What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don´t know the number and exact positions, but just try to use the standart energy gun, with the energy sentry mod. you can shoot multiple of them and I killed him even through his full regeneration without allies on my second run.
the stacked dmg is just insane, just shoot it before him not on him.

View attachment 14509View attachment 14510
It worked! Thanks so much!

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know where the Energy Shield 2/3 blueprint is? Its the yellow electric one.

Edit: Nvm, found it at the asteroid belt. it's near the bottom in a narrow passage. near the end at the right, there are a few breakable blocks with a blueprint behind them.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
How do the NPC's get fucked? I saw a couple in the gallery but was wondering how it happens in game.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I made a full save from scratch. While I would of used TheBl4ckC4t's save and filled in the holes, I found myself playing the entire story myself just to see how the events panned out. By that time, my stats were already higher and I decided to just finish my own save. Overall, I'd say i really enjoyed this game, just about as much as Samurai Sacrament. Special thanks to TheBl4ckC4t for his wonderful guide.

In the save:
  1. All stats are maxed.
  2. All partners are available.
  3. All weapons are available (except the exclusive alien plasma rifle.)
  4. All items are available (except the 2nd copies of Money Drop lvl 2, Mineral Vein lvl 1, Heat Resistance lvl 2, and Short Circuit Down lvl 3. None of it matters though since you have double copies of any lvl 4 upgrade.)
  5. Ammo count is as follows: Plasma Cells - 154k, Ballistic Ammo - 4.4k, Fusion Core - 21k, Upgrade Modules 232 (Black Hole FTW!)
  6. All events are available for viewing, even in the spawning room.
  7. All pods available.
  8. All bosses are dead.
  9. Save is in slot 11.
P.S. - The weapons I have set are the Pilebunker Fist with the Red Energy Field. If you thought the Grey Spinning Sword was good for a mobility massacre, just wait until you try this! With max stats, if you pull up the energy field and dash around with the pilebunker's forward dodge, you become a hamster ball... OF DEATH! Vertical blocks taking too long to dig through? Touch it with a force field! Annoying horde of baddies in any which direction? Just dash through all of them! It's a total joy to new game+ with.

Attachments

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I made a full save from scratch. While I would of used TheBl4ckC4t's save and filled in the holes, I found myself playing the entire story myself just to see how the events panned out. By that time, my stats were already higher and I decided to just finish my own save. Overall, I'd say i really enjoyed this game, just about as much as Samurai Sacrament. Special thanks to TheBl4ckC4t for his wonderful guide.

In the save:
  1. All stats are maxed.
  4. All items are available (except the 2nd copies of Money Drop lvl 2, Mineral Vein lvl 1, Heat Resistance lvl 2, and Short Circuit Down lvl 3. None of it matters though since you have double copies of any lvl 4 upgrade.)
  5. Ammo count is as follows: Plasma Cells - 154k, Ballistic Ammo - 4.4k, Fusion Core - 21k, Upgrade Modules 232 (Black Hole FTW!)
  7. All pods available.
  8. All bosses are dead.
  9. Save is in slot 11.
P.S. - The weapons I have set are the Pilebunker Fist with the Red Energy Field. If you thought the Grey Spinning Sword was good for a mobility massacre, just wait until you try this! With max stats, if you pull up the energy field and dash around with the pilebunker's forward dodge, you become a hamster ball... OF DEATH! Vertical blocks taking too long to dig through? Touch it with a force field! Annoying horde of baddies in any which direction? Just dash through all of them! It's a total joy to new game+ with.
Could you tell me where TheBl4ckC4t's guide is? I can't seem to find it in this thread. :cry:

The Hellrider

Reputation score
Could you tell me where TheBl4ckC4t's guide is? I can't seem to find it in this thread. :cry:
Here, don't know if this the latest by the way.

