What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's coming out midnight J-time.

This is when you bump.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to make the window bigger? I can maximize it but then its stretched sideways.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
He LITERALLY said "Bumped because still no updates" though, hardly discussion
Because the other guy made empty threats in the thread because people WERE discussing the game? So he did the exact thing the other guy said not to do just to get a rise out of him? Do I need to explain it further so that even a gradeschooler could understand or could you maybe try following the conversation a little bit better?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I was playing Ethereal Legion and now my nutsack is drained. And it just came out? Well, time to roll up my sleeves...

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was playing Ethereal Legion and now my nutsack is drained. And it just came out? Well, time to roll up my sleeves...
I've learned from the last few days that "drained" has multiple levels of intensity.

On a side note, I'll have a link up for you fine folks in a couple hours (when I'm home). If anyone wants to do it before I'm able to then feel free.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you! I tried play it, but damn this game is tough without understanding anything....

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, right after you talk to the mechanic girl and can leave through the far left door I get stuck on what seems to be an invisible wall in both directions. Not entirely sure what to do.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm gonna have to be that guy who asks for saves or cheats or passwords of some sort. The damage I am taking in that fire stage is just... unbeatable.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr... is there any way to upgrade the mc? I mean... the damage you deal is way too fcking low..

Edit* Also, where can you find more ammo for secondary weapon?
And I just found the 1st boss with 2500 HP and 10 DEF, the laser sword is the only thing affecting her with 4 damage per hit?!?!

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You're all scaring me with these comments! Stawp this madness :ROFLMAO:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, I found out how to buy more ammo and upgraded my base stats to lvl2. I still can't fcking deal any decent damage to the 1st boss.
Can anyone point out?
I mean... c'mon the secondary weapon which is a shotgun does 0 damage -_-

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
While in the capsule room (2nd option) press the S key. The options there will boost your damage/hp etc

The rocks/pebble things you find everywhere are used to boost your stats, so start collecting them or use cheat engine :p

The things past her are *super strong* by the way....

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where one can remove eyebot from party?
Go to where you found him then press up then z
or triangle if you play unmodified controller controls.

Ok, I found out how to buy more ammo and upgraded my base stats to lvl2. I still can't fcking deal any decent damage to the 1st boss.
Can anyone point out?
I mean... c'mon the secondary weapon which is a shotgun does 0 damage -_-
I think you mean you upgraded your max stats to lv 2. In your status the left is the current number and the right is the maximum. You can upgrade the maximum with money

Last edited: