What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

houya

Reputation score
CE exe or the installer? if it's the installer, temporarily disable your av to install, after that it can safely get rid of the problematic file.
Alright, also do you know what 168 on dot gallery is because it's the only one left to find

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It edits programs while they're in memory, I'd be surprised if your antivirus didn't flag it, that's exactly what many viruses do.

houya

Reputation score
It edits programs while they're in memory, I'd be surprised if your antivirus didn't flag it, that's exactly what many viruses do.
Ok so edited my file, but i still don't understand how to freeze money value.

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
Ok so edited my file, but i still don't understand how to freeze money value.
Launch your game. Launch Cheat Engine. Click the computer icon in the top left corner of CE. Select your game (Explorer of Golden Planet, though it's usually whatever is in the title bar of the game). Select 4-byte in the CE dropdown. Select "exact value" in the CE drop down (both are selected by default). Search for your current money value. Do something in game to change your money value. Enter your new money value in CE and click "next search". Do this until you have only 1 or 2 values remaining. Double click on them. Highlight them both in the lower window. Press space bar. The red X means they're frozen.

I'm pretty sure CE gives this exact walkthrough when you launch it.

houya

Reputation score
Launch your game. Launch Cheat Engine. Click the computer icon in the top left corner of CE. Select your game (Explorer of Golden Planet, though it's usually whatever is in the title bar of the game). Select 4-byte in the CE dropdown. Select "exact value" in the CE drop down (both are selected by default). Search for your current money value. Do something in game to change your money value. Enter your new money value in CE and click "next search". Do this until you have only 1 or 2 values remaining. Double click on them. Highlight them both in the lower window. Press space bar. The red X means they're frozen.

I'm pretty sure CE gives this exact walkthrough when you launch it.
Doesn't freeze when i save changes

cell943

Reputation score
Doesn't freeze when i save changes
Damn. I tried to hold your hand as much as possible and it still failed. Please try investigating things yourself a bit or read the manual.
You don't save. You have to leave CE open. You have to open CE every time you want to cheat that value. You have to leave it open every time, making sure that the entry is pointing at the correct address or searching for it every time. You have to mark the red X next to it every time or change the value to whatever you want it to be. That actually might be your answer. Just change it to some ridiculously high value and then save your game.
It only edits the game while in memory; it does not change the game's source code nor your save file.

houya

Reputation score
Damn. I tried to hold your hand as much as possible and it still failed. Please try investigating things yourself a bit or read the manual.
You don't save. You have to leave CE open. You have to open CE every time you want to cheat that value. You have to leave it open every time, making sure that the entry is pointing at the correct address or searching for it every time. You have to mark the red X next to it every time or change the value to whatever you want it to be. That actually might be your answer. Just change it to some ridiculously high value and then save your game.
It only edits the game while in memory; it does not change the game's source code nor your save file.
Well, i thought as much (not really)

Naevera

Reputation score
Has anyone ever found out what triggers exactly cause Uranium to show up in the sub-slime bandit base? I freed her from the moon base and she helped me defeat A.E.T, but I've still never found her in that bandit base despite seeing she pops up there in the guide TheBl4ckC4t posted.
That said, that guide has been very helpful in everything else so far! I love this game actually, even aside from the H content it's got a passable story and really fun mechanics.
For anyone struggling with translation, I've been using a kind of gimped method of playing the game alongside Discord, using the Pollux bot's +read command to read the JP text and then translating the output with DeepL! It takes a long time to get through story segments like this, but it's a reliable way of getting the story behind the game in the untranslated sections.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Has anyone ever found out what triggers exactly cause Uranium to show up in the sub-slime bandit base? I freed her from the moon base and she helped me defeat A.E.T, but I've still never found her in that bandit base despite seeing she pops up there in the guide TheBl4ckC4t posted.
iirc she only appears there post game. Otherwise, just keep re-entering the room where she spawns at.

Cinders

Reputation score
Who is the "rival" that the guide speaks of? Is it the guy with the shotgun out front? I can't seem to encounter the "minigame" spoken of in the black cat's guide

Also are there any cases of SOS people despawning? Noticed one in the first bandit base right before finding the switch to open all the locked doors, but when I returned it seemed like they weren't there. A bug?

Last edited:

sharance

Reputation score
After going crazy, I finally found out how to get the last SOS' in the Boreal City and since I can't find any info about it here nor in the guide I'll just leave my findings here for anyone who wants to find them legit.

Starting from the bottom of the tall shaft leading to the area boss:
SOS1: go in the first room on the right then go up-right to the next room. She should be at the very top behind some breakable blocks.
SOS2: keep going up the shaft and in the room on the right filled with snow leeches. She *should* be at the very end of the room. It's Iron, so, presumably, you need to be in post-game first.
Extra: B-2 can be found at the very top of the shaft in a small alcove on the right. Just keep zoning in and out from the left side until she shows up.

Cinders

Reputation score
The brown haired woman (first boss).
Thanks for the clarification. Guess defeating her 3 times just means throughout the story then.

I'm still having trouble finding that SOS in the first bandit base, with the locked doors and the switch. After doubling back after hitting the switch, the guard being assaulted isn't there anymore. Maybe I have massive memory problems and somehow already saved her but I guess I might be more certain after playing more.

Last edited:

Cinders

Reputation score
In the guide, it says "Blonde Mecha girl SOS1=1 in slime area, after the images go basically left (left up left down". I don't think I've rescued this girl yet, but I'm assuming this is from the Ezrulie Mine (Yellow node at the bottom) then head left (new screen), fly far up the far drop, then go left again, (new screen) then go up the winding path with the falling slime ball, then left drop down to the spring to find her? Still don't think I've found them, and I don't have the full entourage waiting at the second base before the door like the guide said so I'm assuming I'm missing them. Them randomly being there or not makes it really annoying, took like 8 resets for some of the prior girls.

Also why do we need to leave and reenter to find the SOS girls sometimes? It's pretty weird we have to do that. And is there a way to figure out who is left?

EDIT: Alright figured it out, from that Ezrulie Mine node, go right (new screen) not go left, and then enter the hole in the wall (2 locations of entry possible) that big Slime Balls fall out of, then fully explore that region without leaving to a new screen transition. Still, the full squad isn't there at the second base pre attack, so maybe I'm missing a beacon or something? But it looks like the fourth beacon shows up after the second bandit base attack, not before. Maybe a girl still missing then. Another weird thing: does pressing D actually do anything? There's an interaction with Quartz mentioned a few posts ago about pressing D, but that did nothing when replicated for me. The guide also mentions it too for a different task, with the second in command. (Ok figured it out D does things if you go to the entrance to the second bandit base first, don't press up but get the dialogue, then go back. For Quartz, you need to actually come back alone and press S while in estrus or futa mode)

Last edited:

Ilverin

Reputation score
Alright so, just started playing the game and have I missed something or are the bosses super-hard ? The red android you fight in the first bandit hideout, Uranium, has 12k HP and no less than a 100 defence, while taking 90% of my life away in a single volley of shots.
Are you supposed to grind like crazy or is that just a big difficulty spike ?

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The bosses are pretty hard, yeah. Grind the rocks to get materials and upgrade yourself.