So I think I made a mistake somewhere in my save : I specify anyway that I read Bl4ckc4at's guide, which I attach to my post, and even with this and after spending a lot of time to read the 30 pages of this thread, I'm stuck and I have questions about the things I don't understand . Here we go :

1- So I just picked up all the 6 (or 5) beacons, and talk to the Commander so the lava area is unlocked. I'm lost, where's the boss and how to recruit member to take down all the tumors, that's the part I didn't understand.

2- What's the thing about saving The commander in second, when do I have to save him, and where ?

3-Currently, only my flame sword deals damage to enemies, because it has armor piercing, so How can I have weapons that use energy and deals damage to enemies ? I saw previously in this thread that there's a weapon who defeat the lava boss in no time, using energy, sorry I don't remember exactly, but I have to find a weapon that deals damage to Bosses, apart my flame sword.

4- Didn't undersand the system of SOS1 and SOS2 for rescuing purpose.

Hopefully, someone kind enough will answer me, and sorry if I was annoying. Thanks in advance.

PS: My english sucks, yes, I know.

EDIT: I saw that the weapon I look at is the standard energy gun with sentry mod... any tips to get it or locations please ?

Attachments

Last edited:

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
H

In the save:
  1. All stats are maxed.
  7. All pods available.
  8. All bosses are dead.
  9. Save is in slot 11.
I'm enjoying the save, but how do I get rid of the clone following me around?

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
H

I'm enjoying the save, but how do I get rid of the clone following me around?
go to captains office, there's a terminal on the left side of her desk, press UP i believe and that will force them to stay there so you may be raped and on your lonesome :D

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here, don't know if this the latest by the way.

So I think I made a mistake somewhere in my save : I specify anyway that I read Bl4ckc4at's guide, which I attach to my post, and even with this and after spending a lot of time to read the 30 pages of this thread, I'm stuck and I have questions about the things I don't understand . Here we go :

1- So I just picked up all the 6 (or 5) beacons, and talk to the Commander so the lava area is unlocked. I'm lost, where's the boss and how to recruit member to take down all the tumors, that's the part I didn't understand.

2- What's the thing about saving The commander in second, when do I have to save him, and where ?

3-Currently, only my flame sword deals damage to enemies, because it has armor piercing, so How can I have weapons that use energy and deals damage to enemies ? I saw previously in this thread that there's a weapon who defeat the lava boss in no time, using energy, sorry I don't remember exactly, but I have to find a weapon that deals damage to Bosses, apart my flame sword.

4- Didn't undersand the system of SOS1 and SOS2 for rescuing purpose.

Hopefully, someone kind enough will answer me, and sorry if I was annoying. Thanks in advance.

PS: My english sucks, yes, I know.

EDIT: I saw that the weapon I look at is the standard energy gun with sentry mod... any tips to get it or locations please ?
I'll link the latest guide for you and hopefully help with a few of your questions.

1 - The path to the boss is towards to bottom. If you see some androids and bandits fighting a dragon, you need to go above them into a hole in the wall. If you keep heading left, you'll enter a purple area named "???". From here on out, its mostly a linear left line to the boss. After you find him, deal a bit of damage, your character will speak, fly out the room and you'll teleport back to base automatically. You can now talk to your teammates and use the "D" command to ask for assistance.

2 - Cobalt, the second of command, is in the forest. You need him to help kill the tumors. the guide explains how to reach him better than i could. but hes in the jungle. There should be a teleporter where you need to head left out of it, go northwest through a hidden passage and then keep going left into a wall and press up to enter the boss to save Cobalt.

