What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I thought a game will have no same Collaboration again
I guess I'm wrong~

Didn't have to do nothing (Already have Lv 80+ over there) and get free SC and Orb/Marble on the other side
Sweeeet!!!!!!

All you need to do is play the all age version to collect the loot. Once you got your SCs you can just go back to R18 again.

I don't know how I am supposed to feel about this all. The collab means free SCs, but doing it so soon feels a little desperate. Same for the DMM point pack (which I am not getting). I am also unhappy about the fact that we are getting another bishop while there are classes that still have only one or two units in total.

Also... Oh my gosh, that Black Tier Ranking is absolutely hilarious!
Sarah, Clissa and Emperor-kun at C? Amanda and Moltena at E? Seriously? I mean, okay, opinionated, but it really feels like one of those "just parroting what everyone else says" kind of lists. Oh well, at least it was good for a chuckle.

Finally, I was actually expecting a collection type event, so I am extra-bummed, because it means I will have to find other means to burn some SCs for the stamp card. -.-'

I have quite some units from that list and Imust say, it maybe true for veterans with aim for majin events, but it's nowhere near to usefulnes in normal missions (where blacks are most time overkill) and subjugations which are important for beginners.

I always read, how Farne is one of the worst blacks, but it's probably most usefull units for me, as she is cheap, heals others, have wide magic area dmg and after 2AW, she can deploy cheap 90% evasion unit. On the other side I have Cornelia for long time and Anya was almost always better.

So I would say that all these tier list are relevant only for certain play styles and you should know which unit is good for what and decide based on that (and of course waifu factor, thats why I used my black ticket for Minerva).

It's opinionated , no need to be serious about it
Just ignore it if You don't agree~

----------------------------------------------------------

Managed to 3/5 -5 Seven (8UP) , off You go to 3'rd barrack
Guess now I can concentrate to convert her to crystal

On ShiroPro , the previously cleared map doesn't give more Orb / Marble
Also it seems cannot get moar Fragarach , shame!!!!!!!

So I guess on Aigis , the cleared map won't give free SC too
Still.... I hope there is atleast MOAR Senko!!!!!!

I am also unhappy about the fact that we are getting another bishop while there are classes that still have only one or two units in total.

I completely agree... that is sad, especially when I went to search for Mages on the wiki and I find that there are equal amount of Platinum and Black Bishop and Mage... despite Mage is supposed to be one of the basic classes?

And now with this new Bishop we officially have more Plat and above Bishop than Mage.

Last edited:

I completely agree... that is sad, especially when I went to search for Mages on the wiki and I find that there are equal amount of Platinum and Black Bishop and Mage... despite Mage is supposed to be one of the basic classes?

And now with this new Bishop we officially have more Plat and above Bishop than Mage.

Personaly I rather prefer if there are more Male unit
Platinum Healer!! Platinum Mage!!! Platinum Heavy (or maybe not since this job kinda obsolete now , lol)

Hmm , witch is kinda dominated by female
I wish they release Platinum Omyouji

But nah... I guess everyone hate Male unit
Shit~

Platinum Healer!! Platinum Mage!!! Platinum Heavy (or maybe not since this job kinda obsolete now , lol)

Shit~

Witch.. Male.. something is incompatible here...
Unless they make a 'new class' that is technically Witch in a different name or it won't happen lol.

Event Plat Omyouji please! So that I can ever get it......

I think Male units are good ideas! But I feel like they not bringing in enough money for the game is the problem. But yeah, I think I would like to see more male units released for the game for classes that they can be in (hey, even if we get a Male melee unit with 1 block and deal magic damage, they sure as hell aren't Princess, right?)

Edit: Now that I think of it.... Male Dancer dancing Tribal stuffs, if they have to use an instrument, drums I'd say is a good pick........ I suddenly want this to happen a lot.

Last edited:

Extra Emergency Mission Story:

2zy0S9a.jpg

Nanaly: "—Gufa... hh... Wh, y...? ........."
Seven: "... O, oi? Nanaly...? Nanaly—!? ... No way... Sh, she's dead...!?"

Seven: "... O, oi? Nanaly...? Nanaly—!? ... No way... Sh, she's dead...!?"

Adventures of Nanaly and Seven:

OTXSWf6.png

iEl8WpH.png

[Cannot Run Away....!!]
ナナリー (Nanaly); セブン (Seven); アオバ (Aoba); ネーニャ (Nenya)

Was Nanaly a bandit or deliquent?

Shit~

I dont hate them but... I prefer a harem with cute/hot girls instead
(well shota crossdressing will be good too)

Witch.. Male.. something is incompatible here...
Unless they make a 'new class' that is technically Witch in a different name or it won't happen lol.

Event Plat Omyouji please! So that I can ever get it......

I think Male units are good ideas! But I feel like they not bringing in enough money for the game is the problem. But yeah, I think I would like to see more male units released for the game for classes that they can be in (hey, even if we get a Male melee unit with 1 block and deal magic damage, they sure as hell aren't Princess, right?)

Edit: Now that I think of it.... Male Dancer dancing Tribal stuffs, if they have to use an instrument, drums I'd say is a good pick........ I suddenly want this to happen a lot.

Well , IKR~
That's why the more realistic is Onmyouji (No Gender restriction)
They can fit the roll of half Witch and Half Mage , in fact I never use Mage on My Core
I only use Mikoto - Despia , and most of the time it is not a big of problem
While the same map , I used Estelle - Garania on Alt clone

Male Dancer? Nah~
If we look at Ragnarok Online. The most close one is Bard
Same trait - same buffer. But they use Guitar / Violin instead
Something like Waltz perhaps
Or maybe Clown , Dancer type. But Male Only~

Well , IKR~
That's why the more realistic is Onmyouji (No Gender restriction)
They can fit the roll of half Witch and Half Mage , in fact I never use Mage on My Core
I only use Mikoto - Despia , and most of the time it is not a big of problem
While the same map , I used Estelle - Garania on Alt clone

Male Dancer? Nah~
If we look at Ragnarok Online. The most close one is Bard
Same trait - same buffer. But they use Guitar / Violin instead
Something like Waltz perhaps
Or maybe Clown , Dancer type. But Male Only~

Well, I don't see a problem with male Dancers. And Bard sing songs, not dance. Even if both is a form of entertainment if they have the exact or too similar effect it would be boring, and makes it being a new class complete pointless because unlike the Valkyrie, Princess, Witch debacle, male Dancers can actually exist.

Well, I don't see a problem with male Dancers. And Bard sing songs, not dance. Even if both is a form of entertainment if they have the exact or too similar effect it would be boring, and makes it being a new class complete pointless because unlike the Valkyrie, Princess, Witch debacle, male Dancers can actually exist.

Hmm , maybe yes
Still quite rare , but sure
Waltz is a Dancer but also using instrument

But eh , I guess they prefer to give moar Bishop , lol
8 Bishop ATM from Silver - Black
And that's too few they think
Gotta increase it to 9
Meh...

Bishop is the most used in events class at the moment. They are doing events for the same classes while avoiding others. Even those that are here for quite some time (like pegasus riders, mages, heavy armors, sailors, bowriders). I have no idea what they are thinking.

Aside from reading and answering a PM from an anonymous patreon user, I don't know if I want to read the other 3 right that seem to be from the same person (I had to resize my window so I didn't read their titles), and this one with a title of 'what's wrong' from someone who's been inconsiderate to me in past messages.

I see nothing's changed in the last week since I was here.

Can anyone tell me what the collab event is all about, and how to gain the event's goods?

i dont like the idea of male units cause this is a harem game and sex sells id be willing to bet theres a male majority in the playerbase and most men want sexy women not men and also for the chance of maps that would force users to level all those shitty male units just to pass the stupid things

Can anyone tell me what the collab event is all about, and how to gain the event's goods?

level both prince (aigis) and lord (shiropro) to lv15, receive the SC rewards at a later date.

QvrlkSe.gif

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-New Class 'Nekomata'.
+Cannot attack, but lowers attack and defence of enemies and allies within range.
Pick-up Summoning:
-Theme: units for beginners.
Black:
Archer Nanaly, R Tactician Aisha, Heavy Dine, and Soldier Altair
Plat:
Princess Lilia, Bandit Lyra, M Fencer Sabine, and Healer Saria

(Premium) Black Nekomata Koharu (猫又コハル)
gPnwa3v.jpg

Koharu (コハル):
Vengeful Cat's Shamisen (恨み猫三味線): (s; class perk effect 2x; when skill activates, all enemies current HP -15%; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Cat Deception (猫だまし): Doesn't count towards deployment limit. However, can only bring one of this character per team.
():

Koharu isn't Tokiame's (Mikoto's Illustrator) best work; Koharu looks too abstract and fake compared to Mikoto and Nezha. More like a portrait someone painted of said character than an accurate representation.

Ingrid All-Age Conversation Event Scenes:

Ingrid #1:
Ingrid: "I believe it'll be possible for my team to play an important role in the upcoming battle."
When I was talking with Ingrid about our next move, she told me that while looking over some documents.
A team composed entirely of magical swordsmen. She had been selected to be their leader.
Ingrid: "Speaking of which, I'm supposed to spar with the leader of another team today."
When I asked about her opponent, they sounded like they were quite strong.
Ingrid: "I asked beforehand, but I'm afraid they might not make it..."
'I'm looking forward to the results.' When I said that, she flashed me a self-assured smile.
Ingrid: "Next time, may I ask you to spar with me, Prince?"
Bending her body a little, she glanced up towards me with pleading eyes. 'Please go easy on me', I responded with a smile.

Ingrid #2:
Ingrid: "My family? I'm happy to say they're alive and well. The members of my family are focusing their efforts to revitalise the city."
Full of fervor, she clenches the fists of both hands.
Ingrid: "I want to make the world a place where everyone can live happily. In order to achieve that, I wield this sword."
Ingrid: "Each time I see a village that has been attacked by the monsters, my resolve only grows stronger."
She dropped her eyes sorrowfully, and tightens the grip on her weapon with a frown.
Ingrid: "When I took up the sword, I swore an oath to my elder brother and little sister. I said I was going to save the people with this sword..."
Ingrid: "Of course, Prince. That means you as well."
As she said that, she was so pleased with herself, she embraces me, and then looks up at my face.
Ingrid: "I, Ingrid, will devote my life to you, Prince. I swear I'll stay by your side until this body expires."
I feel a burning in my chest from her passion. I wrapped my arms around her back, and held her tightly.
Ingrid: "Ah, but sword matches are a different story. Someday, I shall defeat even you, Prince."
In the face of her unchanging, competitive spirit, I gave a wry smile despite myself.

Did these for OmegaID, who is a lurker on this board with 0 posts, but has been supporting me for over five months, and gave me some much needed words of encouragement recently. He wanted me to do Kayou as well, but I already did Kayou many months ago, so I hope what little information that can be gleamed from these scenes improves the mental picture of Ingrid in his head while he plays. While I like Ingrid's illustrator, Inayama, I don't have any interesting fanart or comics for Ingrid, aside from maybe one from Yaman*.

I still don't know what I should do about the 4 PMs I don't want to read. But I'll promise that I will force myself to read them and respond if one of the following—or something similar in magnitude—happens:

#1: B finally does something with the script I gave him for his first game.
#2: C finally puts up one or both of the doujins I translated and edited for him on his Enty.
#3: D finally responds to my PM on Pixiv, and uses what I sent him.

By their complete silence, I'm 99% sure none of this is going to ever happen. But I need a strong enough counter to whatever thoughtless disappointment awaits me in any of those PMs. I don't think there's anything I can do about these people unless I learn exactly what is going on in their head and send the correct kind of message in the correct way. I think I'm going to need to purchase a tablet and learn how to draw, so I can do fanart of their characters (this seems like it would be the easiest way to get their attention, and communicate my intentions much more clearer than I can in words).

Lucky Seven:
oumiEHW.jpg

If the staff don't catch and fix this bug in the coming weeks, Seven may be one of the most useful characters in the game if she can solo many opponents with a ranged attack. Mine consumed 4 rainbow fairies to go up to Skill-AW, which is probably not worth the solitary apology crystal players are likely to receive, but it's not like I'm feeling compelled to spend any money on this game unless an Apology Inari Pack becomes a thing.

Last edited:
Back