What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Totals of 26 ran (yesterday-today) on 90/12
6 Gold chest x26 - RF x10 (With AW Cellia - AW Leda)
It seems the drop is around 95% and with AW Thief will be 100% (?)
Got Black Karma -2 3/5 , while Plat Karma not a single CR. Just want to get her~

got 5 sc from gift n maps imperial sailor get im happy

oh and a bonus of my aisha only ate 4 extra fairys for skill nice

Last edited:

2nd roll baby
VMB5628.png

Totals of 26 ran (yesterday-today) on 90/12
6 Gold chest x26 - RF x10 (With AW Cellia - AW Leda)
It seems the drop is around 95% and with AW Thief will be 100% (?)
Got Black Karma -2 3/5 , while Plat Karma not a single CR. Just want to get her~

i dunno why my account got nearly 50% seven colours fairy @.@! / 30 runs

Saw everybody having nice rolls

Meanwhile my Adamas is stingy as hell (Back to worth-shipping Aigis)

It's all just INBOU!!!!!!! By EVIL ADAMAS!!!!!!
Looked back on My 20 roll , all is just a fairy tale~ :V

lol
JK~

Well well, time to waste those moldy crystals.... barracks reservation for 30 silvers booked.

Q9z1z3f.png

lYX22D5.png

YkJtecM.png

KpY5Bb5.png

OfTJMrV.png

YbgGgck.png

Ah.... feels noice ♫
Been bugged Me for quite some time since I could only 1 Star it before~

90/12 map is impossible for you as newbie in DMM. So yeah only way to go is to grind the map in the hope that you get always 10RC drops. Did one run in it with alt a 2nd time and it only dropped once for a 5RC drop.

Challenge accepted. My account is ten days old, no money spent, but I think I'll be able to do it. I'll report back whether I did it or failed miserably trying^^ (I expect to do the first try around Sunday)

Here you go. 26 stars in the event. 3stared 90/12 and 100/2. No shrine buffs were used. No money spent. Three shrine pulls, which gave me Livre, Saria and a silver. Account is 14 days old.

ad94ed2ea09c03f1cb4b7447c40e041b.png
293bd4ebb34e3dc1842346fc5504b175.png

Given that the Plat I got probably isn't very good (and I got two copies of him), I'm not happy with my luck either. I've upgraded Adamas from Stingy Goddess to Super Stingy Goddess in my books. Plus it's been over 30 rolls since my last Black.

But admittedly there are probably people with worse luck than this, and over 30 rolls without Blacks isn't unusual.

4 plats
6 golds
20 silvers

50% my ass....

At least I got Seria which I always liked and Saria who is op for a plat. Although 2 copies of each feels like a waste. I'll probably sell the copies for crystals, along with the 500 I got as compensation for that many silvers getting danchou or the fairy is not far off.

There is a saying here that goes something like "unfortunate with gambling but lucky with love", does it mean the girls really like me (?)

Last edited:

its probably my first time a gold unit made me spent more than 15 rainbows to get 3/5 -> 5/5
unknown.png

But admittedly there are probably people with worse luck than this, and over 30 rolls without Blacks isn't unusual.

9 months without prem black from roll is pretty normal to me

4 plats
6 golds
20 silvers

50% my ass....

At least I got Seria which I always liked and Saria who is op for a plat. Although 2 copies of each feels like a waste. I'll probably sell the copies for crystals, along with the 500 I got as compensation for that many silvers getting danchou or the fairy is not far off.

There is a saying here that goes something like "unfortunate with gambling but lucky with love", does it mean the girls really like me (?)

I mean, you got 4 plats in 30 rolls, so you already beat the 10% odds of doing that. Don't get greedy, now...

I mean, you got 4 plats in 30 rolls, so you already beat the 10% odds of doing that. Don't get greedy, now...

Yeah I know, but since they were 2 copies of the same 2 units, as far as my team power concerns, I got only 2 plats. That's why I hate this pick-up thing -.-

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Emergency Mission "Arms Merchant and the Cursed Weapon" (武器商人と呪いの武器) Begins.
-Revival Mission "Shaman Princess of the Druids" (ドルイドの巫女姫) Begins (Dec 12th 0:00~18th 23:59).
+Certain Missions and Drops Modified.
-Oni Class AW Implemented.

