What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know where the second heat resist 4 plugin is located? Ive only found the one in slime cave

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure what kind of bug you had but I do know that if you get killed by one of the gray androids you lose one of your beacons and you don't get it back if you rez and kill them immediately. I lost two that way and managed to get them back somehow by killing them as I was exploring.
That's what i thought initially but after going through all (yes literally EVERY single possible area including the volcano area) i just cant seem to get the 5th 1 :/ . I did also try to trigger every possible gray android spawn to see if they got it
Didnt really miss much from the story as far as i can tell, other than how the eye thing came by.

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I could also give those who want to get the gallery themselves if anyone asked, just need a day or 2

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, so I really need to know how to fix this resolution, because with it at it's normal 640x480 resolution pressing space just fucks up my entire game, unless it's maximised.

Edit: Just realised my game isn't the latest version, so seeing if the patch fixes me up.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well I'm stupid. In the slime area where I defeated the robot boss, I picked up the gold material and used it right away without knowing I needed it for a rare weapon. Sigh....can't wait for the english version >_<

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, so I really need to know how to fix this resolution, because with it at it's normal 640x480 resolution pressing space just fucks up my entire game, unless it's maximised.

Edit: Just realised my game isn't the latest version, so seeing if the patch fixes me up.
Go into the system file, change WindowMode from 1 to 2, it allows free scaling of the window. After you change the window mode, you can right click the title bar and you can do 200% screen size, which is what I did. Hope this helps.

On a side note, I find it interesting that the dev said he won't be translating the game anytime soon, since he put an English option in the system file.

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Time to contribute for something after lurking for so long

All H-content unlocked

Thank you laogaoren for providing the partial save
Did you mess with the files to get the last girl or did you actually find her? Where is she? I only need her and 1 item, then I have a 100% file with all h-scenes, all weapons, all items.

What weapon do you use to defeat the volcano boss?
Da real MVP Sentinels.png energy turret.png

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm sad that Cpt. Genocide didn't make any kameo, but the gun did. Figures I guess since the game is probably several generations after Barrage.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How the hell do I take out all the tumors in time so that I can kill the volcano boss? Am I really just gonna have to memorize the most efficient route through there to kill them all?
Don´t leave the area to the pods and !!!don´t die!!! You got seemingly unlimited time then. Pods are where flags are set.

Also, is the volcano boss the eyeball or some other boss? Not certain cause i skipped the whole volcano section (not certain if there's any event related to volcano area)
It is a giant eye plastered to a wall.

I've seen no mention about what this actually means...
"This time NPCs are associated with various positions, situations and groups!!
They are for example engaged in battles, roaming around and sometimes r*ped!!!
You can get their assistance if you are helpful, or they may have grudges against you if you betray!!!? "
This whole thing about grudges and betrayal, is it a large enough mechanic to know about? Or does it only affect flavour text?
At fixed points you will encounter "events" it may be enemy droids, It may be a merchant, it may besomeone to save for material and many more. The impact isn´t high though. When you reenter another random "event" happens, but calling them events might be a bit much.

Second line is what it says it is, though their positions are fixed, they "roam" towards enemys on screen, becouse of that, they don´t roam all that much.

Third line is an overstatement, There is no betrayal. Though the assistance part is true.

Does anyone know where the second heat resist 4 plugin is located? Ive only found the one in slime cave
You really don´t need it, a single one is more than enough, if you still burn at the vulcano it means you are not allowed to enter yet. Refer to my guide to see what you missed.
Missions:

• beat "rival"to your right in a mini mine.
  • beat giant octopus to the far right in the cave, collect the beacon behind him
  • follow the cave down then left, meet the enemy grey droids outside
  • continiue left, meet the soldier that will not let you pass
  • go out of the pod room, meet the door to the 1st bandit base that will not open (above you)
  • go to your room, red droid will be waiting for you, kill her, take her keycard

• go back to the closed door and enter the 1st bandit base
  • clear the base kill the red droid
  • talk to the commander
  • go to the left side from your base

• travel faaaaaar left into the jungle, then down left not into the ice area
  • traver farther left keeping near to utmost down only ascent when you can´t go left/down
  • kill destructables to reach the moon ground
  • return into the jungle, go down right until the next "map" loads
  • directly above you is the boss, go up right then into the bushes to rech him
  • (only with this "enter" text box you should leave the "map")
  • Kill it, rescue the "second in command"

• go back to your pod in the jungle and go up as far as you can, into the astroid field.
  • Go to the left while trying to go diagonal to the top, this is trickey.
    (If you do it right you will not end up at the vulcano after a horrifying meteor shower)
  • Enter the second bandit base, bring havoc and kill everything in sight ; )
  • If you have SOS1=1 in your status you can rescue the blue haired android!!!!!
    (she wears one of the strongest weapons ingame and will help you greatly if you don´t enter savepoints, she is under the second savepoint just go down through the heavily guarded small pathway. There will be a button and a door down. Press the button the door down opens, there directly beside you to the left is she. Taker her with you.)
  • Go to the furthest point up and then right to kill red droid again.
  • Go beyond, get futa´ed.
  • Kill the real boss directly on the other side. (Door is open now)
  • go back to the boss helicopter phase, there is a door to the left enter it and collect the beacon

• Teleport to the pod at the 1st bandit base, go left instead, the guard isn´t there anymore
  • drop down into ice, first go left and up as soon as possible, go left/up and save the girl
  • after that return to the place you dropped down and go right until you reach the next pod
  • go right and drop diagonal down to the right
  • from there go diagonal to the right and top beat the boss, collect the beacon

• go back to the octopus boss, go diagonal left top, if you did it right you can only go right
  • you will see giant alien ships and a allied soldier camp, then war
  • enter the alien base, again wreak havoc
  • save the captured alien fighter girl, she will help you with the boss
  • find the boss inside the alien base, kill it, collect the beacon
  • exit the alien base with going further, finding a pod that is before the vulcano

• go to the pod where you beat the ice boss, then go right and drop down into the Abyss area
  • go further down and left to find the boss, kill it with a piston weapon (the dodge is a dash you can release it while dashing, to deal damage while taking none)
  • collect the beacon above him, go further right into the slime territory
  • kill the mecha hidden in the furthest part. (If you found the blonde girl before fighting him she helps you, she is straight left from the boss´s position. If you find her after the boss go back to the boss to get the h-scene.)

• go to the commander in your base and talk to everyone, but especially her a whole bunch
  • now you are free to go to the vulcano through the pod we opened at the end of the alien base
  • go there and destroy all (5?) infections before they recover.
  • Find the ??? area and kill the Boss
  • Talk to everyone at your base and get yourself ready for a real fight, you will have to get stronger to beat the true last boss, she is only reachable through the teleport that is given to your map at the top.

is there a cg room or am i just to stupid to find it xD
There is, use the black pc in your room, the options are
animation gallery view
"craft" for free gallery
enter free gallery
event gallery view

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is a save/data/story with
all weapons (but the last green energy one which seems to be only buyable at the alien energy merchant)
all items
all h-scenes (but one girl I can´t seem to find.)

If you want the full H-save someone already posted that.
This is for the legendary weapons. I needed 3 playthroughts to craft them all.

I will update it if I finally find the rest
This is something I searched on my file for hours, I don´t know why she does not show up on my file, but only on the completed H save
Anyone has any idea? This is really weird
The final girl.png
When I go there on my file she is missing
the final girl is missing.png

Search keyword: Weapons full save
Update: now all items

Attachments

Last edited:

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's a good spot to grind minerals for attack and defense? I found a nice spot for energy and AP, which also can be sold for some nice cash.

If you go to the teleporter that's between the jungle and the asteroid field, go left, through the long leafy secret tunnel and when you get out, go immediately down. There's two ore hills one of which is a monster.

EDIT: Ok, so far found a decent place for attack ores. Teleport to Tako boss room, go left and there's a rockmonster very close by.

Where's the best fire protection passive and what do I even do in the lava rain area in the upper part of the planet? I think I've beaten all the bosses so far and the blue haired general woman has a long conversation when I talk to her.
I tried both of those spots but never dropped a single Attack ore.
The only one I have ever found I bought by chance from a travelling merchant.

Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone any idea how to find her in her complete form? She is a recuable, but seemingly you have to do something to complete her?
Screenshot (253).png
Her flavor text is:
A Cyborg on private activity.
It has specially modificated arms, She has been active in mainly cold climates.

Which areas do you have access to? then I could maybe answere you.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Someone any idea how to find her in her complete form? She is a rescuable, but seemingly you have to do something to complete her?
As far as I can tell, this one is not recruitable as an any-time-ally. She can only join you when actively rescued like the blue android and the normal soldiers. I have all of the other hireable allies, and there doesn't seem to be space for any more.

That said, I bring news regarding the last rescuable android. I happened to find out that the editor used to make this game is free, and used it to open the game up. I found the blue android's location in the ??? area:
Here it is in the editor

And here's what that looks like in the game

Now, I've gone in and out of this area several times, and she's never once shown up. I'm thinking there just might be a bug. It occurs to me that some bugfixes were made, so I suppose I'll actually log in to DLsite and update and see if she's one of the things fixed.

