Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Did 6 trips on the 70/7 Demon Advent Extreme map, and got:
5 Chloes
3 Platinum Armours
3 Samurai
1 Christopher
Petite, someday you ought to tell me the secret of your luck :)

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

*Still unsure if I should try the Despia Awakening Map until I get another cheap to deploy unit (All I have is Ada, Betty, and Mischa). I don't know if I could deploy Dahlia, Lilia, or Mariebelle due to cost issues.

Since you have a Nanaly, you won't need the first soldier (that early anyway) and rogue deployed in this video; that'll let you save some cost.

The Unicorn Awakening map is the hardest for me; it's the only one I can't clear at all. All these videos I've come across use a nearly maxed Cecily or Phyllis (mine are still un-CCed). I thought that Maribelle+Sorano strategy would work, but my Maribelle is only 45 (180 less hp, 50 less def with skill) and she couldn't tank it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chloe: 12/26 (46.2%)
Nothing: 6/26 (23.1%)
Plat Armor: 1/26 (3.8%)
Silver Samurai: 7/26 (26.9%)
Christopher: 6/26 (23.1%)

Annnd there it goes. Amazing what 3/4 nothing runs can do. At least I have an army of Christopher's and Silver Samurai's taking up inventory space now :p Just hit 130 too, whoohoo. I think I unlocked a new Prince skill, I haven't looked at those in a while.

Ah guess not, not sure what the dialogue was for. But hey, Prince gets a 9% team stat bonus at level 192. Something to look forward to in a year :p I also didn't notice that the prince has been getting slightly stronger every once in a while. Every 25 levels past 100, he gains 100 hp, 10 attack and 10 defense till level 200. Good that he won't be left behind with the new awakenings. People have actually hit 200 already...

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

when i looked at Chloe for the first time, i thought that the girl must be a serious case of Chuunibyou.

Angel + Chuunibyou = Fallen Angel. seem legit ?

crow_mw

Reputation score

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really happy with how my team has been performing during the Fallen Angel's Seal & Dragonewt Invasion events. I think I've finally figured out the right balance between ranged and melee units.

Though I have run into a problem. I don't know whether to use Chloe or not. Mainly because when her skill she's just there. It's at times like this I wish I could trade units to other players.

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your thumbnail is too small.

Chloe is probably the most specialized unit we've ever gotten, even moreso than Sorono, who has her ranged aoe to save her a bit from her lack of consistent dps. You need like 8/10 levels of Chloe's skill so she has more uptime than downtime, kind of nuts. Still she will be capable of saving your ass on certain extremely difficult event maps, I just don't think she'll be a constant on any teams, unless you really love her enough to use her over a more reliable duelist (I might :p). I mean her stats are quite absurd when she's active:

HP: 1860 (Kind of average for her cost)
Attack: 836 (One of the best for her type)
Defense: 498 (Bonkers for a duelist type)
Magic resist: 20 (Highest out right now that isn't awakened or Sophie I think)
3 block, attacks two units at a time. All that without Prince buff. Her attack speed seems pretty great and she's even as capable at tanking as a HA.

Most interestingly, they'll be awakenable soon. We can only guess what Fallen Angel awaken abilities and passives will be. It also seems like more may be released in the future. So betting on her isn't the worst thing you could do, they have hidden potential we'll have to wait to find out about until their awaken abilities are announced. If you notice on the wiki as well, there's a huge boost in stats once they're CC'd (Sophie goes from 501-563 attack un CC'd to 565-716 attack when CC'd as an example), so they could easily become even more insane stat wise upon awakening.

I've changed my mind about her now that the wiki has posted her CC'd stats. I'm still farming her at 6/10 skill and -4/-5 cost reduction. She really needs high skill levels.

EDIT: FUCK YEAH, max cost reduction :D I'm about to CC her too.

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your thumbnail is too small.

Chloe is probably the most specialized unit we've ever gotten, even moreso than Sorono, who has her ranged aoe to save her a bit from her lack of consistent dps. You need like 8/10 levels of Chloe's skill so she has more uptime than downtime, kind of nuts. Still she will be capable of saving your ass on certain extremely difficult event maps, I just don't think she'll be a constant on any teams, unless you really love her enough to use her over a more reliable duelist (I might :p). I mean her stats are quite absurd when she's active:

HP: 1860 (Kind of average for her cost)
Attack: 836 (One of the best for her type)
Defense: 498 (Bonkers for a duelist type)
Magic resist: 20 (Highest out right now that isn't awakened or Sophie I think)
3 block, attacks two units at a time. All that without Prince buff. Her attack speed seems pretty great and she's even as capable at tanking as a HA.

Most interestingly, they'll be awakenable soon. We can only guess what Fallen Angel awaken abilities and passives will be. It also seems like more may be released in the future. So betting on her isn't the worst thing you could do, they have hidden potential we'll have to wait to find out about until their awaken abilities are announced. If you notice on the wiki as well, there's a huge boost in stats once they're CC'd (Sophie goes from 501-563 attack un CC'd to 565-716 attack when CC'd as an example), so they could easily become even more insane stat wise upon awakening.

I've changed my mind about her now that the wiki has posted her CC'd stats. I'm still farming her at 6/10 skill and -4/-5 cost reduction. She really needs high skill levels.

EDIT: FUCK YEAH, max cost reduction :D I'm about to CC her too.
Second all that.

My guess is their awakened ability wont be specially good. That would upset a lot of people who focused on the dragon event knowing Cloe is just a niche unit.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Second all that.

My guess is their awakened ability wont be specially good. That would upset a lot of people who focused on the dragon event knowing Cloe is just a niche unit.
I'd just laugh at them for wasting crystals during a farming event when they could have waited until a clear event with tons of downtime to do the dragon event :p But yeah, Chloe will probably just have like +Magic resist or something similarly uninteresting. Sophie will have a better one though. I just think they might get a nice stat boost.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I leave this here for a a Chatzy user called px. Just for the hell of it. And without spoiler !!

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Ashurmen

Congrats on the Gacha pick-up.

Let me try this again

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Ashurmen

Congrats on the Gacha pick-up.

Let me try this again
Not bad, I recommend trying to CC at least one more healer next, you eventually want 3 or more for some of the harder events. The other archer is good for a 2nd CC, and you don't really need 2 HA's for most maps, especially with your CC'd Katie. I hope you've been CC'ing them at level 50 as well D:

Last edited:

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not bad, I recommend trying to CC at least one more healer next, you eventually want 3 or more for some of the harder events. The other archer is good for a 2nd CC, and you don't really need 2 HA's for most maps, especially with your CC'd Katie. I hope you've been CC'ing them at level 50 as well D:
Yes Sir! XD

All of them were 50CC'd. The only exception is Rean. She was the first unit I CC'd at 47. I also replaced a healer I CC'd at 30 with the gold Iris you see there.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ash ended up trolling me first. = =

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let there be tears~ (I assume you wanted Sophie)
No, in my case I just want a black to drop from gacha. Since I haven't had one drop since end of Maribelle's event. (Which is about half a year ago)
I assure you my premium gacha rolls is over 100 before I stopped counting.

Have you gotten Anya yet btw? I thought you'd be jumping all over that.
Ophis got it a bit earlier than me, but I got it soon afterward. Woulda gotten Anya on day 1 if not for the fact I passed out. Hence a bit after day 1.

Update:
Chat room's not full anymore unlike a few days ago. Hence feel free to drop by Fruit/Petite. (Usually 5~7 people in there, at other times around 2, it's only during the weekend that it's full)
Also, px got 2 more black, but still no Sophie. *sweat drops*

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is unreal. I do 3 - 4 of 70/7 map everyday. I have 0 Chloe's still. Seriously talk about getting it up the rear.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is unreal. I do 3 - 4 of 70/7 map everyday. I have 0 Chloe's still. Seriously talk about getting it up the rear.
Same here mate. I've done 70/7 around 10 times since the start of the event, 0 Chloes. I seriously envy they days I used to run the first maps of events because I didn't have a good team, and managed to get 4-5 unit drops through a whole event with a bloody 10-15% percentage.

Can't the game stop being all about "luck" and get counters where you get steady drops after certain runs or something? Meh.