What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

edited out my insane thoughts heres a btw

Last edited:

Can someone post links for All age Aigis a Senko for this collaboration event?

@khawk

You do know that she is going to be in the summons later right...

Xiao-mei is in the gatcha so you could get lucky and get her. It's more for completionist whales to buy a 5000 50 crystal instead of a 5000 70 crystal package. Her for the cost of four rolls.

15 crystals :( I was scrambling doing revivals for legendary stamp and couldn't focus on Seven, 3/-2 after 4 copies and one more try.

eP7FXgB.jpg

*フォン (Fon; the sound of skill-up or cost-reduction failing).

Emergency News Report:
-Problem regarding shop function that requires it to be temporarily disabled.

No date when it's going to be fixed, but Xiao-Mei's earth elementals are pretty horrible, and I wouldn't recommend purchasing her unless they improve her pack (i.e. increase the SC from 50 to 75 at least). Despite not being a chance-up, she is listed in the plat unit pool for premium.

I did 13/15 maps, and my dialogue line total is currently at 248... That's more than 2 'long' events. This is probably going to be more than I can handle this week unless the majority of lines are verbatim copy/pastes of previous maps (some of them seem that way, but others like the one for Karma and Echidna look like they're entirely brand new).

Would like to ask Crow_MW to help by providing links to all of the old events related to these maps, so I can find my translations to save time, but he's probably too busy with his own personal stuff to search the thread for me...

Last edited:

Just one question: Why wasn't this the anniversary event? I mean, except with maybe a different unit to gain from it instead of yet another bishop? It is rewarding both for old and new players, it is full of nostalgic maps, and it is overall a bit of a celebration of the entire history of Aigis... and we get it as a bit of a cheap-shot to supplement the collab event and the newbies who would allegedly show up here.

Speaking of which, I went back to ShiroPro. I spent all the orbs the devs gave out plus the 30 from the re-login. The highest rarity unit I got was a 4* (equivalent of an Aigis gold). I shrugged and exited ShiroPro again, probably not opening it ever again.

The highest rarity unit I got was a 4* (equivalent of an Aigis gold).

Er... 4* over there is Silver (CMIIW)
4* have Silver background - 5* have Gold background
6*-7* have Rainbow background~

4* orb when summoning is Silver
5* orb when summoning is Gold
6*-7* orb when summoning is Rainbow

Er... 4* over there is Silver (CMIIW)
4* have Silver background - 5* have Gold background
6*-7* have Rainbow background~

4* orb when summoning is Silver
5* orb when summoning is Gold
6*-7* orb when summoning is Rainbow

That's just silly. According to that, the 3* units that you would also get out of the gacha would be the equivalent of Aigis bronze.
As far as I can see, the stars directly correspond with Aigis rarity, with the only difference being that there is not as much of a huge power-gap between 6* and 7* as between Plats and Blacks over here.

That's just silly. According to that, the 3* units that you would also get out of the gacha would be the equivalent of Aigis bronze.
As far as I can see, the stars directly correspond with Aigis rarity, with the only difference being that there is not as much of a huge power-gap between 6* and 7* as between Plats and Blacks over here.

Pfffttt... sily or not , the background on 4* is Silver
4* marble is Silver
You can think as like as You want~ Not My problem~

Pfffttt... sily or not , the background on 4* is Silver
4* marble is Silver
You can think as like as You want~ Not My problem~

Dude, according to your logic, there are only four rarities in ShiroPro: No color, Silver, Gold and Rainbow, based entirely on what color the orb turns during summoning. Does that really make sense to you when we have an actual, visible starring system denoting the actual rarity of every single unit? Really?

Just one question: Why wasn't this the anniversary event? I mean, except with maybe a different unit to gain from it instead of yet another bishop? It is rewarding both for old and new players, it is full of nostalgic maps, and it is overall a bit of a celebration of the entire history of Aigis... and we get it as a bit of a cheap-shot to supplement the collab event and the newbies who would allegedly show up here.

Because the actual anniversary event had a ridiculously long and difficult map where you fought swarms of old event bosses one after the other.

Because the actual anniversary event had a ridiculously long and difficult map where you fought swarms of old event bosses one after the other.

True, but if I remember correctly, those were all the bosses from last year, not old bosses and old maps from since the beginning of the game.

Also, now that you mention it, we also had some time-traveling shenanigans with Kokoro's event, didn't we? That would have also worked well as a setup for an anniversary event. Again, I am not really complaining, as Emperor-kun is cool and the introduction of the limited edition imperial units was neat and all, but thematically speaking, this kind of grand event would have worked better as an actual celebration of Aigis history, and I am still a little baffled that we got it right now and not at a milestone-celebration or something...

Dude, according to your logic, there are only four rarities in ShiroPro: No color, Silver, Gold and Rainbow, based entirely on what color the orb turns during summoning. Does that really make sense to you when we have an actual, visible starring system denoting the actual rarity of every single unit? Really?

*Insert FP here* we are talking 4* 5* 6* and 7*
Is DAT really hard to understand?
You can think anything You want if 1* 2* 3* is Bronze / Iron / Mithril / Orichalchum / Adamantite or whatever , no problem~

What I said is Your roll of 4* is equivalent of Silver of what the Developer has decided
But yeah , You can think of her as Gold
Sureeee~

Ffz7xC7.png

CWpuzOn.png

g8WRKsH.png

Notice the background? Good

Now this

naQADob.jpg

ShiroPro Developer has decided that 4* is Silver
If they aren't why they make Silver Orb (4*) has Silver background???
Why not Gold??

You can think 4* of ShiroPro as equivalent of Black on Aigis
I dun really care~

=============================

Sorry for OOT guys~

Larcx's post above

Quit digging yourself a hole Larcx.

3* drop rate on ShiroPro: 52%
4* drop rate on ShiroPro: 34%

Silver drop rate on Aigis: 50%
Gold drop rate on Aigis: 37%

3* on ShiroPro is equivalent to a Silver on Aigis.
4* on ShiroPro is equivalent to a Gold on Aigis.

If you got fooled by the fancy backgrounds, that's your own fault. :)

Speaking of which, I went back to ShiroPro. I spent all the orbs the devs gave out plus the 30 from the re-login. The highest rarity unit I got was a 4* (equivalent of an Aigis gold). I shrugged and exited ShiroPro again, probably not opening it ever again.

Just for information only, as I doubt you are going back to ShiroPro anyway, but the bonus for doing a 10 draw is that you get one 5-star guaranteed plus a training fodder send to your gift box. Thus, you should have at worst gotten a gold orb from the summons unless for some reason you did them all in single pulls.

Earth Air and Fire elementalists
Just 2 elements left until we can summon Captain Planet.

Earth Air and Fire elementalists
Just 2 elements left until we can summon Captain Planet.

sexy female captain planet i support this idea

Last edited:

So this collaboration character, is she only playable in the all ages and IOS versions, or we only have a limitation on where can I get her from the gift box and the character is usable in the 18+ DMM version as well once I got her from the gift box?

So this collaboration character, is she only playable in the all ages and IOS versions, or we only have a limitation on where can I get her from the gift box and the character is usable in the 18+ DMM version as well once I got her from the gift box?

ShiroPro:RE Collaboration Event Revival:
-Synthesis-type Unit 'Senko' (千狐): 10,005xp (80,040xp with fairies).
+Senko will only appear in unit box of iOS or All-age Aegis.
+Clear status will be kept for players that already got the reward.

Senko: "Kon! I want to be everyone's strength—!"

Trivia: The reason she gives 10005xp is because 千 (1000) and 狐 (5).

Runaway from Another World (1) (異世界からの逃亡者):
Plat Armour (), Gold Armour (), Magic Crystal (), Completion: Senko
Gimmick: Ishida Mitsunari and minions unnecessary for 3-star victory (no drops)

there.

Back