What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Hey guys, can I ask you for some technical help?
I am about to upgrade my old 7" tablet. However, the model I want to buy comes with Lollipop (Android 5.0.1, to be precise). Now, as far as I know, the Aigis app is only supporting versions 4.0 to 4.4.2. Does any of you have any experience playing the game on a newer Android device, and if you do, are there are any issues I should look out for?
I am asking since I am primarily playing on Android at work and not being able to do so anymore would be a bummer...

Both android 5 and 6 are working :) my Samsung a3 2016 recently self upgraded without my agreement making me small heart attack but it works even better than on android 5. So do not worry ;)

So more units for the prince to **** I can't to the day when the Emperor muders the Prince this is getting ridiculous, the Prince just go ****** Juan and everyone isn't someone able to stop him?!

Rants aside, the Empire units are nice adition to the game, the fact that they get buff by Leona is also a good deal, if only Liselotte could also boost empire units (although that has to be the Emperor pre AW passive). Of course there are other units that come/belong to a group that should be buff, the youkai got something interesting with Shino, but there are to little of them.

So more units for the prince to **** I can't to the day when the Emperor muders the Prince this is getting ridiculous, the Prince just go ****** Juan and everyone isn't someone able to stop him?!

Rants aside, the Empire units are nice adition to the game, the fact that they get buff by Leona is also a good deal, if only Liselotte could also boost empire units (although that has to be the Emperor pre AW passive). Of course there are other units that come/belong to a group that should be buff, the youkai got something interesting with Shino, but there are to little of them.

Why he murder Prince?
He probably Love to be NTR'd

aOTCLKJ.jpg

================================================

Don't have anything to do... Saw Green Crystal x971
Decided to drain all of it. Got many2 Silver , only 5 Gold (Fedora - Bernice - Melx2 - Gold Monk that was not Gina)
Last time was also above 900+ , so totals of 1800 GC. Not even a Platinum

Meh...... Platinum is fairy tale it seems~ :V

Decided to do last summon , I need to use 23 SC to Legend
Should have stopped at the 4'th. Yet I rolled 5 time

iXbWp4A.png

Mortimer (FFFFFF!!!!!!!!)
Mel (Not You again...)
Livre (Um OK..)
Sienna (........)
Robert (Should've stop at Sienna)

Last edited:

Lmao. Just did Cornelias exchange quest with her AW1. Had to run it twice but I 3-starred it with the 2nd run. Her skill was/is only at lvl 4/5 at the time i did it.

Updated Charme's post with her WT.

Charme Regular Skill Range and Blast Radius:
h0FRrmt.gif

Charme turns the Emperor into her husband, even though he refuses to do any sort of hanky-panky with her, giving much stronger credence to the theory that he's a homo.

Charme's all-age scenes are amusingly cute... Won't receive my copy of the light novel until around Christmas. Charme asks the Prince misleading questions.

Charme: "Prince, Prince~, Prince, bigger or smaller, which do you prefer!?"
Answer:
Charme: "Eh? Of course I was talking about height?"
Charme: "Prince, Prince~, Prince, on the bed, top? Or bottom?"
Answer:
Charme: "I was talking about which way you face when you sleep? Do you lie on your back, or stomach?"

Charme AW Illustration Spoiler:
gr4cN3D.png

Last edited:

Why he murder Prince?
He probably Love to be NTR'd

aOTCLKJ.jpg

================================================

Don't have anything to do... Saw Green Crystal x971
Decided to drain all of it. Got many2 Silver , only 5 Gold (Fedora - Bernice - Melx2 - Gold Monk that was not Gina)
Last time was also above 900+ , so totals of 1800 GC. Not even a Platinum

Meh...... Platinum is fairy tale it seems~ :V

Decided to do last summon , I need to use 23 SC to Legend
Should have stopped at the 4'th. Yet I rolled 5 time

iXbWp4A.png

Mortimer (FFFFFF!!!!!!!!)
Mel (Not You again...)
Livre (Um OK..)
Sienna (........)
Robert (Should've stop at Sienna)

With the super limited pool for premium roll, no surprise at all. Although u are way above the avg. luck XD

News for Upcoming Maintenance on December 1st:
-Revival Crystal Drops on Certain "Seal of the Goddess" Missions.
-Vampire Princess Karma, Immortal Princess Karma, and Angel Miruno Added to Trading Post for Revival Crystals.
-Time Spirit Fleur, Legend Summoning Ticket, and Skill Buff Great Fairy Musica (技強化の大聖霊ムジカ) Added to Trading Post for Rainbow Crystals.
+Only possible to trade for each of these 3 times a month, and rainbow crystal cost increases with each purchase (resets on 1st of every month at 4:00).
-Legend Summoning Ticket Present for All Users.

Skill Buff Great Fairy Musica (技強化の大聖霊ムジカ)
UKgFpAY.jpg

Musica is like the Time Fairy with guaranteed skill-ups (i.e. guaranteed skill-up from 5/10 to 6/10). She would be useful for maxing out my characters while conserving my rainbow fairies, since these 25% skill-ups are nasty as fuck. Though, this will depend on her cost.

(Imperial Premium) Gold Imperial Cannon Armour Georg (帝国重装砲兵ゲオルグ):
yj5Xkum.jpg

(Imperial Premium) Platinum Imperial Knight Viola (帝国騎士ヴィオラ):
NaNdcDL.jpg

(Imperial Premium) Black Imperial Princess Angeline (アンジェリーネ):
GVQf58m.jpg

Imperial Knight is a new class. More Imperial Premium units will be introduced tomorrow.

The comic person just replied to me a couple hours ago. Geez, well I'm glad to know that '蒸●' comes from 'Space Sheriff Gavan'. Now to fix the page, and send it to him along with the .psd files so he can post it on his Enty, or wherever.

Last edited:

I have to say. I don't play DMM Aigis but I look in here just to see unit's arts.

And damn they look great.

I want charme. ._.

Especially the latest Imperial units being revealed.

the amount of new stuffs, I am overwhelmed,

Karma is finally back, lol

Im saving up for memento but well ill just grab karma :)

Yes. I've been waiting on Miruno's revival more than anything so I can finally get mine lower than CR -1. It bugs me knowing that her cost could be much lower.

I haven't really looked into what either Karma is like, but I'm guessing she's like a normal Princess either way (ignoring defence). I'm glad I've just been saving my Revival Crystals now after Anya.

Edit: That whole HP thing is interesting. Her AW ability seems like it'd synergise with Aisha and Black Iris (because I need my defences to be even more broken).

Last edited:

I haven't really looked into what either Karma is like, but I'm guessing she's like a normal Princess either way. I'm glad I've just been saving my Revival Crystals now after Anya.
Karma is cheat unit who can become completely immortal for 15 seconds: no matter how much damage she receives, she does not die and convert that damage into allies healing.

Karma is amazing in stalling. (15 seconds) hence she's someone you should really want to get one copy of. No need for min-cost, her skill is important but level not so much.

Miruno is just amazing period for an event unit. Also known as Dev's conscience, she's a great very long range dps and a solid lightning rod outside of skill. More important her wait/cool down time is short for her duration, so people really like her > 2k attack at 400 range. - This game has a lot of boss who just sit there at high difficulty maps, Miruno says 'hi' to those.

Last edited:

Is it worth getting both versions of karma? I rather dislike her black AW while I like the plat AW Art way more .-.

Is it worth getting both versions of karma? I rather dislike her black AW while I like the plat AW Art way more .-.

black rarity karma for use, plat rarity karma for waifu. (IMO)

jtFD7gi.jpg

Upcoming Maintenance on Dec 1st Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-3rd Anniversary Emergency Mission "Seal of the Goddess" (女神の封印) Second Phase Begins.
+Revival Crystal Drops Added to Certain Emergency Mission Maps.
-Sacred Crystal Login Presents Between Dec 2nd~8th (7 days).
Imperial Premium Summoning (Dec 1st~8th):
-Imperial Premium Summoning will also be held occasionally in the future.
-All Imperial Summon Units won't gain 1.7x attack and half cost during Emergency Mission.
-Imperial Summon Units cannot be obtained through Legend Summoning.
Trading Post:
(Revival) Vampire Princess Karma and Angel Miruno: 150
(Revival) Immortal Princess Karma: 300
(Rainbow) Time Spirit Fleur: 1000 > 2000 > 3000
(Rainbow) Legend Summoning Ticket: 500 > 1000 > 1500
(Rainbow) Skill Buff Great Spirit Musica (技強化の大聖霊ムジカ): 200 > 400 > 600
+Only possible to trade for each of these 3 rainbow crystal units 3 times a month, and rainbow crystal cost increases with each purchase (resets on 1st of every month at 4:00).
+Legend Summoning Ticket immediately used upon purchase (won't be sent to present box!).
Pick-up Summoning Begins:
-Obtain specific pool of black and platinum units (contains all silver and gold units from revival and premium).
Other:
-Silver Heavy Dwight Removed from Base, Base SP, Premium, and Pick-up Summoning.
-Silver Monk Mao Added to Base, Base SP, Premium, and Pick-up Summoning.
-Rainbow Spirit Crystia Class Name Changed to 'Skill Buff Spirit'.
-New Class 'Imperial Knight' (インペリアルナイト) Added.

Skill Buff Great Spirit Musica (技強化の大聖霊ムジカ)
100% skill-up Fairy.
UKgFpAY.jpg

(Imperial Premium) Gold Imperial Cannon Armour Georg (帝国重装砲兵ゲオルグ):
yj5Xkum.jpg

(Imperial Premium) Gold Sailor Frey (帝国水兵フレイ):
p89Zlgs.jpg

(Imperial Premium) Platinum Monster Slayer Ralph (帝国狙撃兵ラルフ):
KP49NPR.jpg

(Imperial Premium) Platinum Imperial Knight Viola (帝国騎士ヴィオラ):
NaNdcDL.jpg

(Imperial Premium) Black Imperial Princess Angeline (アンジェリーネ):
GVQf58m.jpg

(Imperial Premium) Black Imperial Swordmaster Sieglinde (帝国剣士ジークリンデ):
y1CpJvg.png

Maid Sarah and Echidna seem to have a bug (?) in regards to their buffing skills when it comes to Dragon Princesses. Though, I'm thinking it's just the same issue with Black Iris's skills occupying the same thing as regular Prince's auto skill, so they won't stack.

Them bringing back Karma is fortunate in that it means Lian may get a revival in the future as well (want to spend my revival crystals to see if I can reduce her to mincost). The way things are, they might not bring back the Time Fairy for 500 revival crystals ever again.

Considering that there's a chance that there's no Bonbori drops, I'm going to feel bad for anyone new that's trying to farm Hysteria Archangel Miruno. She's one of the few units one would want at skill max and mincost. Actually thinking about it, a team of Hysterical Mirunos with their AW Skills would be pretty devastating.

Miruno Original Draft by Mikeou (Original Illustrator; みけおう; ; ):
lxpFN4V.jpg

Mikeou: "Wa—i, it looks like it'll be possible to obtain Miruno again!"
Mikeou: "People keep saying Miruno is strong, so please use this opportunity to play Aegis by all means." (^ω^)
Mikeou: "Since this is going on, I may as well share her rough illustration."

I'm not familiar with most of Mikeou's works, except for illustrating the light novel 'Tsuitenai!' (ツイてない!; ), the story of how Demon Pheles lies and physically bullies some gullible fool into believing that his younger sister is going to die unless he collects seieki from humans when in reality it was to feed Phele's crybaby little sister, Lilith.

Last edited:

that time fairy and legend ticket cost...hurts a lot.

i sence way more powerful imperial only maps on the way

i sence way more powerful imperial only maps on the way

Nah...
Those are Premium Unit , and it also on special occasion
Since they can only obtained from it. Next week will not have them on the pool

Maybe another 3-4 Free Imperial Unit , then yes~

---------------------------------

Hmm Karma
Dunno why I didn't feel the hype , will get her though
Was eager to have Anya , but now. Didn't really often use her
I feel empty after having her~

Well they've given plenty of imperial event units to us, and now imperial premium units...
All they need now is permanent access to some usable imperial units (including silver imperial archers and healers) from, say, a new set of story missions or something, and they'll be free to have higher-end imperial-only maps.

I think it's totally possible, especially since they are dedicating a premium summon especially to them, and they're really building up their story.

What they REALLY need though is a set of imperial bandits, who somehow fit in to the white empire's theme. Maybe they'd be led by Conrad's brother/rival or something? That would be pretty damn awesome

Back