What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

MSP

Lurker
Reputation score
So im rerolling on a dmm account now, and i got these two plat units, one of them is this raikou 46 cost who just solos the whole map when i play her, the other is some 40 cost ogre that i didnt try out yet.

Should i keep rerolling for a black or should i keep these two plats? what black unit should I get with my ticket or tickets to best compliment these two units? can i buy dark knight with a black ticket?

Im playing now and just put down the ogre, her boobs just keep bouncing up and down what does her special do?

so after reading a bit on the wiki it looks like i was handed two 40 cost units who attack everything around them at the same time. was it meant to be?

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You can't get dark knight with a black ticket and why would you want to? Dark knight is a tp tradable unit, black tickets get you gacha units.
You can keep that account and sign up with another account to roll for a black.

If you can get the vampire empress, but I don't think she's in gacha right now, only bosses can kill her or a bunch of liches.. Wendy is a okay choice, her awakened ability revives her after some time, passive healing and her skill does true damage range attack, she's a one woman army. Narsus, broken broken unit not in gacha right now, melts every enemy on a map.

Aigis had rebalances, Anya got big defense buff, Sharlot has her ranged attack weakened but follow-up attack up to 30%, Vampire bride Karma has a complete heal after skill ends so she's now really immortal and actually usable long term, Levi has her range increased and attacks three units.

FREE Serial code for the platinum angel Fonia: n2h86d43f5 thanks to SennenWar. Range attack, awaken skill attacks two units, second form increase attack. Until November 18 or 19.

Last edited:

MSP

Lurker
Reputation score
Where are we supposed to type in the Serial code? and someone said we get two black tickets but i still only have 1?

How good are chrono witches cus Towa seems interesting

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You get two for free after meeting conditions level 10 and 25, you can buy a third black ticket and will return at times until you buy that ticket.

MSP

Lurker
Reputation score
but im level 50 now, i only have 1 black ticket. and where do you enter the promo code?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Whatever the new stuff such as 2nd black ticket won't happen until it's implemented. As long as it's an account of at least level 25 it will be awarded later.

As far as entering the serial code, it's under options. I recall that it's the one above volume control. But if not sure just click on each one of them until you find it.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
heres a ui guide its under other

ugh this third tickets pool is killing me my old pool ticket goes to kikyou or towa kikyous more for passive and ive always wanted her towa is just amazing
but my new pool lapis silvia and miyabi all look great lapis is well lapis broken as all hell but i only have the event dancers miyabi would be huge silvia is just stupid for dueling
i guess it really doesnt matter if its got a huge price tag on it though i can snag it later

MSP

Lurker
Reputation score
found where to enter the serial code, how good is this angel?

Last edited:

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Pretty damn good. Hits hard as fuck, gets decent range, magic damage and double shot.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
shes miruno but not gimped for no good reason
I would say they got two different roles entirely. Miruno has a much longer range (400 vs 240) and a lot better uptime (12.5 sec reuse time vs 55 sec), so she is good as a general ranged support unit and as a way to snipe ranged attackers and strong units that are just chilling at the edge of the map. Phonia has way better damage and it's magical. Her uptime is abysmal, but she can shred stronger opponents that Miruno can barely scratch. 240 range however means that she cannot snipe safely out of range from the other side of the map. So basically a support sniper vs burst damage.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...-war-dmm-online-game/page1248?postcount=18711

Plat tier list updated. Not gonna explain every single change, but here's some of the more noticeable ones:

Some change notes for 11/15:

Zenobia to S: Zenobia finally got the buff she craved, combining her holy awakening skill with UP gen. She is now an effective ramper with great stats as she ramps.
Ramii added to S: She may cost a ton, but she immediately does tons of magic damage while idly sitting around. Perhaps her most significant downside is her inability to stay in the air with Leora if you prefer that.
Prim to S: Long time in coming really. She's always been the best plat witch since AW2, additional buffs and Towa's resurgence as a stron deploy herself further make a case.
Phonia added to S: Extremely high melee support magic DPS + angel utility.
Loretta to S: Her tokens may be short range and magic damage, but they are capable of dealing extremely high dps with only a modicum of rational thought. Her new SAW provides her a proactive means to contribute to the fight, so she cements herself into S tier.
Nadia from S to A: While still strong, her unique role has been supplanted by other options. Nadia's long initial seems overly harsh in light of that, but she still offers the most-balanced perma sweeper/sub stat combination.
Fuuko added to A: A surprisinly good event unit. Frequently used as a tankier but lower dps Nadia.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So everyone gets one free premium roll for 10 day. And there's the 33 roll guaranteed black, meaning you can get a black if you pay 23 x 5 sc or 115 sc.
Nutaku people may want to get a few more accounts just to see if that black is someone they want to keep.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so i decided id dump my 85 sc on prem 2 got uzume blanche kikyou and dorothea then a katina via ticket amazing haul just amazing
its good my nutaku uzume gets to live on now and kikyou is just ugh ive wanted her for so long

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I like the new update though 10 teams part seems a little excessive

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
On my end I absolutely love the 10 slots. It was annoying having to delete teams I want to reuse because I'm out of slots. Now I wish we could also attach custom names for teams as well, but oh well.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I can't think of any more teams after taking in all the challange maps in what not
Main team
silver team
gold team
plat team
male team
melee team
range team

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, I have specific builds for some of the more difficult dailies (Armor G and Spirit G maps), usually have a dedicated team for whatever subjugation is ongoing, would like to have an empty spot for the fame achievement teams... Add that to your list and we are already above 10. And even if you are not using all of them, how is that a problem? You have the option should you ever need it.

On another note, the 12 stam map was surprisingly easy this time around, I managed to 3* it on my first, blind run. That never happened before...

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I can't think of any more teams after taking in all the challange maps in what not
Main team
silver team
gold team
plat team
male team
melee team
range team
I have some thematic teams ("evil" team, elves team, kingdom team), main team with AW thief and main team w/out, 3-unit team. Its easy to run out of 10 slots.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My Main Team can do all the dailies , except Male booze map

Usually only minor change to add AW Thief or not
So yeah , kinda too much for Me ATM

1. Main Team
2. Mostly for LOES , but reset it after I got all drop. So it's blank right now
3. Weekly Fame
4.Male Team

Very spacey :V
Not that I complain~