What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Why the hell would you Turn a black unit into RC..... Even more so when you are still more a "Newbie".

Edit: Just asking but how can I See how many plat armors I need to manipulate the exp for Valentine Choco?

Last edited:

Yeah about Valentine Choco
My prediction is , Metus. Last year I feed her Happy (145K EXP) , she should be 1 of 3

2'nd is Kayou , I will feed her another 2 PA after 99/99
Should ended up somewhere at 161K EXP

3'rd is Elyse / B.Iris , IMO I'll use Elyse from now on
It's 165K EXP (Damn Fairy Growth) , to rid her I need 3 PA and 9 BF to another AW 99 at 145K EXP to make them into 169K EXP

And even by then Elyse still will be 1 of 3
So I need another 3 PA 9 BF for Metus so she will be 169K EXP and another 1 PA - 3 BF to make Kayou 169800 XP

Totals of 7 PA - 21 BF just to rid her
Bah... , too much trouble... so I'll pass on this

Atleast Kayou will (MUST) appear , so I dun care with the rest~

Last edited:

Millennium War Aegis 'Hero's Bonds' Vol.2
(千年戦争アイギス 英雄の絆2)

Mangaka: Edo (い~どぅ~; )
Release Date: February 27th
Serial Code: Uridemu (ウリデム)
Pre-order: ; ;

I haven't been following the online version, but Uridemu was the kemonomimi character.

oGhIAq4.jpg

Breakdown between shops:
Amazon: good for large bulk orders (EMS unit-based shipping; site in English)
Mangaoh: good for small orders (EMS weight-based shipping; registration in English)
Honto: good for saving money (alternate shipping methods; site in Japanese; )

Last edited:

Uridemu is a little... violent :p

First off, you never quoted me, you quoted soranokira.

My bad. I couldn't find the original post when I went back and didn't have time to look for it.

And he never said that it was better to to run N,

Yes he did.

daily-wise, always the highest.
only exception is armor daily (G is for armors, X/N is for gold)

No mention of H, which is better than N if you're not using crystals to supplement the charisma difference. If you are, that needed to be stated, hence my posts. It's important not to misinform new players of map efficiency.

If you have played more than a year and 25 AWed units obviously you don't need the extra charisma and can just go doing X until you have no excess Charisma and do H. A person like this would know this though and not ask what the best map is.

I never needed so much gold that I had to spend crystals on it. My Nutaku account made it a year and my DMM account hasn't been up for a year yet. I've got somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 AW units, several of which are SAW. Some regular gold day farming gets me by just fine without crystals. I can pull 400-600k or so per gold day on just regular stamina, with some regularity.

I really don't know anyone in my close circle playing either version who has actually spent crystals on gold, or at least any relevant amount. That's why I asked. I don't think filling a new player's head with the idea that they have to instead of teaching them to better manage their usage is the way to go, but that's me. You definitely have no reason to. I had AW units within a month. Farming H is possible within a week.

If anything, they should be encouraged to save their crystals for events and revivals to keep up with units while they can't farm the most efficient maps, not spend them on gold.

But I supposed that's where our philosophies differ.

Is bashira no longer a reward for leveling up?

She never was. She's the first shrine draw in the tutorial.

No mention of H, which is better than N if you're not using crystals to supplement the charisma difference. If you are, that needed to be stated, hence my posts. It's important not to misinform new players of map efficiency.

Well, thanks to you I doublechecked and found out, that it is indeed (almost) always slightly (even if you are not using SCs) better to run a combination of X and N instead of a combination of X and H.

Assuming you start with max Stamina (for example 18) and Charisma (for example 427) natural regeneration will allow you to do:

5 x X + 8 x H + 1 x N (no more Stamina left and ~1 Charisma left). With neither gold buff (or any gold buffing unit) nor increased drop chance event this will give you on average 465 780 Gold

or 9 x X + 7 x N (no more Stamina left and ~17 Charisma left). With neither gold buff (or any gold buffing unit) nor increased drop chance event this will give you on average 481 740 Gold.

I tried several combinations and they were either about the same (within 5000 Gold) or X + N won. Which was to be expected as N is the most efficient as I proved earlier.