(Event) Plat Merchant Amy (武器商人エイミー):
WpdG4nx.jpg

Amy looks like yet another one of Nanaroku's illegal loli characters (Claire and Mehlis's illustrator). I guess she's smuggling illegal weapons and especially illegal curry across borders into other kingdoms.

Considering her class and rarity, I think she's going to be a farm-type unit. Though, that makes me confused what they would have planned for Dec 15th~22nd. That week is too soon for a Christmas event, and Dec 29th~Jan 5th is undoubtedly going to be a New Year's Gold Rush. Are they planning a star/item trial Christmas event for the first time? Hopefully, they'll come up with a better character than Eliza (Elsa-inspired?), Ryuryu (her eyes will follow—and judge—you through the monitor) and Sarasa (Santa Obaa-san)...

Oni Class AW:
Mat: Samurai, Bandit, and Monk
Orb: Berserker and Battle Master

Pupuru (ププル):
Thunder Rain (サンダーレイン): (2s; attack 1.3x; range 1.6x [432]; attacks all enemies within range AS: 121; WT: 15; CT: 30)
God Tree's Lightning (神樹の稲妻): (2s; attack and range 1.6x; true damage attack against all enemies within range; AS: 121; WT: 20; CT: 40)
Fairy's Strong Position (妖精の堅陣): Elf (dark and half), and dwarf units' defence and MR +5% if a team member.

Pupuru is Elven Princess Olivia's dear, sweet grandmother (Noja Lolibabaa), and her trees of life instantly recover health while deployed, and cannot be targeted by enemy ranged attacks. Her class token are useful against opponents with multi-target attacks (i.e. Agares, Aisha, Anelia) as opposed to ones with AoE attacks (Pumpkin King). She's a useful character if you have Mage Armour Raichi (she's a dwarf), and most elves aside from Supura have high defence, so her defence buff can be helpful to alleviate elven squishiness. Grandma Pupuru was assaulted by a very wicked man, and Olivia has issued a bounty on this man's head.

"Seal of the Goddess" Series by Oekaki Enpitsu (2 Comics; ):
Zgl2KEG.jpg

KqoQDGX.jpg

Considering the number of pages of Oekaki Enpitsu's comics I translated and edited, I sometimes wonder if I should contact him, and ask if I could translate his entire books into English for him. Aside from the daunting issue of working up the courage to contact him with my Twitter or Pixiv account, the other issue for this would be that I would have to consider the names of these characters more carefully, since he seems to use all of them instead of just specific characters he likes. For example, Nanaly would probably have to be Nunnally, even though Nanaly is much easier to fit in word bubbles (would've had an even worse time making the text fit in the TS Prince Comics otherwise).

I think the only thing that would determine if I should try this is if people would want to purchase Oekaki's compilations. He doesn't have them for sale in digital format yet, so the main benefit of an English version would be to prompt him to go digital with the Japanese version as well.

3rd Anniversary Celebration by Hattori (Original Illlustrator; )
9nhhWVl.png

Immortal Queen Karma Comparison (Silent Change):
aFo4W2N.png

Ancient Crone Throughout the Ages:
4bsmdWl.jpg

TQxAsMT.jpg

KYex890.jpg

She's kind of like the famous mangaka, Araki Hirohiko:
537bp4I.jpg

Delicious in Aigis by Akagi Yuuto ( )
ZfDQRbE.png

Snippet A: "Even Gadoras is delicious if you cook him!"
Snippet B: "The Evil Goddess also smiles! Akagi's first gourmet manga."

I remember seeing a random page from this doujin a long time ago, where Iris spots the Prince carrying off an unconscious Gadoras, and finds out that he plans to cook him for lunch. Glad to finally find the source for it. Geezus...

Last edited:

nice.. YC units one after another... my SC is crying..

seems like I'm getting some more buff for nadia, huray

time to continue farming YC

Good, looks like I won't need to farm Revival Crystals (are we calling them YC for short now?) for now. I only got Karma today, so it's about time I get some Mirunos.

And I was just thinking the other day about how we didn't have any other Merchants yet. Amy probably won't be as strong as Totono, but I hope she's a viable alternative.

Back