What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Is better to reach the max lvl of a unit before of the class change or just reach the required lvl?
I want to know if this way their stats are better XD
and the cost reduction of the unit is maintained?

any advice is appreciated :)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is better to reach the max lvl of a unit before of the class change or just reach the required lvl?
I want to know if this way their stats are better XD
and the cost reduction of the unit is maintained?

any advice is appreciated :)
Yes, the stats are better if you reach their max level before you class-change. To find out how much better a unit is, calculate their growth rate, and then add the necessary levels. For example, I class-changed Dolka at lvl 30, and she has around 26AT less than if I were to class-change her at level 50. The difference might seem trivial, but the people who made this game balanced things so those numbers add up enough to make it so a unit might be able to take just one more hit, or kill certain enemies in one less shot if you CC them at lvl 50 instead of 30 or whatever.

Cost-reduction is kept after a class-change. If the unit's new class uses the exact same skill, the level of the skill is also kept.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My setup for the last mission is Nanaly, Bashira, Bella, Odette, Melhis, Iris, Prince
everything is 50CC30 or more

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes, the stats are better if you reach their max level before you class-change. To find out how much better a unit is, calculate their growth rate, and then add the necessary levels. For example, I class-changed Dolka at lvl 30, and she has around 26AT less than if I were to class-change her at level 50. The difference might seem trivial, but the people who made this game balanced things so those numbers add up enough to make it so a unit might be able to take just one more hit, or kill certain enemies in one less shot if you CC them at lvl 50 instead of 30 or whatever.

Cost-reduction is kept after a class-change. If the unit's new class uses the exact same skill, the level of the skill is also kept.
Now I try to raise their levels.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well new unit look like this 50CC26 -2cost 100% aff.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah I slept in a bit, wow they just used a similar event right away again x.x So cruel lol.

I'm not sure I like the new girl. Out of all my event girls and plat/black units, the one I find myself benching the most is Echidna, so a similar type again...not sure if I want them. It's usually like their high cost and low range make them less useful than just putting out a healer or mage or witch or whatever and switching them when needed. Echidna did come in handy for some maps where I needed another strong healer/mage, but now that my dedicated healers and mages are better, I don't use her very often even though her stats are insane. The little bit less range makes a huge difference on most maps. They're just too specialized.

I think Miko is slightly more useful than Echidna anyways just because you're more likely to need to lose some damage for healing your team than you are to lose some healing for damage. You know you put Echidna out because you need a healer in that spot, so using her skill is kind of just reserved for when enemies won't be attacking you temporarily, and that's risky if you don't know the map well. If she still healed if there were no enemies in range of her, I'd like her better. I think it's a very clever balancing move by Aegis to make the event girls seem extremely powerful at a glance, but because most of them are specialized, you could say in general that they're weaker than their gacha counterparts overall, so there's still a reason to gacha.

My first princess...even if she's a bit awkward to use. I love her. I like how her ability was made for this event. Those cyclops hit so hard, you need her to tank them.

Last edited:

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Somehow Karma feels like a sacrificial pawn for delaying certain enemies and the management sure does go all out in this kind of event.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, it's one of the easiest event for them to implement (and still screw up)

I will be done with 3 stars all event missions on next try of map 5. (Messed up on my first try (1 starred due to prince forced to retreat early)

Echidna wise, she's really used to counter red goblins, that and play around with Fedora's range extend, since their 2 skill sync pretty well together. (For example, on the 4th map, you would want Echidna on the upper left corner for tanking hit. Then switch to skill for the goblin rush and let fedora range extend heal her)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure I like the new girl. Out of all my event girls and plat/black units, the one I find myself benching the most is Echidna, so a similar type again...not sure if I want them. It's usually like their high cost and low range make them less useful than just putting out a healer or mage or witch or whatever and switching them when needed.
Miko Shiho is different from Echinda in that her class as a shaman can class-change (her regular attack is like a witch, and she can switch to a healer role). As a high shaman, she has a range of 220, so she can reach further than a lord witch (210). Though, I'm not quite sure that extra range would make her more useful than the platinum or black lord witches, since those units can increase their attack by 1.4 for 40 seconds.

Those cyclops hit so hard, you need her to tank them.
According to the game, they're .

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering what was the best way to get a silver fire mage or higher? I fed my first one back before I knew how rarity worked.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You can get a Valerie in the 3rd event mission.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So where are you guys farming for witch copies?

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

60/6 50% drop chance like allways :p

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welp, after 4-5 runs, i'm getting the miko. Not too hyped about getting a reverse clone of Echidna... Giving me some breathing space to start leveling my soldiers of war.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Doh! I managed to 1 star the last stage but didn't kill the event unit! Argh! On a side note, level 100 now.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

do u guys know the damage of those oni? it one hit ok my knight with 1.2k with amor 290

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I can 1 star 60/6 it with like 6 lives left, don't think my current team can do better, not many options for placements there. Good news is that killing Shiho is pretty easy, just throw out a duelist or HA on her when she shows up and she dies, so I can farm her drops there anyways.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Woohoo i am done with it :)
I think i can still farm her since she is a good xp food.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shiho trials so far:

1: +1 skill, -1 cost reduction
2: -1 cost reduction
3: Nothing
4: +1 skill, -1 cost reduction
5: Nothing

Last edited: