What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

If at all possible try to get Miruno as well; immensely useful unit as a f2p.

Would it be good for him tho? To have Max cost Miruno?
Doesn't Draa said Miruno is one of unit that best at mincosted - max skill
Sure Max skill can be maxed in future

But since he's still new , don't think he able to mincosted Miruno
Even if he is uber Lucky , that needs more than 500 RC

Too bad he pick the worst timing , should've had jump ship months a go
Or atleast back before Miruno Star Rush~

90/12 map is impossible for you as newbie in DMM. So yeah only way to go is to grind the map in the hope that you get always 10RC drops. Did one run in it with alt a 2nd time and it only dropped once for a 5RC drop.

Challenge accepted. My account is ten days old, no money spent, but I think I'll be able to do it. I'll report back whether I did it or failed miserably trying^^ (I expect to do the first try around Sunday)

Would it be good for him tho? To have Max cost Miruno?
Doesn't Draa said Miruno is one of unit that best at mincosted - max skill
Sure Max skill can be maxed in future

But since he's still new , don't think he able to mincosted Miruno
Even if he is uber Lucky , that needs more than 500 RC

Too bad he pick the worst timing , should've had jump ship months a go
Or atleast back before Miruno Star Rush~

I've been running CR-1 Miruno this entire time, and I think it's worth it. She's so versatile that no one else really fills the same role.

I need 300 for Black Karma. 150 for Miruno. I won't get either. I just can't grind out this much. i thought the 5-5 drops were guaranteed, but apparently they are not, so I'd need at least 30 runs for Karma. Not a chance. How often does Karma gets back in the trading post?

I need 300 for Black Karma. 150 for Miruno. I won't get either. I just can't grind out this much. i thought the 5-5 drops were guaranteed, but apparently they are not, so I'd need at least 30 runs for Karma. Not a chance. How often does Karma gets back in the trading post?

Go for Miruno and forget about Karma, Karma isn't a unit that you'll use, the recent events have been given us a fair amount of versatile units. If you still try to go for her you're are gonna end up building a team around her (which isn't necesarily a bad thing) and that is gonna hurt you a lot. On the other hand Miruno is one heck of support unit, and with her passive all angels gain more atk and invulnerability to negative stats.

When will they rotate out of TP? On the 8th of December?

That is something I haven't been clear on, I thought with Karma being added to the TP, I thought her event maps would be coming, but all this talk of farming the imperial map has me thinking otherwise.

When will they rotate out of TP? On the 8th of December?

Miruno has 1.6k atk with 400 range and pretty much archer attack speed at AW90 with only prince buff. those stats help her to pierce through most defenses and hit targets that sit around the map for some time before they start moving. although she can only attack during skill, her uptime is great (30s duration with a 25s reuse timer). She also happens to have 25 MR and ok hp (2K HP at AW90) which allows her to be a lightning rod as well.

therefore, miruno is also known as developer's conscience and a much better pick than karma.

anyway, the english wikia of dmm aigis is being worked on . It's not complete but you can try searching for units that you don't know of over there.

as for when the units will rotate out of TP, I'm not too sure but you can probably assume it to be that for now, since the maps that drop RevC (revival crystals) will end at 8th dec.

i sure hope this black star trial thing is not just a one off its really nice

i sure hope this black star trial thing is not just a one off its really nice

I'm pretty sure its a one-off like Anna was, the last time this happened was Anya wasnt it, and then never again. Its only now because its an anniversary and they want everyone to have a chance to get him maxed without having to farm.

Has someone unlocked both HCGs for Sieglinde? Cuz I'll like to see both.

Is the Droprate of the rainbow fairy somehow decent? I did overall enough runs for around 200 rc and got already 3 Rainbow fairy Drops oo

zvmeVKw.png

Finished rough translations for the 2nd phase of this event.

If this is the extent of Maou's strength, then he's not going to be THAT scary for me at least.

Maou:
HP100,000; AT3000; DF600; MR40; AS: 130 (Below 50%: 70)

Berenice's Spike Shield will deliver 51,428 true damage when Maou goes into berserker mode, so with enough healers, Berenice can solo him with no one else helping her. The only problem would be if he has help from other nasty opponents like Keraunos.

EDIT:
Looking over the news report and banners, I see no mention of Miruno or Karma receiving 2x skill-up and cost-reduction chances with their copies. Wow, just wow. It would suck if they're going to stop this feature, and expect everyone to spend massive fortunes on crappy 25% cost reductions and skill-ups for Miruno...

Maybe it would be wise to save any additional copies for when they get a proper revival with the 2x bonus?

