What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Silver drop rate are way better in Chloe event, i spend as much crystal for both, but i only got 1 silver on dragon event, as for Chloe event i got 6 healer, 2 samurai, 2 Rogue, 3 Archer, 3 Plat armor.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I expect silver units on Chloe event to have 10% drop rate. However, this time Petite didn't give us the drop rate cookie.

--

Now time for little things appreciation. I always regret, that Aegis event stories don't get a proper ending. No extra dialog or explanation after final mission is clear (or item farming bonuses are handed out). So, while this is a minor detail, I do appreciate, that Noel awakened ability is the Staff of Plenty, which indeed increases your crops yield and that Kagura awakened ability is the Horn of Plenty (presumably the Cursed Sacred Treasure). It shows that we have indeed claimed both artifacts and use them to this day to benefit our kingdom.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just noticed your 3 Aegis codes in your signature. Thanks \o Are there any others available?
None that I know that haven't already expired. Berenice and Kyuteri came from magazines, and Claire came from a programme on Nicoseiga. None of these have a stated expiration date.

In any case, I finally got 300 dragon crystals, and now have Drania. My unit box is crowded, and I really need to make room so I can farm Chloe (I want to get around 16 copies of her, so I can at least 50CC50 her). I really wish they would let us buy more unit box expansions...

@crow_mw:
The individuals responsible for the spoiler data were busy with the last three Dragonewt Invasion maps.

Aggregate data from 606 trips contributed by regular players for the Demon Advent Extreme 70/7 map:
Chloe: 43%
Christopher: 15%
Sanosuke: 15%
Platinum Armour: 15%

EDIT:
Class-changed Drania into Anya~♪

I never did figure out who did the above illustration of Anya; it's been tormenting me for months.

Last edited:

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@petite
The artist you're looking for is indeed awa who has done several other Aegis artwork sets and your last picture in question came from this set at abk00.blog71.fc2.com/blog-entry-2701.html. I do believe this to be his/her personal site but don't quote me on that...it's like 5 in the morning here and I'm a tad bit tired.

The rest of the artwork is...quite lackluster in my opinion if you were hoping for the quality reminiscent of that image. However, there is quite a variety of artwork ranging from all things anime to pokemon so perhaps you will find something that might tickle your fancy as I did not venture past the first 6/7 pages or so.

At the very least you can put the gnawing question of the artist to rest although you may or may not be disappointed now that you do know. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uhm, can someone explain the idea behind the dragon crystal event? So you're supposed to need Drania, a bronze newt, a silver newt(both of which are in the other part of the event) and a time fairy, using all lets you class change Drania into Anya/Ania.

However, could it be that you can't and that you have to buy Ania with crystals too? I don't know if I should gather and spend 300 for Drania, only to find out later you can't class change into Anya after spending them...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uhm, can someone explain the idea behind the dragon crystal event? So you're supposed to need Drania, a bronze newt, a silver newt(both of which are in the other part of the event) and a time fairy, using all lets you class change Drania into Anya/Ania.

However, could it be that you can't and that you have to buy Ania with crystals too? I don't know if I should gather and spend 300 for Drania, only to find out later you can't class change into Anya after spending them...
Its Drania's entire purpose to be class changed into Anya, the black dragon warrior is extremely meh for its cost, has a low max level, and can't be CC'd. They wouldn't have it for crystals if Anya went against her combination acquire method.

sabere22

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone knows what's the golden armor card that you drop today in daily missions? It's only consomable like a faerie

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone knows what's the golden armor card that you drop today in daily missions? It's only consomable like a faerie
You can sell them for 6k gold each. I think that's their only use anyway.
Poor guys. :(

sabere22

Lurker
Reputation score

You can sell them for 6k gold each. I think that's their only use anyway.
Poor guys. :(
I consumed one for testing and I dont see any changes in XP or gold, the stats are something like ^vJL +1

In the wiki cannot find anything about this

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I consumed one for testing and I dont see any changes in XP or gold, the stats are something like ^vJL +1

They're worth 6k gold, that's it x.x

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By "consumed" I suppose you gave it to one of your units right?

You have to sell it using the 4th option in the units menu.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By "consumed" I suppose you gave it to one of your units right?

You have to sell it using the 4th option in the units menu.
I actually had no idea they could be 'eaten' by another unit. I concur that they're worth 6k by selling (or really, dismissing from your army :p)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Better drop rates on silvers for me during this event too than usual for last map of farm event. Everybody seems to be saying that, so might be worth farming just for that (Unless we're all just lucky):

Chloe: 9/18 (50%)
Nothing: 3/18 (16.7%)
Plat Armor: 1/18 (5.6%)
Silver Samurai: 6/18 (33.3%)
Christopher: 4/18 (22.2%)

1: Chloe
2: Nothing
3: Chloe, Plat Armor
4: Nothing
5: Silver Samurai
6: Chloe
7: Christopher
8: Silver Samurai
9: Nothing
10: Chloe
11: Silver Samurai
12: Silver Samurai, Chloe
13: Chloe
14: Christopher
15: Silver Samurai, Chloe
16: Christopher
17: Chloe, Christopher
18: Silver Samurai, Chloe

Can see I got a silver or better almost every run, pretty good stamina usage I'd say. Let's hope my luck doesn't crap out after I post this x.x Lowest my "Nothing" drops have ever been for a farming event. It's usually like 30-40% or higher.

All I need to awaken Iris now is the silver mage + awaken fairy (Have 50ish red gems atm). Now I just have to pray I finally get a copy of Iris. Kind of silly that my first awaken will have no cost reduction/skill ups.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

During the weekend I was farming Soma dragon map a bit. In around 10 runs I always got three 1x crystals. The drop rate for each is likely 100 or 95%, giving that map 1 to 1 stamina to crystal ratio. Worse than the 1,1 - 1,3 of final maps, but not terrible.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Better drop rates on silvers for me during this event too than usual for last map of farm event. Everybody seems to be saying that, so might be worth farming just for that (Unless we're all just lucky):

Chloe: 9/18 (50%)
Nothing: 3/18 (16.7%)
Plat Armor: 1/18 (5.6%)
Silver Samurai: 6/18 (33.3%)
Christopher: 4/18 (22.2%)

1: Chloe
2: Nothing
3: Chloe, Plat Armor
4: Nothing
5: Silver Samurai
6: Chloe
7: Christopher
8: Silver Samurai
9: Nothing
10: Chloe
11: Silver Samurai
12: Silver Samurai, Chloe
13: Chloe
14: Christopher
15: Silver Samurai, Chloe
16: Christopher
17: Chloe, Christopher
18: Silver Samurai, Chloe

Can see I got a silver or better almost every run, pretty good stamina usage I'd say. Let's hope my luck doesn't crap out after I post this x.x Lowest my "Nothing" drops have ever been for a farming event. It's usually like 30-40% or higher.

All I need to awaken Iris now is the silver mage + awaken fairy (Have 50ish red gems atm). Now I just have to pray I finally get a copy of Iris. Kind of silly that my first awaken will have no cost reduction/skill ups.
No, it just you are the extreme lucky one:

My result after 12 runs 70/7 are:
Chloe: 3/12
Sanosuke : 1/12
Nothing: 8/12

1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
4. Nothing
5. Chloe
6. Nothing
7. Nothing
8. Nothing
9. Chloe
10. Chloe, Sanosuke
11. Nothing
12. Nothing

Around 60% run return nothing to me.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, it just you are the extreme lucky one:

My result after 12 runs 70/7 are:
Chloe: 3/12
Sanosuke : 1/12
Nothing: 8/12

1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
4. Nothing
5. Chloe
6. Nothing
7. Nothing
8. Nothing
9. Chloe
10. Chloe, Sanosuke
11. Nothing
12. Nothing

Around 60% run return nothing to me.
Wow seriously? You've been killing every mob right? I've had terrible luck in many farming events (30% event girl drop at times, 50% nothing), but that takes the cake. Hope your luck improves. It should if you keep at it. My Ada and Maribelle events were almost that bad at the start, seriously picked up at the end though.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Wow seriously? You've been killing every mob right? I've had terrible luck in many farming events (30% event girl drop at times, 50% nothing), but that takes the cake. Hope your luck improves. It should if you keep at it.
my first run i let one goblin got thtough and the second one got my Katie killed but beside from that, i killed every big mob including chloe, the demons and the baphomets.

The best event drop rate i got was Ada event, manage to get 5 copies of her by farming the third map. Maybe my luck was used up at that time :eek:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my first run i let one goblin got thtough and the second one got my Katie killed but beside from that, i killed every big mob including chloe, the demons and the baphomets.

The best event drop rate i got was Ada event, manage to get 5 copies of her by farming the third map. Maybe my luck was used up at that time :eek:
I'm on the same path.... almost, a plat armor redeems it a little but not enough.
My luck ended when I max cost reduced Odette just farming the second map (was the first event I could farm, no cc units at that time :p)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did 6 trips on the 70/7 Demon Advent Extreme map, and got:
5 Chloes
3 Platinum Armours
3 Samurai
1 Christopher

Thanks to this, I had to spend a sacred crystal, so I could class-change a Soma and Giovanni so I could awaken Spica to clear 5 spaces out of my unit box:

Used 2 of the 3 plat armours to get Hina up to level 70, though I still don't have a ninja master awakening orb*, or quite enough magic crystals to purchase a third awakening fairy yet (I want to wait until I'm rank 140 before I grind the daily for them).

*Still unsure if I should try the Despia Awakening Map until I get another cheap to deploy unit (All I have is Ada, Betty, and Mischa). I don't know if I could deploy Dahlia, Lilia, or Mariebelle due to cost issues.

woot5 said:
At the very least you can put the gnawing question of the artist to rest although you may or may not be disappointed now that you do know. Hope that helps.
Yes, that helps a lot. Thank you very much for the information~!

Last edited: