What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's quite a smart move on the aigis part. The overall chance for a black is now slightly less than 5%, which is still quite low, events difficulties can be increased to compensate that, at the same time giving old players something to enjoy, people feel closer to getting a black with every pull so they no longer complain about their bad luck and it's a good thing from a business point of view as players feeling unlucky in a game tend to quit and find some other game to spend their money on. And statistically there will always be unlucky players, someone has to be. It's just they no longer feel their SC savings going down while getting a bunch of silvers and gold dupes and thinking about that feeling of being as close to black as they were before spending.

I don't play that GBF game but 90k yen is like 800$, I don't think anyone not spending that kind of money already will be tempted to do it to get some guaranteed SSR or whatever. It's more of a thank you to the biggest whales. Finding whales is not that easy nowadays, golden times are over, there are like thousands of games trying to do the same thing which is exploiting addiction and lack of impulse control and only few with a solid gameplay and large free player base can really prosper. It almost looks like nutaku aigis was an experiment to see how far you can go with an aggressive monetization without giving much to free players. And it ended with a spectacular failure.
Well GBF , in a month seems You can get 5000 Crystal from log in - event - etc/ equal to 5000 DMM Point. Every month around 28'th - 5'th there is GalaFest which have double increase rate (3% to 6%). About finding whales , this game claimed it have 18 Million Player. Dunno how much is real active account. My friend recently created clone acc and it's already 19 Million now.

Compared to Aigis 3 Million+ , I'm sure GBF whales are numerous >.>
UnF / Guild Wars have 100K ranking. Pretty sure those 100K player are atleast dolphins <.<

On Anniversary (March) , 16 Million Player Celebration , Anime get's Air. There is free 10 Draw per day for a week (Equal to 50 SC a day). In reality since the period is short. (I think usualy 4 days) This will help anyone who want to spend 90K into only 78K Crystal.

This game also have option to change it subtitle to 100%English. 10 Batch draw cost 3000 Crystal / 3000 DMM / 3000 Yen , each draw will give Cerulean Spark. Upon 300 CS You can choose anyone You want SSR/SR/R ofcourse everyone choose SSR. Well everyone who want to draw usualy wait for 90K Crystal and end of month / GalaFest. For Yolo people , well it's anytime they want~ (Cerulean Spark will turn into Cerulean Stone if they are not to be trade in specific period. Cerulean Stone are TOTALY Trash)

There was a famous video of someone burn thousands of $ in a night , but IIRC in the end he can get his money back (CMIIW)
This is the infamous SCAMCHA~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna buy 4'th Pack package after this banner change , 12/3 hurry come!!
Hope I can get some usefull Black after 14 more roll~
Got Sabine from Plat Ticket , again dupes....
Got Charles from TP PlaTicket

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
man I like this new god slaying title (I'm only rank 68 so having a awakened title is super useful) though now I almost wish I got Sarah instead of Towa XD

edit I also got got Sabine from a Plat Ticket Larcx

MSP

Lurker
Reputation score
how often do revival events circulate? how long until Liana's event shows up again?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Some show up more often than others, could be anywhere between 10 months to 22 months. For example Liana last showed up January 2016, then November 2017. It's really anybody's guess when the next revival will be.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, seeing the tokens of Charlotte's Chirstmas version, I decided to dump the 30 sacred crystals I had on the gacha. While I did not get her, I got 3 platinum units out of the 6 tries. None of them being featured. While I did not get what I wanted (big surprise with gachas), I guess I can consider myself lucky nonetheless...

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is it better to throw 4 units to mincost or does it not matter. I need to mincost two different Hibari and Shino.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It shouldn't matter whether you fuse them one by one or all 4 at once if that's what you're asking...

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, I just returned to DMM after the announced shutdown of Nutaku's Aegis service.

I've just been trying to get back into the swing of things when I pulled this unit from the free 5 star pull

I just wanted to know if anyone has used a unit like this before and if they're any good? I already have a few other Black units to level.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It shouldn't matter whether you fuse them one by one or all 4 at once if that's what you're asking...
That is what I am asking, thanks, it's just that I noticed a much higher chance of success with 4 units having at least -1 cost.
Soche can get to 7000 attack with just the prince buff against angel and demon. 4500 normal and a 400 range.

Guarantee gave me spotlight Miyabi and no Christmas plat. She's the only spotlight unit I did not want, why couldn't spotlight happen last month with Silvia. :mad: I was banking on my bad luck with spotlight for some other black, I guess I should regard my bad luck instead as "screw me specifically for what I want". At least I got the Christmas healer.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi, I just returned to DMM after the announced shutdown of Nutaku's Aegis service.

I've just been trying to get back into the swing of things when I pulled this unit from the free 5 star pull

I just wanted to know if anyone has used a unit like this before and if they're any good? I already have a few other Black units to level.
Just as any black she is strong. She has bonus damage vs demons, which will carry you through story mode up to Magic City, and from there her great range will also be of use.
She can easily become your primary ranged damage dealer in regular content. For endgame content, she is a bit highly specialized, so you will not be able to use her everywhere, but she was a candidate for high tier in last black tier list update (which sadly was long time ago T_T)

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score
She boosts all ranged units attack by 10% when deployed when shes awakened. So if you have a strong ranged team you might want her... or if you need your archers just a bit stronger for the highest demon crystal daily.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So it's very likely new years gold rush. One year ago there's the boss mash. Time flies in hindsight.

MSP

Lurker
Reputation score
I heard a rumor about a gold ticket. Is there such a thing and does it work like a black ticket where you pick the unit you want? if so does anyone know what golds will be available with the ticket?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A gold ticket can be won through DMM's lottery. 3000 Aigis players will win, so not guaranteed. As far as I know it works the same way the bought platinum and black tickets: they are exchangeable for any unit of the given rarity with no restriction (okay, limited time collab units are out).

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
They readjusted normal 24/2 gold armor only 1 out 6 tries gave me at 4 gold+. All others are 2 gold cans.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
been almost 6 months since i last signed into this game. have a question on H-scenes. have they had any fetishes yet or is it still vanilla to the core? i'd like to see some tentacle (not rape), pregnancy or more FF/M like that one Valkyrie early on. think i might come back to jp since i'm only working part time now and need something besides dokkan battle to keep me occupied.

edit: just signed in and saw another black ticket. who should i choose? i was thinking aisha (been a while, i think that's her name). nanaly or that berserker that increases exp can drop rates. not sure what the meta is now and if there are better choices. i can upload screenshots of my total box / team if it will help.

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's futanari angel Niel but other than that it's all girls on human prince. I think there's one character with bestiality scene but I can't remember who or if it's another game.

Aisha's still a good choice from that available selection. You can buy a black ticket that gives you more choices when it shows up in shop again if you want to spend the extra cash you have. If you have AW2 archers you can pass on Nanaly, there haven't been any maps that need heavy archers.