What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

(Mama Gerome arranged a marriage with Queen Conrad to have Prince marry Princess Mortimer, but the Prince—being both gay and rebellious—eloped with his one true love: Pretty Boy Strey.)

Almost done spending crystals before the 1st of December; probably should've farmed Eterna's event for her 10/10 skill (mainly for the plat armour drops) if I knew they were going to create a map that has plat fairies at a very good drop rate along with guaranteed spirit queens (thank you exkale for pointing this out so I can make plans early). Due to farming 48 spirit queens, I needed to make room in my inventory, so I spent around 10 SC to farm silver fairies to finish Isabelle, Juno, and Lisalotte.

Isabelle: AW1; Skill 7/10; Mincost
Juno: CC66; Skill 6/10; Mincost
Lisalotte: CC70; Skill 5/5; -3*
*This is kind of annoying because it means all of my future Lisalotte copies are going to be used for cost reductions for herself, instead of skill-ups for Aria.

As a note, I raised these characters to LV50 with Gaga copies, and then class-changed them and prepped them to be fed 3 silver fairies and copies of themselves using this calculator ( ). I had between 15-18 copies of each one, Juno being the least, hence why she's CC66 since I didn't want to spend more crystals on charisma to farm 8k more XP.

Aside from Isabelle, I also awakened Echidna and Liana, and then Skill AWed Liana, Dahlia and Lilia. I used one of my Fes copies on Lilia, since that would save me 8~ rainbow fairies; spent 5 rainbow fairies to skill max Adelle (1) and Dahlia (4). Going to wait until after Ninja Skill AW before I decide what to do with all of the rainbows I accumulated (I still have the ones from Sorano's event in my present box).

In any case, I have 11 SC left. I'll spend 1 to farm a few more trips from the final emergency mission map, and waste the last two on premium. Results of wasting crystals:
Gold Ranger Fuuka*
Silver Monk Dan
*I could cost-reduce the one I have, or I could sacrifice them both for rainbow crystals; the Dark Knight is actually quite strong, and superior to Skill AW Sybilla against practically every single boss, but I'm not feeling inclined to specifically clear out all of my gold units unless they add someone else in there I definitely want.

A small part of me was hoping I would get a Gold Thief, but I didn't. Oh well, I'll wait until she appears in a Gold Rush or something.

Now that I'm no longer distracted by farming efficiently, I'll finish the story translations.

EDIT:
Almost forgot. I was doing Baptism of Makai, and after 20 trips, I'm under the impression that it's worse than Banners (66).

Baptism (20 Trips): (85%x2; 70%; 75%x3)
(230*0.85*2+230*0.71*1+260*0.75*3)/70=16.275
Banners (70 Trips): (85.4%x2; 78.5%; 82.3%x3)
(225*0.85*2+225*0.78+255*0.82*3)/66=17.95
Base Struggle 2nd (Spoiler Data):
(135*0.71*2+165*0.71*2+195*0.56*2)/40=16.11

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have burned through around 40ish sc this event already, the 2 prem gacha gave me silvers and the rest have been spent farming these damn revival crystals because i mm determined to get this anya despite my incredibly shitty team.

at least i got a gold monk from the green crystal things gacha tho

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lost track of runs of the ogre map with zero drops. First time I get any drops it's a full drop run.

I'll take it :D

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The 40/3 Fez map is currently crushing my soul. Leanne refuses to drop.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the second phase of the Emergency Mission. Click Anya in my signature to read them.

Golden Demon has a lot of dialogue. Makes me wonder if they'll make Spirit of Darkness a recruitable unit that buffs the team in the future, or if she'll be a part of something to extend the longevity of the game past AW max and Skill AW...

Due to this board having a character limit of 25k, I had to remove the Dragon Princess Revival and Skill AW information. I'll try and insert all of this for Himeuta, though if it's not possible, here's a back-up in case:
Majin AW:
-Majinou (If HP drops to 0, it's treated as a retreat. Magical Attack. Can't Recover HP.)
AW Orb: Rune Fencer and Arch Angel
AW Mat: Monk, Vampire Hunter, and Angel
AW1: HP3390; AT735; DF235; MR30; B1; Cost26

Rakshasa: When HP is 0, halts movement of all nearby enemies and deals damage (Can be deployed again after a certain amount of time has passed).