3 - Have you upgraded your stats? when you reach a teleporter, select the third tab. From there select the second tab and use the materials to upgrade your stats (the guide also warns you not to use 2 of them for post game weapons). You can also break the stat limit with money with the bottom most option. If you want to farm ores for stats, i recommend using the 1st slot pile bunker weapon (some people call it the piston). As you charge it, you can invincibly dash at enemies using "S" and then let go of the charge for a strong invincible dash punch. It kills living Mineral Veins really easily (4-3 punches or so). If your battery is low and its not dead yet, dash through the rock without the punch so you recharge your battery and dont get bit. Don't forget to equip the small orange upgrades too (teleporter, 3rd tab, 4th(?) tab where the lvls are shown.) They increase the drop amount from mineral veins. The best mining areas ive found for stats are:

ATK (Both stats)- Speckled Blue Ores in the Sandworm Zone.
Find the area that's flat and has worms, flies, and a living mineral vein. Once you kill the Vein, head right twice and access the teleporter. You don't even need to go inside. Tapping up on a teleporter respawns Mineral Veins so just head back left and kill it again.

DEF - Lumpy Blue Ores in the Purple Spiky Abyss.
As you drop from the Ice area to the abyss, you
ll come across a teleporter somehwere. There, head out left, go down until you see a breakable wall to your right. The pilebunker should be able to break it in a few hits. If the last hit to break the wall is dashed with "S", you will end up right on the mineral vein so just hold up to mine it quickly. Go back to the teleporter, rinse and repeat.

HP - White Ores at the Octopus boss entrance
The teleporter should have the fallen android and bandit on the side. Head left, dash through the lava with the pilebunker. Go up, find the living mineral vein. Beat it up, mine the ore, fall through the breakable blocks to the right, go back to the teleporter and do it again.

Auto Recovery - Gold and Red Ores in the Meteorite Field.
Somewhere north of the meteorite field, there should be a teleporter where you can head right and there are falling meteorites. There should be rocks all over the bottom entrance. Ignore them and take the upper path. With the pilebunker, you can dash through all the meteorites you want. Reach the mineral vein at the end and mine away. go back and do it again.

Battery Energy - Brown/Sliver Ores in Slime bandit zone.
At the very bottom of the slime zone, there should be a teleporter at the top left. If you avoid the chasm and hop to the right, there should be a large slime and a living mineral vein stuck behind some rocks. use the whip sword to easily deal with the slime (slashing up can cancel into slashing forward with the whip. Works the other way around too). Beat up the mineral vein and mine it. go back and do it again.

4 - The SOS signal resets every time you teleport. You need certain SOS signals to see and rescue certain girls. The guide explains it better than i could and gives all locations of the girls.

Happy Playing!

Attachments

The Hellrider

Reputation score
I'll link the latest guide for you and hopefully help with a few of your questions.

1 - The path to the boss is towards to bottom. If you see some androids and bandits fighting a dragon, you need to go above them into a hole in the wall. If you keep heading left, you'll enter a purple area named "???". From here on out, its mostly a linear left line to the boss. After you find him, deal a bit of damage, your character will speak, fly out the room and you'll teleport back to base automatically. You can now talk to your teammates and use the "D" command to ask for assistance.

2 - Cobalt, the second of command, is in the forest. You need him to help kill the tumors. the guide explains how to reach him better than i could. but hes in the jungle. There should be a teleporter where you need to head left out of it, go northwest through a hidden passage and then keep going left into a wall and press up to enter the boss to save Cobalt.

3 - Have you upgraded your stats? when you reach a teleporter, select the third tab. From there select the second tab and use the materials to upgrade your stats (the guide also warns you not to use 2 of them for post game weapons). You can also break the stat limit with money with the bottom most option. If you want to farm ores for stats, i recommend using the 1st slot pile bunker weapon (some people call it the piston). As you charge it, you can invincibly dash at enemies using "S" and then let go of the charge for a strong invincible dash punch. It kills living Mineral Veins really easily (4-3 punches or so). If your battery is low and its not dead yet, dash through the rock without the punch so you recharge your battery and dont get bit. Don't forget to equip the small orange upgrades too (teleporter, 3rd tab, 4th(?) tab where the lvls are shown.) They increase the drop amount from mineral veins. The best mining areas ive found for stats are:

ATK (Both stats)- Speckled Blue Ores in the Sandworm Zone.
Find the area that's flat and has worms, flies, and a living mineral vein. Once you kill the Vein, head right twice and access the teleporter. You don't even need to go inside. Tapping up on a teleporter respawns Mineral Veins so just head back left and kill it again.

