What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

f7uZMUW.jpg

did you try changing portrait?
though, the other image was shared on discord; I don't have junon AW2'd myself so can't check ;/

for those shitting hard on poor Seven.

a veteran has just reminded me that she is the only viable FREE PLAYER FURFUR TANK, besides Karma. (and Seven is gonna pop up in daily revivals sooner or later but karma's not gonna be revived all that regularly considering all the star revivals that are in the backlog)

Huh, I think I am spending 1 or 2 SC on her then.

for those shitting hard on poor Dura.

she's not AW'd but she already has 3.3k eHP and 721*1.2*1.5 = 1281 rapid atk during skill. should be pretty fair to expect over 3.5k eHP and 1.5k rapid atk post-AW. (with just prince buff)

may i remind you people that olivia has 939*1.2*1.05*1.2 = 1419 rapid magic atk (with just prince buff).

and then you still need to 'rebalance' due to this being a comparison between a gacha black and an event plat. olivia has 15(13+2, according to gcwiki) atk frames; assuming i give dura 30 atk frames (which is freaking a lot), given that olivia does like 2836 dps, sufficient to say that dura is going to go over 1k dps fairly easily.

...and we still have no idea what dura's AW (passive and stats) and SAW are.

You made me scroll back to read comments because I thought I missed some of them. Most criticism on Dura came before release when people think her in the light of Avengers. After release I didn't see a single criticism except she is a bit frail. Her skill is surprisingly good I think, a right Skill AW might improve her even more.

Okay, I just got what the gif in Petite's post was supposed to be: It is a spoof of the OP of KonoSuba's second season. It has been bothering me for days, and it just clicked a few seconds ago when I was scrolling the previous page. -.-'

Also, side note: I just did Waltz' exchange quest, and it was probably the hardest of all the ones I have done this far. I actually had to switch back to normal prince for this map, because the map rushes the player so hard at the beginning AW Prince has no chance of entering the fray.

did you try changing portrait?
though, the other image was shared on discord; I don't have junon AW2'd myself so can't check ;/

After some sleep , I realize I just need to change it , lol
Pfftt... that was stupid~
Still , Dev force change AW Sprite , why they didn't do the same to AW Art
Thanks~

Did another Yolo roll and got the Tengu Conoha.

Gotta say, these 2 roll is so much of an improvement over all my previous rolls. I just kept getting Silvers before this.

And also major update on my team. I still need 500k for SAW for units I already Awakened (Liddy and Belinda, and actually 700k but my Mehlis is at 4/5 Skill Level). And debating on SAW Aisha because of the cooldown.

*pulls hair out, staring at black ticket in gift box*
Still can't decide who to pick xD
My wish list for that involves Sophie, Grace, Aisha, Rinne, Mireille, Rakshasa, Fiore, Mikoto, Moltena... Gah! Too many good options xD
Realistically... Probably Aisha or Rinne will win. If I ever use it. :D

My wish list for that involves Sophie, Grace, Aisha, Rinne, Mireille, Rakshasa, Fiore, Mikoto, Moltena... Gah! Too many good options xD
it took me 40 minutes on contemplating between "most wanted" and "most useful". i ended up going with Sue who i wanted the most which doesn't seem to be a popular census, though idk she is cute seriously...ah rambling but onto a question
-so i've gotten a certain vampire princess to lvl 99 with SAW yet i wanted to know what her evasion chance is because it seems relatively high as she dodges more than my 2AW cypria anyone know what its at?
P.S even without healing once her 3/3 AW skill starts she don't have any trouble vs phys bosses tanked a mythril golem from the 71char magic city map and it barely scratched her even without sara

i would get rinne... i dont need any other healer most of the time and the infinite duration dodge chance is just op.

i would get rinne... i dont need any other healer most of the time and the infinite duration dodge chance is just op.
Yeah, that is definitely nice; tbh, I like her range more than I like the team dodge.
Sophie is my "Sue" lol. I only want her for her passive :p (I literally take Erun into battle quite often just to use as a team cheerleader xD especially on poison maps with Miruno).
I've whittled my choice down to Mireille, Grace, Sophie, Aisha, Rinne, and Mikoto.

Yeah, that is definitely nice; tbh, I like her range more than I like the team dodge.
Sophie is my "Sue" lol. I only want her for her passive :p (I literally take Erun into battle quite often just to use as a team cheerleader xD especially on poison maps with Miruno).
I've whittled my choice down to Mireille, Grace, Sophie, Aisha, Rinne, and Mikoto.

Is that even a choice?
Wasn't it restricted to some unit by some period of time?

DqQ9kri.gif

Finished rough translations for the entire event.

(Monthly Goal: 34/30)

There was around 135 lines of dialogue. I'm glad I waited on the Japanese user to lighten the load somewhat; still consumed 2-3 days of my time.

