What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Despite having a lot of good units, Claudia's 100/12 map still shows there is much to learn...
Stupid dumb zombie dragons.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah I kind of dont like all these paralyze bosses they keep doing forced me to raise thetis up Id be screwed without her.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it just me having bad luck or 二人の聖戦士 drop rate for Miranda and Maribell is very low? Neither of them dropped even once after 1st guaranteed drop after few map runs.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question, or more like need idea....
Regarding Claudia Aw skill the trade off is 50->40s duration and lose 10MR for 140 ranged atk...
Which do you think is more useful in general way of looking at it?

Pre-aw skill basicaly made her better magic tanker and longer duration for true dmg is always nice (considered that long CD)
While gaining a ranged atk made her able to counter unmoving ranged enemy like black goblin / master ninja and also atk support other unit and *gain atk to flyer?*
Being a true dmg and that huge atk, she should be able to kill everything really fast (although abit slower atkspeed can be debateable)
My main problem is, im still not exactly sure just how far is this 140 range is >.<
will she able to hit back black goblin / master ninja from their farthest range ?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My main problem is, im still not exactly sure just how far is this 140 range is >.<
will she able to hit back black goblin / master ninja from their farthest range ?
Ninjas have a range of 200, so she may not be able to hit them if enemy versions have this range. 140 is new to me since that's the kind of range from a bronze-tier mage or pre-AW thief. It's probably barely out of reach, unless this looks close enough to their hit-box for you.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ninjas have a range of 200, so she may not be able to hit them if enemy versions have this range. 140 is new to me since that's the kind of range from a bronze-tier mage or pre-AW thief. It's probably barely out of reach, unless this looks close enough to their hit-box for you.
Thanks for that picture...
Its looks really small to be able to counter enemy ranged unit :(
I'm not even sure whether she can be great atk support too with that really small range now unless the map position is like 1 big road or something >.<

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
In the current state of the game, she's going to be better as a melee support more than a duelist because of a variety of reasons. Claudia is decent for dueling until you approach higher difficulties, where you will need units with higher stats for tanking. In those cases, you should have someone like Imelia, Anya, or a high level Heavy/Mage Armor ready for tanking purposes. If you need the MR, then she is already outclassed by an AW Anya who has 20 base MR without having to use a skill and she has a higher HP pool for tanking. She can still fight a lot of difficult enemies just fine and is generally useful as long as you know her limitations.

The only issue is the range and you have to place her properly and there is a 30 seconds waiting period before it is ready. Placing her in front of a tank so the blocked boss is between them is an ideal situation since she can duel enemies that tries to get close to the tank and when her skill is ready she can support the tank and kill them fast because of the true damage.

There is also the AW Prince, who can serve as a better MR tank than Claudia can.

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yay after a week and 4 sc (for the multiple attempts) i finally managed to get beat that damn boat level and get a rita, my first plat range unit :D

i kept on losing at the last 10 units over and over but with 6 healers i finally managed to last long enough to get it down to only the last 7.

question though, do you guys think its worth it for me to attempt it again and hope for more rita's to min cost her?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

question though, do you guys think its worth it for me to attempt it again and hope for more rita's to min cost her?
I wouldn't recommend it. The drop rate for star trial plat units is inferior to their farm-type revivals. You're looking at 27-50%, but it's doubtful that they will make it 50% since most of the farm-type maps with that drop rate cost 7 stamina (excluding the farm-types for Odette and Shiho) with Maribelle's 6 stamina map making her a 45% drop.

Rita is a terrible archer until you Skill Awaken her, except in very, very specific situations where her skill proves to be useful. The Platinum Archer Spica, who's sometimes available in the Trading Post, has black level attack stat growth, and there's a chance the possibly upcoming Gold Rush this Christmas and New Year's Day will have either the Gold Archer Claire or Bella, who are both more useful than Rita in general situations.

EDIT:
Star trial events are a good time to take things easy and raise up your characters so they're stronger for the upcoming events. Farming for Rita, Maribelle, or Miranda will leave you at the mercy of the RNG as to whether it will decide to give you their 50% and 25% cost reductions and skill-ups. It's pretty likely the game won't hesitate to screw you over with horrible results, so it's a safer bet to ignore them unless you have a use for these characters outside of their cost and skill levels (Maribelle is dependent on getting the 50% and 25% skill-ups to be useful on your team).

I recommended farming for revival crystals on Claudia's maps earlier because most of the star and item trial revival units will be useful to have in your team. Though, doing this also means you won't have as much time to level up your team in preparation for the next event, but I think they're going to give newbie friendly ones like a Gold Rush or a 1.5x daily/story mission event in the coming weeks that you would want to save your SC for.

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Do you mean Claudia's early maps are better to farm for revival crystals than the 100/12 one?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you want max efficiency, then you will want to do 100/12. If you just want to farm it collect it at a decent pace while getting other drops, then you should do the other maps. No reason to go for max efficiency unless you really need those Revival Crystals now.

