyone to rescue. It's driving me mad.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So wait, did you manage to find the blue android girl in the ??? area? Her animation is the only thing I haven't unlocked. It almost feels like there's a part of the area that is hidden, though I don't know if that's true. She's the same one as found in the deep slime caves outlaw base, which makes her part of 'SOS2' by your reasoning, though I've seen both SOS1 and SOS2 tagged in ???, and never anyone to rescue. It's driving me mad.
That is the problem I also encountered. While phase SOS1=1 I searched everything and found nothing and while phase SOS2=1 I searched and found nothing.
I am afraid that she need either an extra trigger to appear or she is in a hidden area. The volcano is big and I searched it like mad too. Found nothing.

I hope there is not an phase were both have to be 1, I am monitoring the phases in my gameplay closely atm since I want to find all of them (which is also difficult since I can´t even find the vine girl), maybe I will find clues to the trigger in speech that maybe triggers with someone if I rescued everyone else.
My japanese is not great but with time there is no difficulty translating.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ah, so you haven't found her yet either. Sorry, from some of the wording in your edit, I thought you had. I found all of the others just playing normally, though some of them I did only stumble upon during return trips to get the beacons I missed.

If you're missing one of the vine girls (there's two, both blue-armored human girls can be found in the jungle), all I can say is good luck for now, as the jungle is huge. I know they can show up more than once, though, so if I ever see either of them a second time, I'll record the SOS number for you.

In the meantime, I guess we're down to probing the final area for secrets?

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, so you haven't found her yet either. Sorry, from some of the wording in your edit, I thought you had. I found all of the others just playing normally, though some of them I did only stumble upon during return trips to get the beacons I missed.

If you're missing one of the vine girls (there's two, both blue-armored human girls can be found in the jungle), all I can say is good luck for now, as the jungle is huge. I know they can show up more than once, though, so if I ever see either of them a second time, I'll record the SOS number for you.

In the meantime, I guess we're down to probing the final area for secrets?
Like I said I am trying to get the locations of them all down write them as a guide and somewhen post them. I hope I will not quit since after I did 100% I want to restart and write down all the item locations, I don´t know how far I will get before it will annoy me. This game is awesome, but everything will somewhen get dropped. The walking city and barrage were both amazing too, but I like this one more.

This is why I monitor this thread relatively close, to not miss anything.

Edit: btw you can rescue a girl, and when the SOS phase is right again, you can save her again. As often as you want. The Human girl outside the first bandit base is the perfect example. easy to find and you can farm her rewards if you want.

Last edited:

Clementine

Reputation score
this game is really fun and all but i can't seem to progress after defeating the first boss. I feel like i have been to all reachable locations for multiple times now ... can someone pls help me with what to do/defeat next and where?

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found something quite near an pod : D I am getting closer to my goal
Brown haired jungle girl.png As you can see SOS1=1 I found the spot while SOS2=1 but found it fishy that it was just empty. So as a tip we should all look at spots that were weirdly empty before when switching SOS
Directions follow shortly

this game is really fun and all but i can't seem to progress after defeating the first boss. I feel like i have been to all reachable locations for multiple times now ... can someone pls help me with what to do/defeat next and where?
Talk to the commander, she wants you to save someone in the jungle. Then the spot where the pod is at an dead end should open up if I am not mistaken.
Otherwise a screenshot of your map would help me, to help you

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Great finally at volcano and now find how to beat the eye (yeah im sure its related to those tumors around lava zone)

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is such a joke it doesn´t even take a minute.
brown haired women location.png brown haired human first step.png brown haired human second step.png brown haired human last step.png Brown haired jungle girl.png

Great finally at volcano and now find how to beat the eye (yeah im sure its related to those tumors around lava zone)
I think you need to destroy them all (5?) before they reappear and then just beam the eye with a ton of sentinels

Last edited:

Clementine

Reputation score
Talk to the commander, she wants you to save someone in the jungle. Then the spot where the pod is at an dead end should open up if I am not mistaken.
Otherwise a screenshot of your map would help me, to help you
the commander doesnt seem to want to talk to me yet, From what i have read in the previous posts, i need to fight an octopus boss maybe? but where is it? i've searched most of the cave area with the bats and small octopus

Edit: alright, found the octoboss finally - was in the area "behind" the scary rock monster

Last edited:

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, I have beaten the Giant Octopus and gotten his beacon, beat the Ice Hoard Boss and gotten the blue gem from it, beaten the Mech suit with the blonde girl ally and gotten the yellow gem, beat the Jungle Boss and saved the blue guy, beat the Crystal Dino and gotten the beacon, beaten A.E.T. And gotten the beacon from him as well as the gem behind where you save your maker, saved the alien and beat the Brute alien and got that beacon, and still the Lava Zone is locked.

What things/events are needed to unlock the Lava Zone.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just found out that if you rescue all the alien visitors and go to the alien commander again you get access to the strongest beam mode. Edit: maybe not the strongest but still kills most things in one hit.

the commander doesnt seem to want to talk to me yet, From what i have read in the previous posts, i need to fight an octopus boss maybe? but where is it? i've searched most of the cave area with the bats and small octopus
octopuss boss.png
completely forgot he exists, he is there. in the cave get somehow up and the right.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Hello, does anyone have a save file? Also, for some reason, I think my game broke, once my armor is broken, the character gets all weird (blue-like) and when an enemy grabs me , I vanish completely

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, does anyone have a save file? Also, for some reason, I think my game broke, once my armor is broken, the character gets all weird (blue-like) and when an enemy grabs me , I vanish completely
There should be one in this thread.

Free mode or whatever, I can't spawn anything for some reason...
Did you unlock them through "buying" them?

I just cannot for the life of me figure out what weapon that is, or where to get it. Where did you find it?
First equip the beam shot, then change the mode into number 5. If you don´t have the mode yet I think I got it in the ice area, near the thousand yetis + bunnys above? I am not sure

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Where are you supposed to find your master? In the second bandit base underground after you fight the red mech suit? Because she wasn't there when I went there