What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wasn't the one

it was the clothing break target wich suddenly decided to work for SOME f*cking reason

anyways

any chance there's a folder containing all the "translated menu" images in one tidy package ?
I the original post, like he said, but I added the rest in my Guide and translated all items, gave tips on how to play, what to avoid and gave the translation of the important parts of the readme noting the meaning of your profile and how to increase strength.

Nearly everything you need,to make whatever your dreams are with this game,come true.
Even a 99,99% save if you don´t want to play this awesome game.

Those H events are stuff of dreams man. One of the gallery items is missing. #52 I think. Anyone know what it is or how to get it?
The grey droids. this should be from the second bandit/outlaw base. Where you get turned into a futa

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i have to wonder what the timeline if any for this game is i think it would be barrage then the wandering city then this but it could also be barrage this then wandering city
If I remember right, I think it's either Barrage>Pig Iron> Vault or Barrage >Vault> Pig Iron.
The prologue for Pig Iron explains that Earth was running out of resources, and Barrage seemed to take place on Earth, considering the cities--
And Vault doesn't make a lick of sense to me because I couldn't enjoy it long enough to get to the ending.

True about the game size though, Barrage was the biggest, then Pig Iron, then Vault. While the pixelated CGI scenes were decent, it seems like the more animated pixelated CGI they make, the less the game has in other areas. Maybe the level designing/ enemy animations are getting too tedious for them?

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got bored of this game before I finished (got to volcano boss). I was transcribing & translating stuff as I played. Here's what I ended up with (in .ods format, used v6 to create). Feel free to use it however you want.

Attachments

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got bored of this game before I finished (got to volcano boss). I was transcribing & translating stuff as I played. Here's what I ended up with (in .ods format, used v6 to create). Feel free to use it however you want.
The world could always use more heroes like you

Decaravia

Reputation score
Here a link

/mega(dot)nz/#!f4xWBSoR!hmTtwgX2evfZyFwY3MME_6dpQsDupl0u0hKNVUofB_M

FosterHart72

Lurker
Reputation score
Great work, but how do i make the translation work?

Eden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great work, but how do i make the translation work?
You can use something like Apache OpenOffice to open the files. It's a free program suite that you can download. Just type "Apache openoffice 4" into google, you should be able to figure out the rest.

lolirajah

Lurker
Reputation score
Where on earth is the volcano boss. I searched the entire region, found the ??? place, but cant find this damn eye on the wall.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can use something like Apache OpenOffice to open the files. It's a free program suite that you can download. Just type "Apache openoffice 4" into google, you should be able to figure out the rest.
I think he meant how to get it into the game, the file can be opened by many programms so that should not be a problem
I don´t think that it can be integrated into the game like thar, if I am wrong someone educate me.

Where on earth is the volcano boss. I searched the entire region, found the ??? place, but cant find this damn eye on the wall.
If you found the ??? area, then there is no way to miss it. you probably walked into a dead end end returned, but you just had to go up where the mineral rock is and then go left (an i think up) again.

Here a link

/mega(dot)nz/#!f4xWBSoR!hmTtwgX2evfZyFwY3MME_6dpQsDupl0u0hKNVUofB_M
That is the 1.0 version. thank you for sharing with those that don´t have it.
is the 1.1 version down?
I don´t have time right now to search the thread

Last edited:

lolirajah

Lurker
Reputation score
I think he meant how to get it into the game, the file can be opened by many programms so that should not be a problem
I don´t think that it can be integrated into the game like thar, if I am wrong someone educate me.

If you found the ??? area, then there is no way to miss it. you probably walked into a dead end end returned, but you just had to go up where the mineral rock is and then go left (an i think up) again.

That is the 1.0 version. thank you for sharing with those that don´t have it.
is the 1.1 version down?
I don´t have time right now to search the thread
Which mineral rock exactly? There is one at the top of the volcano. Another one where Rocks are falling from the sky. Also another one at the bottom of the volcano which leads to the ??? area.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The game's editor is available online for free (ActionEditor4) so if someone with at least a cursory understanding of Japanese wanted to replace the text, it's possible albeit tedious. There's also some rather harsh character limits with the editor, though, so it can be tricky.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game's editor is available online for free (ActionEditor4) so if someone with at least a cursory understanding of Japanese wanted to replace the text, it's possible albeit tedious. There's also some rather harsh character limits with the editor, though, so it can be tricky.
Might just be editor's gui limits. What little I can tell about the actual data, any string is limited to 255 bytes, which usually isn't all that little (if you stick to ASCII). Though wrapping might make things a bit more difficult.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Which mineral rock exactly? There is one at the top of the volcano. Another one where Rocks are falling from the sky. Also another one at the bottom of the volcano which leads to the ??? area.
the one within the ??? area.

anyone have full save?
Since people seem to not find the same I posted earlier, I repost this with the "tags" complete save full save coplete gallery
So people find it with the search option.

Attachments

Reactions: Ash

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So where do you find the level 4 heat protection? Its the only think preventing me from continuing into the volcano area.

lolirajah

Lurker
Reputation score
So where do you find the level 4 heat protection? Its the only think preventing me from continuing into the volcano area.
I cant remember since I have been looking for the volcano boss for the past day. But i think i remember seeing a blue protection kit around the area where you save the miner girl to fight the robot boss in the slime area.
the one within the ??? area.

Since people seem to not find the same I posted earlier, I repost this with the "tags" complete save full save coplete gallery
So people find it with the search option.
Still no luck. Also i think i would be able to find the boss if i knew which pod to start from. There is a mineral rock in a room with a fire breathing monster that wipes out bandits. And there is a mineral rock in the very next map which leads to the ??? area. So im pretty confused where to go.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I feel this would be way better without the Futa MC even more so since it clearly added a bunch of time since he had to go back and add everything in, The animation for the Futa are Meh to burn it, And i like futa content but it just dosnt work here even more so since you cant freely switch to and fro.

A Ok game at best with solid game-play and mechanics but i dont play Hentai games for game-play i play for CONTENT and i see what 12 reused enemy's and a bunch of wasted time for 1 type of those animations if the "Lewd" one dint have a few that made me stop and go thats sexy i would throw that down too.

I am kinda salty i hoped for another Barrage but i would still recommend it as a game with good H-content

And before anyone says the animations are different enof for him to Rehash old enemy's i just gotta say fuck that i dont like Call of Duty for that very reason Slight different dosnt mean shit to me i do not care if he rehashed them and gave them whole new sets but they dont have whole new sets....

Btw for those that did not look at the animation count its 145 with 46 different enemy's, with at least 10 of them from other games and slightly different looks/animations

tenjoou

Reputation score
Im stuck with rescuing the second in command, i killed the boss, but.. when i go down to save him i cant stop the animation of him being violated, is there something that i am missing?