What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Spent 30 hours on Phalanx 2 with Celia but not one platinum and only 4 gold. :mad:

Any one else having issues with the aegis app? I get. This error

ZiyBLnGh.jpg

After hitting ok, it takes me to sign in on the website. Then it takes me to install the game. Hitting install just launches it since I already have it. Then I come full circle.

Any one else having issues with the aegis app? I get. This error

ZiyBLnGh.jpg

After hitting ok, it takes me to sign in on the website. Then it takes me to install the game. Hitting install just launches it since I already have it. Then I come full circle.

You need to download the updated install from the DMM Store app instead of the web link.

Any suggestion whom I should grab if I have this pink haired healer and event blacks?

Grabbed Alice, that guide is fun, but in the end of the day you'll probably regret not grabbing either something you need in your team or that dreaded waifu material...

Any suggestion for my team? Which black should i get? :confused:

I haven't got much luck in gacha so mainly rely on Gold and I jump to DMM really late thus missed many events. :(

Attachments

• Aigis_01.jpg
    Aigis_01.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Aigis_02.jpg
    Aigis_02.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Aigis_03.jpg
    Aigis_03.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 0

I haven't got much luck in gacha so mainly rely on Gold and I jump to DMM really late thus missed many events. :(

Five gacha blacks is plenty decent luck unless you've spent over $500 or so. If you are a spender(it looks like you do spend a little, I see that Alicia) I highly suggest farming next drop rate boost event - many of your blacks and plats are horrifically underleveled for how long you've played. If you're not someone who spends a lot, save up.

Level all your blacks, along with Nadia, Jerome, Cypria and some healers and you'll do better in events.

Hope that list of mine robo linked helps, just keep in mind that it's based on my personal experience and the current meta in large part. And by that I mean feel free to ignore it/disagree with it and choose what your heart tells you. Player satisfaction = more important thing.

Black Iris or Leone. U have plenty of support and magic dmg. A tank if u wan't to challenge majin 10+ maps but with those lvls that wont be an option for a while.

Already read those but I just can't make up my mind. :p

Five gacha blacks is plenty decent luck unless you've spent over $500 or so. If you are a spender(it looks like you do spend a little, I see that Alicia) I highly suggest farming next drop rate boost event - many of your blacks and plats are horrifically underleveled for how long you've played. If you're not someone who spends a lot, save up.

Level all your blacks, along with Nadia, Jerome, Cypria and some healers and you'll do better in events.

Hope that list of mine robo linked helps, just keep in mind that it's based on my personal experience and the current meta in large part. And by that I mean feel free to ignore it/disagree with it and choose what your heart tells you. Player satisfaction = more important thing.
Thanks alot for the advice. It's true that I should've paid more attention to my current units. I'm feeling that gold (or even silver) units are easy to use mainly because of their low UP while the platinum/black (especially premium one) seem like a bit tricky or need more strategic to fully utilize them. So I stick to basic and end up with the team consist of many gold which probably not good in a long run. I'm unable to beat the last mission of the last event. :(

Black Iris or Leone. U have plenty of support and magic dmg. A tank if u wan't to challenge majin 10+ maps but with those lvls that wont be an option for a while.
This is really helpful. I'm also thinking that my team is lacking on DPS and Tank. If I can choose it probably be Leone or Cornelia (according to Karsuman guide) but then B.Iris could boost DEF quite a lot to the point that Bernice or Hibari probably enough in most case. So I can't decide who's best suited to my current team and need some advice from you guys. :)

i will pick B.Iris for tank - in second awake she will give you a copy to lvlup and get another 80s X 2.5 def => >160 buff 2.5 def for any unit def >500 . :cool:

@Zelretchs

You are like some guy that ask some direction
When told it's to the right
You are still confuse and thought whether You should go to the left instead~

What exactly kind of an answer You want anyway? :V

Karsuman guide is already good enough as an explanation
Yet You are still confuse , lol

@Zelretchs

Well we can't give you more advice that have already be say, and more than anything it's mostly depending of your own choice, no player are the same and think the same, you may want a easy event clearing and go for a strong single unit, want to go as far as you can go on majin map and take a more tricky unit or simply go for the one you like the most.

In the end they are no bad choice, make a decision by yourself and be happy about it.

Well, thank you guys. I'm gonna grab B.Iris 'cause it seems my team can benefit from her as healer and DEF buff the most. :D

Well, thank you guys. I'm gonna grab B.Iris 'cause it seems my team can benefit from her as healer and DEF buff the most. :D

who need tank when she can X 2.5 anything and make a sol become a Deine in 80secs :V

Lmao did you get a second aw Olivia? U:

Back