In other news, the editor is tricky, but a translation seems very possible, and moreoever, not too difficult in general. I'm having trouble navigating the editor personally, since it's all Japanese, but I think someone who has a good understanding of it could figure it out. I'm hesitant to say or contribute much more on that topic, however, as I don't want to do anything that upsets the dev.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as I can tell, this one is not recruitable as an any-time-ally. She can only join you when actively rescued like the blue android and the normal soldiers. I have all of the other hireable allies, and there doesn't seem to be space for any more.

That said, I bring news regarding the last rescuable android. I happened to find out that the editor used to make this game is free, and used it to open the game up. I found the blue android's location in the ??? area:
Here it is in the editor

And here's what that looks like in the game

Now, I've gone in and out of this area several times, and she's never once shown up. I'm thinking there just might be a bug. It occurs to me that some bugfixes were made, so I suppose I'll actually log in to DLsite and update and see if she's one of the things fixed.

In other news, the editor is tricky, but a translation seems very possible, and moreoever, not too difficult in general. I'm having trouble navigating the editor personally, since it's all Japanese, but I think someone who has a good understanding of it could figure it out. I'm hesitant to say or contribute much more on that topic, however, as I don't want to do anything that upsets the dev.
I will update it if I finally find the rest
This is something I searched on my file for hours, I don´t know why she does not show up on my file, but only on the completed H save
Anyone has any idea? This is really weird
View attachment 14233
When I go there on my file she is missing
View attachment 14234

If you load the save of the nice guy that finished all H-events then she is there in the "information terminal" at the commanders place, I posted the screenshots i took with his save and with mine. In his it is SOS1=1, in mine she doesn´t show up.
The only thing that is different in my save is that the girl I showed in my last post is not in my "information terminal" doesn´t matter how many times I recue her, she does not show up.
Check if you have her in your save please, it could be that she is the trigger for the last girl.
Edit: I found her as a random encounter in the ice area. Now I also have her, but it didn´t tragger the last girl. It could really be a bug.

Go to the moon field, the minerals there have attack power +
from there, one screen to the right then up and break the stones, the mineral stone will attack you, kill it.

firepower + minerals one screen right than up..png firepower + minerals.png

Last edited:

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you mess with the files to get the last girl or did you actually find her? Where is she? I only need her and 1 item, then I have a 100% file with all h-scenes, all weapons, all items.
I assume you mean sprite gallery no. 145, you can get the details from post #371
And for how i get my last 2 girls (131 and 144), I did check on the NPChm folder to see the sprite work and based on that to tell where the NPC's general location is at.

How the hell do I take out all the tumors in time so that I can kill the volcano boss? Am I really just gonna have to memorize the most efficient route through there to kill them all?
You can actually talk to the commader, vice commander, the green alien and the leader of the mecha alien to help you take out and guard the tumor.
To request aid from the commader, you must be sure to rescue the vice commander, help the mecha alien AND talk to the leader after they escape and defeat boss in the area. The leader of the mecha alien will give you details on how to defeat the eyeball which is crucial as you will relay the info the the commander.
After that, you can ask the 3 NPCs i mentioned to help you with the tumors by pressing up and then press the D key, that would be a total of 5 tumors taken care of, not including the one where your master guide you to 1 of the tumor

tenjoou

Reputation score
How do u defeat the second Red Droid? Her hp doesnt seem to fall at all...

Sirwuftafufta

Reputation score
How do u defeat the second Red Droid? Her hp doesnt seem to fall at all...
I used the fire sword, which pierces armor. The piston weapon is also really good once you get used to it (I thought it was awful for 60% of my playthrough, then I found out that you can use S before releasing the fire key to do a dash attack that grants you a good-sized invulnerability window), so that might be worth trying, too. Just remember to stock up on ballistic ammo, since it takes 10 per shot!

Don´t leave the area to the pods and !!!don´t die!!! You got seemingly unlimited time then. Pods are where flags are set.
Ah, I was wondering about that, thanks!

You can actually talk to the commader, vice commander, the green alien and the leader of the mecha alien to help you take out and guard the tumor.
To request aid from the commader, you must be sure to rescue the vice commander, help the mecha alien AND talk to the leader after they escape and defeat boss in the area. The leader of the mecha alien will give you details on how to defeat the eyeball which is crucial as you will relay the info the the commander.
After that, you can ask the 3 NPCs i mentioned to help you with the tumors by pressing up and then press the D key, that would be a total of 5 tumors taken care of, not including the one where your master guide you to 1 of the tumor
Holy shit, that's gonna be really helpful! Thanks for saving me a bunch of headache!