What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone tell me where this hat-ufo-things which mind controls heroine spawn? I traveled whole map few times but could not find em.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can someone tell me where this hat-ufo-things which mind controls heroine spawn? I traveled whole map few times but could not find em.
They're found in the Slime Caves, inside the bandit areas.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry but "Slime Caves" tells me nothing :/

nvm found it

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've found all the new npc anims as well, save for the Alien girl, which I can't find because of how big the Colony is (assuming the scene is even there).
To add to KHTA's findings, there's also one with Uranium. She's found in the Slime Caves, the one combined with the bandit base.

edit: I've found how to have the H-scenes with the Alien Girl (I'll refer to her as Quartz from here). Apparently you need to do something first.

To do it, warp to this pod in the colony.

Then, go all the way to the left, until you reach the second area. Just keep going left, past the glitching lamp.
Here's a visual to see what I'm talking about.
View attachment 19497
Talk to that alien girl, and she'll give you something.
Go back to Quartz's room (From the pod, just keep going right to the 2 next areas. Break the wall and enter the hole)
You can refer to the pic below (It's from the guide. Thanks to the creators btw.)

If you've done it correctly, you should be able to press S to have sex with her.

The animations depend on your current state (Aroused or Futa)

I've uploaded a new save with Quartz' new anims as well if anyone's interested
Hmm, the alien in the pic doesn't appear. I must have somehow messed things up. ugh, another run is in order..

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just to let you guys know DLsite has an new version out where the changes are listed under "Other", I will not currently be sharing this version but the previous due to the sudden timing of this until more is known about this update as currently on the Dev's blog it states about an bug report about Direct3D does not work. Yes it could be nothing but until it is known I'd rather side on caution especially since there's nothing big being added, apologies for this.

The Hellrider

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hi everyone !

Is everyone have a link for the 1.25 build please ? I came back here, and I saw that it has new scenes, isn't it ?

shiranui5

Reputation score
This is the one game I keep forgetting exists and have probably redownloaded like 3-4 times, and not checked the new updates in over a month so time to figure everything out again! Wish me luck lol.

Silver_Mechanic

Reputation score
So what is the latest version available at the moment? I can't even tell which version I'm on :/

Waiban

Reputation score
hey guys... do you know the location of Zboss?

Waiban

Reputation score

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Uh oh shit... after i read the guide, i think i messed the game really bad...
Hard to expect that to not happen when you didn't know about the guide and that it's not translated so your doing a lot of guess work, but now you have it and can restart or try to wiggle out of the mess. I hope you continue to have fun with it still as it's got a lot of mess around you can do in it.

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Am I insane? I swear there was a WIP translation for this available on ULMF at some point.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I don't think there was, just translated screenshots. I did open up the project to see what translating the game might be like, but the string length limits are super restrictive.

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh man, that really sucks. I hope Acid Style or DLsite gives us an official translation. Although, Acid Style himself said he wasn't planning on doing so anytime soon, but that was around when the game first came out and had some bug patches.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was the one Translating everything on screenshots (but one which already was translated) I have no clue how to properly translate stuff, nor the time to find out.
I basically only had time to write the Guide becouse I had 3 weeks no work and I love the game.

Nonetheless I had time for a smaller update, more failsave into the playthrough Guide and a bit less confusing jungle navigation (still impossible to navigate without having to write a novel though)
I also repaired the broken images and added most new Animations.

I still have not figured out how to get the alien shopkeeper animation someone posted about it seems to be missing something that has to be done first.
If someone has information tell me or post in thread and I will try to recreate and build it into the guide.

All of it is made into a new 99,9% save that is missing the usual uncollectable weapon, but this time also the shopkepper animation of that uncollectable weapon.
Once I get the last animation it will be named 99,99% after my original from May 15 2018
This time for the current version of the game.

Attachments

Last edited: