What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Seriously ... Bishop again ... 50% of the game's Bishops are already from event, right? The game already has 4 event Bishops, 4 of 8 ... now 5 of 9 ...

They could had put the Elementaler in the event and the Bishop as premium instead ...

Yes, platinum Omyouji would be nice ... or a platinum Demon Tamer to combo with Moltena!! There are these new classes too, Canon Armor, Imperial Knight, Dark Stalker, even a Thief would be better.

If it is a item collection event I guess I will skip it ...

Or maybe Bishop is the next class to get 2AW!! Or not ...

ShiroPro again ... It seems this collab event with ShiroPro will be weaker than the first one if it has only SC. And being accessible only on all ages is so annoying, why not a collab with a R18 game?? But I guess it would be hard to beat the YourGame's Collab. Collab events in Aegis seem to be always weak anyway ... has no exclusive event unit ...

Some time ago I wanted a collab with Danpuri, some chars would fit nicely some classes in Aegis. Like these, for example:

cVIbm6d.jpg
xx5VI70.jpg
IiOvu99.jpg

But now the game is closed ...

Male dancer? I don't know if it would encourage my units ... maybe desmotivate the enemies ... I guess the bard idea is better, or maybe a war drum, horn or trumpet?

Now that Nekomata ...

im lvl 15 on both games so i just need to log into each one on the all ages version correct?

Male dancer? I don't know if it would encourage my units ... maybe desmotivate the enemies ... I guess the bard idea is better, or maybe a war drum, horn or trumpet?

Do people tend to forget war dances? Especially those coming from ancient tribes etc. Those they dance in the festivals?

Really, dancing is not a female thing. Not in the past, not even in modern dancings.

im lvl 15 on both games so i just need to log into each one on the all ages version correct?

Shiropro is all age only (No hentai!!), but yes just log into both on dmm.com.

Shiropro is all age only (No hentai!!), but yes just log into both on dmm.com.

thanks all-ages site seems to work easier then it used to used to have to go find a script to run on chrome just to access the site good to see thats gone

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-New Class 'Nekomata'.
+Cannot attack, but lowers attack and defence of enemies and allies within range.
(Premium) Black Nekomata Koharu (猫又コハル)
gPnwa3v.jpg

Koharu (コハル):
Vengeful Cat's Shamisen (恨み猫三味線): (s; class perk effect 2x; when skill activates, all enemies current HP -15%; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Cat Deception (猫だまし): Doesn't count towards deployment limit. However, can only bring one of this character per team.
():

Koharu isn't Tokiame's (Mikoto's Illustrator) best work; Koharu looks too abstract and fake compared to Mikoto and Nezha. More like a portrait someone painted of said character than an accurate representation.

All this talk about a male dancer, really people look at this nekomata, she has come to turn the whole poor curse user class into a useless bunch... poor guys never really had a fighting chance huh?
Plus that ability makes her into a defult cheat, and of course her class class perk is ridiculous. Combine her with certain druid that makes range unit untouchable and that gir that powers up youkai for extra destruction (maybe certain AW dancer wit a certain AW skill) and you got yourself the perfect debuff.

(I know we have to wait for her numbers to show but come on is it really necessary??)

PS: i don't agree with Petite on this one the famiiar gives it a nice touch, this artist characters look more like old paintings. I hope i can get her since Lapis probably sucked away my luck i only have 5 or less summons for this month xD

All this talk about a male dancer, really people look at this nekomata, she has come to turn the whole poor curse user class into a useless bunch... poor guys never really had a fighting chance huh?
Plus that ability makes her into a defult cheat, and of course her class class perk is ridiculous. Combine her with certain druid that makes range unit untouchable and that gir that powers up youkai for extra destruction (maybe certain AW dancer wit a certain AW skill) and you got yourself the perfect debuff.

(I know we have to wait for her numbers to show but come on is it really necessary??)

The thing is Nekomata lower your own units' stat as well. While I do agree Curse Users have the short end of the stick, Nekomata is going to be difficult to position. Like placing it in a position where the other ranged units are not in her range, or she'll lower their attack too. And placing your tank in her range is not a good idea either, as it lowers their Defense too.

If any unit have an anti stat drop skill or ability I think will be of the best synergy with Nekomata.

Edit: After thinking more of it, I think it all come down to how much range Nekomata have. And how to take advantage of the debuff.

First understand this. If it doesn't affect the units your tank is blocking, the attack debuff is basically useless. If the debuffed unit is out of your ranged physical attack's range, the defense debuff is basically useless.

If: Short range and placed close to own unit but none in range
Perfect scenario for Nekomata, finding a niche position that affect things in front of the tank but not hitting the tank with her debuff, and also can be in healer's range. But such situation might be rare. And the defense drop on the enemies make your ranged physical damagers jump in joy.

If: Short range and placed with own unit in range (most likely tank)
How is debuffing opponent's attack and own defense more beneficial than just buffing your defense when its physical attack? There are abilities that works when the unit is in your party and doesn't need to be deployed. Even if Nekomata doesn't take a deploy slot, is it better than those units? Well, on the other hand it indeed is completely beneficial when opponent is a magic attacker, because the attack decreased and your magic resistance aren't affected. Ranged units still can likely stay out of her range so I don't think your damage output will be affected negatively and instead like the above, positively.

If: Long or middle range and placed close to own unit
Same idea as above, except it might affect your ranged units too, and your healer......

If: Long or middle range and placed away from own unit but covered own unit (most likely tank)
Hard to keep alive, in addition to the enemy attack and own defense debuff vs defense buff argument.

If: Long or middle range and placed far away from own unit
Hard to keep alive, even if managed to put in a position that covers enemies your tank blocked but not tank itself.

Last edited:

Wz1VNXO.gif

*なでなで (Pet, Pet).

Upcoming Maintenance on Nov 23rd Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Special Emergency Mission "Memories of the Battlefield" (戦場の記憶) Begins.
+1st Week: 15 Missions; 2nd Week: 15 Missions (Total: 30).
++Can gain a total of 30 SC by 3-starring all 30 missions.
-Story Mission 1.5x Rank EXP Campaign Begins.
-Login Present Gold Bond Fairy (7 Total) (Feb 24th~Mar 2nd).
Collaboration:
-Aegis×ShiroPro:Re Collaboration and Welcome-back Campaign Begins.
+Up to 30 SC for Rank/LV 15 Prince/Lord Delivered on March 16th.
+Up to 5 SC for all if 25k Players (Haven't Logged in in 60 Days) Login Again.
Shop:
-'Limited Edition Special Pack' Added to Shop for 5000 DMM Points (One-time Purchase).
+Contains Plat Earth Elementaler Xiao-Mei (土霊使いシャオメイ) and 50 SC.
+Only Available Between Feb 23rd (Thur) Maintenance and March 9th (Thursday) Maintenance.
Pick-up Summoning:
-Theme: units for beginners.
Black: Archer Nanaly, R Tactician Aisha, Heavy Dine, and Soldier Altair
Plat: Princess Lilia, Bandit Lyra, M Fencer Sabine, and Healer Saria
Other:
-New Class 'Nekomata'.
+Cannot attack, but lowers attack and defence of enemies and allies within range.
-Certain Units' Exchange illustrations Modified.
-Certain Units' Skill Names Changed.
+No changes to the actual skills.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

(Event) Plat Bishop Reve (神殿書記官レーヴ):
bEb7c35.jpg

Reve (レーヴ):
():

(Shop&Premium) Plat Earth Elementaler Xiao-Mei (土霊使いシャオメイ):
vDGUZh1.jpg

Xiao-Mei (シャオメイ):
():

(Premium) Black Nekomata Koharu (猫又コハル)
gPnwa3v.jpg

Koharu (コハル):
Vengeful Cat's Shamisen (恨み猫三味線): (s; class perk effect 2x; when skill activates, all enemies current HP -15%; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Cat Deception (猫だまし): Doesn't count towards deployment limit. However, can only bring one of this character per team.
():

Dear, oh, dear. I'm currently at 193 SC, and if we're getting 60 SC from the special emergency mission and the collaboration (unless getting to Lord Lv15 bars me from getting the reward again), then I'm probably going to max out before the middle of this year.

I was hoping to wait until later this year until Amanda or Kayou are removed to reduce the chances of getting a redundant black unit (rolling a 3% is so unlikely for me for some reason that when I see a black light, I don't want to see Amanda/Kayou's faces again like I did Nanaly from Base SP).

Curious if the Special Emergency Mission is going to bring back Saki and Akane's godawful item collection event maps. People keep referring to 'item trials' as 'item collections', but Saki and Akane's event was the first, and thankfully the last time they did an actual item collection event. Though the revival crystal revivals are pretty similar, just not godawful in every single way. If it weren't for Wazakita doing Anya, I wouldn't be surprised if the service of this game would've died with how awful the Touhou event was towards players (the staff dodged a bullet by not repeating that mistake of an event).

Last edited:

Do people tend to forget war dances? Especially those coming from ancient tribes etc. Those they dance in the festivals?

Really, dancing is not a female thing. Not in the past, not even in modern dancings.

I understand your point, I know it's not a female thing, but I don't know if it would work fine in the game context ... maybe some tradicional dances ...

PS: i don't agree with Petite on this one the famiiar gives it a nice touch, this artist characters look more like old paintings. I hope i can get her since Lapis probably sucked away my luck i only have 5 or less summons for this month xD

Yes, reducing atk and def of everybody in range only by being deployed ... there is other class that reduce atk in range but has only a sapphire unit, the Fenrir Shaman, but it's a skill.

Since she only affects allie's atk and def, I guess she can work fine with units that focus on HP, evasion and magic atk, or long range atk units.

Still have to see the range and reductions ... but this all enemies current HP -15% ...

Curse Users still have that instant death debuff, and can attack ... but I think the area atk reduction should be a improvement applied to them instead ... the class is kinda limited ... I like Eva, and I even AWed her, but I don't have many chances to sortie her.

They are creating a lot of these youkai classes recently ... actually they are creating a lot of random classes, I wonder how long it will take to 2AW them all ... if they really intend on doing it ...

They are creating a lot of these youkai classes recently ... actually they are creating a lot of random classes, I wonder how long it will take to 2AW them all ... if they really intend on doing it ...

I am not surprise if the game closing first , lol
Even until now some Unit didn't get their revision
Healers 2'nd AW - Prim - ETC

Their rate is so slow
Last to get revision is Junon~

On FKG there is 1 week New Character , another week of New Bloom (Think of it as 2'nd AW)
But here in Aigis , there is no such schedule it seems
2'nd AW will pop out whenever the Dev like it~

Still have to see the range and reductions ... but this all enemies current HP -15% ...

Just think of it as a True Damage skill that hits that one strong unit on map instantly instead of over a period of time.

Why is that? Because in high end contents (which I can't do yet), instead of having multiple strong units as the difficulty Aigis is so focused on creating that one boss that is so hard to deal with. Which is why Heavy Armor became obsolete. They were never bad, just absolutely no reason to use them. All the other units can likely be killed without the 15% damage anyways and the boss basically got hit by White Emperor for 20 second. That is how I will see that skill as.

Last edited:

Just think of it as a True Damage skill that hits that one strong unit on map instantly instead of over a period of time.

Why is that? Because in high end contents (which I can't do yet), instead of having multiple strong units as the difficulty Aigis is so focused on creating that one boss that is so hard to deal with. Which is why Heavy Armor became obsolete. They were never bad, just absolutely no reason to use them. All the other units can likely be killed without the 15% damage anyways and the boss basically got hit by White Emperor for 20 second. That is how I will see that skill as.

...what? you do realize that they're actually having multiple strong units as the difficulty, right? with the exception of furfur, all the other majins have more trouble with the strong elite mobs around rather than the majin itself.

The reason heavy armor became obsolete is because they cant do much dmg and pre-buff-wise, their def were shit. there were a fair bit of alternatives who could both tank and do some dmg (hibari, aw prince)

...what? you do realize that they're actually having multiple strong units as the difficulty, right? with the exception of furfur, all the other majins have more trouble with the strong elite mobs around rather than the majin itself.

The reason heavy armor became obsolete is because they cant do much dmg and pre-buff-wise, their def were shit. there were a fair bit of alternatives who could both tank and do some dmg (hibari, aw prince)

Oh, I misunderstood about the Heavy Armor situation. Sorry for that. :p

But except the likes of the four Heavenly Kings in Shuuten Douji, that is hardly the case as far as I can see. Most other elite mobs doesn't have the HP to stand a well prepared skill activation. That 15% might as well as came from a Mage. The maps was clear-able before, and this 15% might be just overkill.

My point: they aren't going to make the maps harder just for the 15% to matter. While it helps players like me to be able to deal with them easier (but I still need enough to burn through the remaining 85% as well as keep my tank alive... which means I can't do it even if I have the Nekomata), for those who frequent high end content, who already have good enough units and AOE, it might end up not mattering at all.

And also, its harder to keep the Nekomata alive if placed away from the team in those maps, as those Majin maps tend to have ranged units that hit hard.

Basically, I personally think that they are sort of a 'win more' unit for people with a high end team and a 'not enough to be a table turner' for people like me.

Last edited:

I'm not arguing for nekomata here, but just correcting what seems to have misguided your understanding of majin 11+ (which is what is considered to be aigis late-game atm)

Amon - 11+ wise, the black ant rush is actually one of the hardest parts of amon.
Vepar - 11+ wise, orange slardar. enough said. (magic dmg x2 is just lol)
Bifrons - 11+ wise...simply too much aura boosting stats so there was a necessity to shred them quickly.
Agares - 11+ wise, all the golems...and the scythe demons actually hit pretty hard.
Shutendouji - 11+ wise, aside from the 4 kings, the early batting oni, 3 black ogres and ushioni were some of the problems that had to be dealt with.

you can confirm all these with discord veterans.

furfur actually had an issue with the demon swordmasters as well, but furfur himself was so significantly hard to kill (along with the last wave of bats disrupting dps somewhat) that he's the only one who can really be said to be the 'one big boss' that's hard to deal with, majin-wise.

the only 2 big bosses left i can think of atm are aoe cannon tank guy (shiropro-collab, but has been killed before) and keraunos (who also, interestingly enough, has been killed before)

I'm not arguing for nekomata here, but just correcting what seems to have misguided your understanding of majin 11+ (which is what is considered to be aigis late-game atm)

Amon - 11+ wise, the black ant rush is actually one of the hardest parts of amon.
Bifrons - 11+ wise...simply too much aura boosting stats so there was a necessity to shred them quickly.
Agares - 11+ wise, all the golems...and the scythe demons actually hit pretty hard.
Shutendouji - 11+ wise, aside from the 4 kings, the early batting oni, 3 black ogres and ushioni were some of the problems that had to be dealt with.

Ah, I get what you are saying. Thanks for those info! Maybe when I saw the videos they are generally shredded away so fast with skill activations I thought its not that threatening if you have a good team. Appreciate them! One thing though..............

Black Ant rush is a piece of shit even when its not in a Majin Map. This I can confirm.

discord veterans
Pops in as a discord veteran.

The hardest part period, specifically designed to attack in 2 waves to prevent your skills (outside of stuff like esteru) to be ready for the second. *cough* - for the record, I spent 20+ sc on clearing amon 15 because of the black ant rush, not because of amon who I instant wiped with usual b&b (dancer + uzume) after I figured out timing (total of 36 sc if I recall right)

Kar had more problem with this one than me until he stopped being lazy. I had more problem handling mob density since I didn't have a proper tank for Vepar at the time and tanking vepar aoe once BIris skill goes away is just lol.

Technically, aura weren't an issue given enough dps which can be solo provided by Sue or Elizabeth due to how op vamp hunter (x1.8 damage on a high tier dps unit put them over the top) are on that map. The key is to have something that can tank Bifrons and liches and make sure Bifron doesn't change form until you are ready. (Cynthia is amazing for stalling)

No comment, I haven't cleared 11+ yet, will do next time is what I said last time - then Lapis got in the way. Golems itself doesn't seem that bad now if you have the right unit though.

Same as above, Lapis. Oniba hard-counters 4 kings, white Kurisa hard-counters the black ogres hence it's not that bad elite mob wise (*cough, names 2 black for 2 hard-counter- draa plz)

Fiore exists, I will try 11+ next revival. For the record, I cleared up to 7 on the original event. Then 10 on the first revival. Then surrendered because Furfur walks by and directly counters my setup.

---

The hardest part of Majin has been pretty consistent, elite mobs, designed specifically in waves to bleed off your skill activation - then followed by the majin itself to finish you off.

Shuten turned the above upside down of course by sending a nearly unblock-able melee majin down your throat starting from the 15 secondish mark. *Use sarah tank for profit*

Regarding Lapis Issues
And of course, the real problem is Aigis-sama (with premium summoning) herself, who I planned to 'make disappear' one of the days once Kurovnous gets over playing around and accepts Prince into her army. Seriously kar, why you tease me with 3 Lapis.

Last edited:

Yo6jawu.png

News Update:
-Bug Concerning Seven's AW Skill Against Certain Opponents.
+AW Skill 'cannot be targeted by range attack' effect temporarily removed from skill after Feb 23rd Maintenance.
+Apology will be given at a later date.
-Nintendo DS Version of Aegis Implemented (See Screenshot).

If the problem is severe enough that they have to cripple Seven for a certain period, then I can only hope they'll give something generous like 3 SC.

Considering that I'm going to get a total of 7 gold bond fairies. I'm starting to feel I should retire all of my redundant gold units. For example, I kept my multiple copies of Fedora for her skill, and since Belinda has the same skill, I can retire all of the extra copies and keep just one in case I really want to raise her for some reason (most likely reason being the 3 SC and the gold bond fairy). If the staff do yet another 7 login rainbow fairy present next week, then I shouldn't have to worry about raising the skill level of my gold units (i.e. Mel, Yuyu, Bella..) without having to farm Belinda in the future.

Uridemu:
Class: Avenger

Uridemu (ウリデム):
Black Monstrous Beast's Revenge (黒き魔獣の復讐): (s; while skill is active, all damage will reduce her down to and remain 1 HP; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Monstrous Beast Spin (魔獣旋撃): (s; becomes 0 block and attacks nearby land enemies; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Monstrous Beast Transformation (魔獣化): magic resist +10; acclimated to Makai.
Only one copy of Uridemu per team.

Millennium War Aegis Nintendo DS Version:
aXGqVc6.jpg

☆~There isn't going to be a Nintendo DS Version~☆

ShiroPro:RE Collaboration Event Revival:
-Synthesis-type Unit 'Senko' (千狐): 10,005xp (80,040xp with fairies).
+Senko will only appear in unit box of iOS or All-age Aegis.
+Clear status will be kept for players that already got the reward.

Senko: "Kon! I want to be everyone's strength—!"

Trivia: The reason she gives 10005xp is because 千 (1000) and 狐 (5).

Runaway from Another World (1) (異世界からの逃亡者):
Plat Armour (), Gold Armour (), Magic Crystal (), Completion: Senko
Gimmick: Ishida Mitsunari and minions unnecessary for 3-star victory (no drops)
Story:
Soldier: "—Report! A strange gate has appeared near the temple!! What in the world is that...?"
Anna: "Don't tell me... that's a gate that connects to another world!?"
Katie: "Prince, please look! Something has stepped out from the gate!"
??? (Senko): "Wh, where... am I? Hmm. There's no way Senko will be caught on the outskirts of some hell...!"
Anna: "... Are you OK? I'm called Anna. Based on your appearance, you look like you're trying to run away from something..."
Senko: (Beautiful silver hair, transparent white skin... She must be from the West...? Based on the Ki I feel, she doesn't seem to be a bad person.)
Senko: "My name is Senko."
Senko: "I'm searching for the Lord who will rescue the Land of the Rising Sun from the Kabuto (helmets), but I was pursued by the enemy, and have fled all the way here..."
Katie: "Rising Sun? A country I never heard of. As I thought, there's no doubt that gate connects to another world."
Senko: "Another world...!? I see, that mysterious gate is connecting the world of Senko and the others to the world of Anna-san and her friends..."
Senko: "—Kon!? In other words, not just Senko, but even the Kabuto will be here...! Everyone, it's dangerous here!"
Soldier: "Messenger! Unknown beings have appeared from the gate! They appear to be hostile..."
Senko: "... Too late. What to do...? Senko just arrived, and exposed everyone to danger..."
(helmet army appears)
Julian: "They look like nothing I've ever seen before...! ... Something about them is definitely different from the monsters. However, should we fight without any idea of the situation...?"
Kuroda Nagamasa: "Hand over that ViiixeeeEEN!! Cough out the location... of my castleeeee... I'll never... Eveeer... let you escaaAAPE!"
Katie: "That's the Kabuto...!? What a dreadful shout... It's apparent he's after Senko-san."
Kuroda Nagamasa: "Fellows that protect that vixen... will be punished by deAATH! I'll forgive everything... I'll crush all creation...! Now, go... Whole army, assaaaAAULT!!!"
Anna: "No way... they began to attack with no attempt at diplomacy... We can't leave her like this. Prince, let's fight them here in order to protect Senko-san!"
(Kuroda Nagamasa defeated)
Kuroda Nagamasa: "—SHiiIIIIIIITtt! Whyyyy! Why're you getting in my waaaay!? Unforgivable... UnforgivableeeeEeEEeee!!!"
Ishida Mitsunari: "You damned fool!? Who signaled you to begin fighting...? You deserve the death penalty... Hurry and retreat..."
Kuroda Nagamasa: "Gununuuuu... I... just wanted my castle... I... I aaAAAAm!!!"
Julian: "The enemy has started to retreat...? That new great big guy that showed up didn't come here to fight, did it...?"
Ishida Mitsunari: "Warriors of another world... Your understanding is correct... We are ones who mete out great justice in our world... A world like this is just a world that has nothing to do with us."
Ishida Mitsunari: "For that reason, it is right for that vixen to quickly return to her own world... We'll guide the way... I promise that we won't pursue her for a brief while. Everything is for the sake of righting the wrong world... Now, make up your mind."
Katie: "Senko-san, what will you do? The enemy said they'll let you return to your own world with the condition they won't pursue you for a while..."
Senko: "It doesn't appear... to be a lie. Understood. Senko believes she should avoid recklessly meddling in other worlds..."
Senko: "Well then, Senko will also return to her own world. Prince, thank you very much for helping Senko, who you just met."
Ishida Mitsunari: "Fumu... It appears the vixen has dived into the gate. Well then, we'll also return to our own world. ... Good. We're settled here, don't turn your halberds against us..."
Julian: "... Telling us not to get involved just makes me want to get involved. Say, Prince. Even if it's for that other world, shouldn't we defeat these guys here?"
Anna: "N, no, Julian-san! We should avoid needless battles. Am I clear? We must absolutely not attack them, OK?"
(end)
Anna: "The enemy has returned to the gate that leads to the other world... With this, all of the enemy are gone."
Katie: "Furthermore, there are those like us standing up to strong enemies in the other world."
Julian: "Senko... eh? Despite being small, she was a very bold one, I give her that. I hope she finds the Lord she seeks soon."
Anna: "Yes... Like how we met the brave Prince, it would be nice if the day comes where Senko-san will also find a wonderful Lord that she can serve."
Prince: "..."
Anna: "Well then, let us also return home. Prince, you've done an excellent job."

z2UTB9o.png

Inoshishi's Reaction to Players Complaining about Her 5th Daughter Being a Bishop:
cRKs0yH.jpg

vSKWCHR.gif

Ingrid All-Age Conversation Event Scenes:

■■■Special Corner■■■

t3LLvOR.png

1gPTC6n.png

2TfKPaE.png

u0CvIXC.png

GbLXDW8.png

5OGO6JO.png

Last edited:

Man I thought the collab was leveling event was the Re:castle one.

These cross events are primarily meant to attract new players. If anyone had previously participated in the cross event, just logging in will get you the loot. Those who have never played either game will have to work a little bit for it.

Maintenance on Feb 23rd:
Contents:
-Special Emergency Mission "Memories of the Battlefield" (戦場の記憶) Begins.
+1st Week: 15 Missions; 2nd Week: 15 Missions (Total: 30).
++Can gain a total of 30 SC by 3-starring all 30 missions.
-Story Mission 1.5x Rank EXP Campaign Begins.
-Login Present Gold Bond Fairy (7 Total) (Feb 24th~Mar 2nd).
Collaboration:
-Aegis×ShiroPro:Re Collaboration and Welcome-back Campaign Begins.
+Up to 30 SC for Rank/LV 15 Prince/Lord Delivered on March 16th.
+Up to 5 SC for all if 25k Players (Haven't Logged in in 60 Days) Login Again.
Shop:
-'Limited Edition Special Pack' Added to Shop for 5000 DMM Points (One-time Purchase).
+Contains Plat Earth Elementaler Xiao-Mei (土霊使いシャオメイ) and 50 SC.
+Only Available Between Feb 23rd (Thur) Maintenance and March 9th (Thursday) Maintenance.
Pick-up Summoning:
-Theme: units for beginners.
Black: Archer Nanaly, R Tactician Aisha, Heavy Dine, and Soldier Altair
Plat: Princess Lilia, Bandit Lyra, M Fencer Sabine, and Healer Saria
Other:
-New Class 'Nekomata'.
-Certain Units' Exchange illustrations Modified.
-Certain Units' Skill Names Changed.
+No changes to the actual skills.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
Apology:
-1 SC for users that possess AW Aoba during March 2nd Maintenance.
-1 SC for users that have AW Prim and Towa during next maintenance.
-Please bear with the staff as they fix Seven's AW ability.

Story Mission & Daily Revival Link Compilation and Schedule Post:
CLICK HERE!

Comic Serial Code:

Class: Avenger

Uridemu (ウリデム):
Black Monstrous Beast's Revenge (黒き魔獣の復讐): (10s; while active, HP cannot become 0; AS: ; WT: 30; CT: 50)
Monstrous Beast Spin (魔獣旋撃): (30s; becomes 0 block and attacks nearby land enemies; AS: ; WT: 27; CT: 45)
Monstrous Beast Transformation (魔獣化): magic resist +10; acclimated to Makai.
*Only one copy of Uridemu per team*

AW85 (100%): HP3112; AT629; DF391; Cost17 (Mincost)

Special Emergency Mission "Memories of the Battlefield" (戦場の記憶):
-Star Trial for Plat Bishop Reve.

Reve (レーヴ):
(ホーリーフィールド): (s; decreases enemy physical attacks -15%; recovers ally HP; once per battle; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
():

Star Trial:
5: Reve Joins
6: Skill 2
7: Cost -1
8: Init Lv10
9: Skill 3
10: Skill 4
11: Cost -2
12: Skill 5
13: Init Lv15
14: Skill 6
15: Skill 7
15: Cost -3
17: Init Lv20
18: Skill 8
19: Cost -4
20: Skill 9
21: Cost -5
22: Init Lv25
23: Skill 10
24: Skill 11
25: Init Lv30
26: Skill 12
27: Skill 13
28: Init Lv35
29: Skill 14
30: Skill 15
31: Init Lv40
38: S mage Pales Joins
45: Init Lv45
50: S Healer Alyssa Joins
55: Freud
60: S Mage Valery Joins
70: Init Lv50
80: Onyx Joins
90: Freud

: Gold Armour
: M Crystal*3
: Gold Fairy
: Plat Fairy
: M Crystal*5
: Plat Armour
: Rainbow Fairy
: M Crystal*7
: Spirit Queen
: Freud
: Gold Fairy
: M Crystal*10
: Bond Fairy (Plat)
(45)

Prince Army's Vacation (20/1) (王子軍のバカンス):
I Pirate (x2), Bronze Fairy (), Beer ()
Story:
??? (Reve): "—So this was where you were, Anna-sama. I know you're on vacation, but if you don't return soon, everyone will start to get worried."
Swimsuit Anna: "I, I'm sorry, Reve-san. It's been so long since I was last on vacation, I lost track of time... Well then, Prince, shall we get ready to head back soon?"
Daniella: "Oh, yeah! Mm~~♪ It was still fun! It feels good to have a nice vacation after so long, right, Bashira?"
Bashira: "Yeah, I also had a lot of fun! ... But it's a shame I didn't get to eat watermelon with everyone..."
Swimsuit Anna: "All of the watermelon we found while on vacation turned into monsters. ... Well, we'll have another chance in the..."
Soldier: "—Messenger! There's a report that monsters are approaching the surrounding area! More monsters shaped like fruit have also appeared!"
Daniella: "Fruit monsters...? Could it be there's still more of those watermelons around!? Geez, they're annoying watermelons to the bitter end!"
Reve: "M, monsters...!? No way, Anna-sama... What should I do...?"
Katie: "Temple Secretary-dono should evacuate to a safe place in the rear! Leave the monster subjugation to us!"
(end)
Swimsuit Anna: "Looks like we cleared away the monsters now. Prince, good work."
Reve: "I'm sorry... ... I was completely useless."
Daniella: "What're you aplologising for? Come on, hold your head up, Reve. You've been shouldering the work so Anna could enjoy her vacation, you know? That's quite useful in my opinion."
Swimsuit Anna: "Daniella-san is right! Thanks to you, I could enjoy my vacation at full power. Thank you very much, Reve-san!"
Reve: "Ehh... Ah, umm... yes, th, that's very kind of you..." (Wawah, Anna-sama is holding my hand—!?)
Katie: "It looks like there aren't any more monsters in the area, Prince. Before the sun sets, let's return to the inn, shall we?"
Bashira: "I'm dead tired from playing with everyone, and my body's also all sweaty from the sea breeze... I want to return quickly and take a shower!"
Daniella: "Aww, Bashira. But, well, despite the monster attack, I'm glad everyone could enjoy their vacation like this."
Swimsuit Anna: "Prince, tomorrow we're going to face more severe battles. Let's get plenty of rest today, so we're not tired. Well then, let's head to the inn!"

Reve Introduction:
"—Yes, who's there? ... Oh, P-Prince!? Ex, excuse me! What business do you have at this hour...?"
"Business with Anna-sama...? OK, she's here, but she's already asleep, you know?"
"I'm sure she's exhausted from her vacation. Until a moment ago, we were talking about the schedule for tomorrow, but while we were talking, she fell asleep."
"If you have urgent business, I'll wake her... Eh? You just wanted someone to talk to? May I keep your company? ... You also look like you're burning out from stress, Prince."
"... If that's how it is, incompetent as I am, I shall serve as the Prince's conversation partner to help take his mind off things."
"... I'll introduce myself again, I'm Temple Secretary Reve, and at this time, I'm helping the Prince and supporting Parliamentary Secretary-sama."
"I'm not very good at fighting, but I've been doing my best to decrease the burden on Anna-sama when it comes to stuff like foreign diplomacy, and record management."
"Also, let's see... I'm still inexperienced, but I've learned a special magic that can touch other people's memories."
"... N, no. Changing memories is impossible... All that I'm capable of right now is viewing events in the subject's memories, and letting third parties relive them."
"On top of that, there's many conditions when it comes to touching memories. Let's see... For example, the magic won't work unless the subject is in a deep sleep state free from stress..."
"—Eh? You want me to cast it on you...? Umm, O, OK... I don't mind... Err, who's memories do you want to relive?"
"D, don't tell me... Anna's memories!? —You mustn't, Prince! Peeking into Anna-sama's memories without permission is...!"
"... U, understood. If you insist, Prince... In return, when we get scolded, we're getting scolded together, OK?"
"Eh? I look surprisingly enthusiastic? N, no I don't...! W, well, to tell you the truth, I was curious about what kind of role everyone has been playing up to now."
"... O, of course, what we're reliving are just the memories of when everyone fought, OK? Anything related to Anna-sama's personal life is o-off limits, OK!?"
"*cough*... Well then, Prince, please take my hand. ... We're departing on a journey through memories!"

Save the Witch (Memory) (30/2) (魔女を救え!(記憶)):
S Witch Calliope (), S Rogue Cecily (), Silver Fairy ()
Gimmick: cannot deploy healing units.
Story:
Reve: "—... We've arrived, Prince. This looks like a memory from when Prince and Anna-sama just met. Ah, please look. Someone is coming this way..."
Chloris: "This is the irritating temple of the Goddess Aegis. Fufu, soon it'll be turned to rubble. Now then, it's your turn."
Monster: "Temple, temple."
Monster: "Rubble, rubble."
Anna: "Prince, monster attack. It seems they're targeting Goddess-sama's temple. Let's repel them."
Chloris: "Ufufu, you seem to be very driven. However, this won't be like the battles you normally fight. Please realise the power of a witch."
Goddess Aegis: "Please be careful. The mist shrouding the temple is hampering the power of your healers."
Reve: "... It looks like a battle is starting. ...... Umm, Prince. Would you please repel all of the monsters coming to attack?"
Reve: "I need to focus my magic for the next memory... I'm terribly sorry, my immature self cannot concentrate at all when there's monsters around..."
Reve: "As for leading the soldiers, if your wish touches me, you can lead the kingdom's soldiers that way, so please don't worry."
Reve: "... One more thing, while you're in the memory, all sensations are shared with reality. ... Meaning, if you're hurt during battle, you'll feel pain."
Reve: "... So, please be careful not to severely injure yourself, OK? I'll do my utmost to support you... Let us both do our best!"
(end)
Chloris: "Defeating this many monsters is unexpected. The descendant of the hero is not bad at all."
Reve: "... This was the first time the Prince and the others took an active role."
Reve: "I had the honour of meeting Chloris-sama many times before, but her image now is quite different from when I met her."
Reve: "Fufu... I see. I heard that not just Chloris-sama, but many others have changed after encountering the Prince."
Reve: "OK... Comparing the past with the present is one of the things a new member like me wants to know."
Reve: "Now then, let's head to the next memory. Prince, please take my hand..."

