What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Thanks for adding that, seems like the chat room is more popular than I expected. (Originally meant for post patch only)

Time fairy is no longer a completion reward, it's going from the DC shop as well for a ridiculous price. (Imagining Dorania level)

Dragon Soldiers are drops as usual. Likely with reduced rate though.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for adding that, seems like the chat room is more popular than I expected. (Originally meant for post patch only)

Time fairy is no longer a completion reward, it's going from the DC shop as well for a ridiculous price. (Imagining Dorania level)

Dragon Soldiers are drops as usual. Likely with reduced rate though.
Maybe you should put the chat link in your sig? Ah it's on the first page, that works.

The real question is if they're going to add all that half way through the month long weekend events or make us wait a month for the Dragon Princess Revival. They seemed to be saying that the Princess Revival would be it's own event.

P.S: Last event map is mostly a ranged unit map, if you know that, it makes it a lot easier. You only need blockers for the first half, after 29 kills (last horse rush unit) you can drop them. Leave your Prince all the way on the left side, then drop a strong tank type on or before the dragon mages within range of your mages/healer, will save a lot of difficulty on that map. Any units within a space of each other will be hit by the aoe, safest method is something like this:

Dragon mages are actually pretty weak (I think only 400ish damage a hit), the problem is that they overload your healers if you have any units placed next to each other. This strat will allow you to easily beat them since your healers only need to heal one unit at a time. A 2nd mage can take the place of Sorano, but she works great here. Map is pretty laughable when their aoe is frivolous.

Before dragon mages, I had archers in between the healer and mages, before 29 kills I used Monk Rinn and a soldier on top and bottom lane lined up with those archers. All units used are 50/30-40ish. You can probably keep the archers up if they're 50/30-40ish as well. My Daniella and Spica both survived long enough for the mages to target Maribelle, I just took that image for demonstration.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruit
Stop abusing my sig space dangit ><
It's a link on the first post at the moment. I will add it later.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mathematically speaking, the 2 last maps are equally efficient. Assuming your numbers are right, of course :p
How are you doing your math? I get 3.8 per trip on Great Invasion 3 and 3.9 per trip on Dragonewt King. Though, the latter map suffers from peaks and valleys, which means it may take hundreds of trips before your total settles into the expected value; after 96 trips, you could very well be in a peak or a valley.

I'm currently sticking with Dragonewt King; I get 450xp per trip (which is better than Rural Gate) rather than 400xp for Great Invasion 3. But I may switch once I get 2 more platinum fairies and 2 more valkyries.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruit
Stop abusing my sig space dangit ><
It's a link on the first post at the moment. I will add it later.
I just noticed, was about to edit my post, lol. Again the downside of leaving Ulmf pages up on my 2nd monitor all day, I edit posts constantly without seeing updates. Too bad on that 10 free user limit for the chatroom.

I wonder if the 2nd part of the event will have better dragon crystal rates as well. Since they carry over, could be better to farm a bunch during this event. So many questions x.x

Just got my Carry to 16 cost, finally was able to feed her her copy. Too bad on no skill up, but I'll take it. Now with the silver dragons returning, might have easy strengthening 3/4 level ups anyways.

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just noticed, was about to edit my post, lol. Again the downside of leaving Ulmf pages up on my 2nd monitor all day, I edit posts constantly without seeing updates. Too bad on that 10 free user limit for the chatroom.

I wonder if the 2nd part of the event will have better dragon crystal rates as well. Since they carry over, could be better to farm a bunch during this event. So many questions x.x

Just got my Carry to 16 cost, finally was able to feed her her copy. Too bad on no skill up, but I'll take it. Now with the silver dragons returning, might have easy strengthening 3/4 level ups anyways.
Thanks for pointing those out - they're fabulous. Finally might get my Dina skill lv ups :p

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed on the 10 users only limit. But it costs $0.5 per day for premium room. Technically 10 was supposed to be enough, but it's more popular than I expected ~~

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How are you doing your math? I get 3.8 per trip on Great Invasion 3 and 3.9 per trip on Dragonewt King. Though, the latter map suffers from peaks and valleys, which means it may take hundreds of trips before your total settles into the expected value; after 96 trips, you could very well be in a peak or a valley.

I'm currently sticking with Dragonewt King; I get 450xp per trip (which is better than Rural Gate) rather than 400xp for Great Invasion 3. But I may switch once I get 2 more platinum fairies and 2 more valkyries.
Yeah, well, there is a 0.1 crystal difference over ideal numbers buy the last map has a bigger standard deviation so unless you make a lot of trips there will be no difference, just good or bad luck scenarios.
(and that's what u re saying so we agree)

Is anyone farming the Chloe event???

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yup slowly, i will focus on her starting monday, but her cost down and skill level up fail so often, like for 3 unit feed 2 will do nothing at all...

Probably gonna go for skill lv 8/10 at least, below that i don't think she will be worth using.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had to spend this Friday doing the Fairy Rescue Daily so I could awaken Betty; most of my strategies for the Dragonewt Invasion event have been based around where to place Betty so she can kill the most enemies without any ranged units doing any unnecessary kill-stealing.

So far, I got 171 Dragon Crystals today, and I'm close to my next rank-up (1442xp).

As for Chloe, I only did the first four maps, and got 1 copy of her, so I'm going to focus on her 70/7 map this Monday like Lucifer. Though, I might want to switch to the 50/5 map if I get 2 samurai units since I only need one for cc-ing Angel Chloe, and the other for awakening my Warlock Mehlis in the future. I'm already up to my ears in Christophers...

However, I'm running out of unit box space, so I'm trying to see if I can get Drania this Sunday, so I can gain 2 more spaces from class-changing it with my bronze and silver dragonewt warriors, and time fairy. I also want to get my Witch Nenya class-changed, so I can do the Great Magical War quest map using this strategy that doesn't require any cost-reduced lord witches due to Nenya's attack speed:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just failed 2 times on Dragonewt King map and i do not even know why :(

My tactic based on this video and sometimes it work perfectly, the first Dragonmage focus on prince while to second dragonmage move on to target the princess.

Last two run of mines, the second dragonmage ignore the princess and focus on the prince which overpower my two healer units :(

Also i notice that the difficulty are so different between my run and the clip.

On the clip, the player only use non cced healer and still be able to support the prince tanking the dragonmage while i have to used two healer, one 50cced40 the other is non cced 30 and barely keep the prince alive.

maybe i should change to Great Invasion 3 ?

@petite: that is plenty, how do you do that ?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just failed 2 times on Dragonewt King map and i do not even know why :(

Last two run of mines, the second dragonmage ignore the princess and focus on the prince which overpower my two healer units :(

Also i notice that the difficulty are so different between my run and the clip.

@petite: that is plenty, how do you do that ?
First, ranged units will focus on the last unit you deploy within their line of sight. So if you deployed your Prince after your Princess, then the Dragonewt Mages will prioritise your Prince.

Second, that video was back when the Dragonewt Mages did physical damage. You should find a video strategy of the current version with the updated rules.

As for my drops, I used 7 of my sacred crystals to restore my stamina, and a couple to restore my charisma. One person who got to 300 dragon crystals within four hours of the event opening said it costed him 20~ sacred crystals, which seems reasonable.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As for my drops, I used 7 of my sacred crystals to restore my stamina, and a couple to restore my charisma. One person who got to 300 dragon crystals within four hours of the event opening said it costed him 20~ sacred crystals, which seems reasonable.
That should be more than enough. So far I have 4.25 crystals per 3 stamina on the last map, or about 20 dragon crystals per crystal (14 stamina). 20 crystals would get me like 396 dragon crystals. Even if I hit an unlucky patch, it should still be well over 300. So nobody better be complaining about not being able to get the black dragon warrior in time, the free crystals from 3 stars will be enough over the course of the event, lol. I got up to 20 already. Don't miss Anya :p

Good to know I can still farm the Sophie event quite a bit as well. I keep mixing up Sophie and Chloe, I mean the Chloe event :p

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

First, ranged units will focus on the last unit you deploy within their line of sight. So if you deployed your Prince after your Princess, then the Dragonewt Mages will prioritise your Prince.
The problem is many run before i alreay deployed princess before the prince and it work just fine.

Maybe it about timing after all, maybe i should wait till the upper dragonmage attack the princess before deploy the prince.

i only have 8 Crystal, spent most of mine for the last event as well as increase my unit box. :eek:

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great Invasion 2 (35/3):
Dragon Crystal II (60%x3)

Great Invasion 3 (40/3):
Dragon Crystal II (95%x2)
I suppose Great Invasion 3 is better than Invasion 2 right?
That 3rd drop sounds so alluring but on the other hand 95% is so...safe.
What do to, what to do? D:

...One person who got to 300 dragon crystals within four hours of the event opening said it costed him 20~ sacred crystals, which seems reasonable.
I honestly don't find this so reasonable.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How isn't it? Chloe Event + Dragon Invasion is 13-14 free crystals x.X There will be even more events to 3 star before the Dragon Invasion is up too. As long as you don't waste crystals on premium gachas, it's cake. You should even be able to farm events somewhat normally. I feel like most people who complain about lack of crystals/stamina have a gacha gambling problem, lols.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I suppose Great Invasion 3 is better than Invasion 2 right?
That 3rd drop sounds so alluring but on the other hand 95% is so...safe.
What do to, what to do? D:
Yes, it is better. Great Invasion 2 is 3.6 dragon crystals on average, as opposed to 3.8 dragon crystals from Great Invasion 3.

Whether or not something is worth a sacred crystal depends on how you value things.

I value a silver unit at 3 sacred crystals, so if I spent 2 crystals to farm a map and I got a silver unit I wanted, then I came out ahead. I value gold units at 5 sacred crystals, so if I were to do a gold rush event and get the completion reward with 1-4 sacred crystals, then I came out ahead.

Platinum and Black units are a little tricky, since the premium summoned platinum units come at an average of one unit per 50 crystals, and black units come at an average of one unit per 165-170 crystals. The only event that had a platinum unit that functions like one from the premium summoning is the one for the platinum witch Belinda; the rest of the events treat their platinum units as if they're mediocre unless you get enough copies to cost reduce them, so their worth is basically how many crystals you would need to spend to get them at a point where they're equivalent or better than their gacha peers (e.g. a max reduced platinum assassin Ada is better than a fresh platinum assassin Cypria).

From farming the Dragonewt Invasion maps, I got 3 silver valkyries and 1 silver rogue, which I consider to be worth 12 crystals, so I came out ahead despite the fact that I'm really doing this for Aria (5 sacred crystals) and Drania (priceless).

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Spent 5 sacred crystals and got 134 dragon crystals and 2 plat fairies, no silver unit at all. Sigh.

I was wondering why I was mostly spending these sacred crystals into replenishing stamina (worth 14 hours at my level) instead of charisma (worth 18 hours). And then I looked at the event maps and all of them with the exception of 100/2 cost more stamina. I guess there's nothing I can do about that, eh.

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Petite:
@Fruit:
Actually I was just joking there.
I mean, the guy achieved 300 dragon crystals within 4 hours, ok that's awesome, but you have a total of 8 days, I don't see the need to get to that number ASAP, why not take it easy and enjoy the ride? You may end up saving up a couple of crystals.
Unless what you want is a full army of Anyas.

Anyway, I apologize if I ended sounding like an ass or something, I didn't mean to.

Btw, are the silver drop rates from Chloe event better?
Can't get any from dragonewt maps and I'm going to need a silver pirate.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite:
@Fruit:
Actually I was just joking there.
I mean, the guy achieved 300 dragon crystals within 4 hours, ok that's awesome, but you have a total of 8 days, I don't see the need to get to that number ASAP, why not take it easy and enjoy the ride? You may end up saving up a couple of crystals.
Unless what you want is a full army of Anyas.

Anyway, I apologize if I ended sounding like an ass or something, I didn't mean to.

Btw, are the silver drop rates from Chloe event better?
Can't get any from dragonewt maps and I'm going to need a silver pirate.
No worries, I wasn't being that serious either and I agree, dunno why somebody rushed the event that much, I guess it's nice to just get it over with so you can focus on other events. If you have the crystals, might as well. You'll get all the crystals back eventually anywho.

I assume drop rates are similar to the last events, final map is 50% for Chloe, other stuff (Silvers, plat armor) are probably 10-15%. My drop rate so far seems to agree:

Chloe: 6/13 (I called her Sophie again in my list x.X)
Nothing: 3/13
Plat Armor: 1/13
Silver Samurai: 4/13
Christopher: 1/13

Can a farm event go easy on me for once and actually get decent skill ups/cost reduction without using all my crystals? x.x

Last edited: