What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From the looks of his Blog posting he his doing his finale play thu and i imagine that with in the day or so it will release but at this point im sick of the wait

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the looks of his Blog posting he his doing his finale play thu and i imagine that with in the day or so it will release but at this point im sick of the wait

Yup, he says that he's doing final test play. hoping for release within a week.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He was hoping to have it out sometime during Gold week (i think thats what its called? May 3 - May 6) using this info and the fact he also wants it out as soon as possible i have to think he would have it out within a day or so but God this wait is soul crushing....

Edit. Fun fact they were aiming for a Jan 2018 release

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've been waiting for this game for what feels like a lifetime. It's actually the first game I've refreshed a blog multiple times to check on any updates. I'm not worried though, I think it will be worthwhile. Have some more patience my friends, just a little while longer

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been waiting for this game for what feels like a lifetime. It's actually the first game I've refreshed a blog multiple times to check on any updates. I'm not worried though, I think it will be worthwhile. Have some more patience my friends, just a little while longer
I just have to wonder what put them back like 5 months that can be pretty nasty if you have no other work

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
That's exactly WHAT I worry about. That we've gotten so hype and the game will be ehh. Ethereal Legion remains my favorite, but even Wandering City wasn't that great for me. I just hope that it's fun and sexy, and has a lot of content.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The person who admits to refreshing a blog multiple times just to get info is telling people to have patience.....the hell is this illogical thought process!?

Though I say, but it is good advice. There are other stuff to occupy yourselves, no point in getting all hyped up and inversely let down by your own hype.

In order words: stop posting until it's out, you're just giving each other, and myself, false hope. Don't even reply to this or I'll stab you.....like seriously...my phone and knife are ready to go.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I just have to wonder what put them back like 5 months that can be pretty nasty if you have no other work
I'm pretty sure we already know the answer to that. I believe there was something along the lines of having normal and futa animations for everything when futa wasn't originally planned. And well, I think we all know that when you double the number of animations due to one mechanic, it quintuples the overall workload because of debugging.....

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The person who admits to refreshing a blog multiple times just to get info is telling people to have patience.....the hell is this illogical thought process!?

Though I say, but it is good advice. There are other stuff to occupy yourselves, no point in getting all hyped up and inversely let down by your own hype.

In order words: stop posting until it's out, you're just giving each other, and myself, false hope. Don't even reply to this or I'll stab you.....like seriously...my phone and knife are ready to go.

You know I'm doing this both because I'd like a good battle and because I gotta respond to your first claim!

In all honesty I'm only doing the refresh thing because I want to come here with news of the game's completion. I'm also very excited for it. But I do understand my own hypocrisy in asking for patience when it seems I lack my own.

Whatever the case, the wait is almost over. But since I responded to your message, I wish to continue with battle!

lostnumber

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Please stop bumping the thread of a game people are anxious to be released with nothing relevant to the game.

This should be common sense right?

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They ran into a Bug with Spawn Placement and boss spawns. So yea.

comakill23

Reputation score
"Pig iron explorer" was pretty bad lol, reminds me of "She ill server" and other broken titles

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"Pig iron explorer" was pretty bad lol, reminds me of "She ill server" and other broken titles
nah, it's just machine-translated. the developer didn't even give the english title.
I believe I suggested looong time ago to change that to "iron-made explorer", and someone came up with "full metal explorer".

edit: woo, the thread owner changed the title.

comakill23

Reputation score
nah, it's just machine-translated. the developer didn't even give the english title.
I believe I suggested looong time ago to change that to "iron-made explorer", and someone came up with "full metal explorer".

edit: woo, the thread owner changed the title.
I hope this game gets a English translation, although Acid style games are mostly playable without translation.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bumped because still no updates. Assuming it's going to be released in June or July.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry, but why the hell would you bump if there are no updates?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Because someone threatened them with stabbing and they're like "BRING IT ONNNN" ..... or something like that.

Apparently discussing the game is forbidden right before its release? Whatevs.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Because someone threatened them with stabbing and they're like "BRING IT ONNNN" ..... or something like that.

Apparently discussing the game is forbidden right before its release? Whatevs.
He LITERALLY said "Bumped because still no updates" though, hardly discussion

comakill23

Reputation score
No most definitely may, hes already said hes finishing things up in his blog comments.

Edit: And stop bumping for stupid reasons you numbskulls.