Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

MSP

Lurker
Reputation score
just pulled time mage towa, its a done deal. theres no way im gonna reroll now

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And I've just pulled Lapis, took Elyse from 1st ticket and plan to take Aisha from rank 25 one. Broken trio GET!. Also pulled Ingrid earlier and farmed enough time crystals for Liana. On to Emperor-san. And red crystals look good too, still thinking what to buy. DMM is so much easier and fun to play than nutaku, I already have more top units than I had in nutaku after less than 3 weeks on dmm. And without spending a dime...

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Since the discounts timer only last a week, but you can save the rolls for another month, I rolled the pickups, and none of them were the spotlight items. All the gold dupes and silver dupes and I get Cua from the premium that's not spotlighting her, dupe tit tengu, and dupe Melvina. And I get dragon rider Tifa from the Silvia gacha. I never get spotlight items except for Wendy.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Since the discounts timer only last a week, but you can save the rolls for another month, I rolled the pickups, and none of them were the spotlight items. All the gold dupes and silver dupes and I get Cua from the premium that's not spotlighting her, dupe tit tengu, and dupe Melvina. And I get dragon rider Tifa from the Silvia gacha. I never get spotlight items except for Wendy.
on the bright side you got a lot of rainbow crystals out of it

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Black Monster Slayer get <3 Welp fuck everyone else I was raising up, priority one unit right here.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i bet they would sell alot more of these packs if it were just the ticket or atleast no sc included
aisha 3rd scene its glorious

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
damn this is a hard choice on who to get with the second black ticket. I just got Emperor so Sarah is looking extra temping but I think I'll grab Towa

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Walleted again for Silvia. $200 this month bye bye. Forgot to check, Narsus wasn't in there right, yeah it's not likely they give collab units for this since they probably pay for each user who gets Arslan units.
2 black tickets, B Iris, Amanda, Aisha or Mortena.
Lolis vs Tits And then there's Ester, her tits weight as much as the two lolis.
I got Silvia and two Wendies., Rinne, Iris, Black druid so I am good on heals. Who should I get?

Silvia took 5 min cost fairies and 8 skill up fairies. She's bloody but not a big eater.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wonder who to get, Should I get Towa, Black Mage or Rinne?
I already have B.Iris and Seria (green plat healer), should I get Rinne?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Man, I wish I could afford the second black ticket in the shop... Oh, well. Considering that I rolled Blanche like a week or two back when I threw 10 SCs at the gacha, it's pretty much decided that I'll get Moltena out of the free ticket. That combo is just too OP to pass up. I also got the new black dragon princess from yesterday's free premium roll, so there's also that.

After looking through my options, Silvia seems REALLY tempting. If i could buy the second ticket, she and Moltena would be my pick. But I have to pick one now. Moltena Blanch combo is really good at wiping out nearly anything problematic, but on the other hand Silvia's SAW is just completely broken. Aside of Majins, I really don't think there's any melee enemy that she cannot solo once maxed out. Man, I guess I keep onto those tickets for a while to decide this.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I hate this map. I have a formation that works, but can't actually get it work. On one occasion I managed to kill both the goblin tank and the zeppelin without anybody dying, but I just had to fuck that run up at the very beginning and let a damn goblin through. Ever since then somebody always dies at end or I turn out to be too careful and remove too much too fast, so the zeppelin gets through because I don't have enough firepower in place. I've already invested 2 SCs in it out of sheer frustration and nothing. This map is a nightmare. It's almost as bad as the training exercise with the White Empire a while back where the White Emperor and premium black units came out of a castle back to back.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Try and see Sennan video in youtube. It's not that hard of map if you figure ut what unit to deploy

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
spent 20 sc trying to get Silvia i didn't get her but i did get Racua and Minerva... so hazzah

MSP

Lurker
Reputation score
is this feature where were guaranteed to get a black every 30 rolls here to stay or only for a limited time? id actually consider spending money on DMM if this was the case

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is this feature where were guaranteed to get a black every 30 rolls here to stay or only for a limited time? id actually consider spending money on DMM if this was the case
It's forever , You can roll for next week/month if You don't like the current spotlight Plat/Black
And the countdown number stays. This is actually better than Grind Blue Fantasy~
GBF force player spending their 90K Crystal / 90K Yen. Since they have period of 3-6 days before it Spark expire (Only for people Aiming for Grand SSR / Weapon)

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's quite a smart move on the aigis part. The overall chance for a black is now slightly less than 5%, which is still quite low, events difficulties can be increased to compensate that, at the same time giving old players something to enjoy, people feel closer to getting a black with every pull so they no longer complain about their bad luck and it's a good thing from a business point of view as players feeling unlucky in a game tend to quit and find some other game to spend their money on. And statistically there will always be unlucky players, someone has to be. It's just they no longer feel their SC savings going down while getting a bunch of silvers and gold dupes and thinking about that feeling of being as close to black as they were before spending.

I don't play that GBF game but 90k yen is like 800$, I don't think anyone not spending that kind of money already will be tempted to do it to get some guaranteed SSR or whatever. It's more of a thank you to the biggest whales. Finding whales is not that easy nowadays, golden times are over, there are like thousands of games trying to do the same thing which is exploiting addiction and lack of impulse control and only few with a solid gameplay and large free player base can really prosper. It almost looks like nutaku aigis was an experiment to see how far you can go with an aggressive monetization without giving much to free players. And it ended with a spectacular failure.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I thought Keranous was flat.
Evil god LIIIEEES! Still haven't three starred that 60/2 mission.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay, so who the hell is this guy and why do I have him?

To do with this guy:

I don't think you could use Daryum on the 18+ version so they made that hooded guy for you to use instead.