What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

This is the video i use :
Everything felt exactly the same there, i don't see any rng come into play actualy.
Maybe if your claire too strong and RNG made her multishoot more she killed raijin too fast that she hit 3x before geting intercept with anya ? (in my case he hit claire 1x (death) then go to eden 2x hit just like how in video is)
If u look closely, Claire lands 3 triple-hits during her skill. This is important, if u don't get Raijin down fast enough, he will reach Anya late and she will be busy with other guys (normal skill Anya).

The video doesn't use Eden, did u link the correct one?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If u look closely, Claire lands 3 triple-hits during her skill. This is important, if u don't get Raijin down fast enough, he will reach Anya late and she will be busy with other guys (normal skill Anya).

The video doesn't use Eden, did u link the correct one?
yes i did as i only need to use any unhealable unit to take 2 hit. (replacing Rica) / while on it Liana was replacing Juno, and this also reason why my heal power is low due to no Juno aw ability hence the skill AW of eterna
I also have bad time when Claire triple shot didnt proc enuff that her skill gone while Raijin still 15% hp left which cause anya to late skill (skill not up (by 10-12s still cd, when kamaitaichi appeared and run around at the end / 2 low hp kamatachi (weasel) actualy run to prince).
But overall still able to 1001 kill either way.

Let's change the question instead, which part that cause you to fail ?
Late killing Raijin still recoverable as i mention above.

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright, just managed to 3* all the story maps thanks to shop buffs. Could anyone tell me which maps have been found to be the most efficient in terms of unit exp please?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes i did as i only need to use any unhealable unit to take 2 hit. (replacing Rica) / while on it Liana was replacing Juno, and this also reason why my heal power is low due to no Juno aw ability hence the skill AW of eterna
I also have bad time when Claire triple shot didnt proc enuff that her skill gone while Raijin still 15% hp left which cause anya to late skill (skill not up (by 10-12s still cd, when kamaitaichi appeared and run around at the end / 2 low hp kamatachi (weasel) actualy run to prince).
But overall still able to 1001 kill either way.

Let's change the question instead, which part that cause you to fail ?
Late killing Raijin still recoverable as i mention above.
Basically that, I had bad luck with procs :S which cascades into some unit dying and thus not enough dmg to kill the rampaged red one T_T
Still feels doable without buffs, will look for more videos after the finals.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno whether my luck is good or bad... I failed to increase the new event unit with her copies (only managed to -1/3 her with 6 copies)

Annoyed, I decided to roll SC ... started cursing Aigis if I not get black I will quit

the result of 6 5-SC rolls are

I dunno does Aigis tried to mock me with that black HA. I wanna black mage dammit!!! Enchanter or Curse User would be fine too.

The result is quite fine since I wanted Shirley to help my mages.
I already have AW black HA (Dina), is her sister (Dine) good ? (please don't use argument 'everything above gold is already good' cause it not really show the point of the unit at all)

What about the gold (considering I got 2 of her)

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno does Aigis tried to mock me with that black HA. I wanna black mage dammit!!! Enchanter or Curse User would be fine too.
I've been lucky enough to roll black really fastand now I will be despairing about it.
Yeah!

Yada Yada.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been lucky enough to roll black really fastand now I will be despairing about it.
Yeah!

Yada Yada.
Well, I'm a human after all ... who never can let go his worldly desire

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ejem ejem, coff coff, I only rolled 6 times, 2 at the very beginning and 2-2 to burn crystals to get the stamps with no time to use them for farming :p
(Only got 2 golds anyway....)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then I should add Deine, the black you got is actually low tier (due to atk spd issues) and that the black mage that you wanted is top tier.

Also that exkale got the mage you wanted on the second roll.
(Actually exkale got both Grace and Ester, he's going to be hilarious overpowered on map with a large number of enemies)

Felt better about your desire sensor now? I did mention aigis luck is bolded underlined and italic.

Also, last map is too easy. AW Thief 1 try 3 stars.
Troll didn't have 1k+ defense, so it got shredded.

Rakusha 鬼神姫ラクシャーサ
I wanted to place her into Top tier, but cannot find a category for it.
So I am considering adding 'Token' as a category. Since Altair, Berna, and Alice can tokenize units along with Necromancer class and etc.

Rakusha would definitely take #1 as token imo.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rakusha would definitely take #1 as token imo.
I though she part of good unit since her skill is true dmg if i rememebr correctly
and being black she can just instantly trow skill up on deploy -- skill run out or die = withdraw -- wait 20s - pop again with skill up
Sound like a really super fast cd skil to me =P

All of sudden i keep hearing ppl here doing premium roll, whats happening o_O
and there also xmas - new yr soon, i beleive we will spend alot SC on those event.

+Question: how do you rate this event bow rider ?
Personaly i just can't find her any useful due to her skill, as bow rider i kind of wanted more offensive boost while she need to atk place where ranged cant reach =( so her skill felt soo bad to me T_T
Last chance is like Selia/Ceria ? (forgot name the fairy bandit) to have a big change in her aw skill.
On another note, i kinda wish to have 1 bow rider for case of sniping unmoving enemy >.<

Off topic: I won a Lottery (real life) and gave me RP 5 million (about $400-450) from bank lottery event that i didn't even know about it, but already read the official letter and signed money transferred to my bank account *checked*

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like deine she passively has about 900 defense with the prince and if you lack uzume is the only way you can reach 3k dmg which is good enough for me to kill golems with an alchemist

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Off topic: I won a Lottery (real life) and gave me RP 5 million (about $400-450) from bank lottery event that i didn't even know about it, but already read the official letter and signed money transferred to my bank account *checked*

If its not a scam then GZ. Use that money wisely, do not waste on prem summ ;p

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congratulations from me as well, +1 on don't waste it on Premium summons!

I like deine she passively has about 900 defense with the prince and if you lack uzume is the only way you can reach 3k dmg which is good enough for me to kill golems with an alchemist
^ Still doesn't survive a hit against 5k attack.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Actually exkale got both Grace and Ester, he's going to be hilarious overpowered on map with a large number of enemies)

Felt better about your desire sensor now? I did mention aigis luck is bolded underlined and italic.
I will definitely have an easy time now after I get those two to a very high level. I can't complain about difficulty anymore when I begin to bring an army of Black and Platinum units. :(

Also, I believe the trick is to deceive Aigis-sama with the desire sensor. I initially wanted Kikyou and got Grace and then when I wanted Erenia I got Ester. Obviously it's not going to work every time when she knows what you're up to.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will definitely have an easy time now after I get those two to a very high level. I can't complain about difficulty anymore when I begin to bring an army of Black and Platinum units. :(

Also, I believe the trick is to deceive Aigis-sama with the desire sensor. I initially wanted Kikyou and got Grace and then when I wanted Erenia I got Ester. Obviously it's not going to work every time when she knows what you're up to.
When I Wanted Matsuro I've Got silver. When I Wanted Kikyou I got... Also Silver :)

It doesnt work that way, dont listen to him!

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personaly i just can't find her any useful due to her skill, as bow rider i kind of wanted more offensive boost while she need to atk place where ranged cant reach =( so her skill felt soo bad to me T_T
Last chance is like Selia/Ceria ? (forgot name the fairy bandit) to have a big change in her aw skill.
On another note, i kinda wish to have 1 bow rider for case of sniping unmoving enemy >.<

I won't be using her but here are some cases where she can be useful:
-Enemies with paralysis
-Enemies that can attack multiple units (Black Elder Dragon, flying Fuujin and flying Raijin)

When you shouldn't use her skill? Against boss class enemies that can potentially one-shot your units. Bring a high level dedicated tank instead of relying on RNG to negate damage.

Also, grats on the lottery win. Don't spend it on Premium Summons because it's the fastest way to lose all that money in one night.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congratz!

About her skill...... 30% nullification for all your units is like.... wtf, way TOO OP.
It can reduce your healing requirements by a lot....
It makes all your units have only 11% of being paralized with 6 hits, or 35% with 3 hits...
It should be stackable with Serra and Prince....
Gives 30% chance of a token to survive for an extra hit, assuming you can deploy 3 tokens in that time, in average you get a free token.

Last edited:

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have to realize 30% is lower than 50%, so rolls for success are always against you. That means its unreliable, and shouldn't be relied on.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A reminder that nullification and dodge is always calculated separately. Even if they are the same type.

Prince with 50% null + that skill's 30% null = separate chance of 50% activating and 30% activation. So not 80% but instead 65%.

Besides, once you get screwed over by 90%/95% dodge due to 1 hit kills, you will never luck unless it's a Raven 105% instant kill.

Though I gotta say, 50% is pretty depend-able for dodging 1 hit out of 4.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The nullification shield is an okay way of mitigating generic threats but for something actually really dangerous(like a dracolich) you really want some sort of guarantee. She'd be decent as a unit in the god map of this event, maybe, for the later rush. I have Cornelia with her AW skill(20% nullify to everyone) and I never rely on her nullification proc - it's just a nice bonus if it happens. Even Alice with her 50% dodge still gets paralyzed once in awhile from dragon zombies.

I think I'd like this reindeer unit more if she attacked during her skill.