High Princess and Vampire Queen Skill AW:
Claudia (クローディア):
Dragonslayer (ドラゴンスレイヤー): (50s; attack 1.5x; self: MR+10%; true damage; AS: 38; WT: 30; CT: 60)
Dragonslaying Throwing Sword (竜殺しの投剣): (40s; attack 1.5x; range [140] attack; true damage; AS: ; WT: 30; CT: 60)

Kaguya (カグヤ):
Heavenly Sword Mikadzuki Munechika (天剣ミカヅキムネチカ): (15s; attack 3x; AS: 37; WT: 42; CT: 70)
Meisanjou no Shodachi (銘三条の初太刀): (10s; attack and defence 3x; when skill expires, changes into [天剣ミカヅキ ムネチカ]; AS: ; WT: 12; CT: 20)

Karma (カルマ):
Magic Sword Tyrfing (魔剣ティルフィング): (13s; attack and defence 1.3x; AS: 39; WT: 12.5; CT: 25)
True Magic Sword Tyrfing (真魔剣ティルフィング): (15s; attack and defence 1.5x; energy drain HP recovery 5x; AS: ; WT: 15; CT: 30)

Lilia (リリア):
Holy Sword Excalibur (聖剣エクスカリバー): (40s; defence 2.4x; AS: 33; WT: 27.5; CT: 55)
Divine Sword Caliburn (神剣キャリバーン): (45s; attack and defence 2x; self: status ailment immunity; AS: ; WT: 32; CT: 65)

Louise (ルイーズ):
Great Sword Graban (名剣グラバム): (40s; defence 2x; block+3; AS: 37; WT: 27.5; CT: 55)
Great Sword Flamberg (名剣フランベルク): (30s; attack and defence 1.5x; block: 3; attacks all blocked foes; AS: ; WT: 40; CT: 80)

Sherry (シェリー):
Magic Sword Arondight (魔剣アロンダイト): (40s; attack 1.8x; AS: 33; WT: 27.5; CT: 55)
Holy Sword Arondight (聖剣アロンダイト): (15s; block: 0; focus defence; skill changes afterwards; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: 10)
Holy Sword Arondight (聖剣アロンダイト): (25s; attack 1.5x; range [250] attack; attacks up to 5 enemies within range; skill changes afterwards; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)

Themis (テミス):
Treasured Sword Galatine (宝剣ガラティン): (40s; defence 2x; AS: 37; WT: 36.7; CT: 55)
Strong Sword Galatine (剛剣ガラティン): (25s; attack 2.1x; AS: ; WT: 30; CT: 45)

Revival Mission "Dragon Princess's Revival":
-Nov 26~Dec 3rd Maintenance (Every Day).
-First Time Guaranteed Drops, and Revival Crystal Drops Changed from Past Revivals.

Dragon Princess Anya CC Materials:
1 Drania
1 Silver Dragonewt Gadoras
1 Bronze Dragonewt
1 Time Fairy

Runaway (10/0) (逃亡者):
✩~No Drops~✩
Story:
(dragonewt appears)
Anna: "Huh!? Those look like dragonewt soldiers. Did some survivors remain on the surface?"
Anna: "It seems their target is that small shack. What do you suppose is in there?"
Echidna: "Ahh, my pursuers are already here... I no longer have the energy to flee..."
(end)
Echidna: "You, over there! Ahh... Thank the providence of the goddess."
Anna: "It looks like someone is hiding inside the small shack. Were they being chased by the dragonewts?"

Echidna Introduction:
Echidna: "Thank you very much for coming to my rescue. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am the dragonewt miko Echidna."
Echidna: "It's true our clans used to fight with one another. However, our quarrel with the humans is already in the distant past."
Echidna: "Instead, we are hoping to peacefully coexist with the humans..."
Echidna: "But when the great elder commanded us to war with the humans once again, I ended up fleeing from the underworld."
Echidna: "The great elder sits in the top position of our clan. None of us can refuse his commands..."
Echidna: "He still bears a grudge against the humans since he was one of those who experienced the war with the humans in the past."
Echidna: "But even among the dragonewts, there are those who wish to coexist with the humans like I do!"
Echidna: "So, prince, would it be possible for you to lend me your strength...!? Of course, please leave the guidance to me."
Echidna: "Right now, my clan is proceeding to invade the surface from every direction. Let's put a stop to them first...!"
Echidna: "... There isn't much time. Prince, let's work together!"

Re-invasion (20/1) (再侵攻):
Gadoras (3), B Dragon Warrior (40), Revival Crystal (70); New RC ()
Story:
(beginning)
Baby Dragonewt: "Cech da hoomuns! Wock dem up in ah cage!"
(end)
Ars: "In other news, the human terrorist organisation AEGIS murdered an entire wagonload of dragonewt children while they were on a field trip last night to the surface. Their chaperons fought valiantly, but were unable to save their students despite their best efforts.
Ars: "The Great Elder's cabinet made a statement this morning, citing intelligence reports that the notorious 'Claudia', who is wanted for war crimes too numerous to mention, orchestrated the attack. More at 11:00."

Chaotic Battle (30/2) (乱戦):
Gadoras (5), B Dragon Warrior (60), Revival Crystal (95x2); New RC ()
Story:
Dragonewt of Many Colours: "Duhuh! Ahm'ah paintah!"
(end)
Ars: "Another day of terror on the surface as AEGIS continues to senselessly murder innocent dragonewt school children! We reported on a wagon being burned to cinders earlier today, and we have just had confirmation that the survivors were hunted down and systematically killed by the terrorist group."
Ars: "This tragic news comes just hours after the Great Elder gave a truly heartrending speech in the subterranean courtyard, the elder dragons breaking down into tears at the loss of such young, promising lives."
Ars: "He condemned the organisation known as AEGIS, but stressed that they are merely outliers on a surface filled with beings happily ready to accept the divine will of the Underground Empire."

Dragonewt 2 (40/2) (ドラゴニュート2):
Gadoras (5), B Dragon Warrior (80), Revival Crystal (75x3)
Story:
Ars: "This isn't working. Bring out our elite warriors!"
(dragonewt with pots and pans tied with strings hanging off its body appears)
Ars: "Who are you? Where are the elite warriors?"
Pots 'n Pans Dragonewt: "Dahah! Ahm'ah peddlah!"
(end)
Ars: "Citizens of the underground, it is with great sorrow that I must interrupt your regularly-scheduled programming with grave news concerning the campaign for the surface."
Ars: "The Great Elder has just confirmed that an attempt to storm the base of the anti-dragon organisation known as AEGIS has failed. While we do not know the exact number of casualties, reports have confirmed that 49 brave souls managed to penetrate deep into the core of the terrorist cell's blasphemous temple in an attempt to eliminate AEGIS high command."
Ars: "Among the dead is Field Commander Peddler, a dragonewt who has been a driving force and an inspiration for the troops on the surface. This is perhaps the most tragic turn of events so far in our efforts to liberate the people of the surface from these tyrannical oppressors, and has been a crippling blow to dragonewt morale."
Ars: "Still, the deaths of over 100 AEGIS members have been confirmed, including the elite member known as 'Nanaly'. The organisation's infrastructure has been shaken, and it is believed that their resource flow has stalled as a result of the operation."
Ars: "The Dragonewt King remains confident that a victory is assured, and is adamant that his brave troops will will bring AEGIS to swift justice, and once the surface has been safely annexed to the Underground Empire, these terrorists will face dragonewt law."

Dragonewt King 2 (70/3) (竜人の王2):
Gadoras (7x2), B Dragon Warrior (70x2), Revival Crystal II (85x2); New RC ()
Story:
(dragonewt infomercial)
Dragonewt King: "You, too, can be a king for only five ninety five!"
Satisfied Dragonewt Customer: "Aye sold muh mum and dad fer five ninety five! It's Ezay~!"

Dark World (30/3) (闇の世界):
Gadoras (6), B Dragon Warrior (60), Revival Crystal (100x3); New RC ()
Story:
Ars: "You shaggy son-of-a-bitch. You may have got the king, but my minions are gonna kick your arse."
(end)
Ars: "You just committed suicide, boy."

Dragon's Den (35/4) (竜の巣):
Gadoras (8), B Dragon Warrior (50x2), Revival Crystal III (75x2); New RC ()
DC per trip: 4.5; per stamina: 1.125; per charisma: 0.128
Story:

"The dragons vanished from the sky, and now the last unit drains away. We sit together, the Drania and I, until only the Anya remains."

Underground Decisive Battle (40/5) (地底の決戦):
Gadoras (10), B Dragon Warrior (80), Revival Crystal II (100x3); New RC ()
DC per trip: 6; per stamina: 1.2; per charisma: 0.15
Story:

Gadoras: " "

Great Elder (50/5) (大長老):
Gadoras (13x2), B Dragon Warrior (65x2), Revival Crystal III (60x3); New RC ()
DC per trip: 5.4; per stamina: 1.08; per charisma: 0.108
Story:

Great Elder: "Misfit. Can you hear me, misfit?"
Great Elder: "Tell me, misfit. Tell me how misfit flew."
Great Elder: "Misfit talked before, so talk now."
(Anya stares with a constipated expression.)
Great Elder: "Misfit must learn social skills, not misfit skills. Skills like 'communication'."
(Anya spoke one word. One word, and only one word.)
Anya: "Anya~!"
Great Elder: "That word I do not like, misfit. You do know what we do with misfits?"
Great Elder: "Don't test my patience. Tell me how misfit flew."
(Anya hopped.)
(Anya twirled.)
(Anya was still a misfit.)
Anya: "Anya~!"
(end)
Anna: "Please look, Prince!"
(Anya is seen rotating inside of a rotisserie oven.)
Ars: "Welcome to Kentucky Fried Anya Thighs."
Anya: "Aanyaaa..."

Wise Dragon's Double Attack (90/12) (知竜の双攻):
RC III (x3), RC V (x3)
Story:
Ars: "AEGIS is selling weapons to dragonewt children! The dragons of the underground have been terrorised by this rogue element since our glorious leaders accepted the surface dwellers' treaty, but now this vile organisation has stooped to new lows!"
Ars: "Short on funds, AEGIS has resorted to selling weaponry forged from the fangs of our brave troops to small children ignorant of their origin. Our staff expert, Dr. Painter, has his own professional opinions on the matter."
(The Loli Dragon Princess Anya brandishes and waves around her brand new dragonslaying sword, Ascalon.)
Anya: "Anyaaa~!"

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Petite I just love you and your wicked humour :D:D:D

~Anyaaaaa!
<3 Ars

70/3 <= I am crying right now. This accent!

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Strey is too pretty for his own good. Why can't he be more useful dangit alll

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Almost forgot. I was doing Baptism of Makai, and after 20 trips, I'm under the impression that it's worse than Banners (66).

Baptism (20 Trips): (85%x2; 70%; 75%x3)
(230*0.85*2+225*0.71*1+260*0.75*3)/70=16.225
Banners (70 Trips): (85.4%x2; 78.5%; 82.3%x3)
(225*0.85*2+225*0.78+255*0.82*3)/66=17.95
Base Struggle 2nd (Spoiler Data):
(135*0.71*2+165*0.71*2+195*0.56*2)/40=16.11
Do you have any data for 転送の魔法陣? 3 less charisma makes it seem appealing.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The list of pricness skill AW does not include Riese. As far as I understand she gets a worse multiplier (2x -> 1.5x) and longer timers but gains cleave.

I mention her, as she was again handy in clearing final Magic Story mission. The increased cost on units does hurt, but the 17% def is really nice when you want to reach a certain threshold. She is also able to duel a regular golem without skill on a fairly low level.

I hoped I will build a nice bank of plat fairies during this event, but I have already used almost all. The number of joker fairies is growing however and I think I will start using them on plat units. Do you guys and girls allow me to?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello guys!

I hope none will get angry at me for posting this here, but I am participating in making this card game about ZOMBIES (I draw them) and I would be extremely happy if you would take a look. Maybe you will be interested in backing this project too.
Here, grab a link:

Thanks in advance!

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The list of pricness skill AW does not include Riese. As far as I understand she gets a worse multiplier (2x -> 1.5x) and longer timers but gains cleave.
She's translated as Louise.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, her name should be Louise; it's a french name, and her sword is a legendary—albeit obscure—one along with Baptism and Florence from the same story as Olivia's sword (La Chanson de Roland).

Also, this is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time for this game:

(It's animated)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, this is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time for this game:

(It's animated)
prince feeding Aegis SC like a dog and Anya power source wins

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That is pretty adorable.

Who are the two drinking and dancing at the bottom? And the soldier on the right that Katie is teaching?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is pretty adorable.

Who are the two drinking and dancing at the bottom? And the soldier on the right that Katie is teaching?
Reveling: Valery (Valerie is a female name) and Mama Jerome.
Learning: Hector and Leo.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*stareeeeee.....*
Still can't tell everyone in there >.<

Who's the blue haired girl with black angel wing near the black knight.
Who's the 1 chasing after Alice (black monk) from the wall
and lastly who was that next to Iris (or Camila?) the other side of Sybilla...

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*stareeeeee.....*
Still can't tell everyone in there >.<

Who's the blue haired girl with black angel wing near the black knight.
Who's the 1 chasing after Alice (black monk) from the wall
and lastly who was that next to Iris (or Camila?) the other side of Sybilla...
2. Bella (maybe Ur)
3. Soma

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah his other post showed this

I guess thats only left with that blue hair with black angel wing....
PS: Omg i totaly forgotten about soma >.< (she haven't been appearing lately even as silver archer drop >.<)