What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Karma's obviously just sitting down.

If you pay attention to both Immortal Queen and Vampire Queen's graphic, the pedestal is at the bottom of the window.

I missed this part of Petite post and I agree with Draa. Immortal Karma was always sitting on that windowsill (or whatever it is called) and she is looking like grownup with angelic face IMHO.
Especially when you click her affection scenes, she is totally grownup there.
Also look at her hips. I have no idea how it is called in english, but what you see on the picture with her hips it's just a trick with perspective. Hips are shorter in lenght because they are more far away than her legs. You would totally see it all if artist added real windowsill, instead of invisible one.

EDIT:
Ok, so my team is slighty better than yours, I should be able to do it now........... Even without skill AW Anya (Cornelia is ok there)

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's my team also abit note on the bottom:

Claire: 4/5 skill
Spica: 5/5 skill
Raichi: 2/5 skill (was lvl 53 before but i gave her 1 more boost)
Nagi: 9/10 skill
G.Iris: 2/5 skill
Sedis: 2/5 skill

Due to low healing power skill i pressed Eternia aw skill when the red demon touch the prince.
Previous try showed me that not enuff heal and prince died.
Can you link a video or explain your strat? I was using a video but then noticed it really depends on Claire getting multi hits.... so no good. Still sitting at 995 (haven't tried to let red demon pass, I'm aiming for all or nothing yet :p)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

she is looking like grownup with angelic face IMHO.
Petite did mention Lilia, which goes all over the place in terms of arts. So the affection scene doesn't count.

The comment on the pedestal applies, you nailed it when you said - 'a trick with perspective'

Due to low healing power skill i pressed Eternia aw skill when the red demon touch the prince.
But Altrius, how could you forget Eternia's AW skill the first time? xD

Do note: Eterna works quite well with dancer, the x0.8 buff doesn't affect dancer's buff. And dancer's buff both skill (or passive) applies to both the attack and heal.

Waltz:
Dancer Passive: 45
Dancer Active: 452

Eterna:
Attack with Prince & Skill: 684
Attack with Prince & Skill & Dancer Passive: 729
Attack with Prince & Skill & Dancer Active: 1136

% attack buff during dancer passive: 6% > or 12% due to double action, similar to how the multi-hit archers work in terms of damage increase.
% attack buff during dancer skill: 66% > a whooping 132% increase!

Do Note:
1) Eterna has faster attack speed than other bishops, therefore compared to other bishops, the damage buff is more effective plus to damage and heal dps
2) AW skill is at 80% for Eterna, but doesn't affect dancer

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Draa.
And you think I should use dancer instead of alchemist?

I was not using dancers much. Can you tell me the difference between Hana and Waltz? Which one is better?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Exkale will be sorry :p
Nope. Won't happen. Try imagining Pupuru's face on Deine's body.

MR lineup is done :D

Enemies with magical attacks will be easier to fight against now..

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you link a video or explain your strat? I was using a video but then noticed it really depends on Claire getting multi hits.... so no good. Still sitting at 995 (haven't tried to let red demon pass, I'm aiming for all or nothing yet :p)
This is the video i use :
Everything felt exactly the same there, i don't see any rng come into play actualy.
Maybe if your claire too strong and RNG made her multishoot more she killed raijin too fast that she hit 3x before geting intercept with anya ? (in my case he hit claire 1x (death) then go to eden 2x hit just like how in video is)
As for spica you also need to time her skill dont kill Fuujin too fast or else it will hit spica.
The only difference as mention is i click eternia as soon the red demon touch the prince for more heal power. (that video using Juno AW ability +7% heal so yeah im low on heal power here)

Edit: oh the last part.... just having alchie bombing and nagi skill (9/10) is just enuff to kill him. (as seen i also got aria +2% atk aw ability only)
well he left with 1-2% hp i think sometime my prince died (even with liana skill up to prevent him from paralyst)
but afterward he went to be tanked with Serra while nagi atk still reach so im all good

But Altrius, how could you forget Eternia's AW skill the first time? xD

Do note: Eterna works quite well with dancer, the x0.8 buff doesn't affect dancer's buff. And dancer's buff both skill (or passive) applies to both the attack and heal.
Well the video i use didn't see the need of eternia skill to be up :p
hence i give it a try but.... No go hahaha prince just died soo fast tanking all those mudman and red demon
+ I don't haveeeeeeeee a dancer T_T please gime 1 ? :p (the 1 i have from gold rush she -1 CR 2/10 skill)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was not using dancers much. Can you tell me the difference between Hana and Waltz? Which one is better?
Waltz has better attack, Hana has better range, Money has better defense.

I personally only use Waltz, but Hana might be useful in a more 'global' buff sort of way. Money is just overall better in terms of stats and AW ability.

Otherwise, Dancer's main purpose is to provide bonus damage to multi-hitter and defense to your tank/duelist. Hence Waltz is more useful depending on your party.

+ I don't haveeeeeeeee a dancer T_T please gime 1 ? (the 1 i have from gold rush she -1 CR 2/10 skill)
Wait for Waltz or Hana revival, especially Hana since you can farm for her with auto-deploy. (She drops on certain story mission based on time, it was a nice event)

Min-cost dancer = important!

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waltz has better attack, Hana has better range, Money has better defense.

I personally only use Waltz, but Hana might be useful in a more 'global' buff sort of way. Money is just overall better in terms of stats and AW ability.
i was lucky enough to get -5/5 Hana farming her copies for like a day or maybe two While when hardcore farming Waltz I raised her to -3/6 :/

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was lucky enough to get -5/5 Hana farming her copies for like a day or maybe two While when hardcore farming Waltz I raised her to -3/6 :/
Good point Anelai,

Aegis = Farmville + Math + Eye Candy + LUCK

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Numbers to expect from a max level dancer (Includes Prince passive):
Marnie:
ATK 399, DEF 549
Waltz:
ATK 448, DEF 400
Hana:
ATK 340, DEF 349

Hana and Marnie share the same skill, which has a cooldown of 40 seconds but it has a duration of 18 seconds. If you want a skill you want to use frequently, then those two are your picks. Waltz's skill has a cooldown of 60 seconds, but she makes up for it by having a better attack stat and a longer skill duration (25 seconds).

Marnie's AW ability (Melee unit cost -1) pays for itself if you use plenty of melee units.

I, just like Draa, also prefer using Waltz because of the offensive potential. In my case, the cooldown timing matches similarly to some of my other units, such as Fran, so it is possible for me to use them at the same time. I would use Hana if I need to rotate buffs for defensive purposes. For example, I can rotate between Hana's skill, G.Iris' skill, and Jelius' skill so that Jelius becomes an impenetrable wall.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Marnie is premium gacha unit right ? So that basicaly out from my list...

Waltz seem the best choice by far, specialy the longer duration, where most skill lately also stayed or about 30s duration.

But the question still the same, when will she got her revival :(
+ hopefuly during her revival there no other farming stuff clashed with her.

And now is my last choice, whether to get Claudia CR-5 or stayed on CR-4. (or farm R.crystal for future unit *had feeling liana will be next*)
need to spend 31 SC left for this month.......

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keep Claudia at -4. 18 is a good cost range for her class since it's not the kind you always want to deploy early. Saving more revival crystals is a better idea since there are other units that could be obtained or have their cost lowered. Liana especially just because 24 cost is too high.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keep Claudia at -4. 18 is a good cost range for her class since it's not the kind you always want to deploy early. Saving more revival crystals is a better idea since there are other units that could be obtained or have their cost lowered. Liana especially just because 24 cost is too high.
Decision: going to save SC for this month, spending too much now will kill me badly later when 1.5x drop rate happen + item collection event.
Guess i will stick with the basic stampt card (Imelia revival event totaly did a heavy blow on my SC stock)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Marnie is premium gacha unit right ? So that basicaly out from my list...

Waltz seem the best choice by far, specialy the longer duration, where most skill lately also stayed or about 30s duration.

But the question still the same, when will she got her revival :(
+ hopefuly during her revival there no other farming stuff clashed with her.

And now is my last choice, whether to get Claudia CR-5 or stayed on CR-4. (or farm R.crystal for future unit *had feeling liana will be next*)
need to spend 31 SC left for this month.......
Altrius, we were telling you a few times already that -3 Claudia is really good enough and you already have her -4...? Dude :) I am really big "I need you min cost" fan, but I left her on -4. I would leave her -3 but being so excited about her revival I bought one copy really fast and she got cost reduction. Lucky for me! You need to spend 31 SC this month but forgetting all the time that we are only halfway through December. Chances we will get gold rush form Christmas is HUGE. You will definitely use a lot of SC then. Leave Claudia as she is now.

@Draa, Exkale, thank you for all the info about dancers. I hope I will never get Marnie though :)

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just to make sure, but Curse Users decrease the attack of the enemy they hit for 10% right, or is it all units within the area of effect? And do I need to CC/AW them for the debuff?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ding ding! maint sooooooooooooon

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Starbound
Enemy units in their range are affected and will have their attack power reduced by 10%. CC/AW is not necessary and the main purpose to CC/AW them is for the larger range.

All this talk of dancers had made me realize that I don't need a Curse User. The missing piece that can help me tank the completed Mithril Golem was 2 dancers. I can rotate the skills of Jelius, Marnie, and Hana and Jelius will have enough effective HP to survive a hit permanently. Hana and Marnie's cooldown is 40 seconds, while Jelius has a cooldown of 20 seconds (Skill AW) or 25 seconds. Even one dancer is enough if I revert to Jelius' original skill.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Altrius, we were telling you a few times already that -3 Claudia is really good enough and you already have her -4...? Dude :) I am really big "I need you min cost" fan, but I left her on -4. I would leave her -3 but being so excited about her revival I bought one copy really fast and she got cost reduction. Lucky for me! You need to spend 31 SC this month but forgetting all the time that we are only halfway through December. Chances we will get gold rush form Christmas is HUGE. You will definitely use a lot of SC then. Leave Claudia as she is now.
Well... i kinda want this "she need to be as low possible" kind of thing :p
Specialy i dont have plantinum princess yet (louise out of count due to her aw ability)
but yeah i was actualy saving my R. crystal got 201 on Wednesday and i just.... arghh bought her 2 copy and clik combine (CR-3 --> CR-4)
Well left her on CR-4 for now, the next problem probably lving her up and AW her (specialy after anya ate all magic fencer orb T_T)

I gave up the idea of need to spend SC for 2nd tier stampt, if i use too much i will not have enuff to perfect an item collection event unit, and thats the time when they gave a really useful unit time.

Just to make sure, but Curse Users decrease the attack of the enemy they hit for 10% right, or is it all units within the area of effect? And do I need to CC/AW them for the debuff?
The effect of the debuff applied as soon the enemy enter hexer atk range, this mean you can sudenly pop a hexer inside of multi enemies to have all their atk instantly reduced
and no the debuff is based on class role (my Mithra is lvl 1), CC-ing them increase the range and aw them make them have aw ability.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Platinum Merchant Totono
+New Class Merchant (Ranged Unit that Shoots a Gun that Can Deploy Melee Type Mercenaries; Defeated Enemies by Mercenaries Rarely [10%?] Drop Gold.)
+Totono Skill: Call for Help (助けを呼ぶ): Concentrate Defence; Draws Enemy Ranged Attacks and Regens Cost.

(Summoning) Platinum Merchant Totono:

Millennium War Aegis Collaboration Cafe News Report:
Business Hours: 11:00~22:30
Contents: Collaboration Special Menu, Original Drink Coasters, Shop-limited Serial Code, etc.
Addition: Customers who satisfy special conditions among visitors can participate in a special campaign to receive a special present.
Collaboration Period: Dec 26~Feb (Uncertain)

Today was supposed to be the first day of the collaboration according to the 4gamers' news report, which led to people tweeting Sweet Paradise for details, which revealed that there was some kind of miscommunication about the collaboration period. Still no information about the menu or the serial code.

Pupuru AW Illustration:

(Christmas) Platinum Lolibabaa Combination Unit (Noel & Pupuru):

??? Illustration:

Totone:
Call for Help (助けを呼ぶ): (10~15s; focus defence; draw enemy ranged attacks; sortie cost regen; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)

Sarasa:
Holy Bell's Protection (聖なる鐘の守護): (15~30s; focus defence; block: 0; 30% chance to nullify attacks to all allies; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 60)

Premium Banner:

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so no super loli unit for us players sad day to love loli