What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So, the game's been updated a bunch since I last played it - What's new between the release version and current?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, the game's been updated a bunch since I last played it - What's new between the release version and current?
Red android has a rescue sprite sex.
3 female merchants have random spawning sprite sex.
Cyclops girl in base will rape you if you're at base armor, scene changes depending on your state.
Grey androids can now be recruited.
Grey androids has a rescue sprite sex.
2B now has a rescue sprite sex.
Can have sex with alien merchant at alien base, scene changes depending on your state.
New area was added.
3 new enemies and one new boss in new area, each with sex scenes (boss is unbirthing vore).
New plugin added.
Kyoka from Boku no Hero Academia has rescue sprite sex and temp recruited.
New weapon blueprint can be found.

This all I remember off top of head could be more. Details about finding new sprite sex can be found in pages between 31 and 34 iirc.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Man I forgot how good an actual game this is. Difficulty dips and spikes quite a bit, but it's overall extremely tight.
It's just a shame that as ever, seeing most CR invovles self-sabotage.

Anyway - did anyone ever figure out what the 2nd map-screen menu option ("organization on/off") does?

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Also how do I beat the alien boss ("gorilla")? I can take no more than 3 hits from his ground attack, and can't tank the other aliens or kill them fast enough to be able to put a significant amount of damage on him. Do I just need to grind more?

Cuadrao

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Sorry to ask such a dumb question, but where can i download the latest version?

i liek katz

Reputation score
Sorry to ask such a dumb question, but where can i download the latest version?
From DLSite, not like you were lowkey asking for a link, right?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Also how do I beat the alien boss ("gorilla")? I can take no more than 3 hits from his ground attack, and can't tank the other aliens or kill them fast enough to be able to put a significant amount of damage on him. Do I just need to grind more?
If you've helped out Stront (alien commander) and rescued Nikel (black-haired cyclops alien) you should be getting a large amount of reinforcements on your side that'll help manage his adds (though you do need to talk to Stront in the hole-in-the-wall next to the boss room to agree to cooperate).
As for the boss himself, he's got like 5000 DEF, so you probably want to use armor-piercing weapons instead (look for weapons that cause 徹甲 damage). The AP light machinegun, blueprint obtained from the gray-haired scavenger's second encounter in the forest-jungle area, turns him into so much swiss cheese.

But yes, you can grind. If you're having problems with the mooks you may want to farm adamantite in the crystal caves (accessed from the snowy area) to boost your DEF. Note that the enemies in the crystal caves have absolute buttloads of DEF, so get used to the pile bunker. Personally I did it rather easily with Lv.4 maximum stats (with all stats except EN and regen maxed, admittedly).

By the way, the 'organization on/off' button in the menu is probably a mistranslation. I think it's supposed to be 'auto save on/off'.

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is this translation dead?
Sorry for the late reply, no the translation isn't dead just was on a forced break to sort out other things before I could focus on it again. I've just updated the thread to say that I'm working on it again but no update to it yet as I only have the pod terminal stuff still about 1/4 to halfway done.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like they updated their blog at the start of November. Information on the next game seems to feature two protagonists, one male and one female.

cell943

Reputation score
Looks like they updated their blog at the start of November. Information on the next game seems to feature two protagonists, one male and one female.
Am I reading that post right? It sounds like they're saying the game is almost done alredy, with a demo coming soon.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Male protag on the recieving end... I like it
The fact that there is a mind control image with the girl and the boy has the possibility to join in? interesting, to say the least.
Glad to see he didn't drop off the face of the earth for eons though after a couple games, he has some nice work and it'd be a shame to see him disappear.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Am I reading that post right? It sounds like they're saying the game is almost done alredy, with a demo coming soon.
Yeah so the male character is a shota, so there's that.

The game use guns and spears for weapons among others I'm sure.

They claim the game is almost complete (can't know for sure) but there is a demo coming soon based on the translation.

I am definitely looking for mind-control or possession of some kind, especially to a female victim, so this looks interesting.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can shota mean young man? Because it seems like the two protags are the same height at the least. If not that that is a very tall boy.

Also can't wait to see what sort of hijinks the both of them can get into, especially the male. Male protags X monsters doesn't have a lot of games in its genre, excluding monster girls.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh boy, male MC sodomy incoming. I just can't wait. /sarcasm

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Female x monster = I could nut to worse
Male X monster = Are you challenging me?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Ya'll are cowards tbh. If nothing else, this kind of content is exceptionally rare and someone who enjoys it (like me) is happy to see it being explored.

Besides, it's not like the whole game is going to be gay buttsex. You guys have enjoyed gore games when you don't get off to gore, why does the scenes you don't like being gay instead of bloody make so much difference?