I've been farming 60/5 for Platinum Armors since I'm not too desperate to farm a lot of Revival Crystals. The most I'll farm for is about 200 RC during this week and then I will do other missions (Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday dailies) since I can farm for more RC in another revival event. I wouldn't have gotten Grace really close to 80 if it weren't for the plat cans I got from 60/5. The rest of the week will just be preparation time for Grace's Awakening.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Huzzah! 2 starred all the CClvl50 maps. Time to mess with Claudia maps some.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well thats the power of spirit bonbori.
Claudia lvl 1 CR-0 10/10 skill again...

Now just how many CR i should aim or her (currently can purchase 2 more extra copy for CR-2 100%)
I agree with exkale opinion that any atk support type seem alot more important nowday provided that the map able to let placement on the sideway (since claudia range too low to be able atk support from the back).
And i also felt that.... it seem bursting enemy at the right time or under skill duration is what the game is focusing more atm...
Although for some reason just wanna scream... Isn't more of Ricca job instead of Claudia >.<

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ramen, for me it wasnt worth getting even one according to your lvl and effort it took. Rita is really horrible until you min cost her, max skill her and then skill AW her. This is lots of investment. I will give you comparison. Since I have well raised Claire AW74, Spica AW73 and Soma CC44 and in the meantime I decided to farm Rita I can compare last two.

100% affection CC44 Soma has 357 AT
0% affection CC45 Rita has 299 AT +120 AT bonus if I bother to give her flowers.

This is just 60 more AT but much harder to get. First of all you will need to sacrifice 3 silver archers to ecen CC Rita, raising her to high lvl will be other hard investment. Rita can be good but only in some specyfic situations andsometime after AW but after you invest into her A LOT. As Petite mentioned: if you want platinum archer then farm magic crystals for Spica. She should be available in shop soon. You also should have Bashira, plat archer with purple hair. Dont you?

Claudia event: I finally managed to 3 star 90/12 map. Cant link strategy, it was purely my own made on mistake: I forgot to change Prince title and I throwed Cornelia on top dragon, I should have done it in the first place :/ then I was bursting bottom dude with Spica and Claire (I raised them a bit for that occasion) with Hores supporting on top (skill AW). Dude was almost dead and I withdrawed all my units just on time and then throwed Eden at him. I withdrawed her just a second before she died from poison and I though skeleton was also dead. He wasn't D: Fortunately Belinda killed him of with just one casting. This map was horrible but I hope we will get more with similar difficulty.

Unfortunately Claudia still 9/10 skill. She ate like 20 Bonbori total, I am really unlucky with her skill ups. Imeria needed like 4 total to be maxed out :/ at the start of the event I decided to buy just one Claudia copy. Happily she gave my main one one cost reduction and the result is -4. I am saving all revival crystals now.

As for event:
I am kind of dissapointed, though that this maid will be that new thief guild master and Prince will somehow get her on our side by the end of the event :( I was looking for this ending till the very end.
As for drops: I thtried Mirabelle/Miranda map for a while. I was lucky with Miranda around 50% times with non existent luck for Mirabelle. Which was good, Mirabelle was min cost 4/5 skill long time ago, Miranda is now -4 I think.

On the other hand Rita is already 6/10 skill. Unfortunately I am down to 44 SC :/

@Altrius, I would stick with -2 imho her max cost is too high but -2 can make țhe difference. If you will use some video using her it will be easier to replicate.

EDIT2:
Oh fck! Where are all my EXP cans @@ Looks like I should finally try the last monday daily map D:

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thx for all the advice guys, i will just start cc'ing my healers then

You also should have Bashira, plat archer with purple hair. Dont you?
i do not, i am a old player so i didn't get her for free and aegis hates my guts so i have just an awful team :D

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble finding out wich day to get the orbs to AW Eterna.
Translated page states she's a bishop, hmm I think the problem high bishop is translated as 'Deployment shop' -_-.
Is it on wed.?
Thanks

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm having trouble finding out wich day to get the orbs to AW Eterna.
Translated page states she's a bishop, hmm I think the problem high bishop is translated as 'Deployment shop' -_-.
Is it on wed.?
Thanks
Yes,her orb drop on Wednesday and in aegis on chrome deployment shop means bishop :)

i do not, i am a old player so i didn't get her for free and aegis hates my guts so i have just an awful team :D
I wonder what you bought from magic crystals shop then? Your 2 top priority purchases should be and .
Then you may think about buying anything else from magic crystal shop. These are two most important characters for free players. Both are elves, having long skill duration and better AT in exhange for their HP pool. Sedis outheal all free healers possible and also some premium ones. Spica later on will boost all your archers and as Petite pentioned a while ago: her AT is compared to black characters.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought it was going to take me over 2 weeks when I got Grace, but I got her ready for awakening sooner than expected. The only thing left is to wait for Thursday to farm for Magic Crystals.

I know, at this point it's just showing off but you can't blame me for being happy about having a very good Black unit that I'm willing to use. :D

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder what you bought from magic crystals shop then?
lol. even though i am an old player i have not managed to get a team strong enough to beat the missions to get enough magic crystals until the anniversary event that just happened.

not only does aegis hate me, i made some rather large fuck ups and it has taken me forever(and 45 free sc) to recover from. it is not easy to progress through this game without some silvers and i fused a lot of mine back then into the free golds you get.

also holy hell those desert levels take a huge leap in difficulty after the first few. so damn many mummies and black demons.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finally!!, with 5 bonboris now my Claudia has her skill 10/10 :3