What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

cell943

Reputation score
I've got to admit, it would be far less annoying if it wasn't constantly one-post accounts begging for links. Especially on threads for older games, nothing beats seeing an update after a three-month thread-hiatus and it's some dude asking for a link.
At least in this case there was an actual game update to go along with it.

spookysmoke

Reputation score
im having a problem where no matter what i get a black screen in direct 3d or a crash on start after going through the main menu in directdraw modes
still cant figure it out. when i launch if i select direct 3d its a black screen but i can interact just cant see what im doing. if i use direct draw i can see it but the second i start the game is loads then CTD and creats a DMP dump file

Beats9821

Reputation score
I'm glad there are so many that share my pain. I love this dev and I hope he continues to be successful. One day, I'll beat this game.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
still cant figure it out. when i launch if i select direct 3d its a black screen but i can interact just cant see what im doing. if i use direct draw i can see it but the second i start the game is loads then CTD and creats a DMP dump file
Haven't been on this thread in awhile so if someone else had answers for you I won't know about them....so any advice that you've already heard you can just ignore. Now:

1st - is your system in Japanese Locale? If not, switch to JP and try. If problem isn't fix, delete game and redownload while in JP locale.

2nd - If first didn't work, make sure your video card isn't acting up. Some games, all video cards do is affect how nice graphics look....others won't work at all without your video card taking care of some stuff. So make sure it's not loose or anything and the software is up to date.

3rd - It's a long shot but if you have any video codecs, make sure they are properly installed or not conflicting with each other if you have multiple ones.

4th - Final thing I can think of, and it's something I wouldn't even think would have been a problem if not for my own experience....make sure your Net framework and Visual C++ are up to date and working properly. You might even need to install an older version.

Extra thought - Windows 10 just plain out refuses to play some games properly. If you have Windows 10......well, good luck.

spookysmoke

Reputation score
Haven't been on this thread in awhile so if someone else had answers for you I won't know about them....so any advice that you've already heard you can just ignore. Now:

1st - is your system in Japanese Locale? If not, switch to JP and try. If problem isn't fix, delete game and redownload while in JP locale.

2nd - If first didn't work, make sure your video card isn't acting up. Some games, all video cards do is affect how nice graphics look....others won't work at all without your video card taking care of some stuff. So make sure it's not loose or anything and the software is up to date.

3rd - It's a long shot but if you have any video codecs, make sure they are properly installed or not conflicting with each other if you have multiple ones.

4th - Final thing I can think of, and it's something I wouldn't even think would have been a problem if not for my own experience....make sure your Net framework and Visual C++ are up to date and working properly. You might even need to install an older version.

Extra thought - Windows 10 just plain out refuses to play some games properly. If you have Windows 10......well, good luck.
thanks, yea i did all that. i finally had one final idea late last night and so i deleted and reinstalled the game, opened it in bandizip and coded the page in Japanese so that it kept the format when i unzipped. i then opened the config file and set it to open in windowed.... after trying since the game came out i was finnily able to play

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I think Barrage and Ethereal Legion got translated. I don't know about Wandering City and Gold Planet though...

z3r0theblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the zip file is bigger was 154MB is now 156MB gotta see if it's updated

(Edit)
IT'S TOTALLY BEEN UPDATED
already ran into some of the new events
(sidenote)
the nude sprites are something you manually have to add don't worry it's stupid easy you just copy the bmp folder onto the one in the root directory
just make sure to make a backup to the original bmp folder first

Last edited:

Disappointment

Reputation score
Does anyone have a link for this game? I can't get any of the previous links to work.
Alright in retrospect, probably should have read the forum rules before posting for that I apologize.
I was just asking because I couldn't get mine to work.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
God damn it, it's times like these I had the storage to holster every H game I've played considering whenever they get an update I still have my old save to continue from... but anyway, I was hoping that alien girl got more scenes, glad he delivered.

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
God damn it, it's times like these I had the storage to holster every H game I've played considering whenever they get an update I still have my old save to continue from... but anyway, I was hoping that alien girl got more scenes, glad he delivered.
Here have mine (latest for the 1.20 build tho)
Still no update on the usual spots tho

Attachments

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
the zip file is bigger was 154MB is now 156MB gotta see if it's updated

(Edit)
IT'S TOTALLY BEEN UPDATED
already ran into some of the new events
(sidenote)
the nude sprites are something you manually have to add don't worry it's stupid easy you just copy the bmp folder onto the one in the root directory
just make sure to make a backup to the original bmp folder first
Care to elaborate on how to run into new events? They just happen as you play regularly? Copying over the User_data folder wouldn't cause a problem would it?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Care to elaborate on how to run into new events? They just happen as you play regularly? Copying over the User_data folder wouldn't cause a problem would it?
I found 4 at least. One is in your base on the way to bandit hideout, the pink haired cyclops npc will grab you if you're not wearing armor. 3 versions depending on your character's state.

Second is outside your base also towards bandit hideout. At the end of the second area going westward, she'll appear in the first of the two final rooms. Her appearance is random, so if she's not there just go to the third area then turn around and check again.

Third one again towards bandit hideout. For easy, head to the pod south-east of your base then go left two areas. She's right before the building. If she's not there, head back one area and try again. Yup another random one. (Usually shows up if androids are attacking me.)

Fourth one I found is in the grasslands. Head to the pod two left from your base. From there go left and in that area head all the way to the bottom, she spawns on the right. If not there, simply go left to the next area and return until she do.

Still have no idea where the alien girl ones are.

z3r0theblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
as far as i can tell you just run into most events as your out and about i ran into one in the forest and two in the wastelands one on the shop area haven't figured out the alien girl
also by the looks of it you can use older saves but i didn't try

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Do all of the new animations have to be found before they show up in the gallery? I've found all but the alien and the gallery hasn't updated. Signs point to yes.

z3r0theblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do all of the new animations have to be found before they show up in the gallery? I've found all but the alien and the gallery hasn't updated. Signs point to yes.
you may have to talk to the people in the anims

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I now have the new version ready to go, just send me an PM. Will be adding my personal save collection to it (one of them is an full save or near enough) and also the guide which I haven't updated in ages (need to find that). Also I have not yet had a chance to play it so I have no idea about what's changed.

EDIT: Now found the updated guide from this post: https://ulmf.org/threads/acid-style...en-planet-rj204720.10466/page-31#post-1020504

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've found all the new npc anims as well, save for the Alien girl, which I can't find because of how big the Colony is (assuming the scene is even there).
To add to KHTA's findings, there's also one with Uranium. She's found in the Slime Caves, the one combined with the bandit base.

edit: I've found how to have the H-scenes with the Alien Girl (I'll refer to her as Quartz from here). Apparently you need to do something first.

To do it, warp to this pod in the colony.
1549483069915.png
Then, go all the way to the left, until you reach the second area. Just keep going left, past the glitching lamp.
Here's a visual to see what I'm talking about.
1549483141013.png
Talk to that alien girl, and she'll give you something.
Go back to Quartz's room (From the pod, just keep going right to the 2 next areas. Break the wall and enter the hole)
You can refer to the pic below (It's from the guide. Thanks to the creators btw.)
1549483366560.png
If you've done it correctly, you should be able to press S to have sex with her.
1549483568085.png
The animations depend on your current state (Aroused or Futa)

I've uploaded a new save with Quartz' new anims as well if anyone's interested

Attachments

Last edited: