Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Mewwy
-3 Cost

@Draa
Stop trying to convince me! Although you have already convinced me to at least CC a Bow Rider just to have it ready if there is an optimal placement for them. I'm pretty sure Nadia doesn't have a % activated area attack like Alice or Zenobia. Nadia is like a single-block version of Anya who deals physical damage instead of magical.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stop trying to convince me! Although you have already convinced me to at least CC a Bow Rider just to have it ready if there is an optimal placement for them.
Mission accomplished, though AWing would be nice since AW skill seems pretty broken for them. (If Leone is anything to go by)

I'm pretty sure Nadia doesn't have a % activated area attack like Alice or Zenobia. Nadia is like a single-block version of Anya who deals physical damage instead of magical.
Ops, fixed now, sorry for the mistake.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Emergency Mission "The Dark Knighthood and the Holy Night Presents" (暗黒騎士団と聖夜の贈り物) Begins.
-Platinum Bowrider Sarasa (聖夜の弓騎兵サラサ).

(Event) Platinum Bowrider Sarasa Illustration:

Stooping to more despicable levels than forcing a poor dancer to play her music atop a pyramid to the jeers and mockery of the gallery below, the Dark Knighthood is trying to steal Christmas like the Grinch? How low can they get!?

EDIT: While trying to check on her name, Sarasa is a derogatory Spanish word for a sissy/queer (a woman of ill repute who is a prostitute slash homosexual). Hmm... Oh, OK. Her name is Thalassa. EDIT 2: Err, the names used for that specific pronunciation of Thalassa don't really fit, though there's a Japanese flower that is red with white strips called Sarasa. That fits her better, I think. If her name was spelled 'タラッサ', I could easily go for the mythological one.

Shokugeki no Soma-chan (Illust: Shiumai; しうまい; ):

Soma-chan turns Piggy Prince into a .

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Event) Platinum Bowrider Sarasa
I know i just suggesting that bow rider felt will come out soon, but i didn't expect her to actualy come on the next event :p
Not to mention chrismas style too :D will she be riding a reindeer ;)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius:
If it's a farm-type event, then she's probably going to suck compared to if they made her an item trial event character.

I'm expecting her gimmick to involve immunity and some kind of stat boost during blizzard weather effects, which have been so rare, I can only remember one instance of it after I summoned the Gold Geomancer (Feng Shui User) Krile back in June.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shokugeki no Soma-chan (Illust: Shiumai; しうまい; Pixiv):
Soma-chan~ banzai~

Though Rita being out of 2nd barrack just mean she's food to me.
When you have Spika + Nanaly, you only need a Soma-chan. (I don't even use Clarie)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius:
If it's a farm-type event, then she's probably going to suck compared to if they made her an item trial event character.

I'm expecting her gimmick to involve immunity and some kind of stat boost during blizzard weather effects, which have been so rare, I can only remember one instance of it after I summoned the Gold Geomancer (Feng Shui User) Krile back in June.
Its ok, i'm not actualy expecting bow rider is soo much of totaly great class that need it to be item trial event :p (due to 1/2 atk when she melee)

Also ever since i saw how Isabelle is such a great unit being a farm unit, there is still a hope some farm unit going to be great as well (i just love how she hit 1000+ atk with skill up)

Let's save the item trial event someday in future for mage armour :p thats another 1 of great class :D (looks away from raichi)
which remind me, which class that still don't have their event unit yet now ? all i remmeber is the fox and enchanter >.<

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

which remind me, which class that still don't have their event unit yet now ?
Event thief would be nice thing to have.
Also these new classes like majin or immortal.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am not thrilled. Her single boob is actually bigger than her head .__. Balance of the whole character is off. Tom and bot too small, mid too big :/

Wazakita can manage big butts without making these girls weird ~___~

I will farm but... meh

EDIT
Btw about 2nd barracks. Duno about yours but after Fes event my 3rd ones were almost full with 2nd 249/250 As for now I ate almost all my plat fairies so I am back to something around 120 slots. It stopped to be about you few months ago Soma-chan!