2nd Comic Tokuten Samples:
vHT2a8W.jpg
KTELcex.jpg
U5R9Pa5.png

Aegis Naughty Limericks:

Nanaly:
In a rubbish bin I found Nanaly
Whilst hunting mages in an alley
I must truly admit
She stank like shit
But I wanted to fuck her badly

Iris:
There was a young girl called Iris
Whose healing arts were the finest
Her suppression fields
Empower ally shields
As her rod kneads her clitoris

Can't really figure out how rhythm pattern is supposed to work. It sounds unnatural when it's explained as 'da DUM da da DUM da da DUM'; I just read these things normally, and tried to maintain it so it read smoothly at least to my ears.

Extra Emergency Mission Story:

2zy0S9a.jpg

Nanaly: "—Gufa... hh... Wh, y...? ........."
Seven: "... O, oi? Nanaly...? Nanaly—!? ... No way... Sh, she's dead...!?"

Adventures of Nanaly and Seven:

OTXSWf6.png

iEl8WpH.png

[Cannot Run Away....!!]
ナナリー (Nanaly); セブン (Seven); アオバ (Aoba); ネーニャ (Nenya)

As far as I can tell, the game I translated hasn't been updated with its manual included yet.

Aside from reading and answering a PM from an anonymous patreon user, I don't know if I want to read the other 3 right that seem to be from the same person (I had to resize my window so I didn't read their titles), and this one with a title of 'what's wrong' from someone who's been inconsiderate to me in past messages.

Still debating whether I want to finish doujin #3 for C just to let it rot forever, or just give up on him and let all of the work I did on the other two doujins go to waste. It's not like I left massive amounts of work go unused in the past (i.e. I scanned, translated, and edited ~800 pages of a 4 volume comic that I just left to die in a proofreading folder when I gave up on my last hobby because the whole community turned out to be rotten to the core with no redeeming value).

7Q3ZUKX.gif

If you quickly raise Seven to skill AW, you may get an apology crystal...

Last edited:

Is that even a choice?
Wasn't it restricted to some unit by some period of time?

There was a time restriction, yes. Maybe I'm crazy, I just thought she was old enough. Meh! That makes it an easier choice xD , only 5 that I'm wishing for in that ticket :)

About Junon's aw ability
看板娘の勧誘とは加算されずこちらが優先される this implies it will count the 6% aw first then count the pre-aw 看板娘の勧誘 5%? Or it means it only count the higher 6%?

About Junon's aw ability
看板娘の勧誘とは加算されずこちらが優先される this implies it will count the 6% aw first then count the pre-aw 看板娘の勧誘 5%? Or it means it only count the higher 6%?

the stronger ability always overrides the weaker one if they're from the same unit.

the stronger ability always overrides the weaker one if they're from the same unit.

Makes me wonder; anyone tried using both Erun's and Sophie's passives at the same time? Just curious if they stack, seeing as Sophie pre-AW has the same skill as Erun.

Makes me wonder; anyone tried using both Erun's and Sophie's passives at the same time? Just curious if they stack, seeing as Sophie pre-AW has the same skill as Erun.

I heard regen stack, but that's the exception.
didnt test it out personally though.

Gonna post this in here as well just in case. Do any of you guys know any good apps to run aigis on iphone7? Tried puffin but it's slow af. It works but would like a better alternative if there is any.

just download the game from the appstore dude. (only for dmm aigis)

just download the game from the appstore dude. (only for dmm aigis)

"gonna post this in here as well just in case" should have made it obvious but it is for the english version checking if there's anything better than puffin atm. I already know about the app store version for DMM ver.

UEtM6iN.gif

Clissa Da: "Clissa Da~!!"
Inoshishi: "Rururu—n."

News for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Special Emergency Mission "Memories of the Battlefield" (戦場の記憶) Begins.
-Story Mission 1.5x Rank EXP Campaign Begins.
-Login Present Gold Bond Fairy (7 Total) (Feb 24th~Mar 2nd).
Collaboration:
-Aegis×ShiroPro:Re Collaboration and Welcome-back Campaign Begins.
Shop:
-'Limited Edition Special Pack' Added to Shop for 5000 DMM Points (One-time Purchase).
+Contains Plat Earth Elementaler Xiao-Mei (土霊使いシャオメイ) and 50 SC.
+Only Available Between Feb 23rd (Thur) Maintenance and March 9th (Thursday) Maintenance.

(Event) Plat Bishop Reve (神殿書記官レーヴ):
bEb7c35.jpg

Reve (レーヴ):
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
():

Inoshishi's 5th daughter finally is revealed to be one of the most overabundant event classes in the game.... Her name could be Loew, Löw, or Reve... The former two mean 'lion' and 'Rêve' means 'dream', and it seems to be used in some recent video games.

(Shop&Premium) Plat Earth Elementaler Xiao-Mei (土霊使いシャオメイ):
vDGUZh1.jpg

Xiao-Mei (シャオメイ):
():

This Xiao-Mei is inferior to Tony's Xiao-Mei ( ). -1 Points to taste of character designer for Millennium War Aegis.

FWyZDO5.png

Bandits: "The sky... is falling."

Black Unit Ranking (Opinionated):
S: Iris, Lapis
A: Aisha, Leone, Cornelia, Rakshasa, Mireille
A-: Esther, (Hibari), Berna, Kayou, Ursula, Minerva, Nanaly
B+: Sophie, Altair, Towa, Kikyou
B: Dine, Dina, Rinne, Nezha, Matsuri, Kibahime, Grace, (Cynthia)
B-: Sybilla, (Dark Knight)
C: Sarah, Clissa Da!, Sue, (Emperor), Sieglind, Fiore
D: Despia, Machina, Farne, Wendy, Angeline, Olivia, Alice, Fredrica, (Eterna), (Metus)
E: Dorothea, Mikoto, Estelle, Moltena, Ingrid, Elmira, Amanda, (Shino), (Anya)
E-: (Karma), (Nagi), (Liana), (Lesia), (Saki), (Every Kind of Anna)

I normally don't care about saving, or reporting these kinds of charts, despite some people asking for tier lists in the past. There's some general truths, but the only thing that really happens is me wondering about the thought process of the person making these. Is this meant towards new players?

Case in point, Amanda is the best black unit right now. Why? Destroyers have 'Gold Get', and Amanda makes it easy to get all of these characters deployed quickly in addition to +8% gold/plat armour drops. While it's easy to say she's the best black unit, I don't know if she's the best single character for accumulating gold between Totono (improved Gold Get!) or Mia (+15% clear gold).

Leone and Aisha cannot convert enemies into gold coins, and right now, having the strongest blacks for winning at difficult maps only means you can get some extra plat armours, a black armour, and maybe some rainbow fairies. While it was possible for someone like me who only had a couple premium blacks to get the 2nd black armour from some Majin maps, some of them, like Furfur, require too many overpowered units to the point that having a team capable of doing Lv10~15 Furfur when it was first introduced probably means you don't really need those rewards since you probably already maxed out and skill-AWed all of your key characters.

This fact might change in the future if Leone's trip to the future via Kokoro-chan's time travelling magic comes true. Leone went to the future and found out this game went to hell when it introduced a 'Player Versus Player' event where everyone was fighting over the Rainbow-rarity Furfur-chan. The one with the highest score was a player called 'Baldy' (ハゲ), which is the Japanese name for what westerners call a whale (baldy, brain-dead, exploited slave, etc. are all much better names for these people than 'whale').

Despite her not having any explicitly useful synergies with her fellow units, or being particularly good among her class compared to Cypria and Junon, I somehow managed to raise Seven to CC62 (4/5 and Mincost) with natural stamina and a single level-up (probably should awaken her now so I can get an apology crystal out of her later). The only situation I can imagine using Seven is if they introduce an enemy that moves incredibly fast, has 100% ranged evasion, and a devastatingly powerful magical ranged and physical melee attack on top of being susceptible to assassination.

Seven (Affection 0%): "Wh-what are you staring at!? I'm not gonna hand over this treasure."
Seven (Affection 15%): "I said I didn't steal anything in the castle! ... I, I'm telling the truth!"

お仕置きタイム (Punishment Time)!
Xw2rxWz.jpg

EDIT:
Updated the event info part with new stuff. More limited edition packs. I just received an unexpected bill from my doctor in regards to my past operations (costed me a little less than what I can make in six months on Patreon), and I really wanted to save up for a refurbished tablet...

EDIT 2:
Collaboration Campaign Information:

Ending Period: March 12th 23:59
Reward Distribution Period: March 16th (Aegis); March 14th (ShiroPro:RE)

Reward Conditions:
Prince Rank 5; Lord Lv5: 10 SC and 10 SO
Prince Rank 10; Lord Lv10: 10 SC and 10 SO
Prince Rank 15; Lord Lv15: 10 SC and 10 SO

Only applicable to 'Millennium War Aegis' and 'Millennium War Aegis A' (R is excluded).

Welcome Back Info:

If you haven't logged into the game in over 60 days. You will receive 30 SC and SO from either title.

Period: Feb 21st (Fri) 0:00~Mar 12th (Sun) 23:59.

Depending on the number of returning players, everyone will receive SC. This doesn't count the sum of both titles combined, but individually.

5k: 1 SC and SO
10k: 2 SC and SO
15k: 3 SC and SO
20k: 4 SC and SO
25k: 5 SC and SO

Xiao-Mei will also be added to Premium Summoning.

Last edited:
Back