What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

oh screw me, I didn't realize miko soma is a temporary addition and it looks like she'll be removed soon. guess i better buy her now.

Going to pop in a bit to describe what the AW2 valkyries is and why they have been designed this way. You really need to know your Aigis history to understand this line of thought.

Thanks a lot for the detailed information.
Still a question arises. Is there any point in aw2 carry if I already have aw90 Themis?
Hmm I think i asked that backwards. Is any reason not to replace Themis for aw2 Carry?D
ty.

Can annyone tell me, why is Cornelia considered as broken tier unit? I have her in barracks siting forever (didn't awakened her). i saw her stats after AW and looks like she gets much better after AW.
I had Anya when i got her, so I was using her most of the time.

Can annyone tell me, why is Cornelia considered as broken tier unit? I have her in barracks siting forever (didn't awakened her). i saw her stats after AW and looks like she gets much better after AW.

Cornelia SAW allows her to have high def and MR along with 20% chance of nullifying damage for all allies. Her class trait also increases her def when her hp is low. She also has 2 block which is nice for blocking bosses without bringing too much additional punishment upon herself.

Last edited:

She shines on late content, completely overkill for all events, story missions and most subjugations :p

Can annyone tell me, why is Cornelia considered as broken tier unit?
Cornellia is overrated, IMHO.
I have Cornellia, Grace and Gellius, and Gellius is better tank for both magic and physical defence: more hp and def, same MR (if Liselotte buff is included), less deploy cost. Paladin class trait is mostly useless, since in most cases if you can't heal up your tank before second hit, its dead either way. RNG abilities have no place in this game.
Cornellia has longer duration, only 5 secs before skill up, and less block and massive anti-demon attack, so useful for some fringe cases or as second tank if you need two, but Gellius is default tanking option.

Cornellia has longer duration, only 5 secs before skill up, and less block and massive anti-demon attack, so useful for some fringe cases or as second tank if you need two, but Gellius is default tanking option.
JP Majin 15 video disagrees. Blacks in the current meta are defined by majin not by regular contents. Corne tanks every majin 15 with ease (= BIris) outside of furfur, who Julius wons by miles by stalling furfur in it's first form.
In terms of why it's defined by majin 11~15, highest rarity should go hand-in-hand with highest difficulty. Or rather, most blacks are broken enough that they trivialize (a part of the map) content outside of majin.

Either way, she's top tier for trivializing the tanking requirement on majin 15, if anything, I just recently cleared Vepar 15 with her doing her job.

Still a question arises. Is there any point in aw2 carry if I already have aw90 Themis?
Hmm I think i asked that backwards. Is any reason not to replace Themis for aw2 Carry?D
Themis is a gold princess, while AW2 Carry is a gold valkyrie. They do more or less different things, since one does physical damage and the other magical.

Basically, if a maps contains lot of high def enemy with mr, you toss in themis. Carry would be deployed earlier for a bit of cost regen farm and used against units with mr. Of course, there's also time where you use both.

Last edited:

Who ever does the UI either likes to experiment or have a funky sense of humor.
Not often one sees a setup being changed to become more cumbersome to gatcha and thus by extension spend.

Last edited:

I mostly play events, subjugations and not so much majins. Lately i dont use tanks and instead use Hibari and Anya. My gelius is also non AW as I have AW berna which is most time ok. I plan to AW Cornelia as her SAW looks really good and is probably main reason to use her. But as i§m most time out of gold it will be quite difficult.

oh screw me, I didn't realize miko soma is a temporary addition and it looks like she'll be removed soon. guess i better buy her now.

I remember Petite writing that she will come back later, but yes as for now its rotating out. And the date of her coming back is unknown.

So I bought one anyways. lol

these are my only archers i have. is gold soma worth grabbing or should i raise one of the 2 plat archers? i don't have enough for spica, but i can get her next DC day if she's not taken out of rotation.

fb9af9c6e718aec0561d628046ef24a7.png

also, which healer should i raise/awaken?

3131bc29b1e54db2bb5314f8a7dbeae9.png

finally, this is my current awaken team (i regret using my only skill awaken fairy on my soldier).
who should i aim for next? i want to start tackling the skill awakening map.

32fba496125dec0d3027ba5be07b0b38.png

2c2abed664fa1133eff9d987ea7a1cad.png

976bf2dbc3d0f45bb5635eb1c2161ee1.png

f3b2a93bbb599aa590c526a62782bdf6.png

9810baabff2c38f0c059880157cd04d3.png

022d9048b1aa3d73b0a2987f816bf5f3.png

00220bfbc684562f20ade60adfe75f36.png

these are my only archers i have. is gold soma worth grabbing or should i raise one of the 2 plat archers? i don't have enough for spica, but i can get her next DC day if she's not taken out of rotation.

finally, this is my current awaken team (i regret using my only skill awaken fairy on my soldier).

get spica (next DC day = 14h from now; you even have 2 DC days before it rotates), as well as AW estelle if possible. both will help you clear SAW fairy map (estelle might be skippable if you're not aiming for 3*)

spica for top right archer slot, dolce behind, soldier + prince to block bottom 2 rows, hibari for aisha, miruno to tank saki/ninjas and shoot sybilla and b.iris for healer. should work (running off sennen war strat)

Unlimited Nanaly Works:
G0tf6XO.png

Finished rough translations for the first phase of this event.

They've introduced the Heavenly Kings over a prolonged period of time that I didn't quite manage to make their names balance in the end. Probably won't matter depending on how things go this week when I find out the truth in regards to my writing. Over the 3 years I translated for this game, I didn't receive any feedback except on extremely rare occasions that can be counted on two hands, and the last time someone commented on the event dialogue was a simple comment from an anonymous lurker that PMed me during the first phase of Emperor's event when this person spotted a mistake before I did my routine proofread pass after finishing the map translations.

Should finish this 11 page thing I was working on earlier, so I can post that even in a worst-case scenario (4/11 complete).

DCwkOz8.png

Clissa Da: "Hah Hah Hah!"
Clissa Da: "Bassa Bassa Da!!"
Inoshishi: *smirk*

While I'm not going to go into details, there's some really insecure programming in regards to the Black Tickets. So, there may be yet another ultra embarrassing episode to mark the new year.

Awakened Ur earlier, and am disappointed that she's like Ada and has paws. I thought she was wearing gloves, and now I can't get it out of my head. I prefer ② on this chart; ③ is a little too much for me, and anything beyond that is NG.

tSzipPC.jpg

Which one is estelle? I'm not familiar with all names yet.

do you still have the video from sennen?

Last edited:

is the Black Mage.

ah, ok. i thought she only had 70% MR reduction. double attack seem real nice. skill awakening seems like a trade off, over a power up.

less attack, less MR reduction for splash size increase.

It also lasts 150 seconds to 30.

got a gold cr fairy fed it to bernice who has eaten like 5 of the damn things got the cr finally thought she was max cr and turns out was only the 2nd cr shes received sad day

Is bashira no longer a reward for leveling up? Either way you are looking for an archer that can deal enough dmg to one shot the eyes @ X/G maps and above. I am not too sure about the rest but I think spica clear it at AW40 or something. she + 1 will be enough for most people.

But looking at your other units, I think you should have already known/clear those maps. I think spica is still a requirement since flying will always be a thing (hence archers will always be needed) and she is the top non-black amongst archers.

Healer wise, I'll raise all 3. One has a good AW passive. +7% healing on sortie. One for eventual empire only maps. One for cheap and useful heals. I'll focus on getting 3 healers up to CC50 at least first. Then AW iris followed by another.

Dafuq is Estelle unused. Please send her my way if you don't want her Q_Q

Last edited:

Got estelle 2 days ago. Was gonna turn her in for RC, good to know how strong she really is. I made this account years ago. When the gold valk was the reward. Just started it up again this year.

Haven't done DC X yet since my archer game was weak.

Back