Eastern Warriors (Memory) (30/2) (東方の戦士(記憶)):
S Healer Alyssa (), Magic Crystal (), Bouquet ()
Gimmick: cannot deploy heavy armour
Story:
Monica: "To meet someone in this sort of place. This is one of the islands that has become infested with monsters called the Forbidden Island. I suppose you're also seeking the treasure hidden on the island."
Monica: "The treasure slumbering in this island are called magic crystals. However, these treasures are being protected by guardians that hold the magic crystals..."
Monica: "... You showed up at the perfect time, there's a guardian! Please take note that magical powers are half as effective against the magic crystal guardians."
Monica: "One more thing, it's not possible for heavy infantry to stand on this island, so watch out for that. Let's obtain the treasure together."
(end)
Reve: "—Prince, good work. So Monica-san joined you on this journey, right?"
Reve: "... Eh? Sh, she didn't!?"
Reve: "... I, I'm terribly sorry! Those from the Orient, whose seals were released by the power of the magic crystals, joined you."
Reve: "Furthermore, magic crystals had that kind of power... Makes me painfully aware of my lack of studying."
Reve: "However, the Prince's journey was quite interesting after all! For some reason, I'm starting to feel excited!"
Reve: "Now then, let's head to the next memory, Prince!"

Dragon Princess's Revival (Memory) (30/2) (竜姫の復活(記憶)):
S Soldier Phyllis (), B Dragonewt (x2), Gold Fairy ()
Story:
Anna: "It looks like someone is hiding inside the small shack. Were they being chased by the dragonewts?"
Echidna: "—Thank you very much for coming to my rescue. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am the dragonewt miko Echidna."
Echidna: "It's true our clans used to fight with one another. However, our quarrel with the humans is already in the distant past."
Echidna: "Instead, we are hoping to peacefully coexist with the humans..."
Echidna: "But the great elder has commanded us to war with the humans once again, and is proceeding to invade the surface from every direction."
Echidna: "So, Prince, will you to lend me your strength for the sake of coexistence between dragonewt and man...!?"
(end)
Echidna: "... Somehow managed to halt the invasion. After this, I hope that I can get man and dragonewt to mutually work together. Thank you, Prince."
Reve: "... Dragonewts and humans. It's possible for different races to join hands like this... The Prince has proven that."
Reve: "Not just Dragonewts, I feel that if we come to understand those of many other races like this, the world will become a much more wonderful place to live in."
Reve: "... Oh, I-I'm terribly sorry! I didn't mean to speak so impudently. Well then, let's head to the next memory, Prince."

Vampire's Bride (Memory) (40/4) (吸血鬼の花嫁(記憶)):
Gold Armour (x2), S V Hunter Khuri (), S P Warrior Ether (), Magic Crystal II ()
Story:
Karma: "—You may call me Karma. What he says is true, I was attacked by a black monster several days ago, and had my blood sucked."
Vincent: "Immortal vampires can suck people's blood to increase the number of their kin. While it's regrettable, it's already too late for you."
Vincent: "In two weeks, at the very most, you will become one of them. I'll kill you before you turn into a monster..."
Prince: "—!"
Vincent: "Why did you stop me? You say you want to help that vampire woman... Karma?"
Vincent: "Hmm. There's only one way to keep her from becoming a tool of the vampires, and that is to collect as many serums taken from the vampires as possible."
Vincent: "One or two serums won't work. The amount of serums needed will also increase depending on the strength of the vampire that attacked her."
Vincent: "Collecting serum to save the life of a woman you've just met... I shall see if your resolve is genuine."
Vincent: "Well, don't worry. If you fail, I'll take responsibility and put her out of her misery."
Soldier: "Report! A band of lesser vampires are heading this way!"
Vincent: "They're finally here! Watch yourselves, the vampire who attacked that woman should also be among them. Their fangs are filled with a paralytic poison. Your body will become unable to move if you let them keep attacking you."
Anna: "It looks like there are no more vampires in the surrounding area..."
Vincent: "We can't take it easy; they're undead! Look at the direction their ashes are spreading. They'll begin to resurrect soon! Like I'll let them escape!!"
Anna: "! However, they were very strong foes, it's too dangerous to pursue those vampires any further!"
Vincent: "Hmph, I'll go alone. See ya..."
Anna: "Please wait! The way things are, you'll only die if you go ahead! If you truly wish to destroy all of the vampires, then you should find another way."
Vincent: "Don't talk as if you know, little girl... No, my bad. I, who regret the ones I lost, am not qualified to criticise you..."
Vincent: "I understand. I shall heed your advice. Please look after me."
Karma: "Thanks to the serum everyone gathered, my life power has increased. Thank you."
Reve: "... Thank goodness. I'm really relieved that things ended without Karma-san becoming a servant of the vampires."
Reve: "Vincent-san also worked hard to rescue Karma-san to the very end... He spoke harshly, but he's actually a kind person."
Reve: "Witnessing the tragedies caused by the battle with the monsters has strengthened my feelings that wish for this war to come to an end. ... Now then, Prince, let's head to the next memory."

Crisis in the Fairy Country (Memory) (30/2) (妖精郷の危機(記憶)):
S Archer Loren (), Plat Armour (), Crystal ()
Story:
Olivia: "Ahh! Who are you!? What are humans doing in this sort of place... Could it be you came to help the fairy country?"
Anna: "You're an elf? What do you mean by fairy country?"
Olivia: "The fairy country was separated from the outside world by an elven barrier that no one should've been able to pass through."
Olivia: "But one day, the barrier was broken by someone, which allowed the monsters to invade us."
Olivia: "We elves, after the Millennium War with the monsters concluded, cut off relations with other races to avoid disputes."
Olivia: "We built a hidden village, and have lived there for many years."
Olivia: "When the monsters revived and humanity was suffering, far from helping those in need, we instead did absolutely nothing under the pretext of adhering to an ancient custom that forbids contact with other races."
Olivia: "Helping us after we've committed such a selfish act, you truly have my thanks."
Anna: "No, it's only natural to help those in trouble. Besides, it looks like there are monsters still remaining in the fairy country. Without relaxing our guards, let's go."
Roana: "Dirty humans have come to assist the elves? I was getting bored of having weak elves as my opponent. Come, I shall have you be my opponent."
Roana: "My attack power increases the more damage I receive... I shall show you the true terror of an avenger. Now then, attack me! I'll pay you back tenfold!"
(end)
Roana: "I don't believe it, we lost...! What are you...?"
Olivia: "You have my gratitude...! Thanks to you, we were able to drive out all of the monsters that invaded the village."
Olivia: "I felt that this matter has changed my mind about the way we elves have lived. We cannot just continue keeping to ancient customs."
Olivia: "We've only just met, but I believe that after this, we elves will also want to have relations with the Prince and his fellow humans. When that happens, I humbly ask that you look after us."
Reve: "... Races reaching out to help one another regardless of the circumstance. That kindness of the Prince has the power to foster connections with many people."
Reve: "If it's the Prince, I believe you can create a world where races can laugh and work together without being imprisoned by circumstance...!"
Reve: "If I were to also deep my exchange with those of other races more... Oh, e-excuse me! The next memory, right? OK, please take my hand, Prince."

Tactician's Successor (Memory) (30/2) (軍師の後継者(記憶)):
S Heavy Lean (), S Feng Shui Fei (), Wine ()
Story:
Lian: "—I have traveled to this country with my father who wanted to become the Prince's strength."
Lian: "However, my father was attacked by monsters many days ago and lost his life, I was the only one who survived."
Lian: "I doubt someone as inexperienced as me would be of use to the Prince. Even though I would've risked my life for him, I must abide by my father's wishes..."
Lian: "However, what I'm worried about are the 'strategy scrolls' with my father's writing that were taken by the monsters..."
Anna: "—It looks like the monsters that took the strategy scrolls are plotting something. Is it possible that they've been studying battle tactics?"
Lian: "The movements of those monsters being commanded... It looks like they have an excellent commander who could figure out the strategy scrolls father left behind."
Lian: "There will be many casualties if you fight them without purpose... Let's repel them at the fort."
(end)
Lian: "Making such a large army fall back... remarkable. The enemy has begun to retreat. Prepare to pursue them."
Reve: "......... Prince, that was splendid! On top of that, Lian-san's tactics were wonderful to the point of being captivating!"
Reve: "If I were to also follow Lian-san's tactics, would it be possible for me to fight just as beautifully...?"
Reve: "... N, no. After all, a square peg cannot fit in a round hole... everyone has their place, right?"
Reve: "However, I won't let this discourage me! While I'm no good at fighting, I'm sure there's things that only I can do as a Temple Secretary."
Reve: "OK, from now on, I'll also do my very best! Well then, Prince. Let's head to the next memory."

Summoned Beast Slumbering Beneath the Earth (Memory) (50/7) (大地に眠る召喚獣(記憶)):
Plat Armour (), Plat Fairy (), Ruby (), High-quality Sake ()
Gimmick: enemy movement speed up
Story:

Two Holy Women (Memory) (30/2) (二人の聖女(記憶)):
S Monk Dan (), Gold Armour (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:

Fencer of the Burning Sands (Memory) (80/9) (熱砂の剣士(記憶)):
Black Fairy (), Plat Fairy (), Rainbow Fairy (), Diamond ()
Story:

Treacherous Pirates (Memory) (30/2) (裏切りの海賊(記憶)):
S Pirate Giovanni (), S Bandit Mortimer (), Beer ()
Story:

Dragonslaying Sword (Memory) (30/2) (竜殺しの剣(記憶)):
S Soldier Asar (), I Soldier (x2), Silver Fairy (x2)
Gimmick: initial HP decrease (small)
Story:

Horsemen's Raid (Memory) (30/2) (GR騎兵の急襲(記憶)):
S Valkyrie Elaine (), S Bowrider Miguel (), Gold Armour ()
Story:

Homeless General (Memory) (30/2) (亡国の将(記憶)):
B Soldier Hashim (x3), Bronze Fairy (), Bouquet (), ()
Story:

Capital of Princesses, Bandits and Evil Spirits (Memory) (80/9) (姫と山賊と悪霊の都(記憶)):
Millennium Wine (), Plat Bucket (), Magic Crystal III (), Spirit Queen ()
Story:

Subjugation Mission "Monster Infested Island":
-Deployment Cost Won't Regenerate (Use Valkyries and Soldiers with Reinforcement).
-If you slay 100 enemies, then all of your units are healed to full health.

Single Map Rewards:
100: Spirit Queen
300: Plat Armour
400: 50 Magic Crystals
500: Small Spirit of Blessing (Plat)

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Small Spirit of Blessing (Gold)
2000: Gold Fairy
3000: Plat Fairy
4000: Black Fairy
5000: Spirit Queen
6000: Small Spirit of Blessing (Plat)
7000: Plat Fairy
8000: Black Fairy
9000: Rainbow Fairy
10,000: Small Spirit of Blessing (Plat)

Introduction:

Beginner-tier (15) (魔物の棲む島 初級): 100
High-tier (30) (魔物の棲む島 高級): 300
Extreme-tier (35) (魔物の棲む島 極級): 400
God-tier (40) (魔物の棲む島 神級): 500

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Plat Earth Elementaler Xiao-Mei
-Black Nekomata Koharu

Xiao-Mei (シャオメイ):
Element Enhance (エレメントエンハンス): (30s; attack and defence 1.5x; AS: ; WT: 15; CT: 30)
(土霊使役): can use small earth elementals;
():

Earth Elemental:
Block: 2; attacks all blocked enemies.

Koharu (コハル):
Vengeful Cat's Shamisen (恨み猫三味線): (30s; class perk effect 2x; when skill activates, all enemies current HP -15%; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 70)
():

Nekomata: decreases enemy/ally within range attack/defence -20% (doesn't stack with curse users).
LV80 (100%): HP2904; AT1; DF301; MR20; Range220; Cost14 (Mincost)

ktStxOl.gif

Last edited:
Back