I really don't know anyone in my close circle playing either version who has actually spent crystals on gold, or at least any relevant amount. That's why I asked. I don't think filling a new player's head with the idea that they have to instead of teaching them to better manage their usage is the way to go, but that's me. You definitely have no reason to. I had AW units within a month. Farming H is possible within a week.

If anything, they should be encouraged to save their crystals for events and revivals to keep up with units while they can't farm the most efficient maps, not spend them on gold.

Depends on what you call a "relevant amount". In my opinion 5-10 SC on gold farming helps you a lot in the beginning and doesn't hurt you much. At least for me Gold was the limiting factor in my progress besides the lack of platinum fairies and affection.

All my bought SCs went into buying barracks and Shrine pulls, nothing else. I got the emperor maxed, Miruno -1, Karma, Amy -5 9/10, every unit from gold rush. Didn't care about Pupuru, could buy Nagi but I won't. And I still have 70 SCs left for events.
I think I'm doing okay "despite" spending about 50 SC total on farming gold, affection, experience and DCs.

Last edited:

*cough* I most certainly did not misinform new players of map efficiency. I said 'X/N for gold' which literally meant either X or N. I did not say N is flat out best for gold, though I would agree that I probably downplayed H way more than I should since I was from the period when X was flat out better than H (before the map gold revisions).

and, since it's necessary, I'll quote this again.

again, the key takeaway from that post, was basically
3 N runs = 81k gold from 72c/6s
2 X runs = 102k from 160c/6s
1 G run = 52.5k gold from 80c/6s

the resource consumption comparison, vs the gold you get. I was lazy to do the exact numbers per SC consumption, but I'm fairly sure I prefer saving 88cha every 6 sta (and losing some gold in the process) in order to use it to farm other stuff, like orbs and story missions.
Players can determine for themselves whether the significant increase in charisma cost is worth running X over N or not for themselves.

regarding your 'never needed to farm gold' part, all I can say is that veterans on ulmf discord are disagreeing.

So, I finally gather 7 SC to buy the blessings package... and it was a stroll to Awakened Prince... Wish I bought the package earlier..

Anyways, I will be using the remaining time on this package to clear all 4 stars and Extra Maps when the Charisma refills.

regarding your 'never needed to farm gold' part, all I can say is that veterans on ulmf discord are disagreeing.

I never said you don't need to farm gold. Of course you do and I said that I did. Hell, I plan to all day tomorrow.

I said you don't ever need to spend SC on it as a new player. And that's true. You don't and you can still be plenty well off without doing so.

I never said you don't need to farm gold. Of course you do and I said that I did. Hell, I plan to all day tomorrow.

I said you don't ever need to spend SC on it as a new player. And that's true. You don't and you can still be plenty well off without doing so.

dWylJLT.png

btw, I never once mentioned the stuff I brought up was only for newbies. Even veterans can find such info interesting because it brings up things we've never thought about before, such as the other time when Petite brought up armor daily maps getting revised map completion gold during the last x1.5 (the one before what we just got)

I finally have time to do the last map that I thought It would be difficult because my low magic damage but I cleared it in the first try. I even went with a LOL composition with Ristis Lv10 and max aff. (That surprising she dropped little more than 1/3 HP from the red oni) and AW Regina Lv1 (couldn't reach the oni but she helped in clearing the thrash so the mages could focus more on them).

Talking about Regina she really start to shine when she is AW, I was using her pre-AW and was kind of meh but after I AW her burst is good a little RNG but not bad I took her to the 72stam story orc missions and she did her job very well.

What they really need to change is her skill because that 150 range can't reach the next melee spot (If I remember the same problem was with ninjas?) and most of the time if you use her skill only for 2-3 enemy is wasted because she kills them in half the skill, can't support your tank in front and have a long CT so maybe is not ready for the next wave. Either they change the reduced range to 40% or they improve the cycle time and while we are there :D they can make that her AWS interchange each cycle instead of one time use.

I finally have time to do the last map that I thought It would be difficult because my low magic damage but I cleared it in the first try. I even went with a LOL composition with Ristis Lv10 and max aff. (That surprising she dropped little more than 1/3 HP from the red oni) and AW Regina Lv1 (couldn't reach the oni but she helped in clearing the thrash so the mages could focus more on them).

