What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

eligible

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anyone know for the new black unit since its max initial lvl is 80 does it need to be CC'd first?

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Special class, no CC available, like Princesses and such.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Exkale
Wonder why bad luck keep continue :(
the short story is i started farming the last map now that my anya is done....
6 run all just quen fairy (not even plat fairy)

Now looking at ur pict made me jealous in average you mostly got 1 plat fairy / run.
o well i need at least 21 more queen fairy for Anya AW.... (aw skill will had to wait for more rainbow T_T)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
You'll get more Platinum fairies over time!

I've ran it a lot so my results looks good in comparison if you did not run it a lot. I have 11/71 runs where I only got a Spirit Queen as a drop.

Also, you should've used Fes when I told you to do it lol. Main reason is because you should want her ready as soon as possible. Second reason is so you can use those Rainbow Fairies on Meteor since I know you want to raise her (1/3 skill so it won't use a lot). Third reason is so you don't run into bad luck on a powerful unit. I don't mind if I fail a lot of Rainbow Fairies on some units because I don't need their skill at 5/5, 10/10, or 16/16 right away and I can wait a long time for them to get that last skill level.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fes
Or, you could be like me and use it on a 1/10 Skill Moon Princess Kaguya.

I have won so many cookies (rainbow fairy saved >9 minimal) with that one single investment just because I was lazy. xD

(The only thing more win would be 1/16 Odette, but I maxxed my Odette the hard way)

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what to do with all those fairy queens and plat fairies... a shame the map doesnt drop plat armors :D

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
Also, you should've used Fes when I told you to do it lol..
Lol actualy i totaly regret that after thinking for some time.
Well the reason of saving fes is for farm event unit, where i usualy stuck with 6/10 skill, but sigh after thinking more and more time... its not i will always stuck at 6/10 skill

As for Anya luckily she hit 5/5 already cuz today got free rainbow fairy from stampt card :D

Well I'm hoping more drop at farming map atm and since i'm nearly rank up for chr recovery i will be spending more sc soonish... (3k exp tll lvl up)

For the prince title... i will take a break until my Anya AW + i will do t slowly on the next event.... no point rushing it atm lets just get it done with natural recovery :p
*my next nightmare on the list...... 6 x 2 AW orb for anya AW and skill AW*
~~~When will this nightmare ever end~~~

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If, by any chance, any of you guys have the new Majin girl, I would like to see her H-scenes.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They were posted on himeuta a while back.

The thread's pretty active too.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh what. I only go there for KanColle help lol. Didn't know they an Aigis thread.

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

quick question: fes is for max skill level and happy is for max unit level right?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

quick question: fes is for max skill level and happy is for max unit level right?
Yes.

I just ate 7 raibow fairies to make Sedis 4->5 skill lvl. Nice number compared to 15 or 16 used to max skill Elizabeth :)

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

man i should have put more effort into these revival missions, quite a few stamina got wasted because i couldn't be bothered playing. using this revival as a chance to max out katies skill, and that platinum soldier from the previous events skill, only got her to 4/5, on top of that I want to max cr/skill aria because i missed the jp version of the event by like a year.

geez wont be able to get echidna, dorania and the time fairy without sc.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man i should have put more effort into these revival missions, quite a few stamina got wasted because i couldn't be bothered playing. using this revival as a chance to max out katies skill, and that platinum soldier from the previous events skill, only got her to 4/5, on top of that I want to max cr/skill aria because i missed the jp version of the event by like a year.

geez wont be able to get echidna, dorania and the time fairy without sc.
Dont bother maxing skill with copies. Chance to skill up 4->5 using character with the same skill is 5%
Using rainbow fairies to do exact same thing have 25% chance.

Dorania changed into Anya will be much more usefull for you, especially if you have one soldier from previous farm event . But for Dorania/Anya you need 800 revival crystals totall

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes.

I just ate 7 raibow fairies to make Sedis 4->5 skill lvl. Nice number compared to 15 or 16 used to max skill Elizabeth :)
Wah thanks for reminding me that there already healer AW skill >.<
I keep delaying AW-ing sedis, but now that she got her aw skill which basicaly a total improvement i should start geting her AW + Skill aw (well after anya done >.<)

This time i should give her Fes i guess even her skill is already 2/5 (no more rainbow fairy, they all inside anya tummy)

Edit: change of mind again... there still anya who need 600k G for aw and skill aw / then Liz who still sitting on CC70 waiting for AW and skill aw......
Current money on hand 650k..... ~~ and the nightmare continue~~

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welcome to my world. Awakening someone and then getting their AW Skill is so expensive. I have plenty of units ready to get their AW Skill, but I don't have enough gold.

Lucille - 10/10, waiting for Dragon Rider Skill AW
Eterna - 10/10, needs AW
Mia - 5/5, waiting for Geomancer Skill AW
Pippin - 10/10, ^
Echidna - 4/5
Kagura - 4/5, waiting for Shaman Skill AW
Sedis - 5/5
Marius - 5/5
Spica - 4/5
Belinda - 5/5, waiting for Witch Skill AW
Ur - 3/5
Momiji - 10/10, needs AW and waiting for Samurai Skill AW
Kaguya - 10/10, needs AW
Hina - 5/5, waiting for Ninja Skill AW
Hien - 4/5, ^
Betty - 4/5
Monica - 4/5
Iris - 4/5
Waltz - 7/10, needs AW and waiting for Dancer Skill AW
Marnie - 1/5, ^
Hana - 4/5, ^

That's a lot of gold I need to farm.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those are way over the top number of unit >.>

Considering of spending abit SC to farm rural / pastoral gate (12 chr)
As for me I'm intendint to start saving SC for future event as these past 1 month already killing my SC stock.

I will take everything slowly starting from Story map clear / money problem / AW orb etc etc >.<
Seriusly wish next event is star event, but for some reason i felt it will be farming 1st.... (cuz that will make ppl spend even more :p)

PS: get eterna aw and aw skill fast, she really great :p abused her alot already staying solo in front or duo with HA and block 1 road :D

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have 0 platinum armors lol. I haven't gotten a Platinum Armor in a couple weeks so I'm making 0 progress.

I'm kind of expecting a Gold Rush soon since it's been a couple months since we had one. I really want a Gold Rush just because Matsuri and Kikyou are most likely going to be in the spotlight so I would like a chance to get them.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wtf Exkale, where did you get so many rainbow fairies... That is insane.

As for me, Sedis been sitting in my team as CC70 for insanely long. I think it was more than a half year actually.... I finally decided to AW her, just because most of my "ready to AW" lacks... affection D:

So I have such characters ready to AW (not counting skill AW, now I have 2,5kk gold and I mostly have around 1kk):

Elsa, ready almost as long as Sedis
Chloe, ready since a while
Fran, long time ready
Memento, lacks affection
Monica, ready for long time
Suil, lvled up few days ago but still lacks affection
Elisabeth, skill maxed , affection 100% and still waiting
Kaguya, all maxed with skill 8/10, waiting for AW for A YEAR (since I rolled Cornelia during Elva event) and decided to invest into her.
Saki ;) Lacks only affection
Eterna, 6% more affection

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't spam rainbow fairies on one character, if that explains anything. :p

I usually throw one or two rainbow fairies on a 4/5 skill and if it doesn't work out, then I feed some fairies to other units since I would rather improve another skill if one of them refuses to upgrade. That is why you see so many leveled up skills. I believe I've never used more than 7 on a 4/5 skill before and most of the time I get a 5/5 skill from 4/5 in less than 4 fairies. Spica is probably the only one that I recall using at least 5 on 4/5 and it's still not 5/5.