What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

Loli

Reputation score
uh ....... anyone have a full save cause mine is long gone thanks to the fucking windows

K

KOBETY123

Yeah if there is a full save, would be appreciated. I lost my save data.

The Hellrider

Reputation score
Hello, I have a big issue :
I followed Blackcat's guide until the moment you need to complete all the previous Bosses and tasks the guide tells you, to enter the 2nd bandit base. However, when i entered, it seemed that i missed something and i didn't know what, maybe to recruit the Alien Commander, but it's done now. Now, after defeating the 2nd bandit base boss (the eyebot), the guide says that i need to talk to the commander. I do that, then I need to find the Volcano Boss, so I go to the entrance, and next map after the entrance, is blocked by lava, so basically I can't continue the game...
Is this related to the fact that I entered the 2nd bandit base while missing something ? Does anyone know how to pass through this please ?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, if I remember correctly, there was an item that was stolen from you by one of those droid girls. You can find them near the entrance to the 2nd bandit base.
Then I think you need to talk to the commander and you'll be able to travel around the lava area.

The Hellrider

Reputation score
Ok, if I remember correctly, there was an item that was stolen from you by one of those droid girls. You can find them near the entrance to the 2nd bandit base.
Then I think you need to talk to the commander and you'll be able to travel around the lava area.
Ok my bad, I found out, I forgot to pick up the lizard beacon. Now according to the guide, I talked to the commander and now I must find the Lava boss, but I'm completely lost, seriously... any advice please :) ?

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok my bad, I found out, I forgot to pick up the lizard beacon. Now according to the guide, I talked to the commander and now I must find the Lava boss, but I'm completely lost, seriously... any advice please :) ?
to be honest I stopped playing at that point, too much of a hassle for an h game lol...

S

SDoomas

What chapter are you on in the walkthrough? Been a while since I played but I might be able to point you in the right direction if you haven't figured it out

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok.... for the love of all madness, where is god's green earth is the gallery? have the latest version, have the full save... but yeah, can't find the gallery.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
ok.... for the love of all madness, where is god's green earth is the gallery? have the latest version, have the full save... but yeah, can't find the gallery.
Go back to the main base where you begin the game and use the terminal next to the futa lady. Don't remember which option at that gives the gallery, but it's in that terminal.

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
pretend i'm a total idiot and can't get out of the base to get to the map screen to see where the base is on the full save's map screen.

like, i go into the room with the targets, and can't get past the one that shoots at you. i go through the only other door that doesn't lead to the bedroom area... and i'm on the moon, with a little satellite looking thing on the ground blocking my path, but i can't get past it or blow it up.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I suggest you download my (currently partial) translation of the game where the main base and GUI as well as the map as that should help a lot more as it sounds like your in the base's tutorial area which you can go through multiple times.

anda064

Reputation score
I was the one Translating everything on screenshots (but one which already was translated) I have no clue how to properly translate stuff, nor the time to find out.
I basically only had time to write the Guide becouse I had 3 weeks no work and I love the game.

Nonetheless I had time for a smaller update, more failsave into the playthrough Guide and a bit less confusing jungle navigation (still impossible to navigate without having to write a novel though)
I also repaired the broken images and added most new Animations.

I still have not figured out how to get the alien shopkeeper animation someone posted about it seems to be missing something that has to be done first.
If someone has information tell me or post in thread and I will try to recreate and build it into the guide.

All of it is made into a new 99,9% save that is missing the usual uncollectable weapon, but this time also the shopkepper animation of that uncollectable weapon.
Once I get the last animation it will be named 99,99% after my original from May 15 2018
This time for the current version of the game.
Hi there Bl4ckC4t. I've recently been playing Explorer of the Golden Planet by Acid Style. First I'd like to thank you for you in-depth guide. Without it, the corrupted text and the convoluted story in the game would be the end of me... I would like to compile some additional info found in this thread together with information in your guide into one game guide PDF to make it easier to traverse EoGP. Needless to say, credit will be given where due. Just wanted to ask your permission first if that's alright

Sorpl3x

Reputation score
Where can i find the grabbing h-variant of the rapidfire laser cart thing found in some bandit hideouts?

Paraloyd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Somehow the game won't start anymore for me... switched to a new pc, 4 screen solution and stuff, windows 10... aaaand nothing works anymore

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Somehow the game won't start anymore for me... switched to a new pc, 4 screen solution and stuff, windows 10... aaaand nothing works anymore
Telling us the game won't start doesn't help us help you. Point out what's happening.

Paraloyd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nothing, as i said. i start the game via the exe, the screen flashes black for a split second and nothing more