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stooping to more despicable levels than forcing a poor dancer to play her music atop a pyramid to the jeers and mockery of the gallery below, the Dark Knighthood is trying to steal Christmas like the Grinch? How low can they get!?

EDIT: While trying to check on her name, Sarasa is a derogatory Spanish word for a sissy/queer (a woman of ill repute who is a prostitute slash homosexual). Hmm... Oh, OK. Her name is Thalassa. EDIT 2: Err, the names used for that specific pronunciation of Thalassa don't really fit, though there's a Japanese flower that is red with white strips called Sarasa. That fits her better, I think. If her name was spelled 'タラッサ', I could easily go for the mythological one.

Shokugeki no Soma-chan (Illust: Shiumai; しうまい; ):

Soma-chan turns Piggy Prince into a .

LOL first paragraph.

Where did u find that Sarasa meaning? Never heard of it, must be a very local thing. There are places called Sarasa and in Argentinian Spanish that word is used informally and little bit derogative to disregard what other is saying.
The flower thing sound definitely better :p

LOOOOOOL third paragraph.

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

LOL first paragraph.

Where did u find that Sarasa meaning? Never heard of it, must be a very local thing. There are places called Sarasa and in Argentinian Spanish that word is used informally and little bit derogative to disregard what other is saying.
The flower thing sound definitely better :p
Here, in Spain, it's a synonym for homosexual xD

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here, in Spain, it's a synonym for homosexual xD
Really? But there are places called Sarasa (in Spain and in Argentina)

Would be funny to live there, hahaha.

Is it spanish spanish or catala, gallego, etc?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not impressed by the design of Sarasa so I'm going to convince myself with a better idea than farming her.

Burn Minerva for 400 Rainbow Crystals and then burn as many Sarasa copies as I can as I grind towards obtaining 1,000 Rainbow Crystals for the Dark Knight. Sarasa will just be the beginning of the many month long goal, which will then be followed by future event units who will then suffer the same fate. The Dark Knight will be mine. I will choose the path of blood if I want him to be a part of my team. I'm already at 360 Rainbow Crystals, so if I burn Minerva then I will only need to acquire 240 more.

I can probably burn a Premium Platinum and a non-event Gold to cut the amount needed by 120 if I want to speed it up.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Burn Minerva for 400 Rainbow Crystals and then burn as many Sarasa copies as I can as I grind towards obtaining 1,000 Rainbow Crystals for the Dark Knight. Sarasa will just be the beginning of the many month long goal, which will then be followed by future event units who will then suffer the same fate. The Dark Knight will be mine. I will choose the path of blood if I want him to be a part of my team. I'm already at 360 Rainbow Crystals, so if I burn Minerva then I will only need to acquire 240 more.
Or you can just raise Minerva like everyone else, bring a second copy of her, and then wolo through the rest of Aegis until they figure out a way to deal with rapid fire assassination with a bazillion damage.

Minerva's Top tier for a reason you know? >>

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only used her 3 or 4 times ever since I got her. The last time I used her was in the pirates mission just because I found it funny to have a pirate vs pirate showdown. :p

I'm not particularly a fan of her art, especially after she is awakened. Her sprite looks even worse after awakening too. I can keep her at CC80, but I will still refuse to use her often so I might as well get a unit I would like to use often.

I don't care about top tier if it's not aesthetically pleasing! I will actually refuse to use many Black units just because of their art lol. I will only keep them if they have a useful passive like Amanda's bonus drop rate for Gold/Plat cans.

I will make a simple list:
Aisha: Burn
Dina: Burn
Diene: Burn
Esther: Burn
Iris: Burn

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I would trade out my Aisha's art for Conrad's if I could.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally got 1000/1001 on the sub map is it even possible to kill that prick without the prince sentai mode skill?

Decided to use my happy fairy on Astro maiden Dine as well as one of the max skill faeries feels good.

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really? But there are places called Sarasa (in Spain and in Argentina)

Would be funny to live there, hahaha.

Is it spanish spanish or catala, gallego, etc?
Spanish spanish.

Well, there are villages with more unbelievable names like "Villapene", "Cornudilla" or "Torrelapaja"..., ah, and the mythical river "Polla" xD