What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Welp, I now have 311 Vials, And i've been playing this religiously without succumbing to resorting to using Crystals. Whew.

A question, Now that i've successfully transfered money from Rakuten to Dmm, how do i ensure i am qualified or to select which rare gifts i can get?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A question, Now that i've successfully transfered money from Rakuten to Dmm, how do i ensure i am qualified or to select which rare gifts i can get?
I'm not 100% sure. Since the rewards seem like they're going to be given out by the end of this month. I wish they would give a confirmation that you're going to get them through e-mail.

#1) Make an entry with your Rakuten account.
#2) Purchase DMM Money through Rakuten.
#3) Wait until the first of April to receive your rare item/card in your present box for all eligible DMM games that you play.
#4) Receive 3x Super Rakuten Points on the second of May.

Hopefully they don't discriminate between purchasing DMM Money through the all-age/adult sides (I think I did it on the all-age side), or if I misunderstood something, and you have to purchase the DMM Money after the entry period.

EDIT
@TieSKey: Like Fruitsmoothie said, "巨大な敵" (Giant Enemy) is the best map to farm gold fairies. The only other map that I would recommend farming for gold fairies is the mid-tier daily "聖霊救出" (Holy Spirit Rescue) map on Friday; you have a chance of getting both silver and gold fairies with a better chance of getting platinum ones than if you did Phalanx 2 (I'm currently of the opinion that Phalanx 2 is a waste of stamina, and that your stamina is better spent on Low Cost Battle/Giant Enemy until Friday rolls around).

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Less than 24 hours left on the event, goodluck on drops everyone.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am at 496 blood. Think 700 is feasible? At least time wise? 21.5 hours left at the time of this post. I can't do the 6 one. I have only 1 starred it and I never kill the vamp, so I am stuck farming the 50/5 one.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not without goddess crystals. It's about 20 blood serum per goddess crystal depending on how lucky you are with 50/5. (26 if you can do the last map)

Hence you would need around 10 goddess crystal - natural regen (4 runs, 40 serums) = around 8 goddess crystal to make 700 from ~500.

Note, due to variance, mileage may vary (+/- goddess crystal)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah and even if you have a lot of crystals, 50/5 is obnoxious because of its 5 stamina cost. You can't really rush spending crystals or you waste a lot of stamina. 20 is a pretty modest/safe estimate for 50/5 per crystal. I think it's somewhere around 11-12 per run on average, 2 runs should get you at least 20 in the long run on average, then you have 2 stamina left over as well.

If you have the crystals but not much time, might be best to do 50/5 twice and wait an hour to do 40/3. I think the blood drops on 35/2 are pathetic and it's one hour of waiting each crystal instead of 3. Remember that event girls are guaranteed, gacha is a gamble. I'm personally not going to spend any crystals on gacha unless I end up with a huge excess. If events like these keep popping up, I doubt that'll be possible.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hahaha, I'm 39 blood away from 700. I have enough stamina before the end of this event to do 4 more runs of Vampire. If I get the 10x blood vials to drop at least twice, then I'll reach it without having to spend another sacred crystal.

Unlucky: 24
Estimate: 44
Lucky: 64

So intense...

I currently have 8 copies each of Daniela and Misha total, so I made a profit of 39 sacred crystals worth of silver units if I subtract the 9 sacred crystals I spent to reach this point.

[Update]
Got a 10x vial drop, just one more...

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hahaha, I'm 39 blood away from 700. I have enough stamina before the end of this event to do 4 more runs of Vampire. If I get the 10x blood vials to drop at least twice, then I'll reach it without having to spend another sacred crystal.

Unlucky: 24
Estimate: 44
Lucky: 64

So intense...

I currently have 8 copies each of Daniela and Misha total, so I made a profit of 39 sacred crystals worth of silver units if I subtract the 9 sacred crystals I spent to reach this point.

[Update]
Got a 10x vial drop, just one more...
Hate u soooooo much.
Not for the vial, but for the silvers...

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Made it to 700 vials. I spent 11 crystals during the event. Also maxed reduced a Daniella and a Mischa during it. So not to shabby IMO. I just hope the unit kicks butt!

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Any news of the "after" vampire event ?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing so far, other a new event will start.

Rants:
Well, 8 copies of mischa down the drain and still no cost reduction past the guaranteed -1. What kind of bs luck is this? (And I was getting all excited and getting 1 last mischa before the event ends)
Seriously, she leveled to Lv35 just using her own copies and 2x silver fairies = =

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going to have to use a crystal at this rate to reach 800, the last day or two I've pretty much exclusively only gotten 6 blood drops from 50/5, pretty lame. It should have been easy even with average drop amounts. I could probably reach it an hour before the event ends with my final attempt, but not going to risk it in case something happens to my internet or the game server. Certainly no chance at 900 now. Just got to 798 with my last 5 stamina without using another crystal >.> Dammit. Just used a crystal to finish it early, 814 now

5 and a half hours left on the event. Come onnnn relaxing/good for leveling event~

Oh and the 20/6 daily is pretty easy, nice easy crystal anyways, just has a high stamina cost. If you have a couple CC'd archers, they practically solo it. Even Un CC'd HA/soldiers should do fine there as blockers with CC'd silver archers. 40/8 looks nuts though.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 703 blood vials. Luckily I got 2 10x drops on Vampire, so I could do Wolve's Den Extreme to get past 699, so I can have 10 Stamina when the maintenance is over.

5 and a half hours left on the event. Come onnnn relaxing/good for leveling event~
White Day is on the 14th, so I'm guessing the event is likely to be related to it. Hopefully, it's not a grind to repay the 3 girls, who gave chocolates on Valentine's Day, three times the value of their gifts; I shudder at the thought of giving Adelle a bag of white powder that weighs 3x the weight of her drugged chocolate that left the Prince unable to feel or care for anything as he experienced the closest thing to being in a coma.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Forget Adelle, you forgot how many chocolates our beloved assistant Anna has given all of us. (Though I doubt Echidna, Melphis, and Riria can cook, but better than Adelle at least)

I wouldn't mind it if this is an excuse to give something back to Anna though, as long as it doesn't have anything to do with Goddess Aegis.
Anyways +1 on less grindy events, dragon invasion banzai~! (Aniya~)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The way I see it, Anna is like the Prince's mother. She made so many obligation chocolates (it's better to make more than not enough) for everyone that she gave all of the excess chocolates to the Prince before and after Valentine's day to placate him in case he didn't receive any from anyone else because she cares about his mental well-being like the nurturing, kind soul that she is.

I probably should've nipped this in the bud earlier, but if you wanted to combine "ドラニア" and "アーニャ", wouldn't it be more preferable to write "ドラニャ" or ”アーニア" rather than ”アーニヤ"? Then again, the only reason I'm bringing this up is just as an excuse to torment you with Anya's deliciously plump thighs:

EDIT:
Actually, while I'm at it. I personally blame you, Dragon, for this event because of what you did to Christopher. He became a lich, and sent out his horde of fellow homofascist wolfmen and emo vampires (who sometimes slit their wrists soon after our units gave them a long-overdue haircut).

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I probably should've nipped this in the bud earlier, but if you wanted to combine "ドラニア" and "アーニャ", wouldn't it be more preferable to write "ドラニャ" or ”アーニア" rather than ”アーニヤ"?
I will never admit I like the sounding of Aniya~ (with the tilt at the end) better than both Anya and Dorania.
Also, in this case, I could care less for the thighs. (When it comes to dragon girls, it's all about the wings and tail, you were about a mile or two off there Petite)

for this event because of what you did to Christopher
Actually, I didn't do anything to Christopher that I haven't done to Doruka. I mean, the only thing I have done to the two of them is to use them as skill up material, class-change material, exp bars all without a single gift or lock them as favorite.

Yup, nothing much, *looks at 50CC42 100% affection Arisa*

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh, the new event is yet another event like the ones for Mariebelle/Odette. This time, it's a miko called Shiho.

Geez, I wanted enough time to farm some silver fairies for Misha; my unit box is nearly full.

New Premium Summon Units:
Pegasus Rider Riddy
Her class gimmick is that she can attack nearby enemy units without worrying about receiving damage from melee enemies.

Healer Robert
I'm guessing he's a male gold healer...

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well I got the new girl already on the third stage. Only 1 starred it, but got alucky drop.

Edit: She is a witch who can heal when skill is turned on.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok 3 stars all event missions but damn those cyclops hit like dynamite truck.
Only ranged firepower work well here.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok 3 stars all event missions but damn those cyclops hit like dynamite truck.
Only ranged firepower work well here.
Yeah, I saw videos of the last level. I have so many units I could work on, I don't know which one would provide the biggest benefit to my team if I 50CC them for this event:
Platinum Mage Odette (lvl 34, 0 affection)
A 2nd Silver Archer Daniella (lvl 10, 0 affection, 7 extra copies to feed for skill-up/cost-down)
Immortal Princess Karma* (lvl 20, 1 affection, 3/5 skill)

*Her skill lasts for 11 seconds with a 1.2 multiplier for attack and defense, so her effectiveness depends on how long her skill takes to initially charge, and its cool-down (Edit: The initial charge is just 2 seconds, so I could just drop her, and activate her skill against the toughest oni).

Which do you think would be the most useful?

These are my current ranged units:
30CC37 Daniella (silver sniper)
40 Soma (silver archer)
50CC39 Mehlis (gold warlock)
30 Mehlis (gold mage)
50CC37 Adelle (plat lord witch)
40 Calliope (silver witch)

The only good news is that I was able to reduce Misha's cost to 10 on my first try, so I have 7 extra copies of her to raise a new one, though I don't think having a unicorn knight would help much for this event, so I'll have to work on her later.

Last edited: