What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
While the thread's being bumped, I'd like to ask what the status is on this game's translation. I didn't see any good information on the first page, and searching only brings up posts from 2 years ago. Am I to assume the translation effort has stalled?

xxluizxx47

Reputation score
While the thread's being bumped, I'd like to ask what the status is on this game's translation. I didn't see any good information on the first page, and searching only brings up posts from 2 years ago. Am I to assume the translation effort has stalled?
afaik the most recent translation update is from Nov 2021 by Loneranger69

xxluizxx47

Reputation score
Curently working on a map for the game, already WIP, it takes some time but I hope it will help someone somehow when I finish it!

To do:
- Captions;
- Item, Bosses and NPCs locations.
View attachment 44330
And finished, took me 1 whole week to make this map, hope it helps you, any questions just message me and I will try to help. Keep in mind that the map contains ALL Plug-ins, and for NPCs special animations, veins and blueprints I'm not 100% sure since there is some "unknown" requirements for some NPCs encounters.

PS: The images are really big (3408x3408) so you will need to zoom in / out a few times. Green squares means you can enter a cave or it leads to a cave entrance | Red squares are TERMINALS, save station, call it wathever you want lol.

Attachments

cell943

Reputation score
Wow. More than two years later, Acid has updated and added content to this game. He's also updated Treasure Hunters with bug fixes and new content. He also mentions Barrage on Ci-en, but I don't see any update on Dlsite for it.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks! By the way, does anyone know of a way to translate Ci-en? I have to take text chunks and translate them because if I try to just put the whole website in google translate it gets stuck in this weird loop of: "Are you sure you're over 18?" Yes. "Are you sure you're over 18?" Yes. "Are you sure you're over 18?" Yes.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks! By the way, does anyone know of a way to translate Ci-en? I have to take text chunks and translate them because if I try to just put the whole website in google translate it gets stuck in this weird loop of: "Are you sure you're over 18?" Yes. "Are you sure you're over 18?" Yes. "Are you sure you're over 18?" Yes.
I just copy the text and paste it on deepl translator. And the post says there are updates to this game, BARRAGE and Kemomimi (the other ones is just changes to the manual and I think their description on dlsite). The one for BARRAGE is apparently quite big (not on content but adjusments, including some graphical ones).

He also says he won't answer comments for the next 2 days because of some unavoidable business.

cell943

Reputation score
Ci-en has built in page translation.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
As they were meaning about the blog posts which aren't covered by the page translation as their written in the poster's language.

I personally use firefox and when I select the text and then right click it comes up with google translate options of doing the text I selected or the entire page. I always select the text I selected to avoid the weird loop as the google translate page doesn't seem to keep the cache data that Ci-en wants it to keep so it knows you've said your over 18.

Acid release September 15, 2022 06:10

Sudden update

Since the motivation for the new work is depressed because of the past, I played around with the past work as a change of pace. It was fun (angry)
Please download it if you need it.
BARRAGE (special update version only)

Add or modify text
Various operation changes and improvements
graphics and balancing
Modifications and specification changes for some enemies, addition of preliminary movements and flinching, etc.
Most mission changes
minor bug fixes
Standby instruction to subordinate NPCs, resuscitation added (Invalid for independent NPCs)
Add cutscene
Reflecting surviving NPCs in the cutscene when clearing a stage
New slim HUD and new/old HUD switching function added
Language switching function
A lot of parts that were ugly were refurbished.
I changed it considerably, so I'm only writing the main points here (details are in the manual).
Mission change: The target is about 70% of the whole. There are things that have changed significantly and things that have remained in minor adjustments.
The overall policy is to change the monotonous parts and increase the number of NPCs and explosions.
Standby Instructions and Revive: I think I used to say that the implementation of standby instructions was tough, but looking back based on my experience so far, I was able to screw it up.
Because the operation is affected, I change the robot's missile to the A key.
It's pretty fun once you put it in.
Resurrection is the EDF method, and instead the useless death weapon drop has been abolished.
Reflection of living NPCs: Some cutscenes have been branched and remodeled for this. Also, if you clear the abyss after rescuing an NPC in the cave, you will participate in an escape battle.
New HUD: The old HUD was too big and I couldn't see the upper left, so I made it.
I think that it is easy to grasp the remaining HP because it is a gauge type.
Language switching: A by-product of integrating the English version.
There are some imperfections because it is only added for debugging purposes.

pig iron explorer

reworked some maps
Various elements and balance adjustments, corrections, changes, etc.
Added area map function
Added standby instruction function here
Changed Aperi's computer for NPC events
Adding or modifying text, etc.
Added 3 new modules
It mainly focuses on changing the game system and fixing problems that were noticed later.
This one is pretty extensive, so I'll skip it.
Area map: Kemomimi type map.
I didn't want to fix 264 places, but I implemented it at this time.
You can use it if you meet the conditions for each area (details are in the hint collection).
New module: I had an idea, so I made it. The location is written in the hint book.
others
I'm also adding dialogue and messing around with the design.

Kemomimi Treasure Hunters

Minor text correction
Add Bottomless Diff
Password: Bitashi
It's a bottomless difference that I've been requesting before, so I made it.
The text correction is only one expression that may cause misunderstanding on the equipment screen.

others

Wandering City and EL have changed the contents of the manual, but the contents are almost not touched.

Last edited:

Ronjai

Reputation score
What's the point of monster parts, you just can sell them in terminal, or is there something else you can do with them?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What's the point of monster parts, you just can sell them in terminal, or is there something else you can do with them?
They're used to unlock the monsters in the gallery afaik. iirc some are also used for upgrades, but it's been a while since I've played the game

LunchAfterMidnight

Reputation score
I don't understand how everyone here is handling this game so well. Only problems people seem to have is with some volcano boss. I can't even get there. Just managed to clear the colonist base up to the boss, but the boss I can't even deal damage to. Same for the boss in the iron desert. I can handle the mobs just fine, but the bossfight would take me hours with the amount of damage I'm doing. Crystal cave I can't kill anything, even with armor piercing weapons. I genuinely have no idea where to go and what to do next because every area I go to I just end up being stuck either at the boss or at the normal enemies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't understand how everyone here is handling this game so well. Only problems people seem to have is with some volcano boss. I can't even get there. Just managed to clear the colonist base up to the boss, but the boss I can't even deal damage to. Same for the boss in the iron desert. I can handle the mobs just fine, but the bossfight would take me hours with the amount of damage I'm doing. Crystal cave I can't kill anything, even with armor piercing weapons. I genuinely have no idea where to go and what to do next because every area I go to I just end up being stuck either at the boss or at the normal enemies.
There's a fair bit of grinding involved. You can endlessly upgrade your stats with materials so if you can't do dmg, then that just means it's time to find a good mining node and start grinding for stat upgrade material.

Akuseru95

Reputation score
Does anybody here know some good spots for resource farming? like any veins worth doing. To be more precise i need to farm Tungsten, and the Mats for upgrading EN and my DEF

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anybody here know some good spots for resource farming? like any veins worth doing. To be more precise i need to farm Tungsten, and the Mats for upgrading EN and my DEF
I'm not 100% sure, so pre-sorry if not but I believe someone created a map that had some of the more important farming nodes. It could have been here, or it could have been somewhere else but I do remember seeing a map.

As for myself, sadly I can't remember the actually spots I used to farm but I DO remember one was in the meteorite area and another was in the annoying forest area near the teleport pod there.

Akuseru95

Reputation score
I'm not 100% sure, so pre-sorry if not but I believe someone created a map that had some of the more important farming nodes. It could have been here, or it could have been somewhere else but I do remember seeing a map.

As for myself, sadly I can't remember the actually spots I used to farm but I DO remember one was in the meteorite area and another was in the annoying forest area near the teleport pod there.
thank you for the reply and no worries, i've been following TheBl4ckC4t's Guide pretty well but some areas are lost to me (for instance on how to get 2 companions i'm missing, Uranium the red cyborg girl and the alien commander, if you happen to know that would help) so far i think i have completed everything i needed to complete before i enter the second bandit base so hooray

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alien commander I know you have to find the group hiding somewhere and then recuse all of their lost mates. Return and the commander should give you a weapon and become a companion. The red cyborg girl, pretty sure you get her after storming the 2nd bandit base but can't remember if there's anything else special needed to recruit her. The alien commander should be after the 2nd base iirc.

Akuseru95

Reputation score
Alien commander I know you have to find the group hiding somewhere and then recuse all of their lost mates. Return and the commander should give you a weapon and become a companion. The red cyborg girl, pretty sure you get her after storming the 2nd bandit base but can't remember if there's anything else special needed to recruit her. The alien commander should be after the 2nd base iirc.
Thank you kindly, one last thing if it's not too much bother do you happen to know how to beat the Star Furnace boss (that giant eye residing at the ??? area) i can't seem to do enough damage to him to overwhelm his regenaration

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yup, spread out through the final area are tentacles or something you need to kill, should be in TheBl4ckC4t's guide. Each one you destroy weakens it's regen more and more, destroy them all and it's regen will be long gone. You can also get your allies to help you during this but I forgot how, been long time since I played this game.

Alfred Lim

Reputation score
Go into the system file, change WindowMode from 1 to 2, it allows free scaling of the window. After you change the window mode, you can right click the title bar and you can do 200% screen size, which is what I did. Hope this helps.

On a side note, I find it interesting that the dev said he won't be translating the game anytime soon, since he put an English option in the system file.
Another way to enter fullscreen is to set the .exe to run in 640x480 resolution (Right click > Properties > Compatability) and change the WindowMode (found in System.ini file) from 1 to 0.

Akuseru95

Reputation score
Yup, spread out through the final area are tentacles or something you need to kill, should be in TheBl4ckC4t's guide. Each one you destroy weakens it's regen more and more, destroy them all and it's regen will be long gone. You can also get your allies to help you during this but I forgot how, been long time since I played this game.
Okay then it's probably my shitty damage because ive enlisted the help from my allies (once you "escape" the furnace go to your companions and press D to request their cooperation) and every single node is destroyed but my damage was low enough that the regen was still overpowering through it. just need to find good ore veins around the higher level areas and farm them until i can get my damage high enough.