What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Not sure if it's posted yet but I found a very easy strategy for the first 100/2. Youtube doesn't have much but Nico did thankfully:

Only uses 1 gold and 1 plat and 10 units total. The gunner isn't necessary (I used a mage). Biggest thing is that you make sure you activate the npc dark knight's ability at the right point, I didn't notice it my first run, I've been kind of out of it x.X

I used Chloe instead of the silver angel too and a bunch of higher rarity replacements as well. Just watch your cost doesn't go too much higher than theirs or you'll have trouble getting your Valk+Healer combo down in time at the end.

Annnnd that's event and event girl complete~ Well this new Dark Knight will make me much less eager for Yurina's revival unless her skill is crap. I'm really surprised we got another one before her revival. She's really cute, can't tell which I like better look wise yet between the two. Yurina has one of the best 1st cgs ever, her 2nd one is meh. There are so many adorable girls now I can't even make a top 10 looks list anymore. How can you have favorites with so many great choices~ Aegis just really chose a great style to aim for.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@exkale and FruitSmoothie

Oh wow, that's quite a bit and have to battle the dreaded RNG. Luckily we get 2 weeks, thanks for the info.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The new x1.5 drop rate for story mission is just too awesome. I get around 5 units per Base Struggle-after run which is great compare to usually 3 each run normally.

Hana is still a shy girl toward me. Ten times i ran Rural gate yesterday and not a single Hana drop. I wonder if the drop rate for Hana is higher the more charisma cost and the map is harder ?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She was shy girl also for me.
Here are my drops/runs

Rural:
3/19

砂の廃都
1/11

14 charisma map
0/14

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hana maps today:

田園の門防衛 - Gate defense of the countryside , 16 cost map.
哀しみの墓地 - Cemetary of Sorrow, 23 cost map.

When I switched to the other one, I got her to drop first run, dat luck. Think I'll stay here :p I haven't been keeping track of my drops for her, just upgrade info.

Ah man I'm looking forward to raising Saki. Best part is that I actually have the materials to awaken her, unlike anybody else. Her attack speed and insta death chance is pretty great, will be even better after awakening.

Found another super easy strat for the final 100/2 map. Wow, 10 silver units, worked like a charm. Easiest 100/2 maps ever. Free fairies for allll~ That got me a plat armor, plat fairy and rainbow fairy in the mail too for completing the entire event 3 stars.

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found her already

she is on the 16 stam map 2 maps after her last position

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if it's posted yet but I found a very easy strategy for the first 100/2. Youtube doesn't have much but Nico did thankfully:

I don't have enough lvled and cheap units nor lvled fallen angel, so I decided not even trying this tactics (although I agree it looks super easy), instead I used this one:
(3 healers required, Fedora was not used)
Easy as pie, but I did not get Magic crystal III drop, so I have to farm this map for a while longer....
Characters I changed:
Daniela -> CC44 Soma (100 affection)
Fran -> Xiao
Valkyrie (Thetis? I dont remember her name) -> Anya (could be probably anything)
Imelia -> I used Claudia but did not catch right mob. I let Claudia kill red one and catched boss later with Cornelia.

Remember to use Dark Knight skill!

EDIT:
I did second 100/2 posted by Fruit. I fucked up one thing so I have 2 stars on it but I agree this map is easy. I am going to repeat it when I have stamina to get rainbow fairy.

Tell me guys, does events are easier than before or I am just so much better? @@

Last edited:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does Hana have a higher drop rate at the higher Charisma maps?

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not sure what happened, but ever since the maintenance, Aigis has been running at like 15fps on chrome. I tried clearing the cache, browsing data, even reinstalled it, but it's still slow. Well, I switched to firefox and it runs fine there, so I'm sure it's a problem with chrome...

@broken_wings http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=637816&postcount=6165

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im kinda laggy too I think it may be overheating my cpu was putting me at 66 celsuis earlier when I was lagging pretty bad but its hanging around 55 now and I think its not lagging so much anymore.

Ive come to a realization after 1 staring and failing that 50/5 mission so many times my maribelle completely fails as a tank and Im mad I wasted 2 copies of emilia attempting to raise her skill. 18 seconds of being a good tank isnt enough at least in that mission so I guess its time to cc that silver heavy.

Edit: nvm just going through the menu to feed units is torture it scrolls so slow now

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Previous Maintenance Info:
-Bug Involving "Ninjutsu I" and "Ninjutsu III" Instant Death Effect Fixed.
-Skill Parameters for Puppeteer Ricca, Sailor Marie and Viera, and Princess Olivia Adjusted.

It's recommended to clear your cache in order for the above changes to take effect.

I fed all of the 3x female units in my box (Dahlia, Berenice, Iris, and Gina), and I finally got Saint Iris down to cost -2. I was worried that I would continue feeding copies of herself to reach AW80 without getting the 50% cost reduction. Berenice is at AW71, so she's around 2 30CC20 3x Bonus copies away from being maxed out.

I have an extra Carrie sitting in my box, but mine is at CC60 (4/5; -2), so I don't know whether to save it until I awaken Carrie in the distant future, or just use it as food for someone else like Captain Monica, since I have Emilia at LV50 (4/5; -5).

After examining the illustration and information for the Niconico Serial Code character, I can't tell if they're planning to reveal the details of her ability during the broadcast or before. They pointed out the large clock hanging by her hips, so I'm thinking she's either a witch with increased slowdown effect, a utility mage with a slowdown/speedup effect, or a new class of Chronomancer that can distort everyone's perception of time, and summon a temporary Timeless Armoured Knight that's impervious to all forms of damage and status ailments while capable of dealing true damage and reverting all nearby wounded allies to a previous unharmed state.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda hope shes just another useless witch so I wont be mad that I didnt get her maybe I should look at her to try and guess whether shes just another witch or not

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been farming 40/3 endlessly after clearing this week's emergency missions and still haven't gotten a single soldier drop after class changing both Emilia and Imelia. I need 2 to awaken Marie, and then 1 more if I want to class change Elva. Why must my luck be so bad? :(

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hana Map Location Spoiler:
22nd: Rural Gate; Road that Leads to the Capital
23rd: Civilian Rescue 1; Ruined City in the Desert
24th: Rural Gate Defence (田園の門防衛戦); Graveyard of Sorrow (哀しみの墓地)
25th: Civilian Rescue 2 (住民救出2); Return to the Ruined Capital (廃都への帰還)
26th: Civilian Rescue 3 (住民救出3); Lookout Tower (見張り塔)
27th: Mysterious Monster (謎の魔物); Monsters Lurking in the Sand Sea (砂海に潜む魔物)
28th: ; Battle at the Castle Gates (城門の戦い)
29th: Fort Battle (砦の戦い); 王城奪還 (Royal Castle Recapture)

Hana Spoilers:
Instant Death Multiplier: 0.1x
Drop Rate: 15%

Darn, I was hoping one of these would be Oasis or the Base Struggle 2nd. Oh, well...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess I should start spamming the cheaper missions for her since my waltz is stuck at 13 seconds with her skill forever and then just sell all the crappy low level units

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Previous Maintenance Info:
-Bug Involving "Ninjutsu I" and "Ninjutsu III" Instant Death Effect Fixed.
-Skill Parameters for Puppeteer Ricca, Sailor Marie and Viera, and Princess Olivia Adjusted.

It's recommended to clear your cache in order for the above changes to take effect.

I fed all of the 3x female units in my box (Dahlia, Berenice, Iris, and Gina), and I finally got Saint Iris down to cost -2. I was worried that I would continue feeding copies of herself to reach AW80 without getting the 50% cost reduction. Berenice is at AW71, so she's around 2 30CC20 3x Bonus copies away from being maxed out.

I have an extra Carrie sitting in my box, but mine is at CC60 (4/5; -2), so I don't know whether to save it until I awaken Carrie in the distant future, or just use it as food for someone else like Captain Monica, since I have Emilia at LV50 (4/5; -5).

After examining the illustration and information for the Niconico Serial Code character, I can't tell if they're planning to reveal the details of her ability during the broadcast or before. They pointed out the large clock hanging by her hips, so I'm thinking she's either a witch with increased slowdown effect, a utility mage with a slowdown/speedup effect, or a new class of Chronomancer that can distort everyone's perception of time, and summon a temporary Timeless Armoured Knight that's impervious to all forms of damage and status ailments while capable of dealing true damage and reverting all nearby wounded allies to a previous unharmed state.
What's the parameter adjustment for Olivia?
Also, any idea how the code is going to be released? As in, do I have to log in and watch for it or will it be sent?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I'm wondering what changed on Rikka, I haven't noticed anything. Ah I think it was just a bug needing fixing, not that the skills were actually modified.

"Regarding failure of data we notice prior,
Modify leakage of skills of the following parameters were there.

· "Mode change"
· "Shooting posture"
· "Seiken Auto Claire"

Since we updated again correct data,
Currently, bug, we have eliminated."

Yep seems it's better to use the lower cost maps, that sucks. I was hoping it'd be a bit higher on the high cost maps, I'm tired of level 3 irons. Hana's x0.1 instant death modifier seems kind of laughable.

Anyways pretty funny to use two dancers on farming maps, why not. Have an entire team of irons that they're they're golds. It's pretty entertaining. That and you can just about always have their buff up, I could see that working out well for Samurai's and such since they're basically multiple units if given higher stats. Having your whole team buffed by 300+ attack and defense most the fight for 2 field slots, not bad. It's at least viable and may even prove useful on some aoe heavy maps.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's too bad both dancer skills don't stack with each other otherwise it would provide high damage burst in about 15~20 seconds with both on together. I like having 2 dancers for 30~40 seconds of additional damage. It makes me want to level up Shuuka for the 1 minute damage increase. I want to see my range units destroy units as soon as they appear. :D

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I'm wondering what changed on Rikka, I haven't noticed anything.
Their ranges when you activate their skills were noticeably bigger. Marie had a range of 240 when she's supposed to be 200, and Ricca had a range of 290 when it's supposed to be 250.

I have no idea what happened with Olivia's skill.

There may or not still be a bug where you can deploy the Platinum Archer Lita on top of another unit (i.e. Nanaly) so they occupy the same space. That's kind of funny considering all of the fanart with Lita hiding. Though, not as funny as the semi-recent clone bug (you could deploy the same unit in multiple instances, so you could fill the map with your favourite unit).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't believe this I place my units like this for this strategy but look what happens whatever unit I place in that healer spot (my healer was there before) mysteriously dies which is total bs did they really update those stupid fucking gunners to have a blast radius of like 5+ cells? I would of been able to finally 3 star the map if this wasn't happening.

Last edited: