What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can get their assistance if you are helpful, or they may have grudges against you if you betray!!!? "
Hmm, this is probably why I could never get the silver haired android as a partner, except I don't remember when or how I betrayed them.

Also deeply disappointed with the futa version. Was expecting some fun time with the partner characters.....yet nothing. Fun game all around though.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is something I searched on my file for hours, I don´t know why she does not show up on my file, but only on the completed H save [by swiftmoon]
Anyone has any idea? This is really weird
View attachment 14233
When I go there on my file she is missing
View attachment 14234
I assume you mean sprite gallery no. 145, you can get the details from post #371
And for how i get my last 2 girls (131 and 144), I did check on the NPChm folder to see the sprite work and based on that to tell where the NPC's general location is at.
I know her location, if you look at the attached files you see which one I am talking about. She does not show up in my saves, but in yours she does.
I can´t firgure out why, seems to be a bug. The only thing I don´t have is the last green energy weapon, so I don´t think it is becouse of a trigger.
With your answere I think she just has allways been there in your playthrough.
In mine she is forever missing.

Hmm, this is probably why I could never get the silver haired android as a partner, except I don't remember when or how I betrayed them.

Also deeply disappointed with the futa version. Was expecting some fun time with the partner characters.....yet nothing. Fun game all around though.
post your save and I will see if you really can´t recruit her, I want to do a more detailed guide so I want to know if you really can betray people and loose them forever
I guess you mean the left one. You get the right one after 3 battles as far as I remember.
supps.png

Might be useful to have the more recent version to check.

Also, wasn't the all H-events save made using an hex editor?
No he said he found them, it is really easy to find them too, if your save is seemingly (?) bugged. read my entire post and see the qouted attachments to see what I mean.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had the wrong save in mind it seems.
Time to contribute for something after lurking for so long

All H-content unlocked

Thank you laogaoren for providing the partial save
This is the complete H-save I mean, on page 23 he explains how he found the rest.

Though he was the first to find all of them, I would have did that too, if the last girl was not bugged on my save : (
I searched for her around 3 hours, but when I used his save to find her I needed 2 Minutes since you can´t miss her.

With that girl my list of all recuable girls is complete.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The one I had in mind has been deleted, was around page 10-11...

on another note (recent version):
The Patchnotes of the version, I think we are really interested in them.

Version 1.1:

- Fixed the notation of the risk degree on the world map is different from the actual
┗ Target: relay point Tau, relay point new, relay point Omicron
· Anything that is in the middle and the notation of danger level can not be said
┗ Target: Relay Point Low, Relay Point Pie, Relay Point Sigma, Relay Point Qsii, Relay Point Kappa
· Added the effect that the entrance of the beacon room of the boss 「オオヨウガンダコ」 "Oh yoyogandako" opens after the defeat
· Adjust the entrance of the boss' 「知的生命体」 "intellectual life entity" · Establish hints
- Fixed a problem that the boss 「知的生命体」 'intellectual life entity' would remain dive depending on the timing during battle
· Fixed the problem that the position of the spear of the boss 「結晶騎士」 "crystal knight" is fixed
· Add sound effect and message when mercenary fee is withdrawn
· Corrected the flag miss of NPC『B-2』 conversation · Fixed temporary disabling of NPC 『コバルト』 "Cobalt" rescue
· Correction of phenomenon that NPC 『ポポ』 'Popo' proliferates
· Fixed a problem that you can not speak to the commander? (Please report when there is no change)
- Fixed a problem that can attack if weapons are switched during restraint
- When the AP dies in the state of tens of thousands of units, the position of the strength bar temporarily goes out of order at the resurrection
- Fixed that the route search module is partially displayed on the map and the display is incorrect · It is not arranged
· Fixed that subtraction of fear resistance was stopped at resurrection Corrected a mistake in judging the drop items of the horse trap at the colonist base
· Fill in the specifications without the module when purchasing weapons
· Since the content of the first explorer's notebook was not a hint at all, adjust
- Fixed that yellow mucilage and blue mucus were mistakenly consumed in the sale of another product in the black market (addition of a process to set it to 0 in case of -1 or less)
· Some terminal names were different from the settings decided in the brain
· Other detailed notation · placement · adjustment and correction of graphics

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
post your save and I will see if you really can´t recruit her, I want to do a more detailed guide so I want to know if you really can betray people and loose them forever
I guess you mean the left one. You get the right one after 3 battles as far as I remember.
View attachment 14254

Nopes, I have 2BE.....I mean B-2. Who i mean....

View attachment 14166
The one you have in this pic.
Here's the save file.

Attachments

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nopes, I have 2BE.....I mean B-2. Who i mean....

View attachment 14166
The one you have in this pic.
Here's the save file.
You have her, go to the commander and talk to her.
She is the one you beat at the very end, the first explorer, her Name is "Iron" and stands beside the commander.
The first explorer.png

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ahhh, I never went back to commander after completing the game. No wonder.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does any of the plugins grant *immunity* to 'frozen' and 'burning' effects ?
Cause while the first is just an annoyance (though a significant one when looking for stuff instead of just following the signs) the other is pretty deadly.

Also, how many times do you meet and fight that first android (not the red one) and where ?

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does any of the plugins grant *immunity* to 'frozen' and 'burning' effects ?
Cause while the first is just an annoyance (though a significant one when looking for stuff instead of just following the signs) the other is pretty deadly.

Also, how many times do you meet and fight that first android (not the red one) and where ?
red is frost protection, the other one heat protection, the vulcano will allways burn you if you are not allowed to enter yet.
Frost protection.png Heat protection.png
She is not a droid, but you fight her the second time in the grasslands a bit hidden, and a third time on the moon looking field in a giant cafe that is empty until you beat her in the grasslands

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...lvl 3 of those don't grant *immunity* and what little I can tell from those descriptions in the picture, they only say something about great reduction, not immunity.

Also, I've already met her three times, was that supposed to trigger something ?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok, just got this game and working my way through blind.
Is there any way to hook this game, any UI translation or even just a screenshot of the menus with little arrows saying what does what?
Because this is damn hard to get into completely blind.

edit: found the menu translation on page 3, i skipped over that the first time I went through the thread.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...lvl 3 of those don't grant *immunity* and what little I can tell from those descriptions in the picture, they only say something about great reduction, not immunity.

Also, I've already met her three times, was that supposed to trigger something ?
I didn´t think you meant actual imunity. That is not possible.
Take 2 Lv 4 and you will be the closest to that. Don´t know why you would want that though.

I am not sure how you can recruit her then, I could try to figure it out with your save so I can add it to my extended guide.

Ok, just got this game and working my way through blind.
Is there any way to hook this game, any UI translation or even just a screenshot of the menus with little arrows saying what does what?
Because this is damn hard to get into completely blind.
There seems to maybe be a way to hook this game, with the free editor this game was made with, it was posted some pages back.
screenshot with menu translations are in the first page and I posted some information with this.

I have my guide in progress that has important parts of the Readme, a short playthrough guide, all girls guide, and some Items, though I didn´t write about nearly all I know yet.
Edit: This is the open office version #474 has the better PDF version

Attachments

Last edited:

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's an organ looking boss that keeps regenerating health, how do i kill it?

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's an organ looking boss that keeps regenerating health, how do i kill it?
One or two page back there is a complex explaination, In short: kill the infections/tumors in the volcano without dying or entering a pod zone. Once all are dead (5?) they all stay dead.
Seems like the boss regenerates faster for each of these that still lives.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I didn´t think you meant actual imunity. That is not possible.
Take 2 Lv 4 and you will be the closest to that. Don´t know why you would want that though.

I am not sure how you can recruit her then, I could try to figure it out with your save so I can add it to my extended guide.

There seems to maybe be a way to hook this game, with the free editor this game was made with, it was posted some pages back.
screenshot with menu translations are in the first page and I posted some information with this.

I have my guide in progress that has important parts of the Readme, a short playthrough guide, all girls guide, and some Items, though I didn´t write about nearly all I know yet.
Thanks for that, ill look through it in a minute.

At the moment I'm stumped trying to fix my equipment. I just had the fire-sword on, but now I've switched weapons and switched back, it won't let me. I'm stuck with the base energy sword.

Same for the energy-shot. I'm trying to switch it back to homing mode, and it's giving me gyp.

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know her location, if you look at the attached files you see which one I am talking about. She does not show up in my saves, but in yours she does.
I can´t firgure out why, seems to be a bug. The only thing I don´t have is the last green energy weapon, so I don´t think it is becouse of a trigger.
With your answere I think she just has allways been there in your playthrough.
In mine she is forever missing.
My theory on that is you have to get the commander to send in forces to help you for her to show up there, don't think there's a reason for them to go there when they're ald hving war with the aliens right? XD
On the other hand i did repeatedly go back and forth to the pod to 'refresh' the state of the map to change the SOS girl

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When you change the weapon in a slot, it gets reset to its basic variant; then you can additionally pay for the weapon mod in the other menu.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
When you change the weapon in a slot, it gets reset to its basic variant; then you can additionally pay for the weapon mod in the other menu.
Yes, I'm trying to pay to upgrade it back to the fire-sword, and it wont.

i've got tons of cash, but maybe it costs ores or something?
Feels stupid though, I've already bought it, I should just be able to slot it back on.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I updated the Guide so it is more beautifull as pdf with a sorted table of contents
Update: Factors for 100% clear are now build in. Events like raiding the second bandit base and the vulcano with everyone.

My theory on that is you have to get the commander to send in forces to help you for her to show up there, don't think there's a reason for them to go there when they're ald hving war with the aliens right? XD
On the other hand i did repeatedly go back and forth to the pod to 'refresh' the state of the map to change the SOS girl
Oh that makes sense, I never requested help in my 3 playthroughs.... It seems I will now do the forth just for that tiny animation... SO the save is 100%
(with me only not knowing if the last green energy weapon is truely only buyable and has no blueprint

Attachments

Last edited: