What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Ah, thanks. Probably should have guessed that was Leo since I did identify Hector, but I thought that was hair on the front rather than the gilding on his helmet.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gold demon needs a sign round his neck saying i dont give a fuck cause he just one shot my aw bernice with iris 5/5 and prince buff

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I don't know how strong his melee attack is (or whether or not it's magic), but he effectively one shots most every unit. Ranged he's only 1500 damage, so you can tank him with an angel or two (Niels needs a few levels, the others work at very low levels) since they won't block him.

Have to make sure you catch the goblin archers and mage that come out before they hit a damaged angel though.

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yes finally i have anya!!!

can finally focus on getting some aria's

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gold demon needs a sign round his neck saying i dont give a fuck cause he just one shot my aw bernice with iris 5/5 and prince buff
You have to put Bernice behind him so he will be stopping every move to turn around, hit her with his thunder and run again. In the meanwhile you kill him with archers.

EDIT:
REALLY? Gold demon was supposed to hold capucaptured fairy of darkness and he was the one dropping Rean? I would never guess this D:
Anyway, that map is done so I can focus all my energy on 3rd time fairy and joker fairies, yay!

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Golden Demon deals 6k physical damage from his melee attack so don't bother tanking it.

So far, I've gotten 9 Rainbow Fairies in 93 60/6 runs. After using them all (including the 60/6 completion and the login bonus), I was able to get Belinda from 4/5 to 5/5 skill, Marius from 3/5 to 5/5 skill, Spica from 4/5 to 5/5 skill, and Sedis from 4/5 to 5/5 skill. I even got Marius his Skill AW in preparation for the Male daily mission and I got Sedis her Skill AW for that larger range. That leaves me with Kagura as the only one on my primary team to not have a max skill. After I max Kagura's skill, I can use Rainbow Fairies freely on certain units I use occasionally, which will most likely be dancers first.

There is a nice feeling when most of the units in the Skill Awakening menu is all lighted up and not grayed out.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I blame 60/6. (No, I haven't touched all the ones in my gift box. 60/6 is brutal.)

There is a nice feeling when most of the units in the Skill Awakening menu is all lighted up and not grayed out.
There's also a nice feeling when all your units that you care about (arguably not all, I haven't awakened Sherry yet, still farming orb) are skill awakened unless you specifically don't want to awaken like Uzume.

exkale, do your best xD 60/6 is the answer to every question in game!

Update
Raise Noel 3->4. Fail twice. Nope, 15 rainbows isn't enough with my luck.
exkale lend me yours >>

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Omg when i finally felt like my luck return by geting 1 platinum fairy / run lately...
You guys making even more jelly with all those rainbow fairy T_T (although I guess you did more run on them)

So far I only got 1 rainbow fairy from 60/6 map >.<
But again now that i reached my 40 queen fairy target (i say thats 32 run total) i was farming revival crystal again to get my Aria min cost (2x failed on last CR)

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm kind of a noob here, so i've wondering, how long does the reprint event of anya last? i'm missing 160 RC and i need to now if there's still time.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm kind of a noob here, so i've wondering, how long does the reprint event of anya last? i'm missing 160 RC and i need to now if there's still time.
Till december 3rd, 10:00 Japan time.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have over 60 joker fairies in my 3rd barracks and only 2 rainbow ones dropped from 60/6 (not counting completion reward)

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Till december 3rd, 10:00 Japan time.
Σ(゜ロ゜) Really? Well just my luck i guess :/ First i missed Chloe a now i'm gonna miss Anya T-T

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Draa
About that...

Teal: Working on it, but in no hurry
Green: Skill AW'd
Red: Don't need Skill AW
?: Unsure

Raise Noel 3->4. Fail twice. Nope, 15 rainbows isn't enough with my luck.
exkale lend me yours >>
If only I could. If only I could. I don't need any more of this skill upgrade luck. :(

@Altrius
If it makes you feel better, I'm starting to get a lot less Platinum Fairies. I was expecting 20% more Plat > Queen by the time the event ends, but now I'm at 10% more > Plat Queen. :(

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Σ(゜ロ゜) Really? Well just my luck i guess :/ First i missed Chloe a now i'm gonna miss Anya T-T
You can spend some SC on refills. 150 crystals is totally possible to do in remaining 2 days.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale
Thanks, lending me your luck worked out. xD
3/5 -> 4/5 1 rainbow
4/5 -> 5/5 1 rainbow

*returns luck back to exkale*

No screenshot of my team, but, I got the below still to skill AW:
Seria, Sherry
And then all these demand for bishop orbs.
Eterna (3), Noel (1), Echidna (2), Rubinas (2) Need to farm 4 more bishop orbs orz. (I have 7 atm from last weekend, need 6 for Eterna AW+, and 1 for Noel)

Keeping Uzume as basic skill. (And I think I am keeping Echidna as none-AW skill for more damage ... but aoe heal sounds so good since I haven't invested in any Feng Shui user)
Not bothering with Betty and a certain berserker.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers for Dec 3rd Maintenance:
-Great Subjugation Mission "Senikkiyagyou" (千一鬼夜行) Begins (Between Dec 3rd~Jan 7th).

I'll have to go through the archive to see if this is the same as the old subjugation event, but I think the old one was just "Night Parade of a Thousand Youkai" instead of "Night Parade of a Thousand and One Youkai". For those unfamiliar with what they mean by Senikkiyagyou, it's based on .

EDIT: Yeah, this is different. Guess Nagi is going become my trump card for 3 sacred crystals once again. Though, I have Pegasus Lord Ridy, Super Magic Armour General Jessica, and Divine Armour Serra now, so if they use the same wide-lane map, I'll have a significantly easier battle this time around (Ridy is almost capable of soloing the previous god-tier Dragonewt Invasion map with her AW Skill; the reason she can't completely solo it is because the initial rush lets a couple dragonewts get by her before her WT is ready, but the rest she can completely destroy on her own).

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
If it makes you feel better, I'm starting to get a lot less Platinum Fairies. I was expecting 20% more Plat > Queen by the time the event ends, but now I'm at 10% more > Plat Queen. :(
It will make me felt better if everyone is super lucky on the drop :D (me included)
not only for few people.......

I really wish for 1.5x drop map daily / aw orb / aw fairy now >.<
Soo much thing need to be restock, and the pain from the last 1 when they included imelia in it made me unable restock my resources :(

Need 6x HA, 8x magic fencer orb for Anya and Louise....
also need 1.2 mil gold at least to AW / AW skill all these unit >.<
Need affection item... about 250% worth

As for Subjugation.... Finally Louise its the 1st time I will make use of her and that OP 17% def up :D
Isabelle should also be great on cost recovery, I'm completely ready for subjugation revenge....

PS: Something that i actually missed, Eternia actualy have 30 MR >.< combined with AW skill she a great magic tanker

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Brought 4 copies of Anna.
Thinking -2/-3 is 100% due to double rate.

Fed 4 copies to free copy.
Got -1 cost.
I don't think I can make it to dragon rider with this kind of luck.
Someone kill me nao. (400 Red Crystals = 19 runs with full drop. = 152 Stamina = 9 SC from Stamina alone with perfect drop)

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finally got my anya! Princess aw is gonna be annoying though...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the EN ver just finish maintenance and i though i shared something fun part :D
OMG stella turned into platinum rarity
Well its probably nutaku version fault but this banner just making it more fun :p

Back to JP aigis... slowly farming myself up on the fairy now that i finished Aria last CR (3 try)
Still no Rainbow fairy unfortunatly, but i did get some platinum like 3 run 1 platinum so still A-ok (still using SC for stm recovery)