Last edited:

Imprisoned Emperor (90/12) (囚われの皇帝):
Story:
<...>
Ant Queen: "He continues to resist even my pheromones that can charm anything as long as that creature is male... <...>
Emperor: "......... Skanky females."
Well, that confirms it. He is a hardcore homo :D

Well, that confirms it. He is a hardcore homo :D

you do realize those females he were referring to ARE pretty hideous? (at least from a human POV, since they're goblins and ants) =P

Last edited:

wtf did I just read,

oh god, these queens, RIP kotei

Anybody have this problem as well? lol

NVBJDAA.png

tYTprxt.png

I think there's something to Petite's suspicion that there's no 2x CR/SU. 3 copies past the first combine and -1 CR and +1 SU. I know there's still a chance of that happening even with the 2x, but this would be at least a point of data to be had.

The time has finally come! At last, a Pickup Summoning with Nanaly & Sybilla together!

Managed to save up ~250 SC again since the last time I rolled for Kikyou, so it's time again for Prince to battle Evil Goddess Aigis in the quest to expand his harem!

Evil Goddess Adamas: "Prince, Prince! Have you heard?! There's a new Imperial Premium Summoning! You know you wanna do it!"

Prince: "... (Me see only Sybilla & Nanaly! Only right Summoning Banner exists!)"

Anyways, below are the results for this time's rolling spree (warning: long post)...

Summoning Log:
1. Silver Witch Nenya (Starting off with a Silver as usual - as expected of Evil Goddess!)

2. Platinum light! Please Aigis give me Healer Saria or Bandit Celia! Saria or Celia!

Evil Goddess: "Here you go, Platinum Healer Camilla!"
Prince: "......"

3. Silver Vampire Hunter Fuhri/Khuri?
4. Silver Witch Caliope
5. Silver Magic Fencer Kasis (You know the famous saying in Aigis? "After a string of Silvers, a Black is sure to come!" Is this a sign?!)
6. Gold Heavy Armor Bernice
7. Gold Samurai Kojuro (wait, where's my Black?)
8. Silver Healer Arisa
9. Gold Heavy Artillery Zola
10. Silver Soldier Rosaly
11. Gold Samurai Kojuro (no, not you again! no homo!)
12. Silver Valkyrie Elaine
13. Silver Healer Arisa (a string of Silver leads to...)

14. Platinum light! It's not Black, but at least give me Saria or Celia, oh kind Goddess!

Platinum Healer Saria: "Prince, let me join your harem!"
Prince: "#*&! \(^o^)/"

15. Gold Vampire Hunter Vincent
16. Gold Witch Yuyu
17. Gold Healer Fedora
18. Gold Heavy Armor Matilda (Prince: "... (Aigis-sama, Gold Rush event is over!)")
19. Silver Rogue Ballad
20. Silver Soldier Asaru
21. Silver Healer Arisa
22. Silver Archer Loren (A string of Silver leads to...?!)

23. Bla...Black Light! Please!! Sybilla or Nanaly, Sybilla or Nanalyyyyy!!
a2c0095abccaba9e025a4d3c377603fc.jpg

Black Paladin Cornelia~~~\(^o^)/

Prince: "...!!! (Me so happy! Finally me can awaken Anya's skill and use Cornelia as main tank instead now! But what are these tears dripping from my cheeks?... I'm sorry, Sybilla... Nanaly... Next time, for sure... Next time... (T_T))"

At this point, I decide to use the one and only Platinum Ticket I have in my present box (from the last time I rolled for Kikyou). This will be my first time ever using one.

Prince: "....!!! (Please, Black! Give me a Black! Black~~~)
*uses ticket*

Th, this light is...!?!
bcb232d7e121ebc5f434ec6a68401ff5.jpg

Black Archer Ashera~!

Thank you No-Longer-Evil-Goddess Aigis! Arigatou~!!

But. Wrong. Archer!~~~ \(^o^)/(T_T) (I'm sorry, Nanaly~)

Back to Pickup Summoning...
24. Silver Bishop Sharon
25. Gold Heavy Armor Bernice
26. Silver Pirate Jovanni
27. Gold Princess Themis
28. Gold Heavy Armor Bernice (Wait a minute, aren't you showing up a bit too much here?!)
29. Gold Avenger Dorathy
30. Gold Heavy Artillary Zola
31. Gold Bandit Conrad (Prince: "#X&#?! (My eyes... My eyes... No homo!)"
32. Silver Healer Dolka

33. Bla, Black Light! Please!! Nanaly or Sybilla! Nanaly or Sybillaaaaaa~~~ (TдT)!!!
d9cda478c3173e2dbd2493360bf351a0.jpg

Black Heavy Armor Dina: "You want to massage me Prince? Sigh, can't help it!(^o^)"

Prince: ".....~~~~~~!! (Noooooooooo~~~~~~!!)

Summary of units obtained from current rolling spree (image):
494eddc0b469683c1bea4006d1d8e60d.png

dd53a6128ab2280e42081aca54f05960.png

Result (33 Rolls - 165 SC):

2 Platinum (6%):
Platinum Healer Camilla
Platinum Healer Saria

2 Black (6%):
Black Dark Fighter/Paladin Cornelia
Black Heavy Armor Dina

Platinum Ticket:
Black Archer Ashera

Verdict: Failed to roll for Sybilla/Nanaly (TдT) Also failed to get Platinum Bandit Celia :( But guess I should be happy with the overall results, or as they say in Japanese "大勝利!(Dai Shouri!)"

Stopped at 33 rolls since the chance of getting a dupe Black unit if I continue with this Pickup Summoning is now 2/5 (40%) - too risky! Guess I'll have to wait until B.Iris shows up in a future Pickup Summoning so I can attempt to roll for her and then use my Black Ticket on Sybilla or Nanaly... time to save up SCs again...

I'm currently at 80 SCs away from the S.Legend Stamp Card, which is 16 rolls. Really hope they put B.Iris or at least Rinne/Leone in next week's Pickup Summoning, so I can spend the remaining SCs for S.Legend.

Last edited:

-snip-

Summoning Log:
1. Silver Witch Nenya (Starting off with a Silver as usual - as expected of Evil Goddess!)

2. Platinum light! Please Aigis give me Healer Saria or Bandit Celia! Saria or Celia!

Evil Goddess: "Here you go, Platinum Healer Camilla!"
Prince: "......"

3. Silver Vampire Hunter Fuhri/Khuri?
4. Silver Witch Caliope
5. Silver Magic Fencer Kasis (You know the famous saying in Aigis? "After a string of Silvers, a Black is sure to come!" Is this a sign?!)
6. Gold Heavy Armor Bernice
7. Gold Samurai Kojuro (wait, where's my Black?)
8. Silver Healer Arisa
9. Gold Heavy Artillery Zola
10. Silver Soldier Rosaly
11. Gold Samurai Kojuro (no, not you again! no homo!)
12. Silver Valkyrie Elaine
13. Silver Healer Arisa (a string of Silver leads to...)

14. Platinum light! It's not Black, but at least give me Saria or Celia, oh kind Goddess!

Platinum Healer Saria: "Prince, let me join your harem!"
Prince: "#*&! \(^o^)/"

15. Gold Vampire Hunter Vincent
16. Gold Witch Yuyu
17. Gold Healer Fedora
18. Gold Heavy Armor Matilda (Prince: "... (Aigis-sama, Gold Rush event is over!)")
19. Silver Rogue Ballad
20. Silver Soldier Asaru
21. Silver Healer Arisa
22. Silver Archer Loren (A string of Silver leads to...?!)

23. Bla...Black Light! Please!! Sybilla or Nanaly, Sybilla or Nanalyyyyy!!
a2c0095abccaba9e025a4d3c377603fc.jpg

Black Paladin Cornelia~~~\(^o^)/

Prince: "...!!! (Me so happy! Finally me can awaken Anya's skill and use Cornelia as main tank instead now! But what are these tears dripping from my cheeks?... I'm sorry, Sybilla... Nanaly... Next time, for sure... Next time... (T_T))"

At this point, I decide to use the one and only Platinum Ticket I have in my present box (from the last time I rolled for Kikyou). This will be my first time ever using one.

Prince: "....!!! (Please, Black! Give me a Black! Black~~~)
*uses ticket*

Th, this light is...!?!
bcb232d7e121ebc5f434ec6a68401ff5.jpg

Black Archer Ashera~!

Thank you No-Longer-Evil-Goddess Aigis! Arigatou~!!

But. Wrong. Archer!~~~ \(^o^)/(T_T) (I'm sorry, Nanaly~)

Back to Pickup Summoning...
24. Silver Bishop Sharon
25. Gold Heavy Armor Bernice
26. Silver Pirate Jovanni
27. Gold Princess Themis
28. Gold Heavy Armor Bernice (Wait a minute, aren't you showing up a bit too much here?!)
29. Gold Avenger Dorathy
30. Gold Heavy Artillary Zola
31. Gold Bandit Conrad (Prince: "#X&#?! (My eyes... My eyes... No homo!)"
32. Silver Healer Dolka

33. Bla, Black Light! Please!! Nanaly or Sybilla! Nanaly or Sybillaaaaaa~~~ (TдT)!!!
d9cda478c3173e2dbd2493360bf351a0.jpg

Black Heavy Armor Dina: "You want to massage me Prince? Sigh, can't help it!(^o^)"

Prince: ".....~~~~~~!! (Noooooooooo~~~~~~!!)

Summary of units obtained from current rolling spree (image):
494eddc0b469683c1bea4006d1d8e60d.png

dd53a6128ab2280e42081aca54f05960.png

-snip-

that was actually pretty amusing, xD a little sad about getting dina, but at least there's saria, poinelia and ashera, so overall it's not that bad. i think.

now...have fun leveling them all ;x

Back