What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I can't believe this I place my units like this for this strategy but look what happens whatever unit I place in that healer spot (my healer was there before) mysteriously dies which is total bs did they really update those stupid fucking gunners to have a blast radius of like 5+ cells? I would of been able to finally 3 star the map if this wasn't happening.
..actually I think its cause of some stupid inexplainable difference between bernice and rean sprite and hitbox.. I also tanked them with bernice and that spot was getting hit by aoe for me aswell..

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there any tricks to Tinies' battle II/ Children's battle 2 and the next one, Tinies vs giants?

How much can minerva and aisha help, and do i need certain silvers for sure to beat it?

I just want to get past these two stages so I can farm black/plat fairies, because phalanx 3 has been giving me nothing.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there any tricks to Tinies' battle II/ Children's battle 2 and the next one, Tinies vs giants?

How much can minerva and aisha help, and do i need certain silvers for sure to beat it?

I just want to get past these two stages so I can farm black/plat fairies, because phalanx 3 has been giving me nothing.
Minerva and Aisha aren't going to help that much (Nanaly is better due to her burst damage), since you're mainly going to have to rely on your melee units that primarily consist of monks, rogues, and soldiers at max or near max cost-reduction.

Tinies Versus Giants is the best map to farm black fairies by a large margin compared to any of the other maps. The simplest team to defeat the boss monster in the middle lane that drops the black fairy, which is available to most everyone, is to have a Gold Chounin Hien, a CC66 Machinist Ricca, and an Immortal Princess Karma.

I had to go for a 2-star strategy where I let 2 goblins from the top lane pass, so I can deploy a Gold Soldier Elite Aria (11) in the middle lane, and an Assassin Ada (10) in the top lane. The bottom lane is covered by the Prince, who isn't quite capable of defeating the enemies fast enough, so you need to deploy either a min-cost Bronze/Silver Soldier, or a min-cost Silver Rogue to hold back and weaken the goblins, making sure they trickle into the Prince, rather than make it so they come at him in a single bunch. After that, you need to release Hien in front of Aria to cover all three lanes (You can deploy Minerva in the top or bottom lane to hopefully burst kill one of the boss monsters), and Ricca in front of Hien. At CC66 Ricca can endure enough blows from the boss monster before you need to activate her skill. Once Hien is weakened, retreat him and deploy Immortal Princess Karma, and both her and Ricca should finish it off.

Like with Great Magical War, these maps are much easier if you bought the 5+ Cost buff from the shop. Note, that the maps after Tinies Versus Giants are the same as the maps before it as far as black fairy drops are concerned (the platinum fairy drops are worse than Phalanx 2). So you're only doing them because you want both of these with a stronger emphasis on black fairies versus Spirit Rescue High-tier which has a stronger emphasis on platinum fairies over black. If you want black fairies, then Tinies Versus Giants is the map you want to figure out how to farm.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Forgot how annoying Civilian Rescue 2 is for farming, not a good place for Betty x.X Going to the 23 cost map instead. Hey got Hana first try. AW'd Betty with dancer can hold her own in lane for farming pretty dang well at Return to the Ruined Capital (廃都への帰還), just need Prince behind her and put Spica at the top left most spot for the fliers, so she doesn't steal kills from Betty, worked well.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is the drop rate for Hana 15% for all the maps ?

If it is true then i think it would be more efficient to farm low cost map since you can squeeze more run to have higher chance to get Hana.

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

I made some premium summons today and:

Bounty hunter Elisabeth 賞金稼ぎエリザベート
feng-shui user Fusui-shi Mar 風水士マール
swordie girl Sword of saint Zenobia 剣の聖女ゼノビア
samurai Halberd swordsman Sakuya 薙刀剣士サクヤ
and bomber Ma-ho-shi Zola 魔砲士ゾラ

Did i get someone good?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got hana on the first 23 cost map run too but the mission is kinda long and I think I'm still lagging some even after I deleted the cache and restarted my computer

Do I need to cc more long range units for the 100/2 map or can I just use the ones I have already? Im noticing most of the strategies seem to use a ton of long range physical units so the enemy has some heavy magic resistance I'm guessing? right now I have
claire 50cc40 100%
daneila 50cc40 50%
Xao is 16 cost but 50cc21 50%
silver ninja 50cc30 50%
and Panisheru? silver gunner 50cc42 50%
charlotte 50cc32 50%

I was thinking that I might have to cc something like that silver vampire hunter and chloe since it seems like ppl were using that silver angel but idk could I maybe get by without ccing them somehow I kind of would rather cc odette instead if she would be more useful despite the enemies magic resistance since I'll probably need her for the great battle of the country side event but I only have enough fairies to cc one platinum unit right now via platinum armor and I would have to spam the 50/5 map until I got 2 mages which Im not sure if Id have time for while trying to farm hana

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I made some premium summons today and:

Bounty hunter Elisabeth 賞金稼ぎエリザベート
feng-shui user Fusui-shi Mar 風水士マール
swordie girl Sword of saint Zenobia 剣の聖女ゼノビア
samurai Halberd swordsman Sakuya 薙刀剣士サクヤ
and bomber Ma-ho-shi Zola 魔砲士ゾラ

Did i get someone good?
Elisabeth and Zenobia are great plat unit. Zola is great too if you are a gunner user. For the other 2 i can't tell.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Feng Tsukai mar I wish I had one of those they can heal multiple people at the same time and zenobias nice too an attractive option to replace katie

but omg Rean's first cg its kinda hot but the fact that her muscles bulge more than the prince is a little unsettling, I hope she doesn't have a 6 pack.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the drop rate for Hana 15% for all the maps ?

If it is true then i think it would be more efficient to farm low cost map since you can squeeze more run to have higher chance to get Hana.
Yep, higher charisma maps will give you EXP fodder though. But if you just want Hana then low charisma is the way to go.

This 1.5x drop rate is a little too great... so many easy high lv units to offer for exp, I ran outta gold >.>. Time to just farm Hana and sell off units XD.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just got max affection for Waltz and now I don't know who to raise next. I've been using the sacred crystals from the daily reward to farm those affection items, but it's satisfying to finish the last female unit that I'm always using. This puts me at 21 female units with max affection.

I could raise the affection of the following units:
Emilia - Just like Maribelle, she's useless without affection
Elva - Waiting to obtain her before deciding
Kaguya - Waiting to raise her skill up to 7~8/10
Anna - lol
Berenice - Not really a high priority, but she can be useful later if I need a second tank HA
Hana - Her affection bonus stats don't make her a good choice until they reveal dancer awakenings
Rosalie - I've been wanting to make her a 4-cost (with Olivia) level 50 soldier (already have 50CC Asar) ever since I got her. Should prove useful for maps that require low cost units and it would only require 50%.
Memento - Not sure about her

I can always just hoard the affection items and wait until I get another unit I would really like to use.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey does the dark knight have much more attack than the horse riders? I place my units like this for the most part but my rean dies before the things shes tanking does which includes the dark knight because I thought maybe an ice witch could slow him down enough so he doesnt reach rean before 3 horse riders do.

Its either because my pales is too weak with 20% affection or that the dark knight does alot more dmg than 1 horse rider

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale:
I feed my units affection/confidence items when I see a map that I want to use them on. So if you see a map where you want to bring a second HA, then feed them to Berenice. If you see a map where you want to bring another ranged magic unit, then feed them to Memento (I did this so I had another strong unit for Phalanx 3 the first time I tried it), and so on.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for that idea. Without being exposed to newer difficult maps I won't know what unit, that I did not raise, could help me clear the mission without issue. Being able to keep a collection of affection items will at least allow me to patch up a unit and use them in my team and fix a flaw of my team that I did not foresee. After finishing Waltz, I did not have a clear goal or reason to manage my affection items but now I have a good reason to keep a collection for future uses.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you think my strongest team can get me 3 more stars from the last maps of the event (100/2) or they're still in need of more levels?

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the last few pages I posted video strats for both of them that show how to clear them with almost entirely silver units. Just about anybody should be able to finish them, easiest 100/2 maps in events everrr.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Do you think my strongest team can get me 3 more stars from the last maps of the event (100/2) or they're still in need of more levels?

Videos are amazing.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

... I must say both were deceptively easy (not so much the one with dragons) i liked the story for this event.

It's a shame i could not get the premium dark knight (for the effect) but Elva is more to my tastes so meh

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hana is really a shy girl toward me. It have been 3 days of non stop hunting her and i only got 2 copies.

How are you guy doing ?

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hana is really a shy girl toward me. It have been 3 days of non stop hunting her and i only got 2 copies.

How are you guy doing ?
What I got for Hana event:

1st day: None (Missed the first day)
2nd day: 6 Hana copies
3rd day: 7 Hana copies

Anything after the 3rd day I didn't do any because I managed to max skill/cost reduce her. So now I'm just enjoying the boost for more fodder units :D
Guess I'm a bit lucky o-o

Last edited: