What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... sorry for brining this up again, but started a fresh game yet again and I'm stuck at the volcano part where I simply don't know how to get the gear to resist the heat nor how to even damage the enemies there.
I've been following the guide, but talking to everyone doesn't seem to be doing anything and yes, I did rescue all the girls.

Edit* Also, I've found three pods that lead to the vulcan, but all of them lead to a dead end as there's lava blocking the path.

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Heyo it's because you aren't meant to pass into the vulcanno until you finish in other areas first. I believe the last area before you need to head back to base for some dialog is the floating base which is in the top left area of the map. If you download my translation then the map should be translated and the base area which should help a bit around with figuring things out. I am nearly done with the shop/terminal so that's coming soon.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Heyo it's because you aren't meant to pass into the vulcanno until you finish in other areas first. I believe the last area before you need to head back to base for some dialog is the floating base which is in the top left area of the map. If you download my translation then the map should be translated and the base area which should help a bit around with figuring things out. I am nearly done with the shop/terminal so that's coming soon.
Ahhh, so one of the beacons was stolen by an android. I'm just not sure where to look, even though you say it's on the top left of the map.
Is there certain transition area I need to check?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Semi space area after going through a iron desert. I think I named the area specifically like entrance to floating base or something along those lines. You should end up rescueing Aperi (your engineer rapey budy) in that area.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Semi space area after going through a iron desert. I think I named the area specifically like entrance to floating base or something along those lines. You should end up rescueing Aperi (your engineer rapey budy) in that area.
Ok, I'm going nuts here lol...
Is it on this pod that I have to start looking?, I've travelled through every area on those pods..

Edit* Ok, I finally found the droid that stole the beacon. You only need to travel to the pod close to the 2nd bandit base and take out both droids that apparently always seem to spawn there.
Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry if I'm a little late, but I could definitely use an assist with this game. I'm near the last part, and I'm trying to get the ice field "mini event" mentioned in the guides "chapter 9" to trigger, but as many times as I go to that pod, it never happens. I've beaten all areas except for the 2nd bandit base, and volcano and rescued all associated girls. Anybody know what could I be missing?

tft

Reputation score
Which tools are being used to unpack this game? I would like to lend a hand at translating this.

blanknamekk

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know a way to kick 2B out of my party? She's kind of getting in the way a lot.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Head to base, put someone else in party then immediately kick them out or go to her spot and kick her out.

n0name

Reputation score
Plz halp, what this mean? Sort of start new game? What mean each item? Снимок.PNG

n0name

Reputation score
Okay going to need more than that, what were you doing before this to get to this screen?
I beat sort of stone-android gurl, location with her opened after beating red boss thing after volcano location.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That's the NG+ dialog, and the choices are to determine what stuff you carry over. From top to bottom, it's

1. Reset almost everything (keep unlocked blueprints, gallery materials, ultra-rare ores, plugins and recruitable NPCs)
2. Keep only ammunition (everything in (1) plus ammo, armor pieces and mod parts)
3. Keep all items (everything in (2) plus all non-important items and ores)
4. Keep everything (including stats and money).

Z gives an explanation of the option you select;
X cancels;
C confirms NG+.

quinlaure

Reputation score
just found this game,, I played Barrage from him was fun
what is the latest version of the game is it 1.31?
thx

joetermin

Reputation score
Does anyone know any good games like this?
Have you tried other games from Acid Style ? Like Kemomimi treasure hunters and Ethereal Legion. They are not the same type of gameplay but equally good imo.

Other games that come to mind of this genre (hentai 2d exploration/platform) are Nekoronomicon or Flower Fairy.

dumalyn

Reputation score
Have you tried other games from Acid Style ? Like Kemomimi treasure hunters and Ethereal Legion. They are not the same type of gameplay but equally good imo.

Other games that come to mind of this genre (hentai 2d exploration/platform) are Nekoronomicon or Flower Fairy.
I've played other Acid Style games, they were pretty good. Idk, none of those two remotely come close to this game's quality though.