What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I'll say the latest 4 stam map can be easily 1 starred using 2 un-cced mages. And hopefully you have some decent units to take out the last 2 "boss" units which are not that difficult either.

They are just spamming goblins to spell out anniversary messages. Which is just hilarious.

I'll give that one a go once I regenerated some of my stamina then. I managed to one star hte other 4 stam map after all, but I have just no way of dealing with the onis. I mean, Berna instakilled 3-4 of them and the rest still easily stomped me. Close combat units can't stand in their way without healing support, and since I only have Bashira CC'd among the ranged units, I lack range. Like yeah, I can drop down unCC'd units, but because of the layout, they will only have anything in their range for like 1-3 hits, which is just not enough. If I can CC my platinum witch and at least a mage, then maybe I can put out enough damage to kill a few of them and then maybe Berna can handle the rest, if I'm lucky. I still have no idea how could I deal with the minotaur though.

For the plat ticket I got this month, I get this Plat Priest Knight (Kinda forget her name) ... is she good enough to be put in my team?

I don't even want to level her and the fencer magic (one who skill cut her life) I rolled on previous month ... Maybe I should sell them for RC ?

If there's trade function in Aegis, I would give those units for other unit I want

How? I mean admittedly i was too stingy to try it myself and just looked up video guides, but those all used CC40 silver teams. After a week of leveling, I have a bunch of cc20 units and that's abut it. The fact that I can't deploy healers really screws me over.

Edit: gave it a go, the guy in the middle instakills whatever I put down, so, yeah.

Hm, don't know. I just used everything I learned on Nutaku and focussed on Story mission farming (Dragon Hunting at first, then Fiery Oasis and now Base Scramble II) and Challenge Quests, except for Golden Armor (as much as I needed to have enough money to further level my units, but not more) and the daily revivals I considered worthwhile (I only cleared the missions I was able to do once for the guaranteed drops) which were Sabrina, Helena and Belinda (thinking about going for Fran next).
As for leveling I focussed on ranged damage, as I knew leveling tanks, duelists and healers wouldn't get me through this event. I decided on which ranged units I should focus on by looking at video guides (especially Sennen War). On Nutaku I don't do this, but I figured it'd be the best way to get started and don't miss out on too much.
I did use three of those gold exp fairies (one on Katie and two on Iris).
All of this lead me to Rank 101 and the units in the signature.

I have to admit, that Livre was a huge deal. I got her at level 40 out of shrine (which is a good way to her max, since Demon Summoners are not CCed) and therefore started out with heavy hitting true AoE damage dealer. And she can summon 4 cost tokens with 50 MR, which allowed me to ignore my melee units even more. She almost instantly allowed me to do Golden Armor H (I did even 3star Crystal Keeper H when I tried it once due to almost her alone).

For the plat ticket I got this month, I get this Plat Priest Knight (Kinda forget her name) ... is she good enough to be put in my team?

I don't even want to level her and the fencer magic (one who skill cut her life) I rolled on previous month ... Maybe I should sell them for RC ?

If there's trade function in Aegis, I would give those units for other unit I want

Flamel is the priest warrior I assume, she's actually really great as far as priest warriors go, but if you don't like using the class itself, then don't bother wasting the resources because you won't convince yourself to use her anyway.

Sienna is the fencer, she's probably the best general-use fencer in the game, even better than Ingrid in my opinion unless you really want to take advantage of Ingrid's MR cut. Still, Sienna's damage boost and extra range really help out a lot, so I prefer her in many situations. Again though, if you have some moral opposition to using magic fencers too, or units whose art you don't like, then go ahead and get rid of them. It won't be a good reason to do so, though...

I want the Plat Priest
Yeah , talked about "if"
I would even gladly trade it with Anelia - Thetis. 2 for 1

But of course , they are already become 200 RC fertilizer :V

=========================

Now that I can buy both Danchou - Cynthia
New problem arise , I cannot seem to kicked out any current roster :x

Flamel is the priest warrior I assume, she's actually really great as far as priest warriors go, but if you don't like using the class itself, then don't bother wasting the resources because you won't convince yourself to use her anyway.

Sienna is the fencer, she's probably the best general-use fencer in the game, even better than Ingrid in my opinion unless you really want to take advantage of Ingrid's MR cut. Still, Sienna's damage boost and extra range really help out a lot, so I prefer her in many situations. Again though, if you have some moral opposition to using magic fencers too, or units whose art you don't like, then go ahead and get rid of them. It won't be a good reason to do so, though...

It not like I not use the unit class itself I use Charlotte, Hores, Seirra (The item collection plat priest warrior If I not wrong about her name) Quite a bit and like their performance ...
I will give a run or two on rural or some story map and considered them (If they fit my style or not)

I haven't seen his full stats yet, but there's a good chance he won't fair well, sadly. Goblin focus is an awkward attribute to give a unit that is fairly slow even with skill and single target, and I'm 90% sure his attack stat will be weaker than Dolce's even before her very strong passive. Dolce also has a better passive and focus enemy(demons are much more dangerous in general). The one enemy that he would be good for is goblin queen, but she actually outranges him when she spawns in later maps with great frequency...

There's always hope though - monster slayer has no SAW yet.

Prospective opinion is a D or a C on this poor sap. Hope they buff him.

That's a pity, but I'm not surprised since Goblins aren't as strong as Demons. It sounds better than Orcs since they don't appear much, but I hoped for better from a Premium unit.

Hm, don't know. I just used everything I learned on Nutaku and focussed on Story mission farming (Dragon Hunting at first, then Fiery Oasis and now Base Scramble II) and Challenge Quests, except for Golden Armor (as much as I needed to have enough money to further level my units, but not more) and the daily revivals I considered worthwhile (I only cleared the missions I was able to do once for the guaranteed drops) which were Sabrina, Helena and Belinda (thinking about going for Fran next).
As for leveling I focussed on ranged damage, as I knew leveling tanks, duelists and healers wouldn't get me through this event. I decided on which ranged units I should focus on by looking at video guides (especially Sennen War). On Nutaku I don't do this, but I figured it'd be the best way to get started and don't miss out on too much.
I did use three of those gold exp fairies (one on Katie and two on Iris).
All of this lead me to Rank 101 and the units in the signature.

I have to admit, that Livre was a huge deal. I got her at level 40 out of shrine (which is a good way to her max, since Demon Summoners are not CCed) and therefore started out with heavy hitting true AoE damage dealer. And she can summon 4 cost tokens with 50 MR, which allowed me to ignore my melee units even more. She almost instantly allowed me to do Golden Armor H (I did even 3star Crystal Keeper H when I tried it once due to almost her alone).

Well, yeah, I couldn't even get past Castle Retake so far, so there's that. I have Berna and Sarah from premium summon. Oh, well, maybe if I use all I've got to level my mages, I'll have a shot at it.

Well, yeah, I couldn't even get past Castle Retake so far, so there's that. I have Berna and Sarah from premium summon. Oh, well, maybe if I use all I've got to level my mages, I'll have a shot at it.

Well, that explain it.
Honestly I was surprised as well, when I not only cleared it but 3star cleared it not even 24 hours after creating the account^^ On my Nutaku account it took me like two or three weeks^^
With berna to kill the HA and a CCed mage + mediocre healers you should be fine though.

Well, that explain it.
Honestly I was surprised as well, when I not only cleared it but 3star cleared it not even 24 hours after creating the account^^ On my Nutaku account it took me like two or three weeks^^
With berna to kill the HA and a CCed mage + mediocre healers you should be fine though.

Oh ... a buddy that already taste Livre power gonna put her in team until someone stronger than her (her black version appeared)

damn, I also use her (Got 2 in fact, but decided to fuse her into 1) and I really like her ... I can kill those annoying golem faster now

Got tempted -> did a yolo roll -> got silver (it's a dude) enchanter -> learn my lesson -> Start and inquisition against Adamas.

I got my B.Iris on a Yolo roll so... never gonna regret yoloing .D

Checked content that needed new imperial units to do.
Count: 0

Kept SC and eyed B. Karma/and other items in TP with intact bag of SC instead.

:)

Last edited:

So, now that they fixed the Mid-tier Armor Daily, which is the most effective map for gold grinding?

Also, while I am at it, let me ask for another advice: Should I focus on raising black Karma? I should get my first copy tomorrow (I was expecting a Karma revival, so I had 200 revival crystals stockpiled already), and I am not sure whether I should rush to raise on her.

I know that she has kind of a memetic status as a "cheat" unit, and her gimmick certainly looks interesting, however I am not sure she is still effective in the current meta. Simply put, the health of bosses in the past year has inflated to the point where holding them back for only 15 seconds is fairly useless except if one has a roster full of the strongest DPS blacks to capitalize on it. On the other hand, the past year saw the rise of tokens (necromances, Totono, puppy-tamers, even Livre has them) and traps, plus a lot of units that are either tokenized by default (Rakshasa, Gretel) or tokenize entire classes, thus providing various new and safer ways to stall bosses. Because of these changes, I don't feel that it is worth focusing on rushing her to AW, but if you think I am missing something, feel free to correct me.

Last edited:

Not a vet but i would say only AW her ASAP if you don't have anything which can stall or "tank" strong bosses for some time. As she is with non AW she should still be plenty of good as her SAW only has 2 more secs more immortality.

So, now that they fixed the Mid-tier Armor Daily, which is the most effective map for gold grinding?

Also, while I am at it, let me ask for another advice: Should I focus on raising black Karma? I should get my first copy tomorrow (I was expecting a Karma revival, so I had 200 revival crystals stockpiled already), and I am not sure whether I should focus on her.
I know that she has kind of a memetic status as a "cheat" unit, and her gimmick certainly looks interesting, however I am not sure she is still effective in the current meta. Simply put, the health of bosses in the past year has inflated to the point where holding them back for only 15 seconds is fairly useless except if one has a roster full of the strongest DPS blacks to capitalize on it. On the other hand, the past year saw the rise of tokens (necromances, Totono, puppy-tamers, even Livre has them) and traps, plus a lot of units that are either tokenized by default (Rakshasa, Gretel) or tokenize entire classes. Because of these changes, I don't feel that it is worth focusing on rushing her to AW, but if you think I am missing something, feel free to correct me.

You're missing the mass heal effect. After AW, she heals the entire team for the damage she takes and her AW skill (aside of giving her bigger attack bonus) also nullifies her defense if I remember correctly, increasing the effect. So if you tank something with a high DPS, it basically make your entire team immortal for 15 seconds (aside of one hit kills). Also, she is quite cheap to deploy and can stand her own just fine, so she is excellent as a panic button in case something slips past your defenses. But then again, you have a broken as fuck line-up, so there's that.

Also, I only get 10 yellow crystals for every 4 stamina in the event map. Is there a more efficient way to farm that? I REALLY want to have Karma in my team, as she would be immensely useful, but 20 runs... is a bit too much. But if there's no other way, then I'll go for it anyway.

Last edited:

90/12 map is impossible for you as newbie in DMM. So yeah only way to go is to grind the map in the hope that you get always 10RC drops. Did one run in it with alt a 2nd time and it only dropped once for a 5RC drop.

If at all possible try to get Miruno as well; immensely useful unit as a f2p.

Very tempted to buy dmm points, is there a guide to how to purchase from dmm? While I am at it anyone know when the next bonus points will come around?

Someone on nico had done the 12 stam with seven silvers. I am like blargh right now. Team sausage fest member is useful.

Last edited:
Back