DEF - Lumpy Blue Ores in the Purple Spiky Abyss.
As you drop from the Ice area to the abyss, you
ll come across a teleporter somehwere. There, head out left, go down until you see a breakable wall to your right. The pilebunker should be able to break it in a few hits. If the last hit to break the wall is dashed with "S", you will end up right on the mineral vein so just hold up to mine it quickly. Go back to the teleporter, rinse and repeat.

HP - White Ores at the Octopus boss entrance
The teleporter should have the fallen android and bandit on the side. Head left, dash through the lava with the pilebunker. Go up, find the living mineral vein. Beat it up, mine the ore, fall through the breakable blocks to the right, go back to the teleporter and do it again.

Auto Recovery - Gold and Red Ores in the Meteorite Field.
Somewhere north of the meteorite field, there should be a teleporter where you can head right and there are falling meteorites. There should be rocks all over the bottom entrance. Ignore them and take the upper path. With the pilebunker, you can dash through all the meteorites you want. Reach the mineral vein at the end and mine away. go back and do it again.

Battery Energy - Brown/Sliver Ores in Slime bandit zone.
At the very bottom of the slime zone, there should be a teleporter at the top left. If you avoid the chasm and hop to the right, there should be a large slime and a living mineral vein stuck behind some rocks. use the whip sword to easily deal with the slime (slashing up can cancel into slashing forward with the whip. Works the other way around too). Beat up the mineral vein and mine it. go back and do it again.

4 - The SOS signal resets every time you teleport. You need certain SOS signals to see and rescue certain girls. The guide explains it better than i could and gives all locations of the girls.

Happy Playing!
Thanks a lot for your reply ! Makes me happy xD Gonna check it out right now.

EDIT: Thanks for the locations of Veins, helps a lot ! I did what you tell me about Volcano boss, I found him, hitted him, a speech appeared, TP to Base, speech with commander, but after that, "D" doesn't work to ask assistance with teammates... Maybe I'm intellectually retarded but, what are the teammates you talking about please ? Are the commander and people like that or people I can recruit in party ?

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hate to sound cynical, but is it just me or does this game still feel lacking compared to Barrage?
The more open gameplay is fun, and there's a variety of animations, but there's something that Barrage had that this one lacks. Can't put my finger on it.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hate to sound cynical, but is it just me or does this game still feel lacking compared to Barrage?
The more open gameplay is fun, and there's a variety of animations, but there's something that Barrage had that this one lacks. Can't put my finger on it.
Barrage had that whole 'military fighting off alien invasion' shtick, halo style. You had a lot more action, explosions, and frankly for me I still prefer the enemy design of Barrage. Sure, the animations are a lot more varied, but a lot of them of sort of a miss for me. In Barrage you had the normal alien troops, alien dog things, giant spiders, small aliens, cat mutants, robots, ect, many of which had delicious, delicious full on penetration animations.

In this, you see the white rat thing on the front picture and go 'Gee Wilikers, that critter is sure going to be a rootin' tootin' fun time!', and then... it just uses a long string on her from its tail. Or the ice turtle. You go, 'aw yeah, missionary', and then just get three variants of oral action that you can't even really see. Or the big dino boss. Think of how that could go with a powerful and aggressive doggy style animation (preferably with the MC facing towards the viewer with a slight angle). Instead, you getta the chomping move. The small aliens were the closest to Barrage it got for me, and honestly they're probably the preferred enemy. I feel like the last game as well( Wandering City) suffered a bit from this 'diversification'. Stuff like tentacles, vore, and sex toys are okay for one or two animations, but when they make up more than half of the animations it really ruins it for me.

Perverted I know, but if I get a 'heterogenous' game with lots of alien critters as the enemies I want them to plow that defeated main character like no tomorrow, not sit on the sidelines giggling while lightly tickling a nipple with a firm-piece of silly string.

To sum up this rant (I blame the lack of good sprite games with monsters really):

1. Barrage had the 'military force' feel, with the added bonus of 'defeated military gets raped' bonus.
2. Barrage's MC was cuter.
3. Barrage's animations, while having some similar enemy types, were far more enjoyable as a whole.
4. If it looks like an alien rape beast in Barrage, it's going to be an alien rape beast. Not just a means for another limp tentacle animation.
5. I liked the NPC rapes in Barrage more, personally.

I mean, when it comes to gameplay elements I think Pig Iron is superior, but Barrage certainly wins out with the H content.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good point.
The mild vore forest dragon was a nice face-hugger penetrative combo though. That one and the spidergirl yuri were the only two I could find myself enjoying.
Barrage had so many different "Picks", I think you hit the head of the nail on that one. I can think of at least 8 good ones I loved on it, and the militaristic theme was way more fun than just pure sci-fi/fall-out themed.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot for your reply ! Makes me happy xD Gonna check it out right now.

EDIT: Thanks for the locations of Veins, helps a lot ! I did what you tell me about Volcano boss, I found him, hitted him, a speech appeared, TP to Base, speech with commander, but after that, "D" doesn't work to ask assistance with teammates... Maybe I'm intellectually retarded but, what are the teammates you talking about please ? Are the commander and people like that or people I can recruit in party ?
"D" isn't inviting them into your party. Its sending them out to hunt down the boss's tumors. When you use it on all the units you can, they should all be gone when you leave the recruit screen and come back. There should be 4 people you're asking assistance from. 2nd Commander, Blue Alien, Green Alien, and the Blonde Drill Girl. If you return to the volcano boss, the eye should be open this time. If he is still regaining health for some reason, use the Energy Gun's sentry mod (5/8 Upgrade) to out DPS his healing.

The Hellrider

Reputation score
"D" isn't inviting them into your party. Its sending them out to hunt down the boss's tumors. When you use it on all the units you can, they should all be gone when you leave the recruit screen and come back. There should be 4 people you're asking assistance from. 2nd Commander, Blue Alien, Green Alien, and the Blonde Drill Girl. If you return to the volcano boss, the eye should be open this time. If he is still regaining health for some reason, use the Energy Gun's sentry mod (5/8 Upgrade) to out DPS his healing.
I'm sorry, when I hit D, nothing happen. I tried when there aren't in my party, and even being in my party... Furthermore, I use D on Green Alien with pistol (1eye), The blue armor and haired guy which is 2nd Commander (?), I don't know where to find The cyan Alien, because he disappeared since I saved his members...

And I don't know which Blonde Girl you're reffering to sorry...

EDIT: nevermind, be able to use D after finish quest with Cyan Alien... However, need to find the "blonde Drill Girl"... any tips please ?

EDIT 2: Ok just finished the game... Many thanks, zendreon !

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It is really unfortiounate that RL is taking way too much time, I can´t play anything nor continue the Guide.
When that changes it will be finished.

I am really happy to see that more people picked up this game and answere questions.

The Guide is still in 1.3

Let us hope someone picks it up for an ingame translation, since my pdf is nice but ingame is allways better.

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For the big eye alien, you can actually teleport to the pod right next to it, after you have all 5 growths under control by your partners.

That's right, the 5 partners should be:
- Alien Commander
- Green Alien girl
- Second-in-command (soldier w bluish hair)
- Drill girl wearing grey
and
- The main commander after you talk to her

You don't have to destroy the growths yourself - once you have your friends taking care of them.

If a message pops up once you drop down into the eye boss chamber, you haven't talked to everyone yet.

If you did it correctly, there should instead be a cutscene after you walk up closer to the boss.