What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Sitting on top of 150 crystals, looking at Aegis drool.....
I think my sadist side has awoken (?)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Lafate:
These characters are 100% loli if you truly plan to use a no-loli conduct:
Ricca ( [けいじえい] is in a similar category as Kinnotama.)
Pippin ( Likes Meteor for being a Lolikyonyuu Character.)
Maurette ( Likes Meteor for being a Lolikyonyuu Character.)
Shiho ( .)
Sorano ( .)
Anya ( .)
Japanese players say these are loli, but I forget their head-to-body proportions:
Belinda ( .)
Gold Iris ( mostly does JK with Loli Faces, so I don't really know; I haven't read any of her comics.)
Despite Altrius answering it. The no 'loli' rule isn't really from Nutaku, but from the payment processors. Aka they give us 'lolis' their payments stop being processed and they have to shut down. However, PPS is noticeably getting 'loli' content now. So the EN community is now fighting for the 'lolis'. Anyway. The characters that maybe/are affected by the rules are.

Oddly enough though... We have yet to get Yurina. No idea why, but I'm digging to find out. Also Kagura is out due to sharing an event with Noel.

@petite
Nutaku doesn't look from loli or not actualy.
They have some kind of hatred toward flat chest and labeled them as loli, pretty simple as that :D

You should see all their osawari grl remake, all the flat chest girl have their eyes become smaller / and their boob suddenly become so big that its really unbalance :p
I bet if Anelai see it, she gonna scream WTF is this :D

From my opinion, gratz nutaku you just turned a cute character into something horrible bad illustration (Don't worry not as horrible as Mithra yet *run*)
It is exactly why I thank god that the Aegis devs have full control and Nutaku just host it. They refuse to mess with the art. Which is why we haven't received 'loli' characters.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Show me PLEASE
It's burried under all those 360+ thread T_T
I remember i saw it once and i was laughing hard how they make the change...

I will take time to try find it, i will try if google search can help me find the thread.

Edit: FOUND !!! omg after browsing those dump of thread, I'm glad for search function for the first time

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should see all their osawari grl remake, all the flat chest girl have their eyes become smaller / and their boob suddenly become so big that its really unbalance :p
I bet if Anelai see it, she gonna scream WTF is this :D
Edit: FOUND !!! omg after browsing those dump of thread, I'm glad for search function for the first time
ARE THEY LIKE CRAZY? Who is doing these photomanipulations? That. Is. INSANE.
If I would be artist of pictures they messed up I would just sue the fuckers.

EDIT:
ok, this one looks better changed:
and I have no idea what they though here: she got perfectly nice boobs but overals are that kind of style which can hide them pretty well. Unfortunately they decided to make her face uber ugly.
this one is also better. Probably because they desided to make whole head smaller, not just the eyes.......
wow, another better @@

ok, enough with this shit. Some of these changes are improving the oryginal pictures but these few which dont are insanely bad.

Altrius, thank you for taking your time and finding it.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bella provides a unique role in that she can extend her range and reach areas no other Artemis can reach. The most important example being the first Subjugation event with youkai on the big highway map, and how it had a Fuujin flying across the bottom lane of the map that couldn't be reached by any Artemis that wasn't Bella or Skill AW Victoria.
Bow-rider, ninja, fencer, extend range pirates, etc. Bella's range can be ignored depending on your melee support.

I played fine without Bella, but my synergy is pretty high regardless of where I place my units. (Since I have 4 healers, Fedora, Liana, Serra, Kikyou and a bunch of units that regen hp)

ARE THEY LIKE CRAZY? Who is doing these photomanipulations? That. Is. INSANE.
Sanity got shredded. Let me go fix it.

Update:
If this happens more often (like 10 more times in a row) ...

A balanced team:
Posted one for Altrius way back, but basically an Aegis team require the core units of below. You are pretty unlikely to need more units than the below list in fact

Melee
Ace [1]
- Higher attack than any of your duelist and preferably about as high raw defense as your tank
Duelist [2+1]
- Single block unit with good attack
- +1 Means the Princess
Melee Support [2]
- Single block unit with range attack
- Usually you want a ninja and a fencer, but the recently added bow-rider is attractive placement wise as well
Tank [2]
- High defense and high block
- Then you need one with more than 5k effective HP+DEF for golems.
- (6k can be ignored, just use token for those)
Reinforce [2]
- Reinforcement 3 soldiers
- Takes care of anti-rush/swarm along with archers
DP Farm [2]
- Cavalry and Pegasus rider, usually doubles as duelist
- Kurisa and Thetis are considered ace once they hit AW, you can use them for DP farm, but usually it means early deploy units like Mischa

Ranged
Physical [2+1]
- Usually double archers + pirate
Magical [2+1]
- Usually double witch + shaman
AOE [2+1+1]
- Usually double mages + gunner
- Another slot for someone like Sorano and the sword masters
Healer [3]
- 3 healers minimal
- Preferably one with range extend
- Your shaman or divine warrior usually take the 4th slot, so try to keep it down to 3

Support
Support [1+1+1]
- Dancer
- Front-line Tactician (Uzume or Shuuka only)
- Divine Warrior
Gold Farming [2+1]
- Betty (Gold Get)
- Maurette (Gold Get)
- Noelle or Paula (+% boost)
AW Boost
- Focus on attack and general buffs
- Then class specific only if the one providing it is a good unit. (A certain evil force healer is pretty bad, but Spika-onee-chan will save the world)

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DMM is being late with news about next event...

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

DMM is being late with news about next event...
A special event map that can only be completed once that has a chance to drop any one of the current non event black units.

With a chance at it being a silver unit instead

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A HA HA HA HA HA

HAHAHAHA

HA HA

No seriously, I can't stop laughing. Especially at the first one. Also interesting that they are turning nuns into non-nuns. Maybe I would get removing the cross, but otherwise it is a wasted effort. They still look like nuns, only worse than the original. Although .. why the hell did nun number 13 get a pentagram on her forehead?

Feel free to completely ignore this post. It is a personal request and not me asking for information for the EN counterpart like normal.

I'll just say up from this is me asking for opinions/suggestion on my 'army'.
Not sure what sort of advice are you asking for here. What units to look forward to? Which units to level? The characters listed will likely allow you to tackle any event Aegis throws at us in foreseeable future.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure what sort of advice are you asking for here. What units to look forward to? Which units to level? The characters listed will likely allow you to tackle any event Aegis throws at us in foreseeable future.
Anything about the planned list. For example the 'physical range' group was mentioned a few time to lack hard damage and was more multiple shots. due to that I ended up dropping my third planned Archer(Rita) to run a second pirate. Though now that I look at Maurette's art again... So I'll just place Beatorika back there.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mmmm Claire and Carrie from back to back SP pulls.

PS: Finally AWed my first unit. Spica, PEWPEWPEW!

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can any1 give tips on how to kill those 2 air yokai throwing lighting bolts how to counter them???

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fuijin and Raijin are jerks, you need heavy dps to knock them out of the sky before their AoE damage overwhelms your healers.

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need some help on map 90/12 of current event.
Following this, but I don't have aw prince.

So I'm using Miranda in place of prince, Rean behind, and AW Louise (non deployed, but there for def buf), still these 2 healers (plus sera instead of ether) can't hold the tanks alive (when they have 3 big nose guys each).
Am I missing some mechanic in here?? Thanks.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I'm using Miranda in place of prince, Rean behind, and AW Louise (non deployed, but there for def buf), still these 2 healers (plus sera instead of ether) can't hold the tanks alive (when they have 3 big nose guys each).
The troll have 900 atk, the reason AW prince have no problem of tanking hit because his base def (+his own morale ability) basicaly negate most of the dmg.
Since i'm not sure what's your miranda def is, you might want to recheck her def whether she can tank 3 or 4 troll (AW) with her current def taking 900atk x number of troll tanked
Also i find this map is alot easier if you find a way to burst the troll down with fast atkspeed unit like ninja / archer (bashira if you have). (troll def100 / MR 10)
The map positioning also help as the position range enuff for skill like pegasus rider or anya to be able to hit the troll from the upper and bottom left position (while aoe-ing the rest of other mob incoming)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Dec 24th Between 10:00~16:00:
Content:
-Gold+ Female Unit Base EXP 3x Event Until Dec 29th 10:00.
+Excluding event units (those that cannot be summoned).
Trading Post:
-Magic: Janna, Viera, Eln, and Maurette Replaced.
-Revival: Claudia Removed.
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

Fenrir Shaman Puniru AW Illustration Spoiler:

Has everyone been good?

If you have been very good, and haven't mistreated any units like an insufferable Nazi, you'll get a present from Santa Eln:

If you masturbated in front of your monitor while Ryuryu is watching you with her judgmental little eyes, then you'll get a present from Santa Ryuryu:

Present: Butt-plug

If you've been an unbearable, naughty Prince, then you'll be visited by Santa Memento:

You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not call mama a breast demon,
I'm telling you why.
Santa Memento is coming to town!

She's bringing six to eight goons,
who're all made from bones.
She's talking to your parents,
and snooping through your homes.

She knows if you're hiding,
She knows if you're dead.
She'll crawl inside your window,
And have her thralls beat you bloody red!

So, get off your parents' case,
or you'll get stuffed in a sack,
then dragged to a dark crypt
making skellies 'til your life goes black.

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Dec 24th Between 10:00~15:00:
Its till 16:00, they even warned about it separately:
※通常よりメンテナンス予定時間が長くなっております。 終了予定時刻は16時ですので、ご注意ください。

Also, seems no Gold Rush or any event at all till 29th. Would be first time there's no event or drop buff going on since I started playing DMM version.

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

From what i know u cannot let both AH tank 3 trolls. You need to tank troll with the best HA with 3 and another 1 with 2 and use 1 more to tank another troll.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally Awakened Rubinas skill, and I gotta say, this has gotta be pretty bs in terms of aoe damage.

@Petite, how do you order the 3rd book again?
Also, is anyone doing a bulk order?

From what i know u cannot let both AH tank 3 trolls. You need to tank troll with the best HA with 3 and another 1 with 2 and use 1 more to tank another troll.
The easier way is just burst those things down with dancer + multi-hitter like Bashira and Vampire Hunters. Their regen decreases fairly quickly after time.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you've been an unbearable, naughty Prince, then you'll be visited by Santa Memento:
Can i expect this we will have memento revival ? pleasseeeeee...... ;)
Need those token unit ready before something bad going to happen soonish :eek:

On another note, since there a 3x exp combine for gold+ unit.
I had feeling 1.5x drop rate will be happening as well (since these usually going up together)
Additionaly 3x exp gold VS rainbow crystal for dark knight :p which one player going to choose;)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its till 16:00, they even warned about it separately:
※通常よりメンテナンス予定時間が長くなっております。 終了予定時刻は16時ですので、ご注意ください。

Also, seems no Gold Rush or any event at all till 29th. Would be first time there's no event or drop buff going on since I started playing DMM version.
I bet they just didn't tell about gold rush and we will have both female EXP and gold rush. I think they did that once already.
Btw. My Sarasa -5/8. During first two days I used around 2-3 SC on her map (wanted more healers) but after that I farmed her with natural regen only. I even got one healer (in addition to 100% one ) after all :)

@Petite, I love this Memento song :D