What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Who said I don't like gore? I'd just prefer the male x monster thing to be more like the game hentairobot was working on, not a shota-sphincter spelunking simulator.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah it's kinda unfortunate, but I am glad the dev is trying out a less action-oriented game this time around. The gameplay of these last three have been great but I felt the art left something to be desired

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Ah noooooo..... 😭 I was so excited for this, I thought having ♂/♀ both as submissive parts was super creative and right up my alley, and then the shota tag comes along and ruins it all. He's the same fucking size, just have him be shota in your headcanon if you wanna be like that - and let me have some male MC sub without it breaking laws and being weird! God damn I'm mad, literally any male sub game is/has shota. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dang this looks good of this new game espically with it being double protagonist gender......a bit sad though that I haven't finished the translation of this game yet....agh. (*urge to spend all time of life on getting on with translation rises hard*)

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Dickgirl x monster -good
Flatchest dickgirl x monster -very good
male x monster -woah man, you crossed the line.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Ya'll are cowards tbh.
Oh no, you've gone and hurt my feelings.

If nothing else, this kind of content is exceptionally rare and someone who enjoys it (like me) is happy to see it being explored.
Rarity is not valid justification for expansion of production. Snuff films are rare, and nobody can argue that more should be made because there aren't many. Don't attempt to use broken logic to make your interest in a fetish anything more than personal preference.

Besides, it's not like the whole game is going to be gay buttsex. You guys have enjoyed gore games when you don't get off to gore, why does the scenes you don't like being gay instead of bloody make so much difference?
Your comparison is inadequate. It isn't content that one simply isn't interested in, but that one is averse to. Even when used as a joke, as it was in the game this thread is about. If I were to liken "gay buttsex" to any other fetish it would have to be coprophagia.

Maybe someone should make a thread about this potential new game? I suggest in H-Games Discussion for now.
Would be a good idea.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That was a nice way of describing poop eating, but thanks for the google search on the word that's forever in my ISP history.
And google just sold that information to everyone in the world. Hope you enjoy your assorted scat centered ads that you'll be flooded with...

cell943

Reputation score
As far as I understood, playing as the male is optional. It's too early to say either way. And if "shota" instead of just "male" is your turn off, just pretend he's an adult. It's pretty easy to ignore stuff in these types of games.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I would say to just wait. Don't get over hyped about anything that isn't set in stone yet. I'm excited to get another Acid Style game, if there's something I don't like in it I'll just make sure to avoid those scenes when I can. Hopefully he updates us soon.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oooh cute boy and girl can't wait.

also you people need to stop coming into threads and complaining about the following when its tagged.
Guro, Ryona, Trap, Male/Female protag, Futanari, NTR, Yaoi,
feel free to complain about RPGmaker tho.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, let's just clarify the upcoming new one from Acid Style:

- 2 protagonists, male and female.
- futanari present from enemies, but not for the protagonist and ain't the main thing.
- the game is top-view RPGmaker-like ACT STG. but what STG stands for? strategy?
- the game's system is basically u set up traps and shoot to kill monsters, cooperate with NPCs, etc.
- pretty much fantasy world. guns and meta-humans, huh.
- 3 difficulty levels. higher it is, higher chance to get better items. easy - normal - hard I guess.
- but systematically kinda feels it's too easy.
- all the H scenes will be about the size shown in the blog, but large scenes available as well just like previous ones.
- Typical RPGmaker-ish scenes; H scene comes out when player character bumps into enemies.
- some H scenes in those tiny form for events as well, but seems unnecessary.
- voice implemented on H scenes. on/off option available.

- almost completed. demo release soon.

yeah.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
And if "shota" instead of just "male" is your turn off, just pretend he's an adult. It's pretty easy to ignore stuff in these types of games.
Not to be that guy, but by my country's laws, if the character looks remotely young and the creator says underage, then you get into big trouble.
It's fictional drawn stuff that has nothing to do with RL abuse? Too bad.
So... that's why I'm disappointed. If the guy hadn't mentioned it, and the other characters look the same (which, again, they do) then I feel like it's just the art style and it's okay.

also you people need to stop coming into threads and complaining about the following when its tagged.
feel free to complain about RPGmaker tho.
This was probably not aimed at me, but?:
And that's because we should probably do this all in a new thread for the upcoming game, lol. (with relevant tags)

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Except for the fact that this thread is not for the game that people are complaining about.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
And google just sold that information to everyone in the world. Hope you enjoy your assorted scat centered ads that you'll be flooded with...
Wouldn't surprise me if i got a weird scat related ad while waiting for a youtube video to load...

On a game related note,i'm unsure what he meant by this part of a comment on his blog.

"あと行動時は選択キャラがプレイヤー、そうでない方はNPCとして追従します。 "

Which google translates into:

"In the case of action, the selected character will follow as a player, and those who do not will follow as NPCs."

Does he mean here that we can select who we play as, and the the other follows as an NPC... Or does it mean there will be more character's NPC wise that will follow us around and we get scenes with them? The 'those that do not' looks to imply multiple characters, but it IS google translate...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like the trial is available, or will be soon. Some screenshots on the blog show the boy pounding out the girl? Is there a possibility that there in wincest here? Or maybe they are from the same species but not exactly related. I don't want to manage a thread for the new game, so I'm kinda gonna stop posting about it.

Edit: Trial is in fact up

Edit(2): And yes, they are twins, so... add incest.

Last edited:

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Edit(2): And yes, they are twins, so... add incest.
Sorry I keep riding on this topic, but this means they're the same age. I don't see a Loli tag. I see he's shota, and she's not loli? Im concluding that he's kinda just using shota as a "twink/malesub" tag

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Official warning: Make a new thread for discussion related to the new game.