What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

My Daniela is surprisingly resilient to gaining 3/5 skill. Got her to max cost reduction + fed her a Motima and another Daniela and nope~
Cost Down:
-1 (100%) -2 (<50%) -3 (<25%)

Skill up
+1 (100%) +2 (50%) +3 (25%) +4 (12.5%)
Rainbow fairy is suppose to increase the percentage. But not sure by how much. (Possibly by a set amount, say +10%. I have failed +2 to +3 with rainbow fairy on Echidna before)

If u quit, let me adopt some of your girls :p
*takes them home with me*

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just started playing this game XD
you guys recommend me to use the crystals in the Gatcha for obtain strong units?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just started playing this game XD
you guys recommend me to use the crystals in the Gatcha for obtain strong units?
Not an expert here but if u are not planing on spending money (like me) keep them for future events. Normal missions will give u a silver unit when u get all the other drops (can be on the first run or take a couple more). That silvers are good enough to get started and some will remain useful till end game.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, the new buff lets your units recover from paralysis quickly, and makes it more difficult for a unit to become paralyzed in the first place.

Well, back to farming Vampire. Got 2 copies of Daniela, and 3 copies of Misha. If I'm lucky, I'm going to class-change Misha into a unicorn knight, and then raise another valkyrie Misha; twincest is the best (triplets are better).

On another note, I did the DMM Money thing, though I'm uncertain if I'm going to receive my platinum rogue after the entry period since they didn't send me any e-mails confirming it. Hopefully by the time the next vampire event rolls around I have an assassin and a decent sniper ready for it.

Personally, I hope they do another witch event before then. They could even include a male silver witch; I read enough Japanese comics with "魔法少女な男の娘" (Magical Girl Traps).

EDIT:
Vampire Princess Karma is a platinum unit, and her skill raises her defense and attack (raising the skill level increases the multiplier and duration). Immortal Princess Karma is a black unit, and her skill also does the defense and attack bonus along with preventing her from being killed during its duration.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh noes !! A trap unit like in lord of walkure, i hope someone will post a

before it happen. (my heart is never ready for this)

Edit: i wonder if it's the same H-event for Vampire Karma and Immortal Karma ? (with a color swap maybe)

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been trying to upload my 50-5 3 star for hours now and it's been stuck on encoding, even though the file only took like 5 minutes to upload. I'm not sure what's up with that. It usually only takes like 5-10 minutes to encode.

Well, back to farming Vampire. Got 2 copies of Daniela, and 3 copies of Misha. If I'm lucky, I'm going to class-change Misha into a unicorn knight, and then raise another valkyrie Misha; twincest is the best (triplets are better).

EDIT:
Vampire Princess Karma is a platinum unit, and her skill raises her defense and attack (raising the skill level increases the multiplier and duration). Immortal Princess Karma is a black unit, and her skill also does the defense and attack bonus along with preventing her from being killed during its duration.
I considered this too, maybe if I find a few more Mischa. I only considered CCing her if I could get her to max cost reduction, she's still one off.

Nice! I can't wait to have her :3 Again only sad part is that I like the dark (plat) version better than the white (black) version. It'd be cool if she was always the black version, but temporarily changed sprites to the white one when her skill was activated or something. Oh well. Of course I'd much rather have the stronger version anyways (strength > looks), so here's still hoping/pleading I make 700 in time.

Anyways I don't think the Prince has ever come this close to marrying a teammate...she's in a wedding gown...Her dialogue should be interesting.

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Productive day today. Got a Mischa maxed Cost Reduction on 4 tries. Three starred all but the very last story mission and also the last Event Mission. Haven't worked on the gift missions for a while, so a ways to go on those still. Still trying to figure out how to 3 star the last event mission. Also currently at 242 bloods. My goal is at least 370. I've got 7 Blue Crystals saved up though.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am done with this ! Let's hope for better future event

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is addictive as hell.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats :) I managed my goal too. Now to see if I could possibly get 900 in time, I think it's impossible, but who knows. Cost reduction is so nice though... I already 3 stared everything but 60/3 and 60/6. I haven't even tried 60/6 yet. Probably just going to see if I can make 800 without any crystals (10 runs left, average of 10 blood per), should be able to unless I'm unlucky, then I'll have a couple saved for next event.

I'm reaching the point where I can't really make strategies for newer players now too. I have all these event girls now that I use in most my strategies. Now I'll finally have an OP princess after all this time? Oh my.

I can almost understand the Princess' 700 dialogue, save the kanji x.X So close~

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congratulations, but you are late. I been done with 1.2k, 3 days after the patch release *grins* then I remembered that I burned out $30~40 dollar worth of goddess crystal and my grin went upside down. (Actually, I have run 50/5s hoping for mischa, 10~ runs and nothing but daniella. So I am closer to > 1280 blood serums)

@Fruit
Go with 800, the skill up is more important for Immortal Princess than cost down. Immortal Princess is going to be Anya level in terms of deployment cost (35~40 without cost reduction) and anything past 30 is kinda of a moot point for melee. i.e. by the time you have that much deployment cost, 5 seconds isn't going to make a difference, even warlocks doesn't make much of a difference between 35 and 40.

Skill on the other hand decides the length of skill activation. That's actually important for her immortal form.

Now I'll finally have an OP princess after all this time? Oh my.
... and I still don't have a witch better than calliope. *rages*

Aniya~ *baw~*

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm didn't know there were new characters.
I didn't save the procedures for fetching all of the links :(

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats :) I managed my goal too. Now to see if I could possibly get 900 in time, I think it's impossible, but who knows. Cost reduction is so nice though... I already 3 stared everything but 60/3 and 60/6. I haven't even tried 60/6 yet. Probably just going to see if I can make 800 without any crystals (10 runs left, average of 10 blood per), should be able to unless I'm unlucky, then I'll have a couple saved for next event.

I'm reaching the point where I can't really make strategies for newer players now too. I have all these event girls now that I use in most my strategies. Now I'll finally have an OP princess after all this time? Oh my.

I can almost understand the Princess' 700 dialogue, save the kanji x.X So close~
Congratulations, but you are late. I been done with 1.2k, 3 days after the patch release *grins* then I remembered that I burned out $30~40 dollar worth of goddess crystal and my grin went upside down. (Actually, I have run 50/5s hoping for mischa, 10~ runs and nothing but daniella. So I am closer to > 1280 blood serums)

@Fruit
Go with 800, the skill up is more important for Immortal Princess than cost down. Immortal Princess is going to be Anya level in terms of deployment cost (35~40 without cost reduction) and anything past 30 is kinda of a moot point for melee. i.e. by the time you have that much deployment cost, 5 seconds isn't going to make a difference, even warlocks doesn't make much of a difference between 35 and 40.

Skill on the other hand decides the length of skill activation. That's actually important for her immortal form.

... and I still don't have a witch better than calliope. *rages*

Aniya~ *baw~*
I was going to post a big "hate you" but after reading how much money u spend, my hate banished :p

260 vials, I'm aiming for 320 just to satisfy my because I have no use for a plat princess that cant even be healed. It would be best to cc my team and lvl that gold princess I got on the only 5c gatcha I run.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first kanji is ”力" (ちから, リョク), and the second kanji compound is "別人" (べつじん). The first one is among the first kanji that you'll learn (it also has a lot of meanings/readings, but it's best just to stick with its two main readings and worry about the rest until you build up a vocabulary that uses them). The second is a compound that has ”人" (ひと, ニン, ジン), which you'll also learn early (its readings will annoy you when you build up a vocabulary), and "別" (ベツ), which is also used in the adverb "別に" (べつに) with a nuanced meaning that you've probably heard before.

Like you, I decided to use my sacred crystals to get the black version. I spent 2 so far, and I got 2 Daniela and 1 Misha from them, so I made a profit of 7 sacred crystals worth, so I'm not going to feel bad if I have to spend around 10 to get to 700.

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Good lord how do you guys get so many vials? Burning crystals I assume? I'm at 308 atm, and I've only spent 1 crystal to recharge. Oi!

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was going to post a big "hate you" but after reading how much money u spend, my hate banished :p
Good lord how do you guys get so many vials? Burning crystals I assume? I'm at 308 atm, and I've only spent 1 crystal to recharge. Oi!
Fruit's case is purely effective use of goddess crystal's, his sleeping schedule for a while was based on Aegis's charisma/stamina gain. Hence he could get 800 with only around 10 goddess crystal. (Rest were natural regen)

Me and Ash's case were abusing the fact we can waste (some) money on the game. So we pick a good day when we "imagined" the drop rates were high, (my case is on the day of the patch, I went from 120? -> 1080 or so)

I am busy later in the week, hence I went and got it over in one day. (And ended up overshooting by 100~200) Then I can focus on real life matter, which is more important/brutal than any marathon I did for Aegis. (6 PM to 1 PM the next day, 19 hours marathon doing web development for a school project was not exactly what I have in mind for a enjoyable weekend.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first kanji is ”力" (ちから, リョク), and the second kanji compound is "別人" (べつじん). The first one is among the first kanji that you'll learn (it also has a lot of meanings/readings, but it's best just to stick with its two main readings and worry about the rest until you build up a vocabulary that uses them). The second is a compound that has ”人" (ひと, ニン, ジン), which you'll also learn early (its readings will annoy you when you build up a vocabulary), and "別" (ベツ), which is also used in the adverb "別に" (べつに) with a nuanced meaning that you've probably heard before.
Thanks :) Going to try to remember/look those up to further learn them. I'll finish learning katakana kana soon and can maybe start on some common kanji, but I think I can focus on learning some words/sentences/grammar without it too. There's just always those few kanji every sentence that keep me from fully being able to understand something in dmm games x.X Kanji are reading comprehension cockblocks.

Fruit's case is purely effective use of goddess crystal's, his sleeping schedule for a while was based on Aegis's charisma/stamina gain. Hence he could get 800 with only around 10 goddess crystal. (Rest were natural regen)
Guilty. Though having a 12 hour window isn't too bad, the only annoying part is when I had to wait an hour or so to sleep or so to use my stamina before I left. I had the 10 crystals for free just from 3 stars, daily logins and compensation for bugs.

I also do 50/5 and have been getting a lot of 16 bloods per run. I would have posted my video for 50/5, but Daily Motion has just up and failed on me the last few days. My video won't encode so I can't post it (Well I guess I could, but there's nothing to watch.) Well now I don't have to wait on the 3 hours between 2 and 5 stamina to use crystals anymore, so I only need to check in every 5-10 hours or so, glad that's over with.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys, what is the most cost efficient quest to farm gold fairies???