What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I'm almost there with Hana, I had like 14 copies. I still need 1 last Cost Reduction though.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How can people get so many copies and i get almost like nothing i beyond me :(

But congratulation you guys on max cost reduce/skill up Hana. I guess i need to try harder or need more luck.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

6 copies fed, still only at -1 cost.....
At this rate she could beat Shiho's curse (10 copies at -2 cost without further reduction)

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

Excuse me, how can you reduce their cost?
and also - can i feed katie or zenobia with misha to lvlup skills?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was able to get 2 copies from 2 runs of today's maps and got max CR with those copies. Unfortunately, I still can't get more silver soldiers to drop and I probably farmed around 70~80 silver fairies from that 40/3 map alone. I already used half of them, but at least I will have a supply of fairies to use.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm almost there with Hana, I had like 14 copies. I still need 1 last Cost Reduction though.
lol were opposites xD

mine is at max reduction but at 4/5 skill level

i know i could leave her like that but today is mi main farming map day so.....ill most likely get her at max today

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Hana is the Dancer Unit i guess?
Well not much luck....22 tries no drop

That reminds me....is it possible that a Silver Soldier (F) can also get Cost Down/Skill Up even if it is not the exact copie of her?
I somehow got Skill up for the Female Egypt Soldier with a Silver Female Soldier?

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hana is the Dancer Unit i guess?
Well not much luck....22 tries no drop

That reminds me....is it possible that a Silver Soldier (F) can also get Cost Down/Skill Up even if it is not the exact copie of her?
I somehow got Skill up for the Female Egypt Soldier with a Silver Female Soldier?
Skill up is as long as the skill is the same.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Excuse me, how can you reduce their cost?
and also - can i feed katie or zenobia with misha to lvlup skills?
to reduce cost you feed the same unit to itself but you probably want to check the wiki to make sure the skill stays the same upon class changing because you can also gain skill levels for the unit by feeding its own copy other way is any unit with the same exact skill. mischa does not have the same skill as katie or zenobia.

you want to look out for units like katie shes starts with the skill reinforcement II but after she has been cced or class changed to her 2nd class her skill becomes reinforcement III. so you can do many things wrong which I keep forgeting and do myself. for example feeding her copy to herself to cost reduce works but her skill will gain lvl 2 before being cced and then revert back to 1 after she is cced because thats what happens with any skill that changes name after being cced skill level gets reset.

you typically want to cc a unit first and then cc its copies at the minimum level if the skill changes upon cc if not then you can feed whenever. Also its best to lvl all of your main units to 50 before you cc them so you get the maximum status so make sure you do that with all your awesome gacha platinums!

Additionally the chance of cost reducing petite posted it somewhere its 100% always the first time then 50% and then 25% until you get the max cost reduced which is like 4 or 5 depending on the unit probably good to check the wiki to know the max.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Thanks Starbound

PS: After 25th run finally Hana...is she better than the other dancer from last event?
What are her skills?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Starbound

PS: After 25th run finally Hana...is she better than the other dancer from last event?
What are her skills?
Fruitsmoothie posted a stat comparison:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=637807&highlight=hana+waltz#post637807

Hana has the same skill as Marnie, Soul Step, which enables Hana to ultimately reach 18 more spaces than Marnie at 273 (Waltz can only achieve 238 range with her skill). In simplest terms, Hana is leaning towards being Marnie food, but her extra range might make your life easier on some maps like how Archer Soma and Healer Fedora sometimes do in certain situations.

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

to reduce cost ...
Additionally the chance of cost reducing petite posted it somewhere its 100% always the first time then 50% and then 25% until you get the max cost reduced which is like 4 or 5 depending on the unit probably good to check the wiki to know the max.
Oh, thank you. I read the wiki with google translation, but didn't get this part. Such valuable information must be pinned in the first posts...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After eating 15 copies of Hana I've got her -4/5

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I usually try not to jinx myself by posting stats early, but she's pretty complete at this point:

Hana:
1: -1 Cost, +1 Skill
2: -1 Cost
3: Nothing
4: -1 Cost
5: -1 Cost
6: +1 Skill
7: Nothing
8: -1 Cost
9: Nothing
10: Nothing
11: +1 Skill
Total Copies: 12
Cost Reduction: -5/-5, Skill: 4/5

My Waltz is -4 and 7/10, so she's beating her by a bit now. Waltz is 50/63 though so unless Hana's awakening is awesome, I might just stick with Waltz first.

I may use my super fairy on Ninja Saki's class change. Ninja's really just need to be awakened for the cost reduction, so getting her to 50/80 as soon as possible would be more helpful than saving it to max her after awakening. Just working on silvers for awakening now. Desupia doesn't really need the fairy either and I don't think I'm awakening Karma any time soon.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are you guys feeding her copies without platinum fairies? I'm running out of space for all these unit copies

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are you guys feeding her copies without platinum fairies? I'm running out of space for all these unit copies
NO, don't waste plat fairies on her, she's worth crap exp (Silver rarity exp, under 200 at level 8). Save them for plat armors. If a unit is worth under 500 exp as feed, probably not worth using fairies with it. Not like it's difficult to raise her to 50/50 now without fairies thanks to the high level iron/bronzes in story missions.

Plat fairies are probably the most difficult to hold on to since you have a ton of plat units to raise from events and the supply of fairies is low, gotta be careful with them, maybe even more so than with blacks. I usually hover around 15+ gold fairies in my inventory and 5-10 blacks, but I'm usually empty on plats constantly. That's with me only using fairies after 50/50 too.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I may use my super fairy on Ninja Saki's class change. Ninja's really just need to be awakened for the cost reduction, so getting her to 50/80 as soon as possible would be more helpful than saving it to max her after awakening.
Ninjas awaken and lose a lot of their defence and HP. For the Platinum Ninja Hina, it takes her until around AW60 before she rehabilitates her HP (AW30 for her attack). The only class that doesn't gain much from their AW levels are sailors; nearly everyone else benefits from their awakening stat-wise. Ninjas are highly dependent on their AT being as high as possible in the hopes that you can get them to kill certain monsters in one less hit (in Saki's case, she can reach the 467 barrier near AW99). This is even more important now that armoured enemies can deflect your shuriken.

Saki isn't going to be that useful to your party awakened compared to your Despia and Karma. The Gold Ninja Hien is actually more useful awakened since he has the Strengthen Attack III skill (659AT at AW80 Skill 4/5) unless you're in desperate need to throw yourself at the same map multiple times until Saki nets you a 5% assassination against a particular foe or foes (they really need to buff her now that they decided to give Sybilla a ranged 10% instant death attack).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

doesnt saki attack almost twice as fast as Sybilla though? could make up for the reduced kill chance, 10% does rock probably why I like Xao so much even though her cost is huge for me

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Er, has anyone ever changed their clock and used a sacred crystal?

I changed it the other day while talking to GW2 support staff since they were talking using Central Time. Weird thing is, I'm pretty sure I changed it back, but I hopped on aegis some point later, noticed my charisma/stamina were filled up, thought it was strange since I didn't think they were that close to filling up some hours ago, used it all. Logged on later, didn't realize my timers were fucked up, popped a crystal, game exploded. Now I'm getting the "セーブデータに異常があるためゲームを遊ぶことができません" error, something about my save data being fucked up.

I want to send a ticket to support but in retrospect my actions could be construed as trying to circumvent the system, so I'm kinda freaking out now.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow its that easy to fk up your data? I'll be sure never to change my clock I'm scared the dmm support wont help if you run into any problems I asked about another game once and they were like " we wont help you because your not japanese"