What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does the first boss have any H attack?
If you're talking about the grey-haired Girl, yes she does. After beating her, a fly will spawn and rape her, then a few moments later a facehugger will join

reiz3r

Reputation score
If you're talking about the grey-haired Girl, yes she does. After beating her, a fly will spawn and rape her, then a few moments later a facehugger will join
no, i mean the giant octopus boss. I tried many things but it seems he doesnt have any. did i missing something?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dang, I love this game and I'm about half way through it, but I'm not sure I should finish it yet without at least a partial translation. Seems it'd be a lot more fun if I knew what all the power ups and all were. The rest isn't too hard to figure out. Seems like it's still getting updates as well.

poppadoc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I beat the final boss today, but there's still a couple of monster parts I've never encountered. Specifically #9 and #12 from the part vendor closest to the door (black hoodie). Does anyone know where to find them? The vendor doesn't sell them until I find one and I want to finish the gallery.

Edit: I figured out that I didn't need them to make the gallery monsters, it was upgrade stones I was missing. Does anyone know where to find enemy #27? It's grouped in with the alien ship enemies but I can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

Beats9821

Reputation score
Dang, I love this game and I'm about half way through it, but I'm not sure I should finish it yet without at least a partial translation. Seems it'd be a lot more fun if I knew what all the power ups and all were. The rest isn't too hard to figure out. Seems like it's still getting updates as well.
Doing the same thing. Just waiting for some kind of translation. I waited for this thing for sooooo long. I can wait longer for a translation.

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Doing the same thing. Just waiting for some kind of translation. I waited for this thing for sooooo long. I can wait longer for a translation.
I wouldn't be so sure there is going to be a translation. I'm pretty sure their last game never got translated.

S

SDoomas

Can anyone point me to enemy #6 in the Unlockable Gallery section? Can't seem to find it.
See spoiler if you need clarification.

I beat the final boss today, but there's still a couple of monster parts I've never encountered. Specifically #9 and #12 from the part vendor closest to the door (black hoodie). Does anyone know where to find them? The vendor doesn't sell them until I find one and I want to finish the gallery.

Edit: I figured out that I didn't need them to make the gallery monsters, it was upgrade stones I was missing. Does anyone know where to find enemy #27? It's grouped in with the alien ship enemies but I can't seem to find it.
If you still need #27 (Assuming from the Gallery Unlock) it's the Triangular enemy that you can find by going left from this pod, then up, and on the first platform on the right. Has a pink rubber texture in the ground.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone point me to enemy #6 in the Unlockable Gallery section? Can't seem to find it.
See spoiler if you need clarification.

I don't know where to find the parts to unlock it in the gallery, but the enemy itself is those fake save points in the mercenary ship.

S

SDoomas

I don't know where to find the parts to unlock it in the gallery, but the enemy itself is those fake save points in the mercenary ship.
Oh, lol. Well, that makes sense as to why I never found it. I immediately went past it when I was going to the save point on the next screen and never bothered to interact with it cause who knows why.
Thanks for telling me!

Sx2g

Reputation score
Could anyone tell me how to help the Silver alien commander? That walkthrough said to find the other aliens, but I can't see any actual way to reach them.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
DERP because I initially read that as "how to reach the Silver alien commander?".

The three aliens he asks you to find are scattered around the ship, and if you mean those path-blocking...wall...things, they're sturdy but breakable, just shoot at them.

King_Fafala

Reputation score
Has anybody figured out how to translate the game? I have no clue what I'm doing, but I do know that my armor is getting lost.

S

SDoomas

Has anybody figured out how to translate the game? I have no clue what I'm doing, but I do know that my armor is getting lost.
Haven't heard anything about a translation yet, but post #572 (page 29, bout mid-way) has a guide (v1.3) that has pretty much everything translated in it.

S

SDoomas

How does one turn off Futa mode?
Futa Mode stays, much like Horny Mode (being there until a specific scene), up until you beat the game.

Use this machine in the starting base to switch between: Non-Aroused, Aroused, and Futa. Take some damage with no armor to help you differentiate between Aroused/Futa.
1535831869093.png

TissuePlease

Reputation score
Any way to revive the bosses or fight them again?

EDIT

Nevermind, a newgame+ seems more thrilling.

So instead please, could somebody explain me how you do activate the little blue floating things that show you the correct path to the boss?

I noticed those from the "99.99%" save a guy posted some time ago, not the "100%-ish", the one just before the volcano boss, but i have no idea how they are activated or deactivated.

And what about the thing that keeps you naked all the time even if you've never been hit?

Please, i need to know it so much.

EDIT 2

Re-nevermind.

I just need to know now about the option that keeps your character always naked, even when you go through checkpoints.

Thanks

Last edited: