What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

unless they changed it she loses power skill awakened I typically used her to make bosses or minibosses dead fast as possible at least until all these bone dragons that I had to use thetis on.

If I skill awaken her wont be able to use her to kill golems as fast with an alchemist

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you know how much luck-based strategy is hated on Nico?
Not to argue, just remembered this while looking for 90/12 videos and found it hilarious because the incredible amount of "strategy" videos out there using top tier premium blacks XD
Even saw videos using Aisha....... have no one told them to save up time of their lives instead of uploading that useless videos?? XD

xandros

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question:
passive fengsui works only if I play unit or just in sortie?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone know which troll drops sarasa and maybe the platinum armor too Ive barely dodged failing to kill the correct one sometimes

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rainbow Armour Illustration:

It looks like it was pulled out of one of the rivers in mainland China.

@TieSKey:
I don't know which videos in particular you're talking about, but even if it has little to no educational value to others, the user can watch their own video to help figure out where they can better place their unit(s) and activate their skill(s). Either that or they're hopelessly narcissistic and posting their videos gives them a chemical rush that makes them happy, or something. The best way to deal with the latter is to ignore the person altogether. So, if you're wondering why no one has told them anything, it could be due to that; it's the most effective way to deal with internet trolls and toxic personalities.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking at those 90/12 map video.... 1 of it caught my attention
Aw Chloe DPS is soo high >.< make me wish of AW-ing her again now >.<
She might be the only unit i have for a big sudden burst :eek:

Unfortunatly i just AW liz and she need some lving 1st to do T_T
Unit to be AW-ed next: Chloe / Claudia / Irine (please i need more star event break T_T)

@Tieskey
I think 1 reason they showing off video is like their 1st try on blind run with their main party unit.
Another is to show how fast they able to clear it with 3* etc.
Some might be attention seeker type Aka showoff my OP unit :p
In any case whatever they post, the 1 i'm after is to check whats incoming and whats the enemy capable off so in someway i'm grateful to them since they post really fast.
and i will give people 5 star rating if they show a great key point how to counter the map problem :p (ex how ninja atk range can actualy reach certain spot)
or rated video like draa silver / gold unit chalenge, its actualy looks fun trying with weak unit (although i dun't even have any a single CC50 silver >.<)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aw Chloe DPS is soo high >.< make me wish of AW-ing her again now >.<
Chloe's attack and especially defense is a bit on the low side. Should pair her with a dancer if you are using her against bosses.

But that dps is quite noticeable.

Unit to be AW-ed next: Chloe / Claudia / Irine (please i need more star event break T_T)
Just skip Sarasa >>

Even saw videos using Aisha....... have no one told them to save up time of their lives instead of uploading that useless videos?? XD
Depending on the difficulty of course, they are excused if they are bring an AW thief on highest difficulty.
Current subjugation + AW thief gives you a boss with:
Pre-Rage:
90000 HP, 1950 Attack, 400 Defense with the attack speed (32 frames) faster than Prince (34 frames)
Post-Rage:
112500 HP, 3900 Attack (enough to 1 shot AW Prince without skill), 700 Defense (Not paper anymore, cardboard level instead) with that attack speed which is more than x2.5 as fast as healer's (82 frames)
Including all the other BS included on that map, I would forgive a pure black party with Aisha spam.

Then there's Petite's favorite Ricca videos, 'usefulness?' -> pointless, but it's fun to watch. Like I like the Anya video, but I was disappointed due to lack of Echidna and Rubinas.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just skip Sarasa >>
I just want to natural recover farm her....
I need at least 1 bow rider in case some problem happen. (there no other unit 260 range in melee spot)
well i will stop once she CR-5 (so dont jinx it T_T)

Edit: Let me fix that i do have another burst nuke unit.... Lvl 1 Bashira from that trading post when Carie say bye bye
Edit2: just checked, chloe should have atk around ~900 at AW 50, with prince it will be come close to 1100.... i think thats pretty high ?

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rainbow Armour Illustration:

It looks like it was pulled out of one of the rivers in mainland China.

@TieSKey:
I don't know which videos in particular you're talking about, but even if it has little to no educational value to others, the user can watch their own video to help figure out where they can better place their unit(s) and activate their skill(s). Either that or they're hopelessly narcissistic and posting their videos gives them a chemical rush that makes them happy, or something. The best way to deal with the latter is to ignore the person altogether. So, if you're wondering why no one has told them anything, it could be due to that; it's the most effective way to deal with internet trolls and toxic personalities.
Big LOL

Depending on the difficulty of course, they are excused if they are bring an AW thief on highest difficulty.
Current subjugation + AW thief gives you a boss with:
Pre-Rage:
90000 HP, 1950 Attack, 400 Defense with the attack speed (32 frames) faster than Prince (34 frames)
Post-Rage:
112500 HP, 3900 Attack (enough to 1 shot AW Prince without skill), 700 Defense (Not paper anymore, cardboard level instead) with that attack speed which is more than x2.5 as fast as healer's (82 frames)
Including all the other BS included on that map, I would forgive a pure black party with Aisha spam.

Then there's Petite's favorite Ricca videos, 'usefulness?' -> pointless, but it's fun to watch. Like I like the Anya video, but I was disappointed due to lack of Echidna and Rubinas.
Is that even possible? I mean, playing subjugation with the thief ability active.

Well, Anya and Ricca videos are indeed fun, Aisha just obliterates everything too fast, no fun in that :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Big LOL

Is that even possible? I mean, playing subjugation with the thief ability active.

Well, Anya and Ricca videos are indeed fun, Aisha just obliterates everything too fast, no fun in that :p
I've seen "all Kaguya team" too. Also fun to watch :)

Rainbow armor: seriously? What they were smoking while drawing it? D: It is hilarious.

Event Story: Mr. Commander isn't as bad as he though he is ;p I really enjoyed that story. It was fun and interesting.

@Marcus, Sarasa dropping from troll of course. I am not sure which one exactly unfortuntely. She is in one of last 3 on map. (oh god, can you understand me? I have no idea how better explain it in english D:)

I am also farming Sarasa with my natural regen, I'd like to have at least one bowrider. -3/6 now. Don't listen to Draa. He has Leone and showing us her insane stats every week or two. He does not need Sarasa, we might.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She drops from the very last troll, who crosses center when goblin mage shows up. All other trolls drop nothing, so can be ignored for faster farming.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit2: just checked, chloe should have atk around ~900 at AW 50, with prince it will be come close to 1100.... i think thats pretty high ?
1100 is quite high, make no mistake! But Chloe is fragile and Waltz adds a flat 450~500 attack to your Chloe, (40%ish) and a much needed 400 more defense.

Chloe's primary problem is defense and against high defense unit (600+) If you can time your dancer skill right, she can solo 2x boss level characters. For 1 (with front-line) deployment point and a slot it's ridiculously efficient. (*point at Exkale - you need a front-line yourself)

Yup~ I did it a few hours after the patch arrived in chat room. (and before nico uploaded theirs *grins*) But this Subjugation was definitely one of the hardest.

I am also farming Sarasa with my natural regen, I'd like to have at least one bowrider. -3/6 now. Don't listen to Draa. He has Leone and showing us her insane stats every week or two. He does not need Sarasa, we might.
Leone is broken, no explanation needed. But any other bowrider with their AW skill shows you how important attack is to melee support unit:
1) Prince (yes, Prince is #1)
2) AW Passive
3) Dancer
4) Uzume

Aisha is NOT support.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know, Draa. :(

That's why I've been wanting Shuuka's revival event as my next best option if I can't get either Uzume or Matsuri. They are part of my plan to get as many in-battle cost reductions as possible.

Marnie: -1 cost for melee units
Front Tactician: -3 for all units while they are deployed
Olivia: -1 for Elves and Dwarves
Ester: -1 for Mage, Mage Armor, Bishop, and Magic Swordsman

-4 for Aria (6 cost) and Liz (9 cost), -5 cost for Olivia (14 cost), and -5 cost for Charlotte (12 cost)!

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know, Draa. :(

That's why I've been wanting Shuuka's revival event as my next best option if I can't get either Uzume or Matsuri. They are part of my plan to get as many in-battle cost reductions as possible.

Marnie: -1 cost for melee units
Front Tactician: -3 for all units while they are deployed
Olivia: -1 for Elves and Dwarves
Ester: -1 for Mage, Mage Armor, Bishop, and Magic Swordsman

-4 for Aria (6 cost) and Liz (9 cost), -5 cost for Olivia (14 cost), and -5 cost for Charlotte (12 cost)!
haxed!

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

With Bashira and Spica it should be safe to use Bela to AW Spica right? I leveled her some but never CC'd her.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Feel free to completely ignore this post. It is a personal request and not me asking for information for the EN counterpart like normal.

I'll just say up from this is me asking for opinions/suggestion on my 'army'. Since I can't personally play the high end JP maps(at the moment) I don't know exactly what I'll need or what I am lacking in my planning. I'm purposely avoiding premium units I do not already have. As well as following my own guide that I have written for newbies to ensure it still works(and to revise it if it doesn't). Also working around a common self imposed rule of 'girls only','no clones', and the current EN enforced rule of 'no 'lolis''.

I've asked for opinions/suggestions elsewhere long before posting here, and fixed what weaknesses were pointed out, and consider suggestion made. so it shouldn't be too terrible of a set up. I just personally don't want to waste resources.
Duelists

Healers

Physical Rear

Magical Rear

AoE Rear

Assist

Anti-Rush

Tanks

Soldiers

Supports

Anti-Swarm

This is the part of the guide this 'army' is built off of. Which is the 'Advanced' setup for 'Veteran' players. Yes, I know that certain units can fill a wide variety of roles and/or go against what their class would traditionally be used for. I had to put each class somewhere though since I never wrote a guide for each specific unit.

4+: Duelists: Bandit, Valkyrie, Princess, Dragon Officer, Avenger, Angel, Dragon Rider, Vampire Princess, Immortal Princess, Puppet User, Vampire Lord, Royal Guard, Hermit, Majin
3-7: Healers: Healer, Priest Warrior, Feng Shui User, Dragon Shaman
2-6: Physical Rear: Archer, Ranger, Pirate, Vampire Hunter, Merchant
2-6: Magical Rear: Witch, Shaman, Chrono Witch, Necromancer, Onmyoji, Druid, Monster User, Dark Priest
2-5: AoE Rear: Mage, Bishop, Cannoneer, Summoner
2-4: Assist: Ninja, Magic Swordsman, Sailor, Bow Rider
2-4: Anti-Rush: Rogue, Monk, Yoko
2-4: Tanks: Heavy Armor, Dragon Warrior, Dark Fighter, Mage Armor
2-3: Soldiers
1-6: Supports: Advance Guard, Rear Guard, Dancer, Maid, Parliamentary Secretary, Alchemist, Thief, Curse User, Enchanter, Merchant
1-4: Anti-Swarm: Samurai, Pegasus Rider, Sword Master

I'm still not totally sure about soldiers. I noticed Katie was being used more in the videos I've watched, but quite a few people argue Aria over Katie. I just ended up widening the soldier roster limit for inclusion of both of them, but I'm pretty sure at no point will you need three soldiers though.

There Premium Units I have access to
Any opinions or suggestion would be immensely helpful.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With Bashira and Spica it should be safe to use Bela to AW Spica right? I leveled her some but never CC'd her.
Bella provides a unique role in that she can extend her range and reach areas no other Artemis can reach. The most important example being the first Subjugation event with youkai on the big highway map, and how it had a Fuujin flying across the bottom lane of the map that couldn't be reached by any Artemis that wasn't Bella or Skill AW Victoria.

That subjugation map is also one of the instances where Fedora's skill is incredibly useful, and shows that Liana's 15 second skill is not really a good enough substitution for it.

So the answer is that it isn't safe to use Bella as AW material unless you have a number of other units that can cover for what her skill can bring in such scenarios. I've managed without her, but not without having to consult some complicated strategies as a reference, though for me, my biggest worry is if Divine Armour Serra isn't enough, and that I would have to raise 1-2 priest warriors.

@Lafate:
These characters are 100% loli if you truly plan to use a no-loli conduct:
Ricca ( [けいじえい] is in a similar category as Kinnotama.)
Pippin ( Likes Meteor for being a Lolikyonyuu Character.)
Maurette ( Likes Meteor for being a Lolikyonyuu Character.)
Shiho ( .)
Sorano ( .)
Anya ( .)
Japanese players say these are loli, but I forget their head-to-body proportions:
Belinda ( .)
Gold Iris ( mostly does JK with Loli Faces, so I don't really know; I haven't read any of her comics.)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@petite
Nutaku doesn't look from loli or not actualy.
They have some kind of hatred toward flat chest and labeled them as loli, pretty simple as that :D

You should see all their osawari grl remake, all the flat chest girl have their eyes become smaller / and their boob suddenly become so big that its really unbalance :p
I bet if Anelai see it, she gonna scream WTF is this :D

From my opinion, gratz nutaku you just turned a cute character into something horrible bad illustration (Don't worry not as horrible as Mithra yet *run*)

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should see all their osawari grl remake, all the flat chest girl have their eyes become smaller / and their boob suddenly become so big that its really unbalance :p
I bet if Anelai see it, she gonna scream WTF is this :D
Show me PLEASE