Talking about Regina she really start to shine when she is AW, I was using her pre-AW and was kind of meh but after I AW her burst is good a little RNG but not bad I took her to the 72stam story orc missions and she did her job very well.

What they really need to change is her skill because that 150 range can't reach the next melee spot (If I remember the same problem was with ninjas?) and most of the time if you use her skill only for 2-3 enemy is wasted because she kills them in half the skill, can't support your tank in front and have a long CT so maybe is not ready for the next wave. Either they change the reduced range to 40% or they improve the cycle time and while we are there :D they can make that her AWS interchange each cycle instead of one time use.

I consider Regina to be less of a melee support and more of a cannoneer that I can put down on a melee spot attached to a heavy armor, and I use her as such, especially on maps where ranged spots come at a premium.

As for her skills, her SAW is still awesome for a wave-clear, and her normal skill works best not as melee support, but more like an AOE attack against enemies that she herself is blocking. I agree that she could use some tweaking to make her SAW and normal skill a bit more balanced, but it's not something that would require immediate attention from the devs.

Is there a translated version of this table somewhere:
0qigKto.jpg

It's a pain in the ass to always look up the Japanese for the class of the unit I want to AW and then search for that set of moonrunes here for every single unit manually. The game uses the AW orb icons everywhere else, it' beyond me why it doesn't do that here.

9SPechJ.png

taken from another earlier post

I consider Regina to be less of a melee support and more of a cannoneer that I can put down on a melee spot attached to a heavy armor, and I use her as such, especially on maps where ranged spots come at a premium.

As for her skills, her SAW is still awesome for a wave-clear, and her normal skill works best not as melee support, but more like an AOE attack against enemies that she herself is blocking. I agree that she could use some tweaking to make her SAW and normal skill a bit more balanced, but it's not something that would require immediate attention from the devs.

I think she in fact is more of a melee support, before I compared her to a mage armor inside of her skill but outside of it she is more like a priest warrior because just like them you want them to continue doing healing (damage in her case) so you put a wall in front of them, they can't hold very heavy hitters for very long, they improve the wall (by reducing the damage her wall can hold by killing them faster) and hold someone that escaped the wall.

I don't know how often have you used her but in my case is not very common for she blocking 3 enemies most of the time she kills them or put them very low on HP with her range atk that when they are in melee she kills them very fast, the exception for this is with high defense enemies and even then it depends of how much defense and HP to be worth of using her skill. Her skill is really good with a lot and packed enemies that I had only seen in orcs maps.

I think that 150 range is an inattention from the devs all the others priest warriors and mage armors have a 180 range that covers the farther separation between next melee spot. They can give to the Gigacannon armor (AW) class a 320 range and she should also be fine.

So I got my Shiho at 14 cost now. But her skill is at 4/5. Should I wait to get Rainbow Fairy tomorrow or i should just try to get more Shiho?

I can't seems to find a comparison of the success rate. Farming Shiho could be a better choice because of Rainbow Fairy's drop rate.

So I got my Shiho at 14 cost now. But her skill is at 4/5. Should I wait to get Rainbow Fairy tomorrow or i should just try to get more Shiho?

I can't seems to find a comparison of the success rate. Farming Shiho could be a better choice because of Rainbow Fairy's drop rate.

last skill level up by feeding a duplicate is 5% chance.

Chances of skill level up by feeding a duplicate

sl 1-2 = 100%
sl 2-3 = 50%
sl 3-4 = 25%
sl 4-5 = 5%

Chances of skill level up by feeding rainbow fairy

sl 1-2 = 100%
sl 2-3 = 75%
sl 3-4 = 50%
sl 4-5 = 25%

last skill level up by feeding a duplicate is 5% chance.

Chances of skill level up by feeding a duplicate

sl 1-2 = 100%
sl 2-3 = 50%
sl 3-4 = 25%
sl 4-5 = 5%

Chances of skill level up by feeding rainbow fairy

sl 1-2 = 100%
sl 2-3 = 75%
sl 3-4 = 50%
sl 4-5 = 25%

I guess Rainbow Fairy is the better choice then. Thanks a lot.

Thanks DMM for the rebate:
Fi9fGh8.png

I didn't even care about this lottery. Can't say no